Never Be Rude Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen' his ass was practically glowing. He thrashed and his sobs were pure music to my ears. He was getting the point and his cock was not going flaccid. He was getting harder with each moment and I was getting wetter. 'Sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen and twenty.' He buried his face in the pillow and was sobbing uncontrollably.

Placing the paddle back into the bag, I lit up another cigarette and walked over to him. His face was in the pillow and he was crying. I sat next to him and lifted his face up. He looked at me still crying and sobbing.

'I will take the tape off your mouth, don't scream.' He nodded his head as to say yes. I pulled the tape off his mouth and watched as he inhaled deep breaths of air into his lungs.

'Thank you.' He said in a whisper and buried his head back into the pillow still crying and sobbing. His body is on fire from the paddling, sexual tension and fear. It seems all his defenses were down and it was just him, helpless and totally exposed emotionally and physically. He did not struggle or talk, just cried and sobbed into the pillow.

'You were such a good boy, took you punishment like a man. Let's get this on camera so we can both remember this moment. From the bag I took out my digital camera and took some great pictures. 'Now lift your head up and turn to me I want to see that pretty face of yours.' He did not argue with me, just lifted his head and looked at me so I can take all the pictures I wanted. When I was done, I placed the camera and all my other things back into the bag except for the knife. He calmed down and stopped crying and just laid there resting, looking very well beaten down. 'Let's turn you over.'

Unlocking the leg cuffs I ordered him to turn over. He turned and screamed as his raw ass made contact with the sheets. I saw tears fill his eyes again.

'Oh God that hurts, please make the pain go away.' He pleaded with such sadness in his voice.

'I can't, but I will give you something to ease it, when I leave.' I cuffed his legs back to the footboard. I looked at his cock and it was still hard. It wanted release, he wanted release. I smiled as I picked the knife up and walked to the headboard. 'I will cut those ropes off and your hands will be free. Don't try anything stupid. I have a taser in my bag and I promise you I will use it. You legs will still be cuffed, so no tricks.'

'I promise I won't try anything. What will you do to me now?' he asked with a worried look on his face.

'I want you to make me cum, with that cock of yours. But, you can't cum till I tell you. If you do, I will do to your cock what I did to your ass. I doubt you will survive that punishment. Do you understand?'

'Yes, perfectly. No tricks and no cumming before you tell me.' He smiled a little when he said that. I was not sure if it was because he wanted to fuck me as much as I wanted or because he was up to something. I guess I will have to see, but I will keep the knife close by just in case he tries anything.

Opening the draw of his bed stand I looked to see if he has any condoms. I was not very shocked to see an array of different brands. I smiled, as I took a ribbed one out. I threw it on his chest and told him to put it on. He did not waste any time opening it and putting it on. Once it was on I got up on to the bed and straddled his waist.

'You can use your hands, just no tricks.' With those words he slid his hands up my thighs and rested them on my waist. I could see he was taking me in and enjoying the feel of my body. I leaned closer to his face and kissed him hard and deeply. He opened his mouth and returned the kiss with such desire that I did not think he would let me go. His hands gripped my waist even tighter and he pulled me in even closer to his chest. He kept one hand around my waist, while the other was traveling up my back and pushing me in closer to him. I moaned with pleasure and I heard a soft sigh escape him as he heard me moan, he kept on touching me and kissing me and I felt his cock twitch behind me. I pulled away from his mouth to look it at him. His eyes were a little glazed and he looked almost taken back when I pulled away.

'Did I do something wrong?' he asked somewhat too innocently.

'I want you in me, now.' With those words I lifted myself up a little so he can insert his cock into me.

'It would be my pleasure to make you cum.' He grabbed his cock and guided it against my slit. The moment the head of his cock made contact with my hot dripping pussy he gasped. 'You are so hot and wet; I will lose it the second I'm in you.'

'Well then, make sure you do not. You know what will happen to you; use that as a control factor for your cock.' I felt the head of his cock at the entrance of my hole. He was slowly inserting it in me, trying to control his cock and himself. But, I was not going to wait. I pushed myself against his cock and it plunged fully into me. He groaned with pleasure and clasped his hands around my waist as I straddled his cock. His hips thrust up toward me burying his cock even further into me. 'Oh yes.' I gasped when I felt him totally in me. 'Please fuck me till I cum.'

'I want to make you cum so badly.' He pulled me into him and sat up. He held me with his left arm while his right hand grabbed my breast and he started sucking and nibbling on my left nipple. He started to bite it a little causing a chill to run up and down my spine. I started to moan with pleasure.

'Oh please do not stop.' He did not answer just continued his oral assault on my breast. He then changed hands and proceed to do the same to my left nipple. I was going crazy with pleasure and he knew that too. He then pulled away and laid back down. He started to thrust his cock into me. I leaned in to him to kiss him, but he turned away and instead started kissing my neck. I was enjoying this, way too much and he could tell. His hands were exploring my body and pushing it closer to him. His cock kept plunging deeper into me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and wove my figures in his hair. Then without warning I yanked his head from my neck by his hair. He screamed not expecting me to do that.

'What's wrong? What did I do wrong?' I did not answer him just kissed him on his lips. I need him to see that I was still in control even though my pleasure was so dependant on him.

'I want it hard and deep. Don't stop till I tell you. Make me cum hard.'

'As you wish. I love how you feel in my hands. I can't remember when a woman turned me on as much as you do.' With those words I felt his cock thrust harder and harder in me. I could see he wanted to cum so bad. He was trying to control himself.

'Don't stop. That feels so amazing. Your cock feels so good. Don't stop...Don't stop. I am so close. Oh God, that's it.'

He kept thrusting and holding on to me for dear life. I was so close to an orgasm, by body was shaking and was so hot. I was so ready to explode.

'Please, let me cum with you Tory. I beg you I want to cum so bad.' He begged me with such desire and desperation.

'Not till I cum. Make me cum first. Make me cum now.' He thrust his cock even harder into me. It seemed that his cock was growing even more with each thrust.

'Please I beg you let me cum with you.'

'Nooooooooooooooooooooooo' I yelled as I felt my orgasm course thru my body and just take over my sense. I fell on top of him and kissed him deeply. I felt his cock was still pumping my sore pussy without stopping.

'Please, may I cum now. I beg you, please let me cum. I can't stand it anymore.'

Still resting on his chest and enjoying the post orgasm bliss, I barely heard his pleas. But, I felt his grip tighten around my waist and his hands brushing my hair away from my face. I leaned in to his ear and kissing his neck, softly whispered.

'You may cum now.' I felt him speed up the thrusts and only after three hard pumps I felt him explode in me, even thru the condom. I felt him cum hard.

'Thank you, thank you for letting me cum. Thank you for many things.' He pumped into me a few more times to get the last of his hot cum into me.

He hugged me and kissed me on my neck. He remained still buried deep in me and did nothing to pull out. He did not even try to free himself. He just kept kissing me and stroking my hair.

'It's time for me to go.' I sat up and still feeling his cock buried in me and twitching and growing with desire. 'It seems someone wants more.'

'I can't help it. It seems it has a mind of its own.' He smiled at me and stroked my ass inching closer to my asshole.

'I hope you learned your lesson? If you did not I have no problem re-tenderizing your ass. I will leave the cream on the table.' He did not answer me; he just smirked and kissed me. I slowly raised myself off his cock, which was almost fully hard. It withdrew from me and landed on his thigh.

'Wait...what about the cuffs on my legs?

'What about them?

'Un-cuff me, now!!!!'

'Excuse me?'

'I'm sorry...please un-cuff me. Please don't leave me like this.'

'Don't try any tricks with me. I will take the cuffs off, but you better behave.' I showed him the knife for emphasis.

'No tricks, I get it.' He looked at it with a scowl.

Picking my dress up off the floor, I slipped into it. From the inside of my bag I took the keys and the tube of cream for his raw ass. His ass will hurt so much more tomorrow. He won't be able to sit on it for a week if not longer. I smiled at my handy work and the knowledge that he will be reminded of this every time he sat down. I put the tube of cream on the night table for him. He was going to need it.

'By the way, what's your name?' I casually asked him as I un-cuffed one leg then the other.

'It's Richard.' He jumped off the bed and was glaring at me, ready to pounce.

'Don't try it Richard.' He saw the knife and backed away.

'You won't get away with this. I'll get even.'

'I guess even fools have dreams.' I started to laugh at him as I picked the bag up and started to back out of the room and towards the door.

Within seconds I was out of his place and in the elevator heading to my apartment. I went into my apartment, tossed the bag by the closet and headed to bed.

The next morning I was taking the dog out for his walk. The elevator opened up and who was there, none other then Richard.

'Good Morning Richard.' I said politely and very calmly.

'Good Morning Tory. Sleep well?

'Yes, I did, and you?'

'Not a wink.'

'I can't imagine why.' I smiled when I said that and he began to get angry. I can see he was still fuming from last night.

The elevator stopped at the lobby and he headed for the door. He turned and quickly made a grab for me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and leaned into my ear.

'I will get even, I promise you that. I will be nice to you because you have those pictures, but I will get even.' He leaned in and kissed me on my mouth. It was hot and so deep yet very sensual. He quickly let me go and left the elevator without even looking back. 'Have a Good Day Tory.'

'Have a good day.' I yelled after him. The door to the elevator closed and I walked the dog thru the basement. I could not stop think about what he said to me in the elevator. I wonder what he's planning. I guess I will have to see. I proceed to the park to walk my dog.

12