Never Been Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her velvety walls, already tight, squeezed around me like a vise, contractions rippling down my the half of my length buried inside her. I don't know how I rode it out without coming myself, but I managed it somehow. After a long moment she relaxed, whimpering quietly, and I started to pull out, gently lifting her off of me as I did. She whimpered again, frantically grabbing at my shoulders, shaking her head, not yet able to form a coherent sentence.

"It's okay, I'm not leaving you."

She relaxed as much as she could at that, and I pushed back up into her as I let her down onto me. Her eyes got even wider, and the cutest moan yet came out of her flushed lips, which I bent to kiss again. She may be hot when she was angry, but she was even hotter when she'd just come. I withdrew again, prompting another protesting moan, then plunged back in, a little further this time. I repeated this, getting a little more of my length inside her each time, until I was completely buried inside her hot cunt.

I could feel her nether lips fluttering against the base of my cock, touching my balls, and I could feel her thick juices running down my balls and over my thigh. It was the most outright delicious feeling I had ever experienced. I held myself there, fully buried inside her, for a full minute, just basking in the sensation, until her hips began to move of their own accord, rising and falling as much as they could the way I had her pinned to the wall.

In answer to her unspoken but obvious request, I pulled slowly out, raising her up by my hands under her ass as I did, then much more quickly plunged back in, dropping her lithe body back down on my cock. I repeated this in time with her moans and cute little grunts of satisfaction, my hands spreading her ass cheeks wide. Without any real conscious thought on my part, my right middle finger found her anus, and began to rub across it softly, spreading lubricant leaked from her sopping pussy over the tight little rosebud.

She didn't seem to mind, and in fact moaned a little louder. I kept this up, just rubbing across the puckered opening, not trying to enter it, and thrusting up into her as I raised and lowered her slight frame onto my engorged cock. By now we were both breathing heavily, and she was nearing a second orgasm. I lowered my head to suckle at one perfectly formed breast, tugging on the nipple with my teeth, gently at first, then more forcefully. Her moans rising in pitch indicated her approval.

Then the phone on the desk in the corner rang. The land line I hadn't wanted to use earlier. It could only be the FBI or the local police, and I knew it.

We both froze. That phone call just might be my ticket out of here. Then again, it probably wasn't. Still, I knew I should probably answer it. I wasn't about to pull out of her warm depths to do it, though. So I slid one of my hands up her ass and onto her back, then pulled us away from the wall. Staggering for a second, I turned and waddled over to the desk, almost losing my balance once as I stepped on my shoe. I caught myself, though, and managed to get to the desk, only to find my free hand was too far away to pick up the persistently ringing handset with.

Great, just great. I did the only I could think of, and bent over, dropping Tiphanie onto the surprisingly clean surface of the desk, overbalancing in the process and falling on top of her. She let out a loud squeal at being manhandled in this manner, then all the breath left her lungs as I collapsed onto her chest. Not bothering with an apology, I pulled a hand out from under her ass and fumbled for the telephone, knocking it off the hook before finally grasping and raising it to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered, out of breath.

"Is this Jack Rastle?" The voice on the other end sounded authoritative, and like all people holding authority, seemed to tend to ask stupid questions.

"No, this is Billy Bob Thornton," I replied, in my best imitation of the actor's voice, "You're interrupting my spa treatment, what do you want?"

There was a pause at the other end of the line, then the voice came back. "Mr. Rastle, now is not the time for fun and games."

Oh really? I looked down at the girl beneath me who I was still utterly impaled within, who couldn't quite keep completely still but kept wriggling her hips in the most interesting ways, and chuckled to myself.

"Oh, okay. I'm sorry. Maybe you'd like me to just come out with my hands in the air and surrender peacefully?" I answered sarcastically. That is what they always wanted on television, wasn't it? In real life they'd probably shoot you anyway, though. That's usually how things worked in the real world.

"While that would be preferred, we understand you probably have demands, Mr. Rastle, and we are willing to work with you on that."

Demands, eh? Let him try this one, "How about you call back later? I'm a little busy now."

Then I hung up. I grinned down at the beautiful woman underneath me, and pushed myself up and off of her, bringing my feet back to the floor beside the desk. The desktop just so happened to be just the right height for this sort of thing, and I was still lined up perfectly with her delightful little pussy. I didn't even have to pull out. As she moaned disbelievingly, I began to thrust again. Finding this position much easier on my muscles, though I had hardly noticed the strain, I sped up, really pounding into her, much to her delight.

"Fuck me, oh fuuckkk.....meeeeeeeeee!!!!" she vocalized for the first time, seeming not able to hold it in any longer.

I wasn't going to last much longer, but luckily neither was she. She had loosened up a bit by now, allowing me to increase my speed with any discomfort, but she was still the tightest I'd ever had. A man can only last so long in such circumstances. Her breath grew faster and faster, and I knew she was close. I found her clit with a finger, and rubbed it firmly, her juicing pussy providing plenty of lubrication. Her breath hitched, and with a scream even louder and longer than last time, she came.

I stilled my thrusting, holding steady buried in her to the hilt, trying to hold out through her orgasm. I almost didn't make it, what with the powerful contractions her inner walls performed around the length of my hard cock. I just barely managed to hold on without coming. I gave her a minute to come down from her high, and then I pulled out of her completely, and slowly reentered her swampy heat. I took my time, sliding in to the hilt and then back out at an even pace.

I took a hold of the base of my cock and pulled out until just the very tip of the head was still inside her dripping lips, then even more slowly pushed back in, sawing back and forth a few times with just the head in. After once again sliding all the way in, I pulled out again and stepped back, then helped her to her feet, holding her for a moment while she found her balance. Grinning, I turned her around and bent her forward over the length of the desk. She grinned back over her shoulder at me, and laid flat on the desk, her perfectly round breasts flattening against the wood.

I let her get situated and then spread her feet apart with my own, my hands falling to her hips. I pointed my cock at her entrance, then plunged in to the base in one smooth movement, her gasp imparting a wide grin to my face. That gasp quickly turned into a moan when I pulled out and sawed back in, then repeated the motion. Remembering how she'd liked it earlier when I played with her rear entrance, I moved my hands to her ass, spreading her firm, perky cheeks wide.

"Uuuuunnngh..."

I hoped that was a good grunt. My middle finger again found her puckered entrance, now even wetter than before from her leaked juices running down her perineum. I fucked her at a frenetic pace, one I couldn't keep up for long, but I wasn't going to have to. My middle finger applied just a bit of pressure to her anus, not quite pushing in yet, but letting it be known that it could. That was all it took to set her off a third time. Maybe she hadn't come down from that last come as much as I'd thought, but whatever it was, it was a big one.

This time I didn't even try to hold out as her muscles spasmed around me, and I came with her, shooting rope after rope of my hot seed deep within her quaking hole. Her hot walls milked me for all they were worth, making sure they squeezed out the very last drop that I had to give. I collapsed onto her back, lost for an indeterminable period of time in pure ecstasy.

I was awoken by the sound of the phone ringing again. Well, at least they had waited this long. I fumbled for the receiver, but found crumpled bedsheets instead. Opening my eyes, I looked around groggily, seeing the familiar furnishings of my bedroom. Damn, damn and damn! It had all been a dream. Well, at least I wasn't about to be carted away in handcuffs by the FBI. The phone, however, was still ringing. I picked up the handset laying on my bedside table just in time, and answered it with a sleepy, "Hello?"

"Is this Jack Rastle?"

Uh-oh. The voice on the other end was the same authoritative voice from the dream. I was a little more cautious this time in replying.

"Yes. Who is this?"

"Agent Charles Cummings, of the FBI."

Holy shit, how did they find me?

"We're looking into a missing persons report, and thought you might be able to help us."

Wait, what? Missing persons report? Who was missing? "Uh, missing person? Who's missing?"

"Your father, Mr. Rastle."

12