Never Comes the Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking himself by the base of his shaft, Conklin ran his cockhead across the corner of mouth, capturing a small strand of cum that had escaped the first pass. It dripped off his cock a bit as he offered it to me, and I licked it off before pulling him back inside, cleaning him thoroughly.

I finally released him when his cock was totally flaccid.

He didn't put it away immediately, but stood there with his pants still around his ankles, staring down at me.

He brushed back a lock of hair that had fallen across my forehead.

It was a gesture of kindness, I suppose, but it made me feel as if he looked down on me. Looking at me as one look at a favored pet, rather than as a...lover? Funny, but of all the things he's done to me this day, I think I was insulted the most by that act.

I didn't say anything about it as I watched him pull his pants back up. Sitting back down behind his desk, he says to me, "Usually, I like to watch you cock sluts jerk off when I'm through with you, but since you acted like a whiny, punk-ass bitch earlier, there isn't time. Lunch is over. You should get back to your desk."

Now, I felt disappointed. I didn't want this to end, but I still held out hope.

Maybe he'll call me back in later, when he recharges his batteries...what the fuck is happening to me?

I was dizzy and a little disoriented as I stood up from the chair. The pounding in my head was back, and to top it all off, I had a massive hard-on that's going to be impossible to hide as I make my way back to my cubicle.

Just as I opened the door to Conklin's office, tent-pants and all, he says to me as an afterthought, "Beer is too lame to borrow."

What did he just say?

I stood there staring at him, hoping he would clarify himself, but he never said another word, keeping his eyes down and focused on the file that was still sitting on his desk.

That's what I thought, he's spouting gibberish. The cocksucker's just fucking with my head.

I by-passed my desk, and made a beeline for the men's room. There was no way I was going to get through the rest of the day without relieving myself.

Fortunately, the far stall was empty, not that it made any difference for privacy's sake. I wasn't alone in the bathroom. Someone else was in one of the other stalls. I didn't care, however.

I didn't care if he heard me, or knew what I was doing. In fact, given my high state of arousal, I fantasized that whoever it was, did hear me. Heard me and joined me...

God, my cock feels so good in my hand. Smooth and dry, just like Conklin's.

Stroking myself slowly, my fingers glide across my shaft and head as if they were made of silk, and imparting the greatest amount of pleasure with minimal effort.

I picture the guy in the next stall opening my door after hearing me, and offering me his rock hard cock as I jerk off in front...

Ten seconds later I'm sitting back on the toilet, momentarily satisfied, my body drained of strength.

Long strands of cum ooze down the stall door, and within moments, they'll begin to drip onto the floor, below.

I don't care.

I'm not sure how long I sat there, watching cum drip precariously on the tile, but eventually I hear the guy flush and then wash his hands. He takes his time in front of the mirror, blowing his nose then combing his hair, before I hear him leave.

I guess he didn't hear me. Too bad, he just missed out having an exquisite blowjob, sucked off to completion by a most eager, newly born cock slut.

********

It's the next day, right at noon. I'm at my desk, waiting and thinking.

I had to jerk off two more times at home in order to fall asleep last night. I'd try not to think about what I did that day as I laid in bed. In between trying not to think about sucking Conklin's cock, and getting so hard that I needed to spank again, I finally figured out what he said to me as I left his office, 'Be here the same time tomorrow.'

After figuring that bit of info out, I finally fell asleep; still horny, of course, but supremely confident and exceedingly prideful. He wanted seconds from me.

You may be asking yourself:Okay, so what are you waiting for? Go to his office. Like you said, he wants to give it to you, and you certainly want it from him.

I have my pride, you see. I may be a cock slut and admit it to myself, but I'll be damned if I'd admit it to Conklin—at least not yet, anyway. Besides, I was still a little pissed about that hair smoothing maneuver of his, treating me more like a pet, rather than as a person. As a consequence, I was going to make him call me. So, I continued to wait at my desk.

Most of my co-workers had gone to lunch, and it was pushing three minutes past twelve.

Now I'm thinking Conklin really was speaking gibberish when I left his office yesterday. That his command to, 'Be here tomorrow,' was just a figment of my oversexed mind.

I was about to head out myself when I hear the speaker on the intercom crackle to life, "Madison, I know you're at your desk. Quit stalling, and get into my office!"

Fucker must have ESP. The shades to his office were drawn, so there was no way he could see into my cubicle. How the fuck did he know, or was he just guessing?

An educated guess for sure. He already knows me; all too well. My little waiting game aside, he knew I'd be at my desk because he knows I liked having his cock in my mouth.

Not only am I a cock whore, but I'm a goddamn predictable one.

When I get to his office, I saw that Conklin wasn't alone. Seated in a one of the chairs on the other side of the room was a fairly good looking, coffee-and-cream-colored black man. I'd seen him around. He was in charge of building security. Nice enough guy, I guess. He always wore a smile and spent time chatting the rest of us up on our way to the elevators each morning. Unlike most rent-a-cops, I never got the impression he took his job or himself too seriously. Now, however, seated in Conklin's office in his dark blue uniform, he was all business as he looked me over, up and down, with hard, squinty eyes.

Conklin put his arm around my shoulder. It was overtly friendly, real 'buddy-buddy-like.' Probably the same way a mob guy would greet you before slitting your throat. It sort of gave me the creeps. I suppressed a shudder, however, and kept quiet as he asked, "Jeff, you know Clyde?"

I nodded my head while saying, "I've seen him around. Hi Clyde."

Clyde didn't say anything back. He just kept staring at me with his hard, narrow eyes.

Conklin spoke for the two of them, "Clyde and me are the founding members of our little group."

"Group?" I asked with suspicion.

"Yeah, there're five of us right now. We get together every couple of weeks to barbeque, watch a game if one's on, or play cards...drink some beer. You know, just guy stuff. Anyway, there were six in the group, but one moved away recently. We're looking for a replacement. How would you like to join?"

Right, barbeques and ball games, my ass.

It was my ass they wanted, all right, and even though the thought was giving me a hard-on, I wasn't sure I wanted to be hisGroup's cabana boy fuck toy.

"I...I don't know," I answered with ambiguity.

Conklin looked at me as he was insulted, "What do you mean you don't know?"

Clyde finally broke his silence by insulting me, "This one seems pretty dumb."

Conklin smiled, and said as a way of correcting Clyde, "Pretty, but dumb, you mean. He's just the way I like 'em. If he wasn't dumb, he wouldn't be standing in my office now, because he wouldn't have been surfing porn sites during work. Isn't that right, Jeff?"

It was a not too subtle reminder that my job depended on me going along with the program. So, the next time Conklin asked...

"Let's try this again, want to join our group, Jeff?"

I answered, emphatically, "Barbeque while watching games? It sounds like fun. I'd be happy to."

"See Clyde, he isn't so dumb," Conklin said, laughingly, while pulling me tighter against him. My creep factor was red-lining as Conklin finished his thought, "Certainly not as dumb as Spalding."

"Maybe," Clyde answered back quickly, "We'll see, man. He sure is better looking and in better shape, I'll give him that much."

"Now Jeff," Conklin began, "You should know that since you're the new guy, you're low man in thepecker order of the group. As such, there's something of an initiation you'll have to go through. Isn't that right, Clyde?"

"'Pecker order,' that phrase always cracks me up," Clyde answered with chuckle. His eyes went hard again as he said to me, "Okay Jeff, take 'em off."

I was pretty sure what the initiation was going to entail. My cock instantly went hard thinking of all the possibilities. "What?" I answered, hypocritically, as if I didn't hear or understand his command.

"Your clothes, dummy...take them off. I want to see what we're letting into our group."

I took my time disrobing, as if I was still reluctant for the fun and games they obviously had planned for me. Don't know why, both of them seemed to know me pretty well already, but I was still trying to shield knowledge of my 'inner cock slut' from their view.

One thing I couldn't shield from their view as I stood naked in front of them was my massive hard-on. I vainly cupped my hands in front of my groin, just like a little boy about to have his first physical at the doctor's office, trying to hide it from their leering stares.

Turn your head and cough...cock slut

"Aw look, he's shy," Clyde chuckled. "Don't be shy little twink, let me see it."

Standing as still as I could—quite a feat given my level of nerves, arousal, and wobbly knees—I clasped my hands behind my back, letting him drink all of me in with his dark eyes.

"Turn sideways," he rasped, harshly.

When I did, he got a good, sideways look at my seven inches, sticking out like a plank of oak in all its hardened glory. My blood was pumping, fast and furious, into my head—both of them—and causing my cock to pulsate slightly, yet perceptibly, to his rapacious, steely eyes.

Yet, I wasn't the only one in a high state of arousal. It was obvious from his breathing and speech that Clyde was just as turned-on by what he saw.

I was a little surprised that I had that kind of an effect on someone—anyone, for that matter. My ego swelled a little in pride at the thought, and my cock swelled even further, now forming a slight, upward bend to my pulsating shaft.

Conklin stood at my side, and ran soothing, caressing hands up and down my front and back.

"Quite a hard body," he said slyly, squeezing my buttocks with one hand while running a teasing finger along the underside of my shaft with the other, "Hard everywhere."

Jesus, he was treating me like a little slave bitch on parade—and I loved it.

Conklin turned me so that my back was facing Clyde, while putting me into a bear hug. Crushed against him, I could feel that beautifully hard cock of his through his trousers, pressing against my own. He continued to run teasing hands all along my shoulders and back, but spent most of his time massaging and fondling my ass.

"Such a wonderfully hard body," he breathed into my ear.

Clyde chuckled, "I can see, but let me see."

It must be some cryptic code they used, because Conklin didn't release me, turn me around, or even remove his hands. Instead he cupped both of my cheeks and spread them apart as far as he could. It wasn't until I felt his fingertip gently circling my tight asshole in a teasing manner that I knew what Clyde wanted to see.

After a short while, Clyde said, playfully, "My, my, my...look at that, virgin territory, or have you tapped that fine ass already?"

"Not yet," Conklin said, laughingly, "I was saving that for a special occasion. Besides, he has a very sweet and greedy mouth that's hard to resist. I don't think I've enjoyed a more apt cocksucker."

Clyde laughed again, and said, "That good? Well, that's for me to find out."

I was still in Conklin's arms, facing away from Clyde, but I could hear the clicking and jangling of the heavy belt of his uniform as he unbuckled himself. Moments later, I heard his belt thud against the carpet as he dropped his pants to the floor.

"Come here, twink," he said in that same raspy tenor, "Let's see how well you can chug black snake."

I turned around, and was expecting to see...well, you know...black guy...rumors... u-tube vids...you know what I'm getting at. I was a bit disappointed. Don't get me wrong, Clyde had a very nice cock. It was thick with a fat head, but it really didn't look any bigger than mine.

"Well, there goes the myth."

Oh shit! Did I just say that out loud?

Conklin let out an abrupt guffaw while Clyde's eyes got narrow and cold.

Yes, I did. Fuck!

Not losing the hard look, Clyde finally said, "You're a real funny bitch, aren't you? Let's see how funny you be choking on my dick. Now, get on your knees and crawl over here like a good bitch, and start sucking."

Seeing how much I pissed him off, I hesitated making my way over to him. I wasn't sure whether his cock or his fist would be pushed into my face. Conklin made up my mind for me, however, hurrying me forward by repeatedly slapping my ass hard, while saying, laughingly, "You heard the man, bitch...crawl."

When I got within his reach, Clyde grabbed a hunk of my hair and slammed my face deep into his groin.

Buried deep between his legs, my nostrils were swamped by his rank, manly odor. It was a heady, erotic concoction of sweat and pre-cum, and one of those scents that, in the past, had caused me to quickly lose interest in having sex with guys. This time, however, it only made me more sexually excited than I was, which was hard to fathom. Not that I couldn't get anymore sexually excited, but that my former tastes could change so quickly.

He still had a firm grip of my hair as I tongued and mouthed his cock and balls with abandon. I slathered ever part of him that even remotely came close to my mouth, and when his cock and balls were slick with my saliva, he began to shift his hips in a fucking motion, running that stiff cock of his across my face, lips and nose.

By now, Clyde had hooked his legs up and over the arms of the chair he was sitting so that his legs remained widely spread. With good support and leverage to his legs against the arms of the chair, he took my head firmly between his powerful hands. Then while sliding his fat cock past my lips, commenced fucking my mouth with a slow, but firm, rhythm.

I clamped my lips hard around his shaft and sucked as he continued to slow fuck my face. Pulling back just enough to where I could feel his cockhead against the inside of my lips, he would advance just a bit further until I could feel him tap the back of my throat. He continued this way, rocking back and forth into my mouth for a good while. Occasionally, and to change up the tempo, he would pull out completely and force my head down so that I could tongue and suck his heavy, hairless balls.

Through all of this, I would take a moment to stare at his face, which, without variation, had a comically intense look of concentration—it was a look I would see often in the coming weeks, and see in others, as well.

When he noticed me watching him, he said, "That's right, tongue that cock and balls. You love black snake, don't you bitch? Sure you do. Now, the next time I pull my dick out for you to suck on, the only thing I want to hear you say is, 'Daddy, do you want me to lick your balls, too?' That's right bitch, suck on those balls."

At the end of one of the brief interludes into ball washing, he changed tempo again. Roughly pulling my head back by my hair, he pushed his slickened cock fully into my mouth, making me gag. I kept gagging as he firmly held my head down on his cock.

I gagged so much that I was coughing up large amounts of saliva. So much so, it dripped profusely down his shaft and onto his balls, and darkening and, I suspect, staining the fabric of the chair.

He took this moment to laugh at my predicament, saying, "How's the myth now bitch? Sounds like I'm big enough to make you choke on it. Huh...bitch? Choke on that cock like a good little bitch!"

I should have gotten mad by his treatment, and in my former life I probably would have. But that was then. Instead, all I felt was a combination of intense sexual excitement coupled with determination due to his rough play.

I fought back against my gagging reflex by relaxing my throat and telling myself I wasn't going to choke to death. It worked. With a little effort, I had him fully inside to where I could feel his curly bush tickling my nose.

Clyde, still wanting to punish me for my errant words earlier, tried to get me to gag again by throwing my head down harder onto his cock, but it was all in vain. I was used to his size, now.

To show him this, I would pull him in even further than before, so that my nose was pressed deep into his hard abdomen. I held his cock inside for the longest time as I shifted my tongue all across his shaft. It wasn't long before I felt his hands relax their grip and eventually slipped off my head altogether, as he started to really enjoy my technique.

It was fun time for me, as I had a stiff cock, and now, a compliant subject to enjoy.

I went back to the way I was blowing him before, tightening my lips around his shaft while applying strong suction to his cock. Even though I was sucking so hard my cheeks were sunken in to the point where they were tight against his cock, I still had enough room to tickle his shaft and cockhead with my tongue. Along with that, I would go into 'deep throat mode,' but adding my own personal twist; pulling him all the way in until I felt his tightened balls against my chin, and while holding him there, I would shift my head about, causing gums, tongue, cheeks and teeth to work their magic across his whole erection.

When I finally pulled back, still applying strong suction, I followed my mouth up with my hand, adding a long, slow stroke to his slickened shaft and cockhead before pulling him back in again.

During times I needed to relax my mouth, I would allow a good amount of pooled saliva to flow out, bathing his cock and balls, and then using the excess spit to great effect by stroking him with my hands and teasing fingers.

The on again-off again suction, and the contrast between a soft mouth and firm hand, was driving him wild as he shifted about in his seat and moaned incessantly from the pleasure. I was repeatedly bringing him close to climax, but never pushing him over.

Such a naughty, little cock slut.

It was about this time I heard Conklin say, "I told you he can suck cock."

Clyde grunted, "Shit man, he's better than Gary, and I thought no one could be beat that cock-lovin' twink at sucking cock."

Conklin answered with a knowing laugh, while stating proudly, "I sure can pick them."

So engrossed in Clyde's tasty cock, I had forgotten about Conklin. He must have been watching this whole time as I serviced his friend. I was hoping he would add his cock to Clyde's, so I could blow both of them at once, but Conklin had other plans.

I suddenly felt a cold, viscous fluid oozing down the crack of my ass. This feeling was quickly followed by another, as he ran a finger between my cheeks and through the liquid, lubricating it, and my ass, fully. He briefly touched my asshole, a subtle circular tease with his fingertip that sent euphoric tingles throughout my groin, before sliding that teasing finger deep into my ass.

The sudden, pleasurable shock of his finger entering me was exquisite. So much so I stopped sucking on Clyde and almost came. When he massaged all around my insides, pushing his knuckle hard against my inner walls, I almost came again.

123456...8