Never Comes the Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never felt anything like it, as a wonderful, deep-seated euphoria filled me from my waist to my knees.

I had always though getting penetrated in the ass would hurt at first, but I was wrong, this was absolute bliss. When Conklin pushed a second finger in, I was in heaven. I finally understood why some guys—and girls, for that matter—love taking it up the ass. You couldn't beat it with a stick.

During the time I was blowing Clyde, Conklin must have taken his pants off, because I felt his unadorned, hot cock pressed against me, branding my left buttock with it as he continued to work his fingers inside me. Feeling his rock hard cock against my ass sent my mind reeling from the numerous images and urges of what I wanted him to do with that thick tool.

I was a full-blown cock slut, and just like the wanton slut I'd become, I pressed my ass back into him, forcing his cock hard against my ass, and his fingers deeper into me. Then I wiggled my ass as a signal for him to slide that fat cock in.

He knew what I wanted, but he teased me first, "You think you can handle my rod between your tight buns?"

Before I could shout out a 'Yes,' Clyde grabbed my hair again and pulled me back down onto his cock.

"I didn't hear that. What did you say?" Conklin asked, laughingly.

I mumbled a 'yes' around Clyde's cock.

"What? You're going to have to make yourself plainer. Didn't they teach you anything at college?"

Clyde gave me just enough of a breather so that I could belt out a, "Fuck my ass!" before he shoved his dick back into my mouth.

"Fuck my ass, what?"

You asshole!

"Say it. Fuck my ass, what?" Conklin continued to chide.

I yelled, "Fuck," in frustration around Clyde's cock, sounding like a garbled screech from a wounded Howler monkey.

"Close enough," Conklin laughed, "I love it when you twinks beg me to butt fuck you."

He didn't push in right away. I heard foil ripping and then the unrolling of elastic.

Shit, glad he thought of rubbers. I sure didn't.

I felt more cold fluid being squirted between my cheeks just before I felt the tip of his cock pressing into my asshole...

Holy mother of fuck!

That exquisitely warm, euphoric feeling from moments before shattered in my ass like a glass cannonball fired from pointblank range. The pain was excruciating, and as far as I could tell, he only had his cockhead in.

Conklin pushed in a little further, sending a lightning jolt of pain throughout my ass, and sending me bolting forward like lightning, away from those jolts. I slammed my face into Clyde's chest in the process.

Conklin stopped advancing long enough for me to yell, "Holy fuck, what are you using, your fist?!"

"Thanks for the compliment, but it's just my cock. Now try and relax. You'll get used to it."

Used to it? Get used to it, he says! I must be nuts. What the fuck was I thinking before? 'Bliss and heaven,' that's what I thought to myself, my burning, aching ass, bliss and heaven. It was more like misery and Dr. Mengele's crypto-fascist wet dream of hell. What sadomasochistic, sodomite 'douchefuckett' could ever get used to it?

He squirted more lube and 'dived' back in, but slower this time—big fucking deal.

Yeah, he went slower, but it was no less painful, and to put the cherry topping on the agony sundae, he would tell me how far he had advanced, "Head in, twinkie...eighth in, twinkles...doing good, almost a quarter of the way in...," you get the idea.

I know he was trying to be soothing, maybe even courteous and nice, but his advancement announcements only highlighted how little progress he was making, and that there was a hell of a long way to go before my anal nightmare was over.

Then I had another thought: if it's this bad now, what happens when he gets antsy, just says, 'Fuck it,' and begins pounding into my ass like a jackhammer?

Now, besides the pain, I was close to freaking.

Clyde took some pity on me. Seeing the distressed looks I gave him, he stopped pushing his cock in my mouth, giving me a chance to breathe freely. It was either that, or he stopped out of fear that I might bite his cock in half when the next jolt of lightning exploded in my ass. In any case, he sat quietly in the chair, slowly stroking himself and watching my facial expressions with a smug smile. Well, I did say it was only 'some pity.'

"The boy's hurtin'," Clyde said, matter-of-factly to Conklin.

"I said he was tight, tighter than Gary, in fact." Conklin responded with equal indifference, "But I'm almost there. God, it feels good."

"Well squirt some more lube in there, anyway. The boy needs relief."

I got temporary respite when Conklin did just that.

This time, he took more time working the lube into my ass, squirting a good amount in, working his fingers around, then squirting more in.

The pain was gone for the moment, and the pleasurable, euphoric feelings of Conklin's finger probes were back. I began to relax, again.

Now that I was less anxious knowing Conklin would take his time, curiosity got the better of me, so I asked, "Who's this Gary you guys keep talking about?"

They both chuckled before Conklin answered, "He's the guy who left."

Clyde pipe in with his two-cents worth, "Yeah, the little cocksucker, he just up and left without telling me goodbye."

"Just up and left, huh. Just like that. Hard to believe," I responded with dripping sarcasm, "Maybe he didn't like having a horse cock jammed up his ass. You guys ever think of that?"

Conklin laughed at my small dig before saying, "Thanks again for the compliment, but he never complained about that, and in a few moments you won't either."

I was going to retort, but I felt him enter me again. He slid into me slowly. There was no pain. In fact, it was kind of pleasurable until he got to that point that was giving us the most trouble. Then the pain started anew as he tried to push in a little further.

I wasn't sure how I was going to take much more of this. My anxiety was back and I was at wit's end thinking how I was going to endure the ass fucking when Conklin really started to go to town.

It was at this point that something happened. As Conklin pushed in a little bit further, I suddenly felt everything...relax. It was a weird feeling, and I can't describe it any better than that. One minute he can't advance his cock in my tight ass without it feeling like he's ripping me open, and in the next, he easily slides all the way in without any pain at all.

Conklin stayed still for a moment with his hips firm against my ass, and his cock fully inside. I felt his hands gripping me hard just below my waist as he flexed and shifted his cock about.

The wonderfully warm, melting euphoria was back, and many times more intense and pervasive. It was as if I could feel the deepening bliss bleeding down into my thighs, and forward into my stomach each time he flexed his cock—bliss indeed—but when he began his slow pumping, pulling nearly out then sliding all the way in again, bliss became...

Oh my god, it is Heaven!

A very soft, yet abrupt, "Oh my god," escaped from my lips, as Conklin settled into a nice, long and slow, lovingly ass-caressing, ecstasy-creating, butt fuckingly, blissful rhythm.

Clyde ran his fingers through my hair as he chuckled at my facial expressions. Then he said to Conklin, "The boy finally found love."

Then Conklin said to me, "I told you Jeff, Gary never complained. He was a true cock slut. He loved it up the ass, and when he couldn't get it up the ass, he took it merrily in the mouth."

"Speaking of mouth," Clyde started to say to me with a glint in his eye, "You want me to fuck your pretty mouth like Scott's fucking your tight ass?"

"Give it to me," I grunted in pleasure.

"Come on bitch, you can ask me better than that."

Remembering our conversation from before, I asked, loudly, "Fuck me in the mouth with that hot cock, daddy, and do you want me to lick your balls, too?"

"That's better, bitch."

Pushing his chair back, Clyde knelt down in front of me. Then grabbing either side of my head, he plunged his cock into my waiting mouth.

He surprised me by pushing in too fast and too hard, making me gag at first, but I quickly got control of the reflex. Clyde set about fucking my mouth like one fucks a pussy, while I clamped my lips down around his shaft and sucked hard as I could.

It must have been a sight, and I wished I could've step out of myself to watch. There the three of us were on the floor, with me in the middle getting fucked at both ends.

Just above the loud moans and groans from the two guys, I could hear sharp slapping sounds every time Conklin slammed his pelvis against my ass, and louder, squishy, sloshing sounds caused when Clyde's cock slid through the pooling saliva in my mouth.

The whole thing was making me lightheaded from want, desire, and ecstasy, and I was as hard as a lead pipe. It wasn't just the pleasure I felt as Conklin rammed his beautiful cock in my ass, or the pure pleasure of tasting Clyde's rock hard member sliding between my lips. The pure animalistic eroticism I felt stemmed from the fact that I was being used like a bitch by the two of them.

There was even an added, erotic bonus for me: hearing and feeling their swinging balls strike me across my perineum at one end, and into my chin at the other. It was as if their tools were punishing me with soft slaps for enjoying it all too damn much.

Naughty, naughty cock slut. Thanks for leaving Gary, and don't bother to write.

Iwas their newfound fuck and suck toy, and I loved it.

Already ginned up, it didn't take Clyde long to reach the tipping point.

He grunted a brief, "Get ready bitch, here it comes," before letting go.

He held my face tight against his stomach as I felt one powerful jet of cum after the other shoot down my throat. It felt like he came a lot, but I took it all without problems. I even tickled the underside of his shaft with my tongue the whole time, causing his cock to twitch widely in my mouth and his thighs to vibrate like tuning forks.

A little bit of cum was still dribbling out of his cock when he pulled out of me. I grabbed his balls before he could sit back on his heels and lick off the remains as it oozed out of him. A bit of slutty panache on my part, and I think he appreciated the gesture by the soft, satisfied smile he imparted.

Now that Clyde was satisfied, I laid my head on the carpet to enjoy Conklin working over my ass without distractions.

The blissful euphoria was still there and intensifying, but the ramping up to my own climax was going slow. Even though Conklin had increased the pace and force of his pumping, I doubted I would come with just an ass fucking. I was going to stroke myself and help it along, but...

"Not yet, twink," Conklin barked, "I don't want you touching yourself until I'm ready."

After that, he really put the wood into me, fucking me as hard and fast as humanly possible.

God, it felt so good, but it was also maddening being stalled at this perpetual state of euphoria without the means to fully get off. So much so, I found myself in a deepening sexual fog, where the only thing I was aware off were the sharp, slapping sounds against my ass and that euphoric ball centered deep inside me that never seemed to grow any larger.

Then I felt it, something different and wonderful.

Conklin was slamming into my ass so hard, it was making my hard-on swing about, wildly. At certain times, it would swing so hard it would strike down against my thighs or up against my stomach. Those small sensations to my cock, coupled with the slow glide of bliss Conklin was imparting to my ass, were enough to get me crawling closer to orgasm.

I responded by throwing my ass back into Conklin each time he threw himself forward. The added movement made my cock strike against me harder and with greater frequency. My climb toward orgasm was quickening. I was so close.

Through the fog I heard Conklin say to me, "That's it bitch, fuck my fat cock. Shake that skinny ass and fuck that cock like a good bitch. Man, you love it up the ass, don't you?"

"Fuck yes! Fuck my bitch ass, daddy! Fuck me harder with that hot stick!"

From somewhere, Conklin found another gear. He slammed into my ass with such energy, violence and rapidity that he repeatedly forced the air out of my lungs, causing me to utter small hiccups each time he rammed into me. I must have sounded like some weird, perverted frog, croaking hiccups at the same time I was telling Conklin to stick it to me harder and deeper.

Then I felt it. I was almost there, almost at the point of no return when coming was inevitable, and I could tell it was going to be nut-busting sweet. Just a few more strikes of my cock to the thigh...

"Turn 'round," Conklin barked, as he pulled out of me.

What?! No! Put it back in, you asshole!

I heard the snap of rubber, as Conklin barked again, "I said turn around. Time to give you a facial, bitch."

I snapped around to face him in in a sitting position. I was furious and overly excited at the same time, and it showed. His cock, rock hard and purple, and shiny slick from sweat at being enclosed within the rubber, quivered inches from my face. He stroked it just enough to keep his arousal boiling below the surface, waiting for that perfect moment...and I gave it to him.

Looking up into his eyes, I smiled, and said, "Shoot that thick load all over my face. I'm a horny bitch, cock slut, and I want to taste your cream. Give it to me!"

Jets of cum shot out of him like bullets from an Uzi, hitting me all about my chin and lips. Several shot high and others wide, hitting the bridge of my nose or clipping me across the cheeks. I could feel the first shots beginning to drip off my chin as long, heavy strands, and still he continued to fire creamy, thick ropes across my flush, waiting face. When the force of his ejaculation finally began to ebb, with his cum just flowing out instead of shooting, he pushed his cock full into my mouth, letting me suck the rest out of him.

When I felt him starting to go soft, I used his cock to clean my face. It was just like he did to me yesterday, scooping large gobs of cum from my chin and cheeks, then sucking and licking the remnants off. I looked up at him the whole time. He smiled back.

I didn't get my face completely cleaned, when he said, "Remember when I said I like to watch you cock sluts jerk off when I'm through, but we didn't have enough time for that yesterday? Well, we have just enough time. Lie across my desk, but don't touch yourself yet."

As I got up on his desk, I heard him say to Clyde, "It's time you try his tight ass, man."

Clyde was way ahead of him, and was already wearing a rubber on his rock hard cock.

I was about to 'assume the position' and flip over onto my stomach, but Conklin stopped me. "Nope, stay on your back. It's easier this way, and way more erotic."

Clyde took a hold of my thighs and slid me toward him to where my ass was flush with the edge of the desk. He squirted some lube on his cock, but by this time I didn't think I needed it. My ass was still well greased and more than broken in by Conklin.

Like Conklin before, Clyde started with a nice, slow, even pumping action. Positioning my legs so that they naturally wrapped around his waist, he kept a tight grip on my thighs while leaning a bit forward and into me.

God, it was nice. I liked it that he wanted to look into my face while still maintaining dominance and control over me. However, even though the blissful euphoria was back, coursing through my lower torso, I could tell I wasn't going to come this way either, not without the little cock slap to my thighs and stomach.

Just when Clyde picked up the pace as he began to get into it, Conklin came alongside the desk to watch, or so I thought.

Picking up an excess dab of lube that was attached to Clyde's pubic hair, Conklin gently massaged my perineum right about my asshole.

Immediately, my then semi-erect cock jumped back to life.

I got up on my elbows to watch as best I could. Clyde continued to slow fuck my ass, while Conklin ran a teasing finger all around the underside of scrotum. My balls tightened up against my shaft, and what with the wrinkling of my scrotum, they looked like a couple of walnuts held tight against the branch of a tree.

Conklin put more lube on his finger, and gently worked all around my sensitive balls, circling one, then the other with a fingertip. He paid particular attention to the wrinkled part of my scrotum, sending exquisite, tingling sensations throughout my groin.

I moaned loudly, and added a little pelvic bump to match Clyde's. It was my own cryptic signal that they shouldn't stop.

Clyde started fucking me a little faster as Conklin added a greased thumb to my ball massage, rubbing both, finger and thumb at the same time. Once in a while, he would massage my perineum again with his palm, broadening the euphoria I was garnering from Clyde's thoughtful fucking.

It wasn't long before pre-ejaculate fluid issued from my cockhead.

"That's what I've been waiting for," Conklin mused, as he picked a drop off with a fingertip, "Now for some real fun."

The fun was him running that lubed finger slowly, up and down my shaft—oh my, yes—and the more he tickled my cock, the more pre-ejaculate flowed out. Swiping up more of the fluid, he added a second, and then a third finger to his teasing glide.

Clyde was pounding my ass now. Gripping my legs hard, he would pull me toward him each time he pushed his cock into me. His hard thrusts into my ass sent electric jolts of ecstasy into my cock, and there, they mingled with the subtle tingles of joy Conklin imparted with his fingers. I didn't know what was better, the fucking or the soft stroking, and I didn't care for both were wonderfully combining throughout my whole body and bringing me quickly toward release.

It got better, though, much, much better, as Conklin brought his fingers up to my cockhead. With just two fingers on either side of my member, he gently massaged that area where shaft and head meet, and at that moment I felt the surge.

"I'm going to come! Please don't stop!" I belted out

Conklin added a bit more firmness as he wrapped his fingers around the upper part of my shaft, and slowly raked them along and over my cockhead...

Holy fuck!

I thought Conklin came a lot, but I truly made a mess of myself. A shot even hit me across the lips, but most of it landed as numerous, thick ropes extending up from my stomach and ending close to my collarbone.

I lay back on the table, exhausted, letting Clyde finish. It only took a couple of more minutes. I think he enjoyed himself even though I wasn't too engaged.

After Clyde pulled out, Conklin slid a box of tissues over to me. I think I used half the box cleaning myself.

Nothing was said during the aftermath, as we all dressed in silence. I wasn't sure what would happen next, that day or the next or any more subsequent, and decided to leave it up to Conklin what would transpire.

When Clyde opened the door to leave I could hear people milling about in the outer offices and knew lunch time was over. I was about to leave myself when Conklin said, "Stay a minute, will you Jeff? Sit down."

He scribbled something on a memo pad and slid it over to me, saying, "Just in case you don't know where I live, this is my address. The guys and me, the 'Group' I was telling you about, are having a little get together this Saturday. I would like you to be there given that you're one of us now."

I didn't take the memo, and just looked at him sideways.

Like I said before, although the thought of an all guy orgy with me as star attraction was starting to give me another raging woody, I wasn't sure I wanted to be any group's cabana boy fuck toy. Besides, no one likes to be used solely as a cum dump. Not even a cock slut. It was probably why this Gary character left all of a sudden. At least that's what I assumed happened to their arrangement.

123456...8