Never Deny Me, Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Her world comes crashing down around her.
1.6k words
3.68
40.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
624 Followers

"Mom!!! Dad!!!," yelled Jen, slamming the front door closed.

"Well there she is," said her father, coming out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee, "Where have you been?"

"Oh, nowhere, just hanging with some friends," said Jen.

She knew if she told them where she was, it would most likely give her father a heart attack.

"We thought you had run away to join the circus," said her mother jokingly.

"Mom!!!!" Jen ran over and gave her mother a huge hug.

"I've missed you guys," said Jen, sitting down on the large, baby blue sofa ......... the very spot, where just 2 months ago she and Cody had fucked for the first time.

"It is good to be home," said her mother, sitting in a chair across from Jen.

Her father soon joined them and sat down, sipping his coffee.

"Which one of your friends owns a motorcycle, Jennifer?" her mother asked.

"What???"

"Well we heard a motorcycle out front, just before you came into the house," said her father.

"Oh, that was probably that boy from next door coming home," she answered nervously.

"I really wish those people would move," said her mother, "So, what have you done all summer?"

"Ohhhhh, not much, saw some movies, hung out at the mall, had my nails done, you know, typical 18 year old girl stuff," she answered, looking down at her nails.

"I see," said her father, "Well, I'm glad to know that all 3 of us had a good summer."

-----------------------------

As the days passed, Jen was racking her mind trying to find ways to see Cody, without tipping her parents off. It had been almost a week and she was missing him badly. He would call the house and Jen would have to hang up, fearful that her father would pick up the extension and hear the teen lovers talking.

Finally, Cody couldn't stand it anymore. He walked over to Jen's house and rang the bell.

"Yes?" her father said, standing there staring at Cody like he was a poisonous insect.

"Is Jen here?" Cody asked.

"Uhhh, no, JENNIFER, is not here," said her father in a condesending tone.

"Well, when she gets home, could you tell her that Cody stopped by and I need to talk to her?" he asked.

"Sure, I'll see that she gets the message," answered her father before rudely slamming the door.

A few hours later, Jen arrived home and found her parents in the living room watching tv.

"I'm home," she said, peeking her head around the corner, "Anyone call or come by for me while I was gone?"

"Nope, no calls or visitors," her father answered, his eyes never leaving the tv.

"Oh, ok then, well I'm going up to my room," she said.

Jen threw herself on her bed and began to cry into her pillow. She couldn't take much more being away from Cody. She needed him badly, she wanted to kiss him and touch him and feel him inside her. This was getting to be too much for her to handle.

------------------------------

The next morning, Jen awoke and put on her bikini to go for a swim, purposely turning on her radio up to maximum volume. And, as luck would have it, the very song that she and Cody had first fucked to was on the radio.

She dove into the pool and began doing laps. When she popped up out of the water, there stood Cody.

"Oh my God, baby!!!," she screamed, quickly jumping out of the pool.

But Cody did not share her enthusiasm, in fact, he didn't even hug her. He just stood there like a statue as she hugged him tightly.

"Baby, what's wrong?" she asked, looking into his eyes.

"Don't baby me, where the fuck you been, Jen, it's been over a week?" he asked, putting his sunglasses on.

She looked down, suddenly feeling very ashamed, "I know, Cody, it's just been hard since my parents got back from Switzerland."

"What's been hard, huh?" he asked, slightly raising his voice.

Cody don't be mad at me, baby, it's just not easy explaining things to my parents, they're very strict and closed minded, at times," she answered, taking a seat on the edge of the pool.

"Strict and closed minded, huh? What the fuck is that supposed to mean, Jen? Are you embarrassed to tell them you're my girl?" he asked.

"It's not that, it's just ........."

"It's just what, Jen? Tell me," he said in a demanding tone.

"Cody, stop yelling at me, I'll tell them, okay?" she said.

"Good, let's tell them now, I got nothin' but time," he said, walking towards her house.

"Cody!! Wait!!," she yelled, quickly jumping up and following him.

"Get out of the way, Jen," he said, opening the door.

Jen began to feel weak in the knees and sick to her stomach, already knowing how this is going to turn out.

"Mom? Dad?, Where are you?" she asked, as Cody stood by her side.

"In here, Jen," they answered from the kitchen.

Jen took a couple of steps and Cody quickly grabbed her hand as they entered the kitchen.

"Mom? Dad? This is Cody, Cody these are my parents, Mr. and Mrs. Sloan," she said in a shakey voice.

Jen's father turned around from the sink to find his daughter holding hands with that asshole boy next door, "Jen, what's going on here?" he asked.

"Well, Daddy, Cody and I are dating now," she said.

"What????? You wanna run that by me one more time?" he said in a deep voice.

Jen knew that voice.

"You heard her, Mr. Sloan," said Cody, gripping Jen's hand tightly, "She's my girl now."

"Your girl? Your girl? Let me tell you something, son," said her father, scanning Cody's ripped jeans and dirty t-shirt, "This "girl" as you call her, is my daughter, my ONLY daughter, and I'll be damned if she's gonna waste her life on someone like you. Jen, please show Cody the way out."

"With all due respect, Mr. Sloan, I already know the way out of this house, thank you, and I'm not leaving without Jen, she's 18, she's my girl and she can go wherever she wants, and she wants to go with me," said Cody.

"Is that a fact?" asked her father, looking directly at Jen, "Do you want to go with that piece of biker trash, Jennifer?"

"Don't call him that, Daddy, I love Cody," she answered.

"Love? Girl, what the hell do you know about love?" her father shouted as her mother looked on, "You're 18 years old and you settle for some low life piece of shit like that?"

Cody began squeezing Jen's hand tighter, almost cutting off her circulation. She knew things were about to explode.

"Daddy, please, you don't understand, ok we love each other," she pleaded.

"You don't know the first god damn thing about love," he snapped back, "Now I'm only gonna say this one more time, Jennifer, get him the fuck outta my house."

Jen turned and looked at Cody, with her head hanging, she led him to the door.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, before closing the door quietly.

--------------------------

The next few days were hell on earth at Jen's house. Her father had lectured her more then once already about "settling for fat when you could have the entire steak." He had made it crystal clear that she was never to see "that disgusting waste of skin" while she was living in her parent's home.

Jen began to settle herself to the fact that she would never see Cody again. She spent many nights crying herself to sleep, both for being too weak to stand up to her father and for not having enough money to get the hell out of this prison that her home had recently become.

Occasionally, she would hear Cody's bike start up and she would cry again. She almost drove herself crazy wondering where he was going. Was he going to meet another girl? Had he found another girl yet? Did he even miss her?

One night, as Jen sat in her room, listening to her radio, her mother knocked on her bedroom door.

"Can I come in?" she asked, peeking her head inside.

"Sure, Mom," said Jen, very depressed.

"Listen, honey, now that all that Cody nonsense has blown over, your father and I think it's time for you to start going out with your friends again, perhaps find a suitable boyfriend," she said, sitting on the edge of Jen's bed.

"Suitable for who, Mother? You and Dad? I doubt there's anyone THAT perfect, besides I only want Cody," she said, rolling over onto her side.

"Honey, I know this has been difficult for you," she said, rubbing Jen's hair, "but it will pass, I promise."

"I don't want it to pass, Mother," snapped Jen, pushing her mom's hand away, "I want Cody, when are you and Daddy gonna realize that? I'm 18 years old now, I'm not a baby anymore, you and Daddy can't tell me what to do!!"

"Well, Jennifer, if you feel like that, you are more then welcome to get your own house and then you can date whomever you choose," said her mother, getting up and walking out the door.

Jen watched her mother shut the door and she threw her alarm clock, fucking bitch, no one will EVER understand, and she began to cry again.

-------------------

Three days later, the phone rang.

"Hello?" said Jen.

"Hey, Jennifer, this is Caleb, Mia's brother," said the voice on the other end.

"Oh yeah, hi, Caleb, how are you?" she asked.

"I'm good, listen, I was wondering if you'd like to go get some pizza tonight, if you're not busy," he said.

Jen was silent for a moment .....

"Hello? Jennifer, you still there?" he asked.

"Uhhh, yeah, I'm here, sorry," she said, "Sure, pizza sounds good, what time?"

"I'll be over around 7, that cool?" he asked.

"I'll be ready," she said, then hung up the phone.

-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
624 Followers