Never Did This Before

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse had accepted me completely, and had treated me with love and respect. It was funny in a way that for the first time in my life, I felt like a man, and I had to be with another man to enjoy that feeling.

"You're going to cum, aren't you?" Jesse said, bringing his hands up to my nipples and squeezing them lovingly.

"Yes," I gasped.

"You're getting me excited again, you know that?"

"Yeah," I wheezed. "I can feel your cock getting hard."

"I want to feel you cum all over me. All over my cock."

I looked down as I spurted all over Jesse's cock and pubes. It was a much less impressive load this time than before, but it felt just as good, and when I finished I began to move down to the foot of the bed.

"Where are you going?" Jesse asked.

"Have to clean up my mess," I declared, lifting Jesse's gooey, semi-turgid cock up off of his belly.

"Then," I continued just before lowering my head. "I plan on finding out what somebody's semen tastes like. Besides my own, I mean."

For the record, it tatsed delicious.

***

thanks for reading

12