Never Done This Before

Story Info
Mindy is new to this, or is she?
820 words
3.97
13.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never done this before." She said in a breathy whisper.

It was a lie. One Mindy had used more times than she could remember, and would continue to since the men she met seemed to enjoy hearing it. Her fingers fumbled over the man's zipper and he moaned softly as she eased it down. Mindy bit her lip gently as she hooked her fingers into the waist of the man's pants and tugged them down.

"Fuck, you are gorgeous.." The man muttered as he watched this woman he only just met slip down his briefs and slowly wrap her slender fingers around his hard cock.

She smiled up at him as she slid to her knees, leaning closer to his throbbing manhood until the tip grazed her full, pouty lips. Mindy ran her fingers up the length of his cock, feeling it pulse in her palm and stifled an ecstatic giggle. This was what she wanted, what she loved more than anything: the feel of a man hard in her hand. Entirely under her control, waiting in anticipation for her to take him to screaming ecstasy. And this man did not disappoint, his cock throbbed so hard, Mindy fought her own urges to lose control and jam this big dick into her mouth, throatfucking herself eagerly till he came down her throat. But no, this was all about control. She wanted this to last. With proper motivation and patience, the simple act of an agonizingly restrained blow job could make Mindy cum harder than actual penetration or clitoral stimulation ever could. That is exactly what she was after.

She continued to slowly stroke the man's big, hard cock as she flicked her tongue over the tip, tasting the precum that dribbled out. She moaned with pleasure at the taste; a warm, slightly salty sweet, syrupy deliciousness that she craved more of almost as immediately as she had swallowed it. Mindy knew exactly how to stretch out the pleasure for a man, and reveled in it. When her full lips enveloped the tip of the man's cock, he moaned again and his hips bucked involuntarily. Mindy smiled, as much as she could with a cock in her mouth.

Regulating her breath and timing the bobbing of her head with the movement of her hand up the shaft of the man's cock, Mindy sucked gently. Sliding her lips up and down the shaft, making a faint sucking sound, she could feel her pussy getting wet. Mindy wanted so badly to slip her fingers under her skirt; she wore the shortest skirt she owned, a black miniskirt that ended just past the bottom of her ass. Kneeling in front if this man, cock in mouth, Mindy had to keep her knees pressed tightly together to fight the urges welling inside her. She could feel the wetness saturate her pink cotton panties, had her thighs not been squeezed so tightly closed, the soaking wet spot would have been blatantly obvious. The tingling in her clit was mindblowing, and it was only made more intense by this mans soft moaning and heavy breathing.

She could feel that the man was close. She could tell the way a man moved when he was close to cumming. She knew the way a dick stiffened and pulsed when it was preparing to shoot the delicious, sticky goodness down her throat. She sped up slightly, taking nearly all of the man's above average sized cock deep into her throat, her tongue lashing around the tip as her lips sucked.

"oh, fuck!" the man groaned.

Mindy knew exactly what that meant. She slid the man's cock from her mouth and continued to jerk him off with her mouth wide open and tongue out, begging for his cum.

"Give it to me." She pleaded. "Cum for me!"

And he did. Only a couple quick strokes and his cock erupted. Spurting thick, gooey streams of cum into Mindy's waiting mouth. White hot jets of cum streaked across her lips, tongue, and onto her cheek. She smiled happily as he caught his breath. Mindy licked her lips and swallowed, then scooped the cum from her cheek into her eager mouth and swallowed again with a lip smack that made the man let out a breathless chuckle.

"wow..." he said.

Mindy just smiled as she stood, opened the door behind her and exited the small private booth in the back of the local adult book store. She glanced around to see that another nearby booth was occupied and grinned.

"Hello?" she whispered through the door after a gentle knock.

The door opened, and the man grinned and invited her in. This was his lucky day, he thought as this beautiful, mysterious girl reached for his zipper. This was Mindy's lucky day too, she thought.

"I've never done this before." she said with a whisper, as she slid her hand over his hardening cock.