Never Ending Summer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,413 Followers

Regan shoved a large hand inside her boxers, knowing there was no way she could just watch and not touch herself. She gulped when they both realized the back of their hands rubbed against one another. "Sometimes I go deep," she started to answer. "Other times I just....mm...circle my clit."

"Mmmmm....god that feels good," Maddy exhaled as she bit her lip again. Leaning forward and placing her free hand flat on the stone surface next to Regan's shoulder in order to brace herself, she felt their hands press harder against each other.

Regan pushed herself up, bracing her upper torso with a forearm. It brought them close enough to capture Maddy's lips in a heated kiss that spurred their fingers to move faster.

Maddy mewed and groaned. She knew she was close, but she didn't want it to end so soon. Her lips were released, and she felt Regan's mouth nibble and suck along her neck.

Reaching the shell of an ear, Regan softly said, "Imagine my tongue where your fingers are."

Another moan spewed from Maddy's throat.

Regan swallowed hard trying to maintain a sense of focus when she was already on overload. "Feel my tongue swirling and circling....flicking and licking..."

"Oh god Regan," Maddy panted and licked her lips.

"Suckling and tasting you.....taking you higher....unngg god.....pulling your clit between my teeth and then....mm...flicking again harder..."

"Yes," Maddy called out as her body began to thrum from the impending release.

"And then my fingers fill you....god....and thrust inside you in tandem with my licking..."

That was it. Maddy could not maintain control anymore. Her body exploded strongly. More so, than it ever had before when she masturbated. Regan immediately followed, her hips impulsively jerking up as waves of pleasure coursed through them.

Madelyn suddenly felt as if her body was on fire and in desperate need of something else. With eyes shut tight, trying to understand what was happening --- what she needed --- she finally said with bated breath, "Again, Regan please again....I want more..."

The raven haired woman didn't want to take Maddy's virginity so callously out here. She wanted it to be a special, beautiful, and memorable thing, but she also saw Maddy's body tremble with desire. "Straddle my thigh and mimic me."

The blonde did as instructed and soon her hips were gyrating hard against Regan. Their bodies fell into rhythm as they thrust against one another. "Oh god yes....yes." Maddy panted. Not being able to resist any longer, Regan pushed her lover's plaid bra up and swallowed a pebbled nipple into her hot mouth. "Christ!" Maddy exclaimed and instinctively clutched the back of Regan's head to her bosom with a free hand. The exquisite feeling of teeth nipping and pulling, and a hot tongue flicking her nipple became Maddy's undoing. "Regan! Unnggg!" Maddy crashed into her release, and with one more thrust Regan followed.

Regan wrapped her arms around the smaller woman who collapsed on top of her. They gasped, struggling to breathe and calm their racing hearts. Regan kissed the blonde crown and smiled when vibrant lush green eyes looked into her sapphire blue orbs. They kissed sweetly, silently exchanging vows of love.

The sound of a low canine whimper drew them apart. Looking over at Shakti asleep on the grassy bank, her rear legs playfully kicking, she appeared to be dreaming. The lovers giggled, and then looking at how far the sun had traveled in the western sky, they sighed, reluctant to part for Maddy's return to camp.

"Maddy..." Regan began as she pulled up her shorts but then hesitated. The short blonde took a step towards her new lover, placing a hand on the bare abdomen as she waited patiently. "I...want to spend more time with you and....do more. I just....well I had hoped that your special moment would happen in a far better place than out here."

"There's nothing wrong with out here, and the time we've shared with all of nature surrounding us was absolutely beautiful." She reached up and kissed a cheek. "I definitely want more. In fact I want it all, and all of you."

Regan's eyes grew wide with the prospect of possibilities. "Well....do you think you could get away for at least a day?" She brushed a hand through raven locks, and then continued. "My aunt and uncle are away this weekend at the state fair. I would very much like for you to come over."

A toothy grin spread across Maddy's face. "Well now that sounds very tempting."

Regan grinned excitedly. They got themselves dressed as they worked out the details of the blonde's overnight stay.

*********************

Teenagers were filing their way into the dining hall when the dinner bell rung, echoing throughout the grounds. Madelyn grabbed her brother by the shirt and pulled him around to the side of the building.

"Hey what's the big deal?"

"You're not going to see me around for probably a day and a half and I didn't want you to get worried." Her voice low so that others didn't overhear.

"Oh, alright. You spending time with your new friend?" He asked with a toothy grin. He remembered when Maddy told him a couple of weeks ago how she had a new friend and their relationship was complicated because Regan was not welcomed at the camp except to do work. He had always known his sister was never really interested in boys, and he was glad she found someone she felt she could connect with. "My only concern is for your safety, you know that, right?"

She smiled in return at her younger sibling always playing the protector. "Yes, I will totally be in safe hands."

"Well I hope you have a fun." He leaned forward, and whispered, "Does this mean you two are officially an item now?"

"Well, we haven't officially made any promises yet, so I'll need to get back to you," she answered with a chuckle. "Give me a hug. I'll see you later nerd." They parted ways, and she sprinted to her cabin to grab her backpack. She was almost free when someone called her name.

"Madelyn!" She turned to find Carla moving quickly towards her. "Hey are you still avoiding us?"

"What? What do you mean?" the blonde asked nervously.

"Well, you haven't been around in the evenings for a while now and you don't join any of the nighttime activities. We all converse at meals but you haven't really hung out like you used to. When you finally do make it back to the cabin, you've been going straight to bed." She twirled a lock of auburn hair that hung past her shoulders. "Look, I said it before, but I'm really sorry about that whole situation on your birthday. I thought you were interested in Greg and I was wrong."

Madelyn sighed, knowing there just wasn't any way to best explain what's occurred since that day. "Look, I'm doing fine, okay? There have been a lot of changes going on for me. My views on life and the way I see people are different now. I've been spending a lot of time reflecting and learning about myself. Please don't take it personally."

"Well alright," Carla tentatively answered. "You know, camp is over in two weeks. I hope we can hang out a bit before you're gone."

The blonde smiled warmly. "Sure thing. I'll catch you later, okay?"

"Yeah sure," the teen responded as she watched her friend walk away. It was hard to fathom how much Madelyn had changed this summer. Something about the changes piqued her curiosity, and she wondered what was really going on.

*********************

Madelyn just made it around the bend, to the crop of bushes that hid the section of the lake where they agreed to meet. From between the thickets of shrubbery, Shakti popped out wagging her tail happily. "You know, I'm glad you always manage to find me," Madelyn giggled as she petted the furry hound. "Alright, lead me to your momma."

A little further up the trail, she rounded another bend and found Regan leaning against the four-wheeler casually waiting. Their faces lit up in bright smiles as Maddy jumped into Regan's arms. They kissed gently, exploring one another's mouths before Regan pulled back taking a deep breath. "Come on, let's get to the house because I've got dinner cooking."

Inside Regan's home, Madelyn first noticed the cool air. The place had a bright, warm and inviting feel to it. "Oh I am so grateful it is air conditioned," she casually stated.

"Yeah, this summer has been almost unbearable," Regan commented.

As Madelyn looked around the cozy living room, she noticed one wall made up entirely of shelving from end to end and top to bottom, and each shelf was almost crammed full of books. There was a sofa and loveseat, and a recliner with an ottoman. A closed armoire in the corner held the television and other electronics. Shakti sat off to the side, on a dog pillow, lazily wagging her tail as she watched the two.

Regan walked down the short hall, and into the kitchen with Maddy following. "So what are we having for dinner, oh great chef."

"Well, it might be messy but it is my favorite to eat." She led them out the back door, onto the deck, and lifted the lid from the grill. "Thai sweet and sour ribs. They should be just about done."

"Oh my, they smell incredible."

"We also have a nice crisp apple walnut salad awaiting us in the fridge."

"Sounds fantastic."

**************

After dinner Maddy sat on the kitchen counter watching Regan heat up some chocolate in the microwave. "So I'm supposed to flip over this chocolate huh?"

Blue eyes gave Maddy a devilish smirk. "Oh you will definitely flip."

"What makes you so sure of it?" the blonde challenged playfully.

"I just know," Regan commented as she set the small bowl of chocolate next to her and pulled over the plate of blackberries and sliced banana. She speared a blackberry with a fork, dipped it in the fondue, and presented it to Maddy, and then smiled from ear to ear at witnessing the blonde's evident surprise.

"Oh my god....that is....that is divine."

"I told you," Regan added with a chuckle, and then held up a chocolate covered banana slice.

The blonde happily took it and grinned dreamily as the flavors exploded in her mouth. "Mmm. So tell me...." She began as she swallowed the bite, "why is it that we have only kissed once since you picked me up in the woods?"

Regan scuffed the toe of her boot on the tiled floor, as she avoided the blonde's gaze. "Well....I...I didn't want to come across as too forward and...." She picked up the fondue fork and offered Madelyn another piece of the deliciously dipped fruit. "Well I just knew that if we started then we might find it difficult to stop."

Maddy reached out, and grabbing Regan by the front of her shirt, she pulled the tall woman between her legs and lightly kissed her lips. "Oh I do believe I'd agree with you there," she softly stated as she happily took the next morsel.

"See? And I needed to get food in you because you're going to need the energy."

Green eyes twinkled and Maddy laughed. "I'm going to need the energy?"

"Mmm hmm," Regan answered, and then leaned forward softly capturing Madelyn's lips in a sweet embrace that left them both wanting more.

Maddy suddenly pulled back, and taking a dipped blackberry, she placed it between her lips, offering it to Regan. They kissed again, sharing the sweet delicious concoction.

Hands roamed through ebony locks, pulling Regan tighter against her body. When they finally broke for air, Regan lifted her off the counter and they made their way upstairs. Maddy took a seat on the bed as Regan went about the room igniting a dozen candles which bathed it in a soft inviting glow.

Regan approached the bed and knelt down to begin removing Maddy's sneakers. Hands sensually slid up bare legs, and she felt the warm flesh tremble beneath her fingers. "Are you okay?" she softly asked as she carefully watched the blonde's facial expressions.

"Yeah....suddenly I'm just....." she turned her head, wondering what happened to her confidence earlier.

"Nervous?" Regan finished, as she gazed at the young woman she had loved for years. Hands paused their roaming when the blonde failed to respond.

"Um...yeah....and....scared." Green eyes looked into ocean blue. "What if....I...can't please you?"

Regan's black eyebrows furrowed with surprise. "Remember our time at the falls?" she gently asked, her hands settling on the mattress on either side of the blonde's hips.

Maddy nodded.

Regan leaned forward, tenderly kissing the sensitive skin just below Madelyn's earlobe. "You pleased me then," she softly whispered. Depositing a few more kisses, she then said, "I'm nervous and scared too, Maddy."

"Really? Why?" Madelyn inquired as she watched Regan stand to her full height and kick off her boots.

"I'm scared for many reasons. What if you regret all of this afterwards? What if you wind up being harassed so much by everyone that you claim it wasn't worth it? That what we've got is not worth the pain and agony of other's hate?" She watched as small hands suddenly reached up to unzip her jeans and slowly slide them down her legs.

Madelyn stood, grasping the hem of Regan's T-shirt, and pulling it up over her head. She then pulled her own shirt off, and led Regan's hands to her shorts. They looked in one another's eyes again, ensuring they understood the other's body language.

When both of them were only clad in their bra and underwear, Maddy lay back onto the bed, and pulled the raven haired woman on top of her. It felt so natural and beautiful to have Regan settle between her legs. "I'm scared," she tentatively began again, "because what if you decide this was a mistake? What if you suddenly feel that I'm not the person you thought? What if you suddenly feel like I'm infringing on your freedom?"

Regan leaned down, bestowing tender kisses upon Maddy's lips, cheeks, and jaw line. "I've never felt this way before Maddy," she whispered. "This innate desire to hold you, protect you, and make love to you ---- it consumes me."

Madelyn tenderly caressed the high cheek bones with the back of her fingers. She drew Regan in for a kiss she hoped conveyed that she also felt this consuming desire. Tongues danced and probed, and soon Maddy found she could not resist bringing her leg up and over the back of Regan's thigh. They both moaned at the delicious contact.

Regan reached behind, unsnapping the blonde's bra, and then sliding it off. Quickly moving up on her knees, she proceeded to remove her own sports bra. Shifting over, Maddy took the opportunity to slide her underwear off, and watched as Regan removed her cotton shorts. When their bodies came together again, breasts upon breasts and heated centers blending, Maddy's back automatically arched. Lips came together in a crushing kiss which left them needing more. Regan nipped and nibbled at the sensitive flesh below her love's earlobe, and continued down her neck, peppering kisses across her flesh. Upon reaching the beautiful breasts with pink nipples, she brushed the tip of her nose around each of the hardening buds, coaxing them to full attention.

Maddy's fingers threaded through Regan's jet black hair, gripping the locks in a silent attempt to urge Regan to not stop. Suddenly she gasped when one of her nipples was swallowed by a hot and hungry mouth. She instinctively wrapped her legs over Regan's back, pulling her closer. The feeling of that mouth on her nipple, and fingers tugging at the other one, brought her higher and higher towards the pinnacle of her release like nothing she had ever experienced.

Almost reluctantly, Regan continued her journey down. She had not wanted to leave the delectable treats she was enjoying, but knew there was more which she needed to have. She could already smell Maddy's heady arousal, and it made her delirious with want. She lightly nibbled the inner thighs, and then took her first gentle swipe of Maddy's moist lips.

The small blonde's hips shot off the bed at the exquisite contact. Without hesitation she spread her legs further apart, desiring more. Bright emerald green eyes looked down at Regan with unbridled passion. When cobalt blue eyes connected with hers, her heart swelled.

Regan moved closer to Maddy's center. She breathed in the scent of arousal. It made her head spin, and she knew that the taste of her would be as intoxicating as her scent. Nuzzling the amber curls, thumbs gently parted the swollen lips, and she twirled her tongue at the entrance. She heard Maddy blissfully cry out, and it made her smile. Collecting as much of the sweet ambrosia as possible, she then moved up to Maddy's pearl. She circled the clit gently at first, and then alternated between sucking with her mouth and massaging it. Regan loved the fact that Maddy was so wet, so ready for her, and tasted so damn amazing, that her breathing hitched from excitement.

Maddy started to moan. It was quietly at first, but as Regan worked her tongue over and over the bud, Maddy became louder. She thrashed her head from side to side as small hands gripped the bed sheets. Her heart pounded and her breathing was erratic. The crescendo of ecstasy continued to build until suddenly her body tensed, and she fell over the edge of her release.

Regan climbed up the blonde's body, peppering kisses along the way, as she cupped her mound. They looked into one another's eyes again, and she coated two fingers in the abundance of nectar within the folds. Regan kissed her sweetly, tenderly, letting Maddy become acquainted to her own taste on Regan's mouth. She massaged Maddy's clit, and when she felt her lover's hips move against her hand, Regan slipped two fingers up inside.

Maddy tensed momentarily as the thin veil gave way to the probing digits. The few seconds of discomfort dissolved to nothing, having been immediately replaced with a growing intensity in the pit of her stomach.

Palm up, deep inside, and stroking firmly against her G spot, Regan used her thumb to work Maddy's clit into a frenzied state. She heard Maddy gasp, and felt the body start to react more intensely, thrusting down onto her fingers.

Madelyn was now panting and rocking and moaning and writhing. Regan understood her lover's climax needed to be now, and so she curled her fingers, grazing Maddy's spot over and over as her thumb flicked at her clit. Leaning forward, she swallowed a pebbled nipple, sucking hard, and was pleased when Maddy cried out her bliss. Madelyn lay spent, gasping for air, and not realizing that Regan was moving down her body again.

Regan's fingers, having never left their tight cocoon, felt Maddy's spot harden again and her walls pulse around her digits. She dipped her tongue back to Maddy's pearl, sucking it between her teeth and working the blonde back into a heightened state in no time at all. Maddy came harder than before, crying out Regan's name in a feral, desperate call, the sound of which Regan liked.

They lay in each other's arms as Maddy tried to regain control of her breathing. Turning her head to the side, she saw Regan just watching her with a smile. "That was amazing," she softly stated in an almost hoarse whisper. Regan's smile grew in response, especially as she noticed the satisfied expression on her face that seemed to be brimming with not only contentment but affection as well.

Regan guided Maddy's hand down to her swollen and aching center, urging the blonde to explore and stroke her. As excited as Regan was, it took no time for the sensation to build. Maddy loved the slick wet, and warm sensation of Regan's pussy. The feeling of the hard clit against her fingers felt exquisite, and she knew she needed to feel more. Pushing Regan onto her back, she moved down to lick at the nipples that called to her. As she moved further down, she found herself in front of a raven patch of curls. She watched as her fingers slid through the glistening wetness. Her nose picked up the evident scent of arousal, drawing her in like a magickal elixir. She buried her mouth between the fleshy swollen lips, inserting her fingers deeply inside. Madelyn pumped and stroked, while her tongue licked and tasted. She found the taste of Regan's nectar absolutely divine, and was determined to have it often.

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,413 Followers