Never Ending Summer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers

Soon Maddy felt Regan's body start to stiffen. Hips began to buck, and she did all she could to keep the contact. Regan visibly throbbed with her release as she cried out her lover's name. Madelyn lapped at the juices which flowed, reveling in the taste she was quickly growing to adore. She could not resist brushing Regan's pearl again, and as she did, she felt a hand take purchase at the back of her head, encouraging her. She suckled at the clit, milking it harder as the hand gripped her blonde locks.

Within moments, Regan was crying out again. Grinding her pussy against Madelyn's face as the climax tore out of her.

Crawling back up Regan's body, they lay tangled in each other, just breathing and being, both feeling honored in what they shared with one another. They kissed sweetly, and then snuggled up close as they began to drift off.

*********************

The new lovers spent the height of the afternoon sun at the falls on this breezy hot day. Once they dried out, they walked hand in hand back towards camp, both of them reluctant to let go. They made their way behind the huge oak tree which stood at the back of Maddy's cabin. She leaned against it, pulling Regan with her.

"You....um....should probably get back into the swing of camp activities," Regan softly commented.

"Yeah, I guess." Maddy looked at their intertwined fingers wishing she could just go back to Regan's home.

The taller woman grew concerned, wondering why the blonde seemed so down suddenly. "Are you okay, Maddy?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows. "You don't regret..."

Wanting to eradicate Regan's concerns, Maddy quickly said, "No, not at all." She looked up into those cobalt blue eyes. "What I really want is to kiss you more, and just be with you."

Regan smiled. "I want the same. I just don't want you to get into any further trouble than what might possibly be waiting." She brushed a large hand through her shoulder length black hair. "Do you think you can sneak away after lights out?"

A huge grin spread on Maddy. "I'm sure of it. So many of us have done it numerous times."

"Great, then I'll wait for you at our usual spot," she stated with a huge grin.

***********************

It was just after midnight when Maddy made her way through the darkened forest. "I wish I had a flashlight. What an idiot I am for not thinking ahead." Suddenly she heard a single bark and saw Shakti's form emerge in the moonlight from a crop of trees. Tail wagging, she licked Maddy's hand and then started to trot away. Stopping a moment to see if the blonde was following, she let out another bark. "Okay, okay you're here to lead the idiot who didn't bring a flashlight," she stated with a laugh. Following her new furry friend, she soon found herself nearing the light of a small campfire.

"Hey," Regan softly called out in greeting. "Looks like Shakti found you."

"Yeah, seems she has a way of doing that." As soon as Maddy sat down on the cotton sheet that was laid out for them, she was enveloped in Regan's arms for a searing passionate kiss. Within moments their hands were wandering and pulling at each other's clothing to remove it.

They talked and kissed and kissed some more as they laid on the cotton blanket Regan brought for them. It was very warm this night but that didn't seem to bother them as they memorized each other's scents, soft moans and touches. "Regan?"

"Hmm," the raven haired beauty responded as she continued to slowly nibble and lick along Maddy's neck.

"Would you tell me about your first time?" she uttered softly.

Regan pulled back and looked deeply into forest green eyes wanting to make sure she heard correctly. "You...want to know how I was no longer a virgin?"

"Was it a good experience?"

Regan chuckled. "Yes, it was definitely good."

"So...what happened to her? I mean.....well was it just a one time thing? Did you know each other?"

Regan warmly smiled. "Alright, let's see..." She propped herself up on an elbow and thought for a moment. "Well, it was a couple of summers ago. Do you remember that curly brown haired counselor? She had these blonde streaks in her hair, and these beautiful big...?"

"Jaime Anderson?" Maddy asked in wide-eyed disbelief.

"Uh, yeah."

"Oh my god. She was always so kind and encouraging and full of laughter. She also had a great voice, that's why they had her lead song-time every morning."

"Well she wasn't as religious as others thought," Regan commented as she brushed her fingertips across her lover's tummy. "She uhh...stopped me one morning as I finished fixing a shower head in cabin five, and asked if we could meet later to talk. I plainly told her I wasn't interested in being converted, and she swore that's not what she wanted. Well we met about a third of the way down the lake and she confessed a growing interest."

"Really?" Maddy asked in surprise. "I never would have thought she..."

"That she what? Liked girls?" Regan questioned with furrowed brows. "There really isn't a type-setting for who we have an interest in or fall in love with Maddy."

The young blonde immediately regretted what she had said, realizing that a misunderstanding was about to ensue. "I'm sorry, I didn't think about what I was saying. I just meant that it was surprising, in the same way that folks would find it surprising about me. I wasn't trying to type-set her."

"Okay, well we agreed to meet much later that night inside the old boat shack."

"I remember that shack. I heard stories of how that's where most everyone lost their virginity their last year here."

"Yeah, well...."

Maddy shook her head. "Wow, I can hardly believe you and Jaime. She was like twenty-five or something like that. And she left before the summer was officially over."

"Yeah, umm, that was my fault. We uhh....well after a couple of weeks of meeting almost every night, we obviously weren't thinking and we wound up getting caught."

"Oh my god. So that's why she suddenly left and when we asked we were told she had a family emergency to deal with." Maddy briefly thought back on that particular summer, remembering how much Jaime was liked by everyone. A part of her felt sad that things had taken an awful turn, but she found another part feeling almost jealous. "So the two of you didn't keep in touch?"

"We couldn't. I mean it's not like we had each other's info. Plus I didn't want to cause more trouble to her by trying to find her through the church."

"Did you love her?" Maddy sheepishly asked.

Regan looked at the young blonde, and started to understand some of where she was going with the questions. "I liked her. I found her very attractive, and I was a horny teenager."

"And you're saying you're not horny anymore?" Maddy playfully added.

"Oh I'm definitely still a horny devil. I can just control myself better now." Regan laughingly responded with a wiggle to her raven eyebrows. "The thing with Jamie though --- we had an understanding from the very start that it wasn't going to be....a serious thing. You know she was engaged, right?"

"You're right, I forgot about that. All the girls thought her boyfriend, the medical intern, was so cute from the pictures she had. I wonder if she still got married."

"It's very possible. She was bisexual after all."

"Am I bisexual?" Maddy absently asked.

"Well, do you want to make out with boys and have them touch you the way I do?" Regan asked hesitantly.

Jade eyes looked into ocean blue. "No. I only want this from you. I've never had any of these feelings or desires when it came to boys. I actually find them annoying and I don't like how they smell."

Regan chuckled.

Maddy suddenly grew pensive and sad as she thought about the summer ending soon.

Regan brushed the tip of her nose up Maddy's cheek. "Hey," she softly began, "what's going on in that head of yours?" She asked as she kissed the blonde's temple.

"Did you have any other girlfriends after Jamie?"

"My last semester in high school, Veronica and I dated, but no others."

"So....are we.....I mean....this thing between us....is it....." she let out a frustrated sigh.

"Maddy?" They looked in one another's eyes, each feeling vulnerable in this moment. "My liking you is not the same as with Jamie or with Veronica. It's so much more, and I would be lying if I said that didn't terrify me. I am worried about what will happen when camp ends. You have really awesome plans for college and this desire to travel. I was just going to finish community college here and continue working for my aunt and uncle and kind of see where life takes me. I don't have big dreams, and I wouldn't dare ask you to give up yours." As she started to choke on those last few words, she sat up and looked away. Regan didn't want to get emotional, not right now. She hated feeling such a strong pull towards Madelyn because it seemed as if they were on different paths in life. Their budding new relationship had only just begun and she couldn't bear to think of it ending.

Madelyn sat up and placed a gentle hand on the small of Regan's back. "What if I didn't give up my plans but just altered them per se?" She waited for an answer, listening to the crackling of the fire, and hoped that Regan wasn't shutting her out. "I know that we're young and people say that young love is always short-lived, but I believe it can be different. I believe it just depends on the individuals and whether they really want to make it work. I too feel so strongly for you and it frightens me so much because I just want to crawl inside you and be a part of you." A few errant tears spilled down her cheeks. "According to anyone here, I'm already damned to hell, but I don't care --- I love you Regan."

The taller woman turned and brushed her lover's tears with her thumb as she caressed a slightly trembling cheek. "Maddy, I've been in love with you ever since the first summer I saw you, and that love hasn't wavered."

"Then can we make it work?"

"I'm all for it," Regan responded, and then kissed her sweetly and tenderly.

**********************

Not wanting to leave the embrace of each other's arms, Regan walked Maddy back to camp in the morning. They kissed behind the old oak tree. "Can we meet later at our usual spot at the lake?" Maddy whispered.

"I'm sorry I have to help Uncle Jim get some supplies in town." She lovingly brushed a thumb across Maddy's lips. "How about tomorrow?"

"Yes, please." Maddy pulled Regan against her, enjoying the feel of her body. "Sometimes I can't believe it would be hard to not see you for a day. But sleeping alone is going to be the worst. It was never an issue before, but now I just want your body against mine all of the time."

"I know what you mean." Regan added as she softly kissed the side of Maddy's neck. They suddenly heard Shakti bark once, announcing that someone was nearing them. Immediately stepping back from one another, they turned to find Liam running towards them from the back side of his cabin a few buildings down.

"Maddy, Maddy you have to come quick." Liam called out.

"What's wrong? What's going on?" She asked concernedly.

"Dad's here, and he's really pissed. I'm so sorry."

"What do you mean dad's here?"

The young teenager tried to catch his breath before continuing. "The night you were gone ---- someone must have seen you. And then there was talk around camp last night that you were gone again. Karen caught up with me and kept asking me questions about where you could be. I didn't know how to answer so I just didn't, Maddy. I swear I didn't rat you out. So I think she called mom and dad. Now dad's here and he's saying we are going home and that I better find you quick."

"Oh no." She brushed a hand through her long strawberry-blonde hair.

"What do you want to do?" Regan tentatively asked. "Do you want me to leave?"

Sea green eyes looked into ocean blue. Maddy never imagined her coming out to her parents would happen like this, but she also knew she just couldn't deny that she loved Regan. "No, please stay. I'm just going to have to come out to them. I love you, and maybe it's time to not hide anymore."

"I love you too --- with all of my heart and soul." Regan declared with a small smile. They walked hand in hand towards the front of the recreation hall and suddenly it seemed as if everything began to move in slow motion. It was akin to being deep underwater where words were garbled and incoherent.

Mr. Snow leaned against the side of his Ford Explorer, arms tensely crossed in front of his chest. He couldn't believe the phone call he had received about his daughter having disappeared for two nights, and the fact that she had been gradually pulling away from all of the camp activities this summer.

When he saw her and Liam approach, he merely said, "Get in the car, now."

"Dad, I don't want to leave camp. I can explain why I was gone." Maddy felt like a nervous wreck, and was ever so grateful for the larger hand that held her own, giving her comfort.

It didn't register immediately with Mr. Snow until she wouldn't do as told that she was holding hands with the taller individual who came with her. "You can explain it at home while you're grounded."

"Dad, please! Hear me out."

There was something about the way they were standing closely to one another that made his brows furrow, wondering what the hell was going on. Then his eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" His reaction was to grab Maddy roughly and shake her. "Is this what you're learning at camp?!"

"Dad, I love her!" Madelyn declared.

In the heat of his anger that moment of time became a complete blur for Mr. Snow. His mind raced with the aggravation of having to lose time from work to come down to camp. He and his wife thought Madelyn had been kidnapped or in some other kind of danger when they had originally heard of her disappearance from the camp grounds. He reacted without rational thought when he suddenly back handed her across the face.

Regan immediately jumped in, shoving Mr. Snow hard into the side of the vehicle. He automatically swung at her, getting her in the eye. Liam threw himself at his father in an attempt to stop this mess. When Mr. Snow got a hold of himself, he realized this was quickly turning into a spectacle that everyone was watching. Straightening himself, he clearly told Maddy to get into the car because they were going home to discuss all of this.

At first she refused, and instead took hold of Regan's hand. She needed to stand her ground, even though she was terrified. As the tears spilled down her cheeks, she couldn't understand what happened to the loving, caring, and gentle man she knew as a father. The man who doted on her when she was young and encouraged her to be the independent woman which she felt she was growing up to be.

He plainly spoke again. "Madelyn, it's time we go home. We need to have a family discussion about what the hell is going on."

Finally deciding that perhaps a discussion at home would be best so she could also talk to her mom, Madelyn conceded. She grabbed her things, secretly and quickly slipped Regan her phone number, and hugged her. "Please call me," she whispered into her lover's ear.

"I will," Regan answered. She watched the car drive off, and then as if for the first time, noticed the campers and counselors staring at her. Some had disapproving and judgmental looks while others just blankly watched. She took off running through the woods, as fast as her feet would take her until she reached home.

**************

Neither woman heard from the other again even though Regan made several attempts to call. Each time she rang the Snow's house, she was told by Mr. or Mrs. Snow that Madelyn had a change of heart, and to never call back. After a week of their insistence, Regan found the number was suddenly disconnected. She was heartbroken and felt so lost in what to do.

Uncle Jim and Aunt Nora did their best to console Regan. They feared for their niece who had grown to become so withdrawn and cold as the weeks went on. They were also concerned of her sudden decision to go backpacking through Europe, and forego her original plan at the Technical school. Deep down, they had to believe that Regan would pull through this.

**************

Madelyn had a tough time at home. She became very withdrawn and depressed. She refused to go to church. She didn't go out or talk to any of the friends she used to have, and she barely ate. She immediately began working two part-time jobs, taking in an insane amount of hours in order to save every dime. She barely spoke to her parents, but Mr. Snow held to the idea that she would snap out of it at some point. Madelyn's mother, on the other hand became increasingly concerned for her daughter's health and well-being. She had even noticed that Liam was not the same after their time at camp. So far he had become the only one whom Madelyn would speak to, and she knew that there were times the two would be locked in her room for hours.

Mrs. Snow attempted to convince Liam to inform her how Maddy was really doing, but he said nothing more than, "Her heart is broken." Liam also knew that that Maddy secretly planned on leaving home on the pretence of going to college, and never returning. That was why she was desperate to save every cent.

***************

The day of Maddy's departure for school was soon approaching. One particular evening, Mrs. Snow stopped Maddy as she headed up to her room after work. "Honey?"

Without even so much as a glance toward her mother, Madelyn quietly waited midway up the stairs.

"When are you planning to leave?" she asked softly.

"Students can begin arriving on campus in a week," she coolly stated.

"Sweetie, I know you're not going to school."

Frightened green eyes suddenly looked at her mother.

"I answered a call this morning from the university's registration office. They said they were still waiting for some paper from you, and that you haven't registered for any classes yet." She gently placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder. A few tears spilled down the older woman's cheeks when she felt Maddy's body tense and harden against her loving touch. Her daughter had changed so much and all of this hurt and anger had put such a wedge between them. The closeness and depth of love they used to share together had all but extinguished. "Maddy, I am so sorry things have turned out as they have, and I don't blame you for being so angry. I do want you to know that I love you very much, and you are an adult who is free to do as you wish. I couldn't fathom before that you might be in love with a woman, but it's very clear that this is not a phase. It breaks my heart that we've made you miserable these past couple of months. I am sorry for it." She could not stop the tears that spilled forth. "I'm sorry that I did not seek to understand and support you. I hope that when you do leave.....that you'll say good-bye and.... keep in touch. I couldn't bare it if there was no word from you again. I want you to be happy, and if this Regan person makes you happy, then so be it."

Maddy frantically wiped at her own tears, trying to remain calm and to understand her mother's view. "Mom.....Regan makes me very happy. I've never felt anything like it or anything so strong. The past couple of months have been awful like my heart had been ripped out of my chest. I know I'm still just a kid to you and dad, but I need to experience my own life."

"Yes. You have every right to do that, just as your father and I have." She threw her arms around her daughter, pulling her close. "I do love you Madelyn, and I am so sorry."

********************

Regan walked the grounds locking all of the windows to each building. With the changing of the season, it was time to shut down the cabins until next year. Each one had already been thoroughly swept and cleaned, and any necessary repairs were noted. The early autumn air blew a beautiful cool breeze through cabin number five as she looked around. This was Maddy's cabin, and Regan left it as the last one on her list. A few tears spilled down her cheeks as she remembered that last day they were together. She wiped at her face as she moved to the back to begin closing the windows in the back. When she returned to the front main room, ocean blue eyes widened in disbelief as she beheld the spectacle just inside the doorway. There stood Madelyn Snow in a pair of black jeans and a purple long sleeved buttoned shirt with black vest.

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers