Never Ending Summer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers

Both women stood stock still, afraid that if they moved the other might disappear like an apparition. Finally Maddy softly said, "I saw the four-wheeler, and figured you might be around here." Suddenly a wave of doubt overcame her that it was a mistake to come here, and the wave of thoughts began to swirl quickly.What if Regan found someone else? What if Regan was so mad that she didn't want a relationship with her anymore?Tears streamed down her face and she choked out, "Please tell me that you still want me and that I haven't made a mistake in coming here."

Regan rushed towards her grabbing her up in a full body hug. She kissed her fiercely, trying to convey her love and fear and need. Finally breaking away to breathe, Regan asked, "How did you get here?"

"A taxi dropped me off. I have my luggage outside." She giggled as Regan picked her up and spun her around joyfully. "I'll need to find a place to stay," she then added.

"You're staying with me," Regan interjected quickly. "I love you Maddy. I've missed you so much. It was like my heart died when I couldn't get through to you."

"I love you too. It's been so awful, but I don't want to talk about that right now. I need to feel you. Please make love to me."

Without letting go of one another, they fell onto Maddy's former bunk. Hands worked frantically at unbuttoning, unsnapping, and pulling up shirts and bras. Jeans were pushed down as shoes were kicked off. Maddy straddled Regan's thigh. Fingers sought one another's entrance, and when each of them slid inside the other, their mouths came together in a bruising kiss. Breasts brushed against one another, making already stiff nipples electrifyingly sensitive. Hips moved in unison, their fingertips grazing each other's spot deep inside again and again as thumbs massaged aching clits. Moans were drowned in mouths too eager to taste and tongues that fiercely explored.

Their need for one another became all consuming as they reached the crescendo of their release together. The thought of almost having lost one another completely, of trying to cope with broken hearts, and of trying to find hope somewhere came crashing down around them.

They held one another tightly, their bodies racked with the waves of orgasmic bliss. Regan felt the wet drops first on her neck. Wrapping her arms tighter around the small blonde, she softly cooed in her ear as she tried to stop her own dam of tears from bursting. "I've got you Babe. I'm not letting go, ever."

Maddy choked out a sob as she attempted to calm herself but was failing miserably. Wiping at her face, she hoisted herself up to look into the azure blue eyes she adored. Fingers reached up to wipe at her lover's tears before they exchanged a sweet and tender kiss.

*********************

Madelyn sat on the trunk of the car with hands on her chin and elbows on her knees. She looked at the familiar grounds and buildings remembering that last summer. Her heart and mind recalled the memories with a mix of fondness and sadness. Now, decades later, she wondered if coming here was such a good idea. So much had happened in her life since that one fateful summer. There had been good times and bad --- joys and tears. Life surely became an interesting adventure, though she didn't regret any of it. Now she sat here looking at the campgrounds which have been closed for a couple of years, and wondered if she could go back, would she change any of it.

Suddenly from behind a building a tall figure walked silently towards the vehicle. Cobalt blue eyes twinkled, and a smile spread across her face when she spotted the blonde.

Sea green eyes met her and she was pulled between Maddy's knees. "Hello beautiful."

"Hello handsome," Maddy answered. They kissed passionately, feeling all of the love each one gave so freely. "So what do you think about this new prospect?" Regan softly asked.

"I still can't believe the camp was passed on to you. I never thought we would ever be here again." Maddy commented.

"Uncle Jim and Aunt Nora love you like a second daughter. They left this to us, so they could move to warmer climates and just enjoy their old age together."

"Do you think we can grow old like them and move to a warmer place when it's time?" Maddy asked playfully.

"Why not? Look how far we've come with the adventures we've had. This is just another one to add."

"You know I think it would be nice to not have this as a Christian camp, but instead a camp where kids can learn about love, tolerance, and respect; and where those who are in the closet or questioning their sexuality are given the support and understanding they need."

"I think that's a grand idea," Regan commented.

"No one believed in us, but I never stopped believing." Maddy kissed her lover again, and then said, "Let's go check out the farm house, and maybe spend some time in your old room."

Black eyebrows wiggled mischievously. "Oh hell yes."

The End

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers