Never Enough

Story Info
For Julie, amputation was sex, the stump was the afterglow.
7.1k words
4.55
42k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amputation IS sex, the stump is just the afterglow," Julie told her roommate and dear friend of nearly a year. She sat next to Sara, the left leg over the right, swinging idly back and forth without a foot.

Sara was honest with herself. She enjoyed neither hand and a touch of her forearm on tender parts thrilled her greatly. She knew the right hand would be the first to go; she was left-handed after all. She knew the other was destined to be gone as well.

-

Wearing a hospital gown with cool air from the vent above blowing down the split in the back, Sara sat on the exam table in the emergency room, her bare feet dangling below. She smiled at the female doctor and as she held her hand out, muttered, "It's toast." Sara was a lovely woman in her mid-twenties with a willowy body and shoulder length brown hair.

Dr. Janet Bolger looked grimly at Sara's right hand then at her. She cleared her throat and glanced at the nurse that had just finished starting an IV. "Let me speak to her alone." The nurse shrugged her shoulders and walked out of the exam room, closing the door behind her.

Sara guessed the doctor might have been in her late-forties, but was nice to look at. Her heart pounded hard in her chest. She kept looking at the doctor, undressing her in her mind, trying to say something. She failed for a long moment.

"Is there an expedient approach? I know it can't be saved." Sara said.

"We usually need to see where the freeze damage stops ... that can take several days." She looked at Sara's face and moved hers closer. She whispered, "I suppose you know how much you want left."

She nodded and pointed midway along the forearm. "It was in it to my wrist for about fifteen minutes." She was referring to the cryogenic solution, the same as the one she had read about in the journal of a woman that had lost both hands at one time.

Janet tapped her latex glove covered finger from the wrist to where Sara pointed. "Yup. That's about where it needs to come off. Maybe a little higher."

"That's okay. I want it high enough to leave clean tissue without any skin graphs. Will you be doing the surgery?"

"I think that would be best. I'll leave you with a good stump."

"Pretty?"

"Yeah-h," she drawled and patted Sara's shoulder. She leaned close again. "Sara, next time just call me." She snickered then stood back with her arms crossed over her chest. "Quite gutsy." She walked out the door and told someone to schedule an operating room as soon as possible. She returned with a form and Sara scribbled her signature after reading only the description of the procedure - 'Amputation of right forearm'.

Ten minutes later, an orderly moved her onto a gurney and rolled her down the hallway with ceiling lights passing overhead. The room was marked OR-3. They moved her onto a strangely shaped table, made some adjustments, and covered her with a warm blanket. Everyone wore masks. A woman touched her shoulder and said, "Relax. You'll be fine." It was the Janet's voice. Janet looked at another doctor, nodded, and then said, "Let's get started."

Sara awoke as a nurse lightly shook her shoulder and repeatedly said, "Wake up now." Her eyelids fluttered and she tried to remember where she was. There was a mild burning sensation in her right arm. "Would you like something for pain?" Sara nodded and the warmth of the narcotic flowed though her soul. "You did just fine," the nurse told her, and then lifted the sheet to look at the bandages.

"Is it gone?"

The nurse laughed and held the sheet up for Sara to see. Together, they looked at the heavy bandages starting at the elbow and ending before where her hand used to be. "She does a good job." She let the sheet down and Sara drifted off to sleep.

-

The morning had become afternoon and a tray of food was on a table parked next to Sara's bed when she woke the next time. She worked herself into a sitting position and pulled the table across the bed then moved the bandaged arm so it rested on it. She rubbed her fingers over the end and studied how it stopped below the elbow.

"Well?" the doctor asked as she walked towards the bed. "There's about five inches."

"Perfect. Thanks for being understanding. I 'was' worried about how people here would react."

"Usually in situations like yours, we call in a shrink for an assessment. I had a feeling that wasn't necessary." She smiled. "Was I right?"

"How long until I can go home?"

"How's the pain?"

"Not bad."

"You're healthy. I don't think you need to spend the night. I can write a prescription for some oral pain meds. Is there someone that can give you a ride home? I don't want you being alone or driving for a few days." Sara nodded as the doctor continued. "You'll need to see me daily for several days to have the bandages changed. Will you be a good patient?" She grinned. "I'll be back about four. I'll change the dressing and make sure nothing is leaking. We'll see if you are ready to leave then."

"Thanks."

She walked a few steps then looked back. "You did well. You'll be happy with it." She continued out the door.

-

Sara woke again hours later as Julie crutched into the room and stood by the bed. She wore jeans cuffed high enough to expose the last few inches of the long leg stump. A black blouse graced her upper body and the long black hair spiraled over one shoulder. The footless leg swung casually between the crutches.

"Hey Sara, how is it?" She leaned down and pecked her on the lips.

"Julie!" She held her bandaged arm up and waved it around. "It's really gone. The doctor said I could go home today towards the end of the afternoon. Maybe she will come back soon."

"Great. Have you seen it without the bandages?"

"Not yet. She said there was about five inches left."

"Cool."

Sara pulled on Julie's arm and she leaned close. "She actually told me to call her next time." She laughed.

"Ah, maybe I should talk to her about my next time ... more of this one, or start the other." Julie snickered. "Regardless, I can't wait. I'm so jealous."

Janet walked in and closed the door. "Time to check your stump." She placed a tray of instruments and bandages on the bed. "Will you be taking her home?"

"Ah, this is Julie. We live together."

"You have quite a brave friend." Janet glanced towards the floor. "The same thing?"

She whispered, "Maybe, but a different way." Julie chuckled.

"I told Sara this morning to call me next time."

"Yes, she told me and yes, I will." Julie laughed.

Janet unwrapped the bandages and dropped them in the red trashcan. "It's going to look a little rough for a few days. I'll take the sutures out after a week or ten days, and then things will start to look much better. How's the length?"

Sara moved the uncovered stump around and slowly bent the elbow slightly. She winced in pain.

"It's going to hurt for a few days. Don't get it wet until the sutures are out." She wrapped a new, less bulky, bandage around the stump. "So young lady, what prompted this?"

"I've never wanted my hands, but I didn't know how to make it happen. Not long ago, I found a detailed journal of a woman that did both hands."

"Yup. I've read it." She looked at Julie. "And you."

"Yeah. I want more."

"Above the knee ... the other foot?"

"Yes."

"Oh. Are you going to do this in stages?"

"Uh-huh."

"I understand." Janet looked around and out the partially opened door then back towards Julie. "Most only want do go though this once." She waved her hand in the direction of Julie's missing foot. "I've known a few ... like you. I can help."

They both nodded and watched as Janet stroked her chin in thought.

"I assume you'll be with her when she comes tomorrow to have things checked. We can talk more then. I need to ask you to keep this 'our secret'."

"Sure-e," Julie replied.

The doctor removed the IV and put a band-aid over the small drop of blood that appeared. "Go ahead and get dressed. I'll write up the discharge. Come to my office about noon." She looked at Julie's missing foot. "I DO want to talk more with you."

-

"Come here," Sara begged, as she closed the front door. She pulled the t-shirt from her with her only hand and tossed it to the side. The white gauze bandage touched a nipple and made it grow taught. She moved her forearm into a new position and rubbed across the whole breast with the end. "Oh god, oh-h god yeah-h."

Julie approached while watching. "Hmmm."

Sara ripped at the snap on her jeans and jerked the zipper down exposing the bare skin beneath. Her hand pushed on the waistband until she stepped away.

"So, I get to do that for you after...."

"Yeah, after this hand bites the dust."

"Any idea how long that might be?"

"No, just getting rid of this one will be good for a while." Sara swished her firm hips with each step. Their lips met and tongues played. "I'm tired, but I want you to join me later." She pulled back a little and ground against Julie. "I promise to make it worth you while." She chuckled.

"Count on it lover." Sara rubbed her bandaged stump along Julie's cheek a few times.

-

Sara stirred from a deep sleep as Julie sat on the edge of the bed and laid the crutches on the floor. "Sorry," she whispered as she undressed before slipping under the covers and snuggling closer. "Let me know ... ah, if I press against your stump."

"Just so you press against me." She giggled then let her lips wander over Julie's face.

Julie's fingers lightly touched the bandages and felt towards the rounded end. "I wish we could take them off." Her fingers rubbed again.

"Just think; you'll have bandages again, soon."

"Makes my pussy quiver."

Sara kissed along her chest covering parts with her lips and nibbling as she moved lower. Thighs spread as she rested her stump over Julie's mound and began feasting on delights she had long since become familiar. Julie's footless leg rose and then rested on Sara's shoulder.

-

They had been driving north for three hours on the two-lane country road. Sara watched the countryside pass. The sky was clear and light blue. The temperature was pleasant. Sometimes she looked down at her stump. Now, just a small bandage covered the sutures that would be out in a few days. She peeled the bandage back then dragged a fingertip alongside the incision line several times. "I love this," she said, her voice deep and sultry as if a climax were welling up inside. She pulled the small bandage completely away from her stump and looked closely before dropping the bandage out the window.

"What's the best part?" Julie watched for a long moment before looking back at the highway.

"Having her cut my hand off ... wow. Crazy, huh?" She held her stump closer to her face and stroked the black sutures across her cheek. "It's been seven days," she calmly said.

A few miles passed in silence until Sara unsnapped her jeans and let her hand slip inside as she kissed the stump. "Ah, ah-h," she quick began to moan. Her fist bucked against the inside of her jeans and her hips moved wildly. "Oh-h," she moaned a few times as she grew closer. "I never would have thought...." She gasped and left the hand inside the jeans. "That a fresh stump could be so erotic."

Julie crossed her long stump over her knee and fondled the end as she drove. "I wonder what this couple will be like."

"We just passed the sign, another mile to the driveway."

They walked up the long wheelchair ramp to the porch of the small cabin set back in the woods a few hundred yards from the highway and nowhere close to any neighbors or stores. Julie knocked.

"I'm Gene," the middle-aged man with long gray hair pulled into a ponytail politely said as he pushed the screen door open. They glanced at him sitting in a powered wheelchair. He wore cutoff jean shorts leaving his missing lower portions of his legs obvious. The left one looked freshly bandaged, as if recently amputated. The red sleeveless shirt exposed one arm missing high above the elbow. The muscles bulged in the other biceps. The chest and stomach seemed trim and fit. "Come in. Darla is making some tea."

They followed him through the large living area of a one-room home. The tapping of Julie's crutches was loud against the hardwood floor with no carpet. The kitchen occupied a space along the wall and an eating table without chairs was located in that area.

A woman in a powered wheelchair worked by the sink. She twisted in the chair. "Hey," she politely said. She turned the wheelchair and looked. It was now obvious she was missing her left foot, the right leg above the knee, and the left arm just above the elbow. As they looked, they noticed she was about his age and attractive, with nice features. "Did Janet do that?" She pointed with her arm stump.

"Yes, recently."

"She's been a good friend to us," he said. "That your first?"

"Uh-huh." Sara continued to nod a few times.

Julie replied in the same manner and added, "I did this elsewhere."

Darla moved closer. Her white blouse was unbuttoned completely exposing bare skin and soft curves of breasts not quite visible. A short thin cotton skirt draped thighs that spread apart slightly. Sara casually tilted her head slightly and tried to see under it without success. Darla flexed the knee a few times, and then rubbed the end of her arm stump with her hand. "Ten times for me ... sometimes just a few more inches off. Six times for him."

Julie listened with interest. "She just doesn't like her hands ... me, well...."

"Don't get me wrong, I love a stump. It's that amputation that get me fired up." Darla continued to slowly flex her knee and let the stump swing. She looked at Julie and said, "Honey, are you going to do something more?"

"Yeah, for sure. Now that I know Janet is willing, I'm on fire."

"Oh-h wow-w. I'd love to see that," he said as he crossed his right leg over the other. The bandaged left leg ended above the ankle, the other was well healed and ended closer to the knee. "Almost time to have the sutures out of this one." He swung the long stump up slightly then let it fall back. "Used the wheelchair for a while before. Watching her ... isn't she a sight?"

"So, do you enjoy the surgery as much as Darla?"

"Hell yeah," he roared in laughter. "We met on the Internet in a body modification group ... split tongues and lizard bumps ... a bunch of strange people if you ask me. Any hoo, Darla and me hit it off ... since we were the only sane people there." He laughed.

"Yeah. He came to visit me a week later. I don't think we've been apart since."

"You just came out and told her that you enjoyed having amputations?"

"Nah-h," he drawled while rubbing the shorter stump. "She made the first move. Told me she wanted them all off, but just a little at a time. Thought I'd cream in my pants when I heard that."

Je-sus-s," Julie said. Her hand cupped her crotch and rubbed a few times.

"Yeah honey, makes my pussy boil too," Darla teased. She moved the wheelchair to the table. "Grab a chair from over there and get comfortable." As she spoke, she waved her only hand towards the wall.

His wheelchair made a loud clunk as he turned it on to move it towards the table. "She has a small clinic at home for helping with people like us."

"Really?"

"Oh sure," Darla said. "I did my hand just above the wrist with a chop saw and some lidocaine. It was my first. Anyway, that's how I met Janet. Somehow, she knew exactly what had happened and probably why. Anyway, we talked and got to know each other." She waved the arm that ended just above the elbow. "Four times to get this much off." She laughed. "I know I'll run out of limbs before I die." She laughed again. "Damn it." She slightly lifted the leg without a foot. Did this two months ago."

"I'm planning on the other hand someday," Sara said. "Like Julie said, she's more into having as many amputations as she can."

"Good for her. There aren't many like us. Huge piercings ... split cocks, that's all crazy stuff." She straightened the knee and slid her hand along the lower leg to the end. "Having a limb off, now that's real sex."

"Did you tape your surgery?" he asked Sara.

"Uh, no."

"Talk about great porno." Darla laughed. "We've got DVD's of all mine and all of his ... even that business with the chop saw."

"How's the tea Darla? We could break out the movies. I'd be happy to make a copy for your 'enjoyment' when you get home." He laughed heartily.

-

"How was the meeting with Darla and Gene?" the Janet asked as she removed another suture from Sara's stump. "Two more," she muttered quietly. "Damn, I like putting them in, but taking them out is a real pain in the ass." She laughed.

"Very enlightening," Sara replied.

"Fucking erotic, if you ask me." Julie said.

"Do you really want more?" She turned more towards Julie as she worked a cramp out of her fingers.

"Yeah, of course."

"If you'd like, I can do that ... no problem." She snipped another suture and tweezed it out. "How much more?"

"Eventually...." She paused. "Gradually both legs, maybe one at a time, maybe an arm, maybe both arms. I guess I found some of what Darla said quite powerful." She watched the last suture as it pulled from the stump.

"You make my panties wet to hear that," Janet groaned, and then chuckled. "We'll have a good time." She wiped the stump with alcohol. "There, all good to go. You can get it wet. Nothing will happen. It'll be too tender for a while to shove it in her." She giggled. "Gives 'fisting' a whole new meaning, don't ya think?" She giggled again.

Sara lifted the stump to her lips and kissed where the sutures had been. "This is so wonderful." She kissed the end a few more times.

"What's next for you Sara?"

"My left hand, but not just yet. When the swelling goes away, I'll get a prosthetic arm ... probably with a hook."

Janet rubbed her fingers along her chin. "I was almost starting to think about getting a wheelchair, a nice powered one, and then doing the other foot. You know, work my way up alternating between legs, rather than doing all of one then the other. Before then, I'd like a little more off this one. I miss that feeling."

"I know someone that sells them. I bet she'll give you a good deal."

"Is she more than...."

"Yeah, she's like Darla ... and you ... just with her legs though ... I think. She's above the knee on both sides now. After eight times." Janet laughed. "Just slightly above the knees that is. Plenty more to go." She watched as Sara nibbled her stump.

-

"Thanks for coming in," Connie said as she rolled her dark blue sporty manual wheelchair towards Sara and Julie. Not much older, she was attractive and nicely clothed with a dark blue dress that exposed the last few inches her leg stumps. "Are you looking for a wheelchair?" There were several rows of wheelchairs of all kinds and styles. They were alone in the showroom.

Sara made the introductions. "Janet sent us." She moved the arm stump slightly. "She did a nice job, about two weeks now."

"She's the best ... been whittling on my legs for a few years. I got a ways to go still." She touched the end of one thigh with a fingertip and stroked the indentation along a scar. "It's been about awhile since this knee went away. Probably about time to do some more, don't you think?"

"We met Darla and Gene the other day," Julie said. "Quite a couple."

"Heavens," Connie said. "There aren't many in their league. I'm into having amputations, but Darla ... wow. I love her dearly. Don't get me wrong. I have NO problems with her ... or him. What can I show you?"

Sara strolled past her towards a powered wheelchair. "Maybe power chairs. She wants one." She pointed at Julie.

"I'm doing the other foot," Julie casually remarked. "Darla really stoked something in me. I've often told Sara about these kinds of feelings. Just no good way to do it that I knew of."

12