Never Enough Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“How about the guy on the right, the one who looks like a beach boy?” I said.

“Chris, the blond haired guy?” Carl asked. “Good choice and he does double shots!”

I didn’t know what exactly he meant by doubles but I was sure I’d be finding out. Carl called for Chris to come over. Chris was about 6’ tall, fairly muscular, quite handsome with hardly any chest hair. I guessed him to be about 24 or 25. He was clean-shaven and his hair was well groomed. Chris also had a nice friendly smile.

“Chris, I’d like you to meet Jennifer.” Carl introduced us. “Jennifer, this is Chris.”

Chris and I shook hands. His hands were rough, like a laborer’s hands. Carl reviewed how he wanted the scene to play out. Chris was to be the more aggressive of the two of us. Carl didn’t want us to rush through the scene, preferring we take our time. He described how he wanted the “money shot” to be done. Carl also wanted the entire scene to be as hot as we could make it.

“Jennifer, I need you to moan as much as possible but don’t overdue it.” Carl instructed. “If you can scream a little that’ll add to the video.”

Jackie escorted me over to one of the cubicles to get undressed. I took off all my clothes except for my high-heels. Jackie handed me a pair of red “breakaways”, panties that were barely held together at the sides. In my scene with Chris, he was to tear them off me. I slipped them on and sat in the make-up chair. Jackie touched up my make-up and applied a little hair spray. She put a special make-up on my nipples to make them a little darker so they’d show up more.

Jackie grabbed several towels from the table as we exited the cubicle. She walked with me across to the set. Several more people had gathered around the set. Barbara was sitting next to Carl. Jack was standing behind her. Carl was pointing to a large monitor that was set up so they could see exactly what the cameras were shooting. They all watched as Jackie and I approached the set. My hands were sweating profusely. I took one of the towels from Jackie and held it in my hand.

“I’m going to shoot this with three cameras instead of just two.” Carl stated. “Try to stay focused on your partner, don’t pay any attention to anything but Chris. He’ll position you as we go along. Adlib some dialogue if you can. Oh, and don’t stop till I call it out! OK?”

I nodded my head, knowing he was only talking to me, not Chris. I took a deep breath and handed the towel back to Jackie. Barbara gave me the thumbs up along with her usual smile.

Actors Ready!” He commanded. “Cameras and sound roll!”

Chris and I stood off stage. I could see he was already hard, the bulge in his briefs quite evident. He picked me up in his arms. I put my arms around him looking towards the set. Chris carried me onto the set and tossed me onto the bed. I landed diagonally across the bed like I was supposed to. Chris climbed on the bed slowly, like a lion stalking its prey. His face was expressionless. He leaned down over me and put his hand on my chin. We kissed passionately, grinding out lips into each other’s. Chris darted his tongue between my lips. I relaxed my lips so he could penetrate my mouth. I pushed my long tongue out and licked back and forth across Chris’s lips. We kissed for several minutes. I could feel my body reacting to our kissing.

Chris’s hand moved from my chin down across my breasts. He cupped one breast and massaged it hard. My nipples were blossoming. Chris pulled his lips from mine and started kissing me on neck. The lights shined in my eyes so I closed them about halfway. Chris kissed my breasts and sucked hard on my nipples. He pulled on them slightly with his lips. He worked both breasts till my nipples were protruding. I had both of my hands on the back of his head as he kissed down over my tummy. I was moaning continuously and I wasn’t faking it. Chris had me worked up, his lips constantly stimulating my body.

I felt Chris’s hand sliding down inside my panties. I spread my legs a little so he could access my pussy. My ass ground against the soft sheets as his fingers slipped down between my legs. I was breathing hard. I had an orgasm within seconds.

“Ohhhhhhhh…….ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………ggghhhhhhhhh” I cried out.

Chris gave my panties a yank but they didn’t break away. He gave another yank, much harder than the first, causing my butt to lift slightly off the sheets. They split at both sides on the second try. Chris tossed them behind him to the floor. My legs were still spread. I was sure one of the cameras was focused directly on my pussy but I put it out of my mind.

Chris grabbed my waist firmly and rolled me over on top of him. I lifted myself up and knelt beside his strong legs. I put my hands at the top of Chris’s briefs and quickly pulled them down his legs, tossing them across the bed to the opposite corner. His hard cock stood straight up. I couldn’t wait to get my mouth on his big, thick cock. I smiled down at him as I grasped his shaft near the base. I put my mouth down on the head slipping it into my mouth. I put alot of saliva on it to lubricate it. I pulled my mouth off it and stuck my tongue out licking all around the engorged head. Chris tensed up as I put his cock back inside my mouth. I took as much of his cock in my mouth as I could. I bobbed my head up and down on it rapidly for about a minute before sliding my mouth down to my hand. I licked his cock hard applying more saliva to it. I tried to push Chris’s legs apart so I could expose more of his balls but his legs were too rigid. I tried pushing my hand between his legs but he kept his legs tightly closed. I kept my mouth working on his cock, sliding my tongue all over it. I raised up enough to get my hand down to just above his left knee. I pushed on his leg, spreading it. I ran my hand up his leg slowly till I had my hand on his hard balls. I cupped them in my hand, massaging them gently. Chris started groaning, sounding awfully real. I held his balls firmly in my hand but stopped playing with them.

Chris put his hand on my right shoulder, pulling me back flat on the bed. He got between my legs and spread them wide, lifting them slightly. He winked at me just as he put his mouth on my pussy. He pushed on my right leg, spreading me farther apart. I felt his tongue flicking wildly all over my pussy. He caught my clit with the tip of his tongue. I came instantaneously, my body convulsing.

“Arggggghhhhhhhhhhhh…………Goddddddddddddddd………..Ohhhhhhhhhhhh” I screamed.

Chris stuck his protruding tongue deep inside my pussy. I couldn’t stand it. I grabbed the back of his head pulling him into me.

“Chris………fuck me………..fuck me now……………..Chris….Ahhhhhhh.” I begged.

Chris kissed my pubic hair then worked his lips up over my tummy. I was breathing hard. Chris kissed me hard on the mouth. I could feel his strong hands lifting my legs and spreading them apart. I reached down grasping his hard cock, guiding it to my pussy. I was pulling on him.

“Stop.” Carl shouted, his voice seeming so distant. “Jackie, do your thing.”

I’d forgotten about Jackie squirting the lubricant inside my pussy. I doubted I needed it. My juices were flowing. Jackie spread the lips of my swollen pussy apart and squirted a little of the white lubricant inside my pussy. She looked at me and smiled. Jackie quickly stepped back and off the set.

“Actors Ready!” He commanded. “Cameras and sound roll!”

Chris’s cock was still rock hard in my hand. I guided the head of his rigid shaft to the lips of my pussy and he pushed in slowly. The lubricant allowed his cock to slide almost all the way inside me. He gave a quick stroke back, then forward. I felt his hard balls against my ass. I gripped his arms as he slowly increased the tempo fucking me harder and faster. My eyes got blurry as he fucked me really hard. I had an awesome orgasm. Chris had to hold my legs harder to keep me from kicking him. I lifted my ass clear up off the sheets fucking down on his wonderful cock.

Chris put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me up till I was almost upright. He lost his balance and fell over backwards almost throwing us both off the bed. I didn’t remember this being supposed to happen but I couldn’t remember much of anything. I straddled Chris and worked my ass up and down on his hard, lubricated dick. I was gyrating my hips as I moved my ass up and down. I had my hands on his broad shoulders pinning him against the soaked sheets. We fucked for just a couple of minutes in this position. Chris grabbed my wrists, pushing my arms back. He bucked me off him. I landed on my left side, facing him. I looked down at his cock, glistening with just my juices. Chris got up, rolling me onto my tummy. His strong hands grabbed my hips lifting me straight up. I put my hands and knees down to support me. Chris gave me a hard slap on the ass, not a gentle slap but a hard, stinging slap. I felt his cock plunge all the way inside me.

I screamed as he impaled me on his steel shaft.

“Argggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………Argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh” I screamed.

Chris held my waist tight, ramming his cock into me frantically. His pelvis slammed against my ass hard. Our bodies made loud smacking sounds for several minutes. Chris must have been close to cumming. He slowed down, almost stopping. My pussy felt like it was on fire. I needed him to keep fucking me. I reached around trying to grab at him but I couldn’t reach him. Chris’s body was so tensed, almost like he was paralyzed. His cock was still hard. I slammed my ass back into him. Chris leaned forward trying to stay upright. I fucked myself back and forth on his cock. Chris gave me another hard slap on my ass then pushed me forward on the bed. My arms slipped out from under me. Chris quickly jumped up to my side and rolled me over. He grabbed the back of my head, lifting it off the bed. My eyes were barely open enough to see the head of his cock spewing his hot, sticky load all over my face. I gasped for air just as he shot another load into my mouth, almost filling it. My head slipped out of his hand, falling to one side on the bed. Chris’s cum seeped and bubbled out of my mouth, down onto the sheets. I was barely breathing. Chris fell across me, his weight pinning me to the bed. He lay motionless. I closed my eyes trying to get my breathing back.

“Stop!” Carl shouted.

None of the crew moved right away. I looked up at the camera operators. Two of them were still shooting. I don’t know if they heard Carl or not. I couldn’t move. Chris was still lying on top of me.

“Stop, stop, stop!” Carl shouted repeatedly.

Carl rushed over to the bed along with a couple of the lighting techs. They helped Chris off me. His face was pale and soaked in sweat. Chris’s appearance scared me for a moment. Jackie was trying to wipe the cum off my face. I took the towel from her and leaned over Chris to make sure he was alright. His chest was heaving, his breathing very labored. Chris slowly opened his eyes trying to shade them from the overhead lighting.

“Shut the set down!” Carl shouted.

The lights went out almost immediately. Carl leaned over Chris, his face looked as worried as mine. Richie and the other actor rolled Chris onto his side. It seemed to help him breathe easier. I slid to the foot of the bed. I was soaking wet with perspiration. I felt my juices running down my legs. I looked at the clock on the wall over the cubicles. It was almost noon. The scene had lasted for almost three-quarters of an hour.

I wiped my face, noticing my make-up smeared all over the towel. I could taste Chris’s cum in my mouth. I looked for a glass of water to wash it down. One of the sound guys handed me bottled water and I took several swallows of it. I poured the rest of it down my chest and legs. Jack and Barbara came over to me to see if I was alright. I was more concerned about Chris. He was still lying on the bed but he seemed to be breathing better.

“You alright, Jen?” Carl asked putting his arm around me. “Chris’ll be alright. He’s probably not taking his medication like he’s supposed to.”

“His medication?” I asked.

“Yeah, Chris had asthma real bad.” Carl replied. “He gets out of breath easily if he doesn’t take his meds.”

I walked over and climbed on the bed, kneeling next to Chris. He gave me a big smile even though he was still gasping a little for air. I put my hand on his arm, giving it a light squeeze. I held onto his arm till he was able to sit up. Chris said he be alright in a little while. I was still worried about him.

“Ready to shoot it over?” I quipped.

Chris grinned and put his arm around me. Richie said he’d stay with him and help him get to the shower. I needed a shower myself. I asked Jackie where they were. She ushered me down a hallway to a large restroom. There was a shower against the far wall. Jackie brought me some fresh towels and I stepped in to get all the perspiration and cum washed off me. The shower felt great and refreshing. My leg muscles were aching so I took a couple of aspirins. Knowing I’d just made $350 cash in forty-five minutes made me feel even better.

Jackie was waiting for me when I got out of the shower. I looked in the mirror. My hair looked like a tornado had gone through it and my make-up was completely gone. We headed back to her cubicle to make “repairs” as Jackie phrased it. I really liked Jackie. She was very down to earth and always looking out for everyone. We’d have a good, long relationship together.

“You had them all breathless out there.” Jackie stated. “I think ole’ Barbara had an orgasm sitting there watching you. Her hands had a death grip on that chair.”

I remembered Barbara’s reaction the day before, watching Richie and Angie do a scene together. I don’t doubt Barbara might have gotten off watching Chris and me. Carl came into the cubicle.

“Hey, some of us are breaking for lunch.” He stated. “You two want to go or would you prefer I bring you something back?”

All I wanted was a nap, I wasn’t hungry. Jackie said she’d go eat with them. I stretched out on a bed in one of the cubicles. I fell sound asleep in a matter of minutes. It was almost 2:00 in the afternoon when Carl woke me up. I asked how Chris was. Carl said he was alright. He’d already left to go to his regular job, working the second shift at an electrical products company. I was relieved at the good news.

“You want to call it a day or shoot another scene?” Carl asked. “I’ve got a lesbian scene you can do if you want.”

“Yeah. “I can do it.” I replied. “Give me time to smoke a cigarette first.”

I slipped on my panties and high-heels. I got a cigarette from my purse and lit it. I could feel my leg muscles tightening so I strolled around the building. I must have been a sight, walking around with just my panties on, smoking a cigarette. Nobody seemed to pay any attention though.

Carl motioned for me to come over to the set they’d just set up. It was another bedroom setting with a beautiful brass bed and all white bedding. He introduced me to the girl I’d be doing the scene with, Shawndra. She was a petite black girl, probably about 22. She was about 5’1” or 5’2”, average build with nice firm breasts. We had a few minutes to talk before we shot the scene. Shawndra worked at the Purple Parrot Lounge in downtown Indy. She said her husband would only let her do lesbian scenes. I told her this was my first lesbian scene and that I’d only been with another girl one time back in college. I was probably more nervous than she was.

Carl reviewed with Shawndra and me how the scene was to be played out. I was to be the more aggressive. Shawndra and I slipped off our underwear. Jackie handed me a black thong to put on. She checked our make-up before we got on the bed. There wasn’t any dialogue; Carl just wanted alot of moaning.

“Actors Ready!” He commanded. “Cameras and sound roll!”

Shawndra and I started kissing. I really got into kissing her. Shawndra’s lips worked hard over mine, working me up right away. I slipped my tongue as deep in her mouth as it could. Shawndra made little sucking sounds as her lips moved back and forth over it. I could feel my pussy getting wet again. I cupped one of Shawndra’s firm breasts in my hand, massaging it gently. Her dark nipples hardened, growing at least a half-inch long. The looked like thimbles. I sucked on each nipple till she moaned. The harder I sucked on them, the louder her moaning became. Shawndra was breathing harder and my hand could sense her increased heartbeats. I tweaked her nipples, pulling on them slightly with my fingers. Shawndra’s hands gently rubbed up and down my back.

I slowly kissed down over her tummy, making my way towards her pussy. Shawndra lifted her legs slightly, spreading them. I kissed the mound over her pussy and flicked my tongue into her slit. Shawndra’s ass came up off the bed when my tongue found her hard clit. I flicked it a few times before sucking it between my lips. Shawndra was moaning constantly as I worked on her. I didn’t think Carl wanted her to come too soon so I pulled back. I stretched out between Shawndra’s spread legs and slowly worked my tongue up and down her pussy. Shawndra was looking down between her firm breasts at me. Her eyes were partially closed. I worked her up slowly and then sucked on her clit again. I made little noises as I sucked on it harder. Shawndra had a fantastic orgasm. She arched her back lifting her tight little butt up off the sheets. She suspended herself there till the orgasm waned. Shawndra’s body slowly settled back down on the bed.

I rose up and stretched out across her, kissing her passionately. I rolled off to one side and Shawndra rolled on top of me. She was breathing hard, her breath blowing in my hair. She kissed me hard while her hand slipped inside my panties. She worked her fingers over my tender pussy, a long moan passed over my lips.

“ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………….hmmmmmmmmm” I moaned softly.

Shawndra pulled the throng tight against my pussy; the thin material parted the swollen lips of my pussy. She worked the material back and forth against my already sensitive clit. I held onto Shawndra as she used the thong to tease my pussy. My mouth gaped open gasping for air. Shawndra pulled the panties down my legs leaving them around one ankle. Her mouth was just inches from my pussy. I could feel her warm breath blowing against my wet slit. Shawndra licked my pussy hard, swirling her tongue deep inside me. I had my legs spread as far apart as I could. Shawndra gripped my legs to keep me from pulling away from her. She made loud slurping noises as she tongue-fucked my pussy. I couldn’t take it. I had an awesome orgasm that made my whole body shake.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ggooooooooooooooddddddddd” I cried out.

Shawndra reached over and picked up a chrome-plated vibrator. It was long and slender. She twisted the end and it started humming. My orgasm was slowly fading, my juices dripping from my pussy. Shawndra parted my hot slit and slid the vibrator all the way inside me. My shaking hands gripped the sheets harder as I pulled on them. Shawndra worked me over with the vibrator, sliding it in and out and rotating it. I had another orgasm that twisted my body to one side. Shawndra fought to get me rolled back over. She kept the vibrator going till I pushed hard on her arm. She pulled the shimmering vibrator slowly out of my pussy. My juices were dripping off it. She put the vibrator in her mouth and licked my juices off it.

“Stop!” Carl shouted.

Shawndra held still for a moment and then tossed the vibrator towards the head of the bed. She stretched out alongside me, putting her hand on my chest. Her hand gently fondled my breast. I put my arm out to pull her in close. We lay there for several minutes before getting off the bed. Jackie was there giving us both fresh towels to wipe of with. Shawndra and I were both sweating profusely. One of the techs handed us each some bottled water. My throat was so dry I could barely speak.