Never Enough Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt took my hand and pulled me up off the bed. We slowly made our way to the shower. Matt and I soaped each other, teasing one another as we got the chance. We must have spent more than half an hour in the shower before stepping out and drying off.

I was thirsty, my throat parched. Matt suggested he call room service for some wine but all I wanted was a soft drink and a sandwich. I hadn’t eaten much at dinner and the sex had made me hungry. Matt ordered sandwiches and Cokes. The two of us sat up in bed enjoying our late night snack. Matt held my hand in his whenever he got the chance. I enjoyed the feeling I was getting from him but kept reminding myself that I wasn’t going to get involved in a personal relationship with anyone. Maybe later on but definitely not now! “I hope you’ll consider spending the night with me.” Matt said. “I really hate sleeping alone.”

“I wasn’t planning on leaving.” I quipped, smiling. “But I should check on Amber, see what she’s planning.”

Matt picked up the phone and dialed a room number. Paul must have answered the phone. Matt asked him how he and Amber were doing. Matt looked at me grinning, when Paul told him Amber was already asleep. Paul wasn’t about to wake up his little southern belle.

I asked Matt if I could turn on the television and watch CNN. I was anxious to see how the NYSE closed for the day. My request surprised him a little.

“You play the stock market?” He asked, curiously.

“Not play. I invest.” I replied. “I’ve got a few good investments going for me right now. I just like to keep up with the latest information.”

“I’m learning more about you as we go along.” He stated. “Is there anything else I should know about you?”

“Can I trust you to keep a secret?” I asked, looking seriously at him.

“Of course.” He replied. “I’m one of the best at keeping secrets.”

“Remember me mentioning Venture Productions?” I asked. “Well…………you just fucked the president!”

The surprised look on Matt’s face gradually turned to a look of amusement. He grinned at me.

“Ole’ Carl doesn’t have a clue, does he?” He quipped. “Carl thinks he’s got you hooked solid.”

“And I’ll let Carl keep thinking that till I let him find out differently.” I said. “I’m not trying to put him out of business, just compete with him.”

“You starting this production company all on your own?” Matt inquired. “It takes a hell of alot of money to get started in this business.”

“I’ve got more than enough money to start.” I replied. “I’ve got a solid investor, that‘s all I need right now.”

“You should come work with us!” He exclaimed. “You’d like L.A!”

“Right now, I’ve got alot of people right here in Indianapolis counting on me.” I answered. “I’m not about to let them down.”

We chatted awhile longer, glancing occasionally at the CNN news. Both Matt and I were getting sleepy. I slept in Matt’s arms the whole night. It had been a long time since I actually slept with anyone.

It was almost 6:00am when I woke up Wednesday morning. I slipped out from under Matt’s arm, being careful not to wake him. He was sleeping soundly, no reason to wake him. The room had a little coffee bar so I put some on to brew while I fixed my hair and make-up. Matt was stirring a little when I came out of the bathroom.

“Damn, you’re up early!” He exclaimed. “What the heck time is it, anyway?”

“It’s not quite 6:30.” I replied, looking at my watch.

“You’re not leaving, are you?” Matt asked. “I’d like to take you out for breakfast.”

“I put on some coffee.” I stated. “That’s about all I have in the morning.”

Matt got up and went to the bathroom. I poured us each a cup of fresh coffee and lit up a cigarette. I sat at the table in the corner of the room waiting for Matt to join me. We watched the local news while we sipped the coffee. I smoked one cigarette after another. Smoking was getting to be more of a problem than a habit.

“What have you got planned for the day?” Matt asked.

“I’ve got some contacts to make, plans to work on and shop around for a car if I get time.” I replied. “I need to be at the club by 3:00.”

“Damn girl, there’s more to life than just work!” Matt exclaimed.

“I thought maybe we could spend some time together.” He added. “Just the two of us. Paul and I don‘t fly back till later on this evening.”

I didn’t reply to his suggestion immediately. I had things I really needed to work on but I wouldn’t mind spending some personal time with Matt.

“Amber and Paul are probably still sleeping.” I stated. “I’m not sure what Amber’s plans are.”

“I could call them and find out.” Matt responded, smiling. “Maybe give them another hour or so to sleep.”

I nodded my head, agreeing to his suggestion. Matt probably wanted to spend the time waiting with another sexual romp on the bed. I finished my cigarette and put my empty coffee cup on the counter. Matt was looking at me. I picked up his tie from the floor, stretching it between my hands and snapping it.

“Now…………it’s my turn!” I said with an evil grin on my face.

I waited till Matt climbed on the bed and stretched out on his back. I straddled him, forcing his hands over his head. I bound his wrists as tight as I could.

“Here’s the way the game’s played.” I stated. “Your hands stay bound over your head. If you free your hands or bring them down……………..the game’s over.”

Matt grinned knowing I was going to do my best to get him to lose control. He wasn’t about to let that happen without putting up a fight.

“Let the games begin!” Matt exclaimed.

My lips gently kissed Matt’s, slowly pressing harder as our lips melted together. I could feel Matt’s hard cock brushing against my butt. My hands held his shoulders pinned to the bed while I slithered my tongue into his mouth. Matt’s tongue dueled against mine. My lips sucked his tongue when it protruded from his mouth. I had him softly groaning within minutes.

I slowly kissed down Matt’s chest, making my way over his tummy. Matt’s cock stood erect, slightly wavering. I brushed my hand slowly down his shaft, teasing it with my fingertips. I glanced up at Matt; his eyes wide open, watching me tease him. His hands were still bound tight above his head. I kissed the head of Matt’s cock, gradually slipping my lips down over it. My tongue washed over it slowly. I could feel his warmth inside my mouth. I lowered my mouth down his rigid cock, taking as much of it as I could. I steadily moved my head up and down his dick making loud slurping sounds, just to heighten the excitement. Matt’s body was tensing as my mouth gripped his cock. My tongue pressed hard against the underneath side of his cock almost getting him off. Matt was breathing hard, his chest heaved as he took each deep breath.

I took my mouth from his cock making a loud popping sound. Matt’s eyes rolled back in his head. I thought he was going to cum right then but he held back. His leg muscles were taut, his back arched up off the sheets. I inched my way up his warm body till my pussy was perched directly above his well-lubricated cock. I held it near the base, lowering myself down onto it. I bit my lower lip hard feeling his cock pierce the hot lips of my wet pussy. Matt’s cock split my folds apart, stretching them. I pumped myself up and down on his cock, gyrating my hips wildly. Matt was groaning, his hands right at the top of his head. I pushed his arms back down against the pillow, leaning on them with all my weight. Matt’s eyes were closed tight, his taut body fighting to keep from cumming. I slowed my fucking motions till his body relaxed and then fucked up and down on his hard cock uncontrollably till he couldn’t hold back any longer.

“Ohhhhhh Goddddddddddd………..Jen!” He cried out as his cum spewed from his cock.

The warm fluid washed the walls of my pussy. My pussy muscles gripped tight around his rigid shaft, milking him of every last drop. I kept pumping up and down till his cock began to lose its hardness. Matt was having a little difficulty breathing. I pulled his arms up till they were on my breasts. His breathing came easier, his chest wasn’t heaving as hard as it was earlier. He coughed a couple of times but didn’t start choking. I fumbled with the knot on the tie, getting his wrists free. Matt rolled me off him, holding me at the waist. His body had my right leg pinned underneath him. He gradually managed to get his breath back. We both lay there for quite awhile before making an effort to get up off the bed. “God damn………..that was fucking hot!” Matt exclaimed. “By the way, what did I win?”

“Oh, I’ll think of something.” I replied, coyly.

There was a knock at the door. Matt slowly climbed off the bed to see who it was. He wrapped a towel around him when he saw it was Paul and Amber. Matt opened the door just enough to let them slip in. Amber sauntered over to the bed and looked down at me.

“What the fuck you guys been doing this morning?” Amber quipped. “Staining the sheets!”

“Actually, we were just working up an appetite for breakfast!” I replied. “Burning off a few calories!”

Amber and Paul sat down at the small table while Matt and I took another shower. We’d gone through every towel in the room during our evening together. The four of us went down to the hotel restaurant for their buffet breakfast. I was actually hungry for a change, opting for more than just coffee and a cigarette.

“What time are we supposed to meet with Carl this morning?” Paul asked Matt.

“Damn! I forgot we were supposed to meet with him.” Matt responded. “Wonder if he’d mind if we skipped the meeting altogether?”

“I’d like to spend the day with Jennifer before we fly back.” He added. “I’ll just call him and tell him we’ll get back with him later. I’m sure ole’ Carl will understand.”

Matt and I finished breakfast, then walked around the downtown area. We sat on one of the park benches on the Circle, watching the traffic flow by and talking about our personal lives. Matt told me he was divorced with two teenage sons. They didn’t know what kind of business their father was in and he wanted to keep it that way.

“What about you?” Matt asked. “What kind of plans do you have for yourself?”

“Nothing definite right now.” I answered. “Build up a bank account, get financial set for life. Eventually get out of the fucking sex business completely…………I hope!”

“What about marriage, a family?” Matt inquired. “Surely you don’t want to stay single the rest of your life.”

“I was married once, that was enough for me.” I replied. “I don’t think about having kids. I’m not the mommy-type.”

The look on Matt’s face let me know he was disappointed with my answers. I couldn’t help that. It was the way I felt, no need to kid myself into thinking any different.

Matt and I had lunch late in the afternoon at one of the downtown sidewalk cafes. We discussed business; steering clear of each other’s personal lives. It was getting late and I needed to get home so I could prep for work at the club. Matt hailed me a cab, giving me a long, soft kiss before we said our good-byes. I had a feeling we’d be having numerous business meetings in the future.

Amber and I arrived at the club shortly before 6:00. Amber went on to the dressingroom while I ascended the stairs to Jack’s office. Jack rose from behind his desk and came around to meet me, giving me a gentle hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“Glad you came up to see me.” Jack stated. “I’ve been wanting to talk with you.”

“Really, what about?” I asked.

“About the club……………and Barbara and me.” Jack said. “And you.”

I didn’t have a clue what Jack was going to talk about but it sounded serious. He seemed anxious to talk so I decided to hold off telling him I was giving my two-week’s notice. Jack talked about his and Barbara’s idea of selling the club and moving to Oregon. Barbara had a sister who lived there. I remember her mentioning it once.

“I know we’d have a hard time getting a serious buyer.” Jack stated. “We thought of hanging onto the club and hiring a manager but neither of us wants to have to worry about how things are going.”

“Barbara’s come up the idea of selling the club on a business contract.” He added. “It’s not the straight out sale we’d like but it gets us out of the worry.”

Jack hesitated for a moment, seeing if I was going to react to his statements. I wasn’t sure where he was going, but I was confident it involved me. I didn’t say anything or show any signs of emotion.

“How about you taking this place off our hands?” Jack asked. “Lock, stock and barrel!”

The only thing we ask is that you keep the name.” Jack added. “It‘s sort of a trademark.”

I sat there frozen, not knowing how I was going to tell him about leaving. I wished I’d have spoken first. Jack sat at his desk, staring right through me, waiting for an answer.

“Jack, I came up here to tell you I was quitting.” I said, biting my lower lip.

I looked off to one side when I made the statement, not wanting to see his reaction. I would love to own J.R.’s, but there was no way I could handle additional responsibilities. It was going to take all my time getting the video production company up and running. The look of disappointment on Jack’s face was overwhelming when I finally looked at him.

I felt there was another reason Jack and Barbara wanted to sell the nightclub. I had a suspicion Jack’s health was failing. Over the past several months, he hadn’t been at the club as much as he used to, sometimes not at all. I had an eerie feeling Jack’s diabetic problem was more serious than he was letting on.

“Why the sudden decision to sell the club?” I asked. “Financial problems or health problems?”

Jack drummed his fingers on the desk, hesitating to answer. He looked down at the club floor.

“Well, it’s definitely not financial.” Jack finally answered. “I’d rather not talk about the other.”

“What’s going to happen to J.R.’s if you don’t sell it?” I inquired. “I assume you’ll close it down permanently?”

I could tell Jack didn’t want to think about it but he nodded his head “yes”. I didn’t want to see that happen, too many people relied on the club for their incomes. I felt like I was baling out on two people who meant very much to me.

“How soon do you need to sell?” I asked. “Not right away I hope.”

“No, not right away.” Jack replied. “Just the sooner the better for me.”

His last remark let me know he was having serious health problems. I didn’t want to pry but I wanted to know just how bad he was. I wanted to say something positive, something that would bring him out of his deep funk. I took a moment to think before making a decision.

“I won’t put up any upfront cash.” I boldly stated. “I’ve got other terms that would also have to be met.”

Jack face broke into a big smile. I think mine did too.

“I assume you’re agreeing to purchase the club then.” Jack muttered, still smiling.

“Let me work up the terms first.” I spoke. “If we can come to an agreement, I’m willing to buy.”

Jack and I stood up at the same time. My palms were wet with perspiration as we shook on the deal.

“There is one thing I want right off.” I affirmed. “I want Carl out of the club’s picture altogether. You‘ll have to buy his interest out.”

“Ok.” Jack answered. “I’ll take care of him.”

“By the way.” He added, handing me an envelope. “Here’s some money he dropped off for you yesterday.”

I opened the envelope, counting thirty one-hundred dollar bills. I’d almost forgotten about the “play for pay money”. I didn’t feel like a paid whore, more like a “winner”, someone who’d played the game of business and won big. Carl had unknowingly introduced me to some people who could help me make money.

I descended the circular stairs and made my way to the bar. Barbara smiled as I stepped behind the bar and poured myself a tall scotch. Barbara said something but I didn’t hear it over the music blaring from the speakers. I was too lost in my own thoughts to listen to anyone but my own mind. My eyes slowly scanned over the nightclub, mentally noting changes that would have to be made. There was no way I could handle the club and the video production company by myself.

All I could think of was “I’ve bitten off more than I can ever chew but failure is not an option!”

“Earth to Jennifer!” Barbara exclaimed in my ear. “Hey, you alright!”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I replied, realizing she was standing right next to me. “Just lost in my own thoughts.”

Jack was descending the stairs. He slowly walked over towards the bar and leaned across motioning for me to approach him.

“Here’s all my keys.” He stated, handing me a half dozen keys on a keyring. “I won’t be needing them anymore.”

12