Never Enough Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Can you get away for awhile?” He asked. “Maybe go out for some dinner?”

I didn’t bother to answer, grabbing my purse and taking hold of Steven’s arm. We exited the club and headed for his car. I was glad to get away to get something to eat. We stopped at our favorite family-style restaurant, one that served breakfast around the clock. I was as hungry as I was tired.

“Why don’t you take the rest of the evening off and catch up on some rest?” Steven suggested.

“Rest isn’t what I need.” I replied, smiling.

We barely finished eating, hurrying out of the restaurant to get to my apartment. Entering the apartment, I tossed my purse on the couch and rushed towards the stairs. Steven grabbed me pulling me back. I twisted around in his arms. We kissed hard, our lips grinding forcefully into each other’s. I slammed my tongue deep into his mouth, swirling it around.

Steven’s hand reached up under my skirt, rubbing my already wet pussy. I moaned deep in his mouth. I reached around to the zipper at the back of my skirt, forcing it down. Steven practically ripped it down my legs. I quickly undid his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. Steven tossed his shirt and suit jacket off together. I bit him on the shoulder, biting down hard till he cried out.

Steven grabbed the top of my blouse, yanking down hard enough to pop all the buttons off. I made a grab for his belt but he pushed my hands away, ripping my panties off. He turned me around forcing me down on the stairs on my hands and knees. Steven pushed his pants and briefs down to his knees.

“Spread that hot little ass of yours!” He shouted.

I arched my ass up towards him, feeling his hard cock slide into me with two quick thrusts. My mouth gaped open as he fucked me hard and fast. I was cumming right off. My juices lubricated his cock. Steven slammed into me harder, our bodies making loud, smacking sounds as his pelvis crashed against my ass. I came several times, each orgasm more intense than the last. My arms gave out and I fell forward on the steps. Steven fucked me till he couldn’t hold back his climax. His hot cum exploded deep inside my pussy. He held my waist tightly till his balls emptied their load. Steven collapsed down on top of me pinning me against the carpeted stairs. My breathing was already labored, his weight on top of me, made it that much harder to breathe. After a few minutes, Steven managed to lift himself off me. I could feel his cum dripping out of my spent pussy onto the carpeting. I struggled to raise up. Steven helped me till I was standing but I was still unsteady on my feet.

“Damn, we forgot about the foreplay!” He kidded, his face grinning.

I bantered back. “Foreplay later!”

We slowly made our way up the stairs, collapsing side by side on the bed. The cool air from the air conditioning gradually dissipated the perspiration from our bodies.

It was almost 11:00pm when we woke up. Steven and I got in the shower together. I noticed the deep bite mark on his shoulder, massaging it gently with my fingers. Steven flinched when I touched it.

“Maybe I need to practice a little more self control.” I stated.

“Actually, it really turned me on when you bit me.” He responded, grinning.

I wasn’t sure if he really meant it or he was just saying it so I’d shrug it off. Biting someone during sex was something I’d never done before, even during the most intense orgasms. We left the apartment, quickly returning to the club. I was wondering how Frank and Amber were getting along. I didn’t mention anything to Steven about what Amber had said, figuring it best to let nature take its course. They were both adults so it was best not to meddle.

We got back to J.R.’s shortly after midnight. The parking lot was packed. Steven found a parking space in the vacant lot adjoining the club’s.

“Looks like you’re really making the money this evening!” Steven exclaimed, grinning.

“I’m certainly not complaining!” I responded. “I can use all the money I can get right now!”

Frank was still sitting at the end of the bar, sipping on a Bud Light. He smiled when he saw the two of us enter. Amber was busy at the other end of the bar. She and Fawn were filling drink orders as fast as they could. Marcus came out of the storeroom, refilling the coolers underneath the bar. I was glad we’d just gotten a big delivery earlier that day.

Steven and his father left the bar, although I think Frank was reluctant to leave. He had to be at the studio at 7:00 to meet with Ryan and Paul. I hoped he’d be able to make it on time.

We were busy right up till closing. It was after 4:00am before we finished closing and restocking everything. Amber was dead on her feet, falling asleep on the drive home.

“Why don’t you sleep in this morning?” I suggested when we got to the apartment. “We can handle things for one day.”

Amber didn’t argue, agreeing she could use the much-needed sleep.

I made it to the studio shortly after 9:00am, getting held up in construction traffic on the by-pass. Only Jackie’s and Frank’s cars were sitting in front of the building. I was disappointed that Ryan and Paul hadn’t made it. When I entered the studio, I could hear the sounds of electric saws and pneumatic hammers. I hurried down the hallway. Jackie handed me a cup of coffee.

“No donuts!” Jackie exclaimed grinning. “The guys ate them all!”

Ryan and Paul had pulled their truck and construction trailer inside the building. There were two other guys working with them. Frank waved when he spotted me watching all the commotion, hurrying over towards me.

“At the rate these guys are going, they should be done in a few days.” He stated.

The three of us entered the conference room. Before Frank could ask, I let him and Jackie know, Amber was sleeping in. I could tell Frank was disappointed.

We hadn’t heard back from either of the plumbing contractors yet. Hopefully, we would before the end of the day.

The three of us discussed the audio and camera equipment we needed to purchase. A reputable supplier I’d found over the internet seemed out best source to make the purchases. They were located in Chicago, just a couple of hours or so from Indy.

“Why don’t I just drive up there and pick up the equipment.” Frank suggested. “Save us a bundle on shipping and possible damages.”

I agreed it would be best. Besides, I didn’t have a credit card with a high enough limit to make the purchases online. I’d call the supplier and verify he had everything in stock so he could get everything in one trip.

Frank suggested we purchase two portable air conditioning units for the sets. He wasn’t sure about the costs but he was going to look into it for me. Jackie was going to take care of the contractors if any questions came up. I trusted her judgment, giving her full authority to make the calls. Our meeting was fairly short. I had business at the club that I needed to take care of. We had an overabundance of cash in the safe and I needed to get it deposited in the bank.

Friday night was a record breaker. However, all the news wasn’t good. We sold a record amount of beer and mixed drinks. The girls made as much in tips and “tuck money” as they did the previous weekdays combined.

The bad news! I received a phone call early Saturday morning from the county sheriff’s office. It was from Andrea, she’d been arrested on drug possession with intent to sell. A large amount of cocaine was found in her car during a routine traffic stop. I was disappointed but not surprised. During the past few weeks, we’d all noticed strange changes from her usual habits. I rushed to the county jail and made arrangement with a bail bondsman to get her out.

“I’m sorry Jennifer.” She apologized. “I’m out of control.”

“What happened?” I asked. “What got you suddenly involved in drugs?”

“Cocaine’s my way of coping, my way of getting away from all the problems.” Andrea explained. “I’m going to have to sell everything before I lose it to the banks.”

“Your house and car?” I questioned.

“Everything!” Andrea stated. “I’m selling everything and getting away from all this dirty business.”

I fully understood what she was saying. There were numerous times, I thought the very same thing. It was a question of morality versus money. Money always won out! I felt more guilty in that I was providing the source for her money. Owning the topless dance club, now starting an adult movie production company. It was as if I was promoting immorality and it was all because of the money. I didn’t spend four years in college getting a degree in promoting sex but that‘s what I ended up doing.

I gave Andrea a ride home since they’d impounded her car. She lived in a very nice neighborhood in one of Carmel’s elite housing areas. Carl lived directly across the street from her. Carl, another sex promoter, was I just as guilty as him? Or was it the other way around, he was as guilty as me?

Driving back to the apartment, gave me some quiet time to think. I realized I enjoyed what I did because it made me plenty of money. Plenty of money at the expense of others. How many people had I corrupted, how many people was I going to corrupt before it all ended? My mind kept focusing on Amber, the innocent little girl from Arkansas who was working topless at the club and making porno movies. I would have been better off letting her get back in the truck with Jedadiah and head on down the road.

“Steven called, wants you to call him as soon as you get in.” Amber informed me when I got back to the apartment.

“He’s got his boys this weekend.” She added. “Weren’t you supposed to spend some time with them?”

“Yeah, I guess I was.” I replied, my words drifting off.

I called Steven on his cell phone. He was out on the boat, fishing with his sons.

“Hi Hon!” He answered. “Just wanted to see what time we should stop by tomorrow and pick you up. Thought maybe we’d all go to the Indianapolis Zoo and make a day of it.”

“I don’t think I can make it.” I muttered. “I’ve got the guys coming in at closing to start on the new sound system.”

It was a convenient excuse so I used it. I wasn’t ready to tell him anything different, not just yet.

“Wait a minute.” Steven stated, his voice almost threatening. “We agreed to spend tomorrow together. I want you to meet my sons.”

“I know, I know.” I responded. “I just need to be there while they’re working. It’s not that I don’t trust them. I just don’t feel comfortable leaving them by themselves.”

“What about Marcus?” Steven inquired. “Can’t you get him to be there with them?”

I was stumped for an answer. Marcus had already agreed to be at the club while Chris and Jared put in the new system. I was just having second thoughts about meeting Steven’s kids.

“I…..……..I think it might be best if we……..…..didn’t see each other for awhile.” I said, forcing the words to come out.

There was a long period of silence, neither of us saying anything. I noticed Amber was staring at me, a shocked look on her face. She started to say something but held back.

“I’m sorry Steven, I really am.” I apologized just before I hung up on him. Hearing the phone go dead was like experiencing a great loss.

As soon as I put the phone down, Amber started to say something. I put my hand up, not wanting to hear anything she had to say. I knew she was going to give me hell and I wasn’t up for it. I grabbed my purse and headed for the door.

“Hey!” Amber shouted. “Mind telling me what the hell’s going on? What’s with you and Steven?”

I left the apartment, not bothering to answer Amber’s questions. I didn’t want to get into a long discussion about morals and business. Getting away from everyone for awhile seemed like the best thing to do.

I took my time driving to the club. Marcus was in the storeroom, taking inventory. I passed by him heading towards the circular stairs to the office. I sat back in my chair, propping my feet up on the desk. I closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep in the quietness of the club. It was mid-afternoon when I woke up, hearing the familiar clink of beer bottles and voices from the floor below. Amber and Fawn were getting the bar ready. Amber came up to the office to get some small bills and change from the safe.

“Can you open the safe so I can get the set-up money?” She asked in a stern voice.

She followed me into the narrow hallway between the office and the bathroom. The large floor safe was built in flush with the interior wall. I dialed the combination and twisted the handle, pulling the heavy door open. I handed her a box containing small bills and rolled coins. She practically jerked the box from my hands, hurrying back across the office and down the stairs.

I spent most of the evening working on the club’s books. The dollars were adding up but my mood was slowly declining. I kept thinking of Steven and how I’d disappointed. I kept saying to myself it was for the best, at least best for him. I couldn’t be a family-type person, a wife, let alone a mother. I resigned myself to just being all business. Make a fortune, sell everything tangible and eventually move away. Start a new life! I hoped Andrea got the same chance to escape her present life, not sure how the law was going to prosecute her.

Saturday night was pretty typical, almost as many couples as male customers. Mixed drinks sold as well as beer. Marcus and Amber closed the club at 3:00am. Chris and Jared entered through the service doors, anxious to get started.

“If things go as planned, we should be done by opening Monday afternoon.” Jared stated.

I hoped the new sound system was a big improvement over the existing one. Anything had to be an improvement. The constant background hissing and buzzing from the speakers was getting on my nerves.

Amber handed me the cash box with the night’s receipts. She didn’t release it right away.

“You mind telling me what’s going on?” She asked. “I’m not leaving till you do.”

I was too tired to talk but I felt I at least owed her some sort of answer. I sat on one of the barstools telling her about Andrea and the serious trouble she was in.

“I feel I’m partially to blame.” I said. “I made it possible for her to make alot of money so she could indulge herself.”

“Andrea was working here long before you ever showed up.” Amber stated. “And, she was working for Carl for quite a few years. It’s not your fault she’s on the damn coke! You didn’t force her to make that choice.”

“I know that but………..” I said, not able to finish the statement.

“Why take it out on Steven?” She questioned. “Why the fuck did you dump him like that. Just because you suddenly got a big dose of morality?”

You really fucked up!” She added. “You really fucked up!”

I didn’t say anything more. I walked back up to my office and sat behind my desk. I was getting a terrific headache. I decided to go out and sleep in my car, while Chris and Jared got to work. Reclining the passenger seat back, I thought about Andrea. I couldn’t turn my back on her, not as long as she needed my help.

12