Never Enough Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m not sure.” I replied. “If I need to be, I will. No reason I shouldn’t, is there?”

“We’ve got plenty of girls.” Jackie answered. “There’s no reason for you to be in front of the camera.”

“Speaking of cameras, we need to get Carl’s guys in here and go over things with them before the end of the week.” I stated, changing the subject away from me.

“Jared and his girlfriend are stopping by this evening.” I added. “They’re going to set up the audio equipment and check everything out.”

“You want me here with them?” Jackie inquired. “Or are you going to come over from the club?

“I’ll be here.” I answered. “I’ll get a definite time from Jared when I get back to the club.”

“Jackie and I have hit on an idea I think you’ll like.” Frank stated. “How about using the house out on the lake. It’s empty. All we need to do is move some furniture in and put up the rest of the drapes.”

“Don’t think that’s such a good idea.” I replied. “Using that house I mean. Another one maybe, just not that one.”

“Why not?” Jackie asked. “We’d be crazy not to use the house to do all six scenes for the first video.”

“I wouldn’t feel right, that’s all.” I responded. “It wouldn’t be in the best interest of the owners.”

“Oh get off it, Jennifer!” Jackie shouted. “It all boils down to Steven again! Get that chip off you shoulder and start thinking business!”

“How about I lease the house to you?” Frank asked. “So much a week. Say a $100 a week.”

“I don’t need anymore expenses right now.” I replied. “Besides we’d have to drag everything out there. Just alot more hassle.”

“Hey, I’ve got an even better idea!“ Frank exclaimed. “What are you paying for rent on your apartment?”

“$750 a month.” I answered. “Why?”

“How about $1000 a month to lease the house and you move in there?” Frank inquired. “That’ll get you out of the apartment and help pay on the mortgage.”

“What’s Steven going to say?” I questioned. “He’d have a fit and I don’t want any confrontations with him.”

“The house is more than half mine.” Frank replied. “I’m the majority owner so I can do whatever I want with it.”

I took a few minutes to think over Frank’s offer. It was tempting, damn tempting but I was reluctant. Still, it would be great living right on the lake in a new home.

“How about I lease the house for six months at a time?” I suggested. “You draw up a lease agreement so we can make it legal.”

“You mean so I can keep Steven away, don’t you?” Frank asked. “That’s what you’re getting at.”

“If I lease the house, Steven can’t do anything to stop me from shooting videos there.” I answered. “I want it renewable at my discretion too. Make sure that’s in the agreement.”

“I’ll get something drawn up later on today.” Frank responded.

“I better hold off on having Jared check out the audio equipment till we get it set up at the house.” I stated.

We were less than a week away from shooting our first video and here we were, making a lot of changes. Not very good planning on my part. Working out at the house on the lake was a good idea but I was still worried about Steven interfering.

It was noon before we broke up the meeting to start the rest of the day’s work. Frank and Jackie pulled out ahead of me, driving down to Carl’s studio. Amber suggested we stop for lunch before going to the club. We stopped at a little pizza place up the street from J.R.’s.

“I didn’t want to say anything in front of Jackie but I need to talk with you.” Amber spoke. “I may not be sticking around much longer.”

The news was a big shock to me. I knew Amber was spending all her free time with someone she was involved with. I just didn’t realize it had gotten serious.

“You moving away or just moving in with someone?” I asked.

“Moving to Lubbock, Texas with this guy I’ve been seeing.” Amber replied. “He’s asked me to move down there with him.”

“Marriage or just a live-in arrangement?” I inquired.

“Kenny wants to get married.” She answered. “I want to wait awhile longer and see how we get along first.”

“Sounds like a good idea if you haven’t know him very long.” I stated. “Any idea when you may be leaving.”

“Not until after we shoot a few videos.” Amber responded. “Kenny’s going on ahead of me and get us a house to live in. He‘s from the Lubbock area.”

I was happy for Amber. She acted like she really liked this Kenny person. I knew I was going to miss her very much. Besides being my closest friend, she was also someone I counted on at the nightclub. It would be impossible to replace her with someone I could trust and feel as confident with. A name came to mind but I wasn’t sure if she was the right choice or not.

We got to the club around 1:30. Marcus was watching the sports channel on the tv over the bar. The electricians were still busy working on the new lights. Marcus already had the coolers filled and the bar restocked. The salty snacks were ready to be set out. Since we had some time before the club opened, I asked Marcus to join Amber and me up in the office.

Amber told him about her upcoming departure to Texas. He was upset about her leaving but happy she’d found someone she really cared about.

“Who are you going to get to replace her?” Marcus asked. “One of the waitresses or one of the dancers.”

“I’ve got someone in mind.” I replied. “It’s kind of a longshot. If I hire this girl, I’ll need you to keep a close eye on her.”

“You mean keep a close eye on the money, don’t you?” He responded.

“Exactly!” I exclaimed. “Not only at closing but all through the evening as well.”

“Who the hell is this girl you’re thinking about?” Amber asked. “Do I know her?”

“You met her once.” I replied. “Sarah……….Steven’s secretary.”

“You’re kidding, right!” Amber exclaimed. “She’s not going to work topless. Besides you scared the hell out of her. She probably won’t even talk to you.”

“What do you wanna bet I don’t have her working topless behind the bar Friday night?” I quipped.

“I’ll bet you…….oh, let’s say $100.” Amber stated.

“It’s a bet!” I quipped, grinning. “Hate to take your money!”

Marcus and Amber descended the stairs towards the main floor while I got on the phone to Steven’s law office. The phone rang several times before Sarah answered.

“Hello Sarah, this is Jennifer Kramer.” I spoke.

“You want to talk to Mr. Wells?” She asked. “I’ll transfer you.”

“NO! Don’t do that!” I exclaimed. “I don’t want to talk with him. It’s you I want to talk with.”

“Me, Ms. Kramer?” Sarah asked, sounding confused. “I didn’t think you’d ever want to speak to me again. Not after what happened the other day. I feel like such a idiot.”

“I don’t want you to feel that way at all.” I responded. “You did the right thing.”

“Are you free this evening for dinner, say around 6:00?” I added. “I’d prefer to talk in person instead of over the phone.”

“Yes, I can meet you somewhere for dinner.” Sarah quickly replied.

“How about the Wharf on the north side of town, right off the by-pass.” I suggested. “It’ll be my treat.”

Sarah anxiously agreed to meet me for dinner. I made reservations for two at the Wharf, one of the city’s best seafood restaurants. I had her on my line, just need to reel her in and away from Steven. Sarah was waiting for me in the lobby of the restaurant when I arrived. We sat in a booth away from the other customers, so we could talk in private. We gave the waiter our order and chatted about things in general, waiting for our food to arrive. I wanted Sarah to feel at ease with me, knowing she was still upset about how the interview had ended. I casually asked about her boyfriend.

“Darrell, he’s in the Marion County jail.” She stated. “He got caught with marijuana in his car and for violating his parole.”

“What do you think will happen to him?” I inquired.

“Mr. Wells said he’d probably go back to prison and serve all his time plus additional time for the marijuana charge.”

I was happy this Darrell character was out of Sarah’s life. At least, he wouldn’t be taking her hard earned money away from her like I suspected he’d been doing.

“What was it you wanted to talk with me about, Ms. Kramer?” Sarah asked. “You willing to give me another interview?” “Can you pass a drug test?” I asked.

“Yes, I can.” Sarah replied. “I can also pass a background check.”

“Ever thought about bartending?” I inquired.

“I don’t know a thing about mixed drinks.” She answered. “Well, maybe a couple is all.”

“I’ve got a bartender’s job coming open.” I spoke softly. “Can you work topless?”

“Topless!” Sarah exclaimed. “I don’t know. All those guys staring at your tits!”

“The pay’s fair and the tips are terrific.” I stated. “And you don’t have to have sex with anyone on camera.”

“Do you think I can do the job?” She asked. “Be honest.”

“I‘m sure you can.” I responded. “It‘s how I started. I know how you feel and what you’re thinking.”

“How soon would you want me to start?” Sarah questioned. “Probably need to give Mr. Wells two weeks notice?”

“I need you to start tomorrow night.” I stated. “Don’t worry about Steven. I’ll handle him.”

I reviewed with Sarah how she’d need to go about getting her bartender’s license. The more we chatted, the more relaxed she became. I paid the tab, leaving the waiter a generous tip. The tip wasn’t so much for the great service as much as for his tight little butt. Sarah and I left the restaurant, walking towards our cars in the parking lot.

“You going home or to the nightclub?” Sarah asked.

“I probably should head back to the club just to make sure things are going smoothly.” I replied. “I doubt if I’ll stay very long. Tuesday nights are usually slow.”

“Would you mind if I went with you?” Sarah inquired. “Gets a little lonesome being in the apartment by myself.”

“My apartment’s not far from here.” I responded. “Why don’t you leave your car there and ride with me?”

Sarah followed me home leaving her car in the visitor’s area. We chatted about working topless and the tips she could be making as I drove to J.R.’s.

“I hate to be nosy, but how much was Steven paying you?” I asked.

“$300 a week if I worked a forty hours.” She replied. “Sometimes he’d have me leave early in the afternoons.”

“$300 a week!” I exclaimed. “How could Steven expect you to live on that? You’re take home must have been about $220 after taxes.”

“My paycheck was only $200 a week, lucky if it was that two weeks in a row.” Sarah stated.

“What a cheap bastard!” I exclaimed. “No wonder he could afford a Mercedes.”

We arrived at the club around 8:00. Surprisingly, the club was fairly busy. Amber and Fawn were busy behind the bar. Marcus was at his usual station, the entrance to the hallway leading to the dressing room. I introduced him to Sarah, letting him know she would be our new bartender.

Sarah and I walked up the stairs to my office. We stood at the railing looking down at the club below. Sarah was impressed, almost anxious to get started.

“Let’s have some fun with Amber.” I suggested.

“Ok, as long as she won’t get mad. I’m game.” Sarah replied.

I led her into the bathroom off the office area and told her to strip down to her panties and high-heels. She hesitated briefly before got undressed. Sarah’s 36C breasts were perfectly shaped and firm. Her nipples were erect from the cool air coming from the air conditioning. She had on plain cotton panties, nothing really sexy. I took a pair of bright pink panties from my closet and handed them to her.

“Here, put these on, they’re a little sexier than what you’re wearing.” I said.

Sarah changed into the pink panties. Her pussy was shaved into a narrow strip, a “Mohawk”, I called it.

“Ok, now what?” Sarah asked, slightly nervous.

“I want you to go down to the bar and motion for Amber to come up to you.” I directed. “When she does, tell her I want MY $100.”

“$100. Will she know what I mean?” She asked.

“Oh, she’ll know exactly what I mean!” I exclaimed, grinning.

Sarah proceeded down the stairs, walking nervously towards the bar. I stood at the railing watching her from above. Several guys smiled at her, some even saying “hi”. Sarah made her way to the bar, standing directly in front of Amber. Amber’s mouth dropped open when she saw her standing there bare breasted. Amber looked up at me grinning. She walked over to her tip box underneath the bar and took out some money handing it to Sarah. Sarah tucked the money in her panties. Amber chatted with her briefly before handing her two Cokes to bring up to the office.

Sarah worked her way through the maze of tables towards the stairs. Four “suits” sitting at one of the tables motioned her over. Two of the men tucked money in her panties. She thanked them and climbed the stairs up to the office.

Sarah set the Cokes down on my desk and took the money from her panties. She handed me $100, holding onto the two $5 bills the “suits” had given her.

“Those guys just handed me money like it was nothing!” Sarah exclaimed.

“On a good night, you should make $100 to $150 in tips alone.” I stated. “This is a light night.”

Sarah’s face was aglow with her newfound career. We sat in the office watching the dancers and the crowd below till almost 10:00. Sarah was quite comfortable wearing just the panties, not bothering to get dressed.

“I’m going to check in with Amber and Marcus before I leave.” I said to Sarah. “You want to get dressed? I‘ll wait on you downstairs.”

Amber gave me hell for winning the bet. I reminded her that she readily agreed to it. I also told her that Sarah had a long way to go to be her replacement. I just hoped that Sarah would work out. I would rely on Fawn and Marcus to help her.

Sarah and I left the club, driving back to my apartment to pick up her car. Sarah was quite excited about coming to work for me. I was happy she’d accepted my offer.

“Would you like to come in for a cup of coffee before you go home.” I offered, knowing she wanted some companionship.

“Yeah, that would be great!” She replied, quickly accepting my offer.

We sat on the couch in the livingroom, sipping coffee and talking about the adult video business. Sarah asked quite a few questions about the lesbian scenes, seemingly quite curious. When she put her coffee cup down, I put mine down alongside hers.

I cautiously and slowly leaned into Sarah, kissing her softly on the lips. She responded immediately, kissing me back. I put my arm around her shoulder pulling her close to me. Sarah didn’t pull back or resist my advances. I worked my lips on hers, slipping my tongue between her lips. A low, throaty moan escaped her lips when I licked them side-to-side.

My hand at her waist slowly inched upwards towards her breasts. I could feel her supple breasts through the material of her blouse and bra. Massaging them gently, her body stirred under my manipulations. I took my time with Sarah, not wanting to scare her. Our lips never parted while I unbuttoned her blouse. Sarah’s fingers trembled a little as she attempted to unbutton mine. I let her take her time, not wanting to assist her. She slipped her hand inside my blouse, gently fondling my breasts. I let her explore before suggesting we go up to the bedroom.

I turned the lights down to subtly illuminate the bedroom. I quickly undressed to my panties and stretched out on the bed. Sarah lay next to me on her back. We kissed, softly at first, gradually becoming more passionate. Sarah pushed her tongue into my mouth and I sucked hard on it. She began writhing on the bed. I massaged her breasts, flicking her nipples till they grew erect. I kissed Sarah on the neck, slowing working my way towards her ears. Our breasts crushed against each other’s, our nipples touching.

My lips trailed down to her supple breasts, kissing them and lightly nipping at them with my teeth. Her nipples were swollen, growing harder as I sucked on them. I held her nipples with my teeth while my tongue flicked at them. Sarah’s body tensed, then trembled while an orgasm consumed her. I held her in my arms till it slowly subsided.

Sarah’s legs parted slightly when I rubbed the mound of her pussy. My hand slipped down between her legs, feeling the moistness in her panties. She was soaking wet, her juices flowing like a stream. I pushed her panties down to her knees, sliding my finger up and down her hot slit. I could feel the burning heat emitting from her pussy. My fingers spread her pussy open, exposing her tiny clit. I put my mouth on her pussy, licking up and down her slit till her butt was bucking up from the sheets. I shoved her panties down and off over her feet. She spread her legs wide without hesitation. I licked her pussy hard, stabbing inside her. Sarah’s body was shaking as another orgasm was developing. I sucked on her clit till she came unglued.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Godddddddddddddddd Ohhhhhhhhhhh Godddddddd” Sarah screamed out.

I held her tight against my mouth, sucking her flowing juices. She gripped my arms hard, digging her fingernails into them. I let her come down slowly, savoring every instant of her incredible orgasm. Sarah’s breasts heaved as she gradually got her breath back. I licked her pussy clean, making her flinch several times. The lips of her pussy were swollen.

I reached over to the nightstand, taking out a sleek, chrome plated vibrator from the top drawer. I twisted the end to make sure the batteries were still good. Sarah’s eyes widened when she heard it humming.

“Turn over on your tummy.” I ordered. “Spread you legs for me.”

Sarah hesitated briefly before turning over.

“Put your head on the pillow and just relax.” I whispered. “I’m not going to hurt you.”

I lubricated the tip of the vibrator with my saliva before sliding it slowly inside Sarah’s pussy. I felt her leg muscles tense then gradually relax. I twisted the end of the vibrator making it hum low. I stroked it in and out of her pussy, twisting it back and forth. Sarah’s body reacted immediately, quivering and trembling. I turned the adjustment slightly higher till it was humming louder. Sarah’s hips were slightly raised off the sheets. She tried to get to her knees but I pushed her back down, flat on her tummy.

The vibrator slid in and out of Sarah’s pussy, lubricated with her own juices. I pushed almost the entire eight-inch long vibrator into her till she came again. This time harder than the last orgasm. I lay across her back, pinning her down. Her ass bucked up against me when she lost control of herself. I turned the vibrator down gradually, eventually sliding the chrome pleasure stick out of her. Her pussy was oozing juices down onto the sheets. I held her down till her body completely relaxed. All the strength in her body was gone. I placed the vibrator back on the nightstand. Sarah’s eyes were barely open. I gently massaged her back and legs, easing her taut muscles. She was practically asleep when I finished.

“You want to stay put for the night?” I whispered in her ear.

Sarah didn’t answer, just nodded her head “yes”. I pulled the sheet over us as we drifted off to sleep.

12