Never Enough Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about we go to my apartment and I'll fix you my famous spaghetti?" David suggested.

"That sounds good." I replied. "Much better than fast food."

David's apartment was in the Castleton area, northeast of the city. I sat down in a recliner, falling asleep almost immediately. I barely remember Dave pushing the lever forward to recline the chair. I slept till he woke me for dinner.

"Hey, dinner's ready." David said. "You can go back to sleep after you eat something."

Eating seemed to wake me back up; at least it revived my energy some. David was quite the chef. He made his own spaghetti sauce, not something from a jar. We ate, discussing what we'd done during the day. From hearing him talk, it was easy to tell David liked his work. He was also proud of his accomplishments.

He asked how my day went and what I did. I told him about going out to the house and seeing how things were going and about Saturday morning's meeting with everyone. I told him we were ready to shoot our first scene Monday morning.

"Who's going to be in the first scene?" He asked.

"A new couple we just hired and Chris." I said. "Chris'll be the male lead of course."

"I've never seen any of Chris's videos." He stated, smiling. "Guess I'd be embarrassed watching him have sex."

"You've never seen any adult videos or just Chris's?" I inquired.

"Oh, I've seen porno movies, just none with Chris in them." He replied. "I know he's made a bunch of them though."

"Does it bother you that Chris appears in adult movies?" I asked, cautiously.

"Well, it's his personal business, not mine." He replied. "I don't condemn him for it. I'm sure it's just for the money."

"How do you feel about me producing the videos?" I inquired. "Truthfully, how do you feel?"

"I'm not sure how I feel." He answered. "I wouldn't like you being in any of them."

I hesitated saying anything more, not chancing on ruining a nice home-cooked dinner. David and I cleaned up the kitchen after eating. David talked about his love of horses and his friends horse farm.

I noticed several pictures of his daughter on an end table along with a few of him with some horses. He talked about each picture, going into great detail about his daughter. He missed her alot more than he let on. I asked him about the horses in the pictures.

"This one here's my baby, Shadow's Mistress is her name." He said, pointing to a picture of a beautiful black horse. "She's a three year old filly. I was there when she was born."

"Is she down at your friend's farm?" I asked.

"Yeah, I ride her whenever I get the chance." He replied. "In fact, I'm the only one who's ever ridden her. I showed her at several horse shows early this summer. She's a blue ribbon winner!"

"By the way. Are we still on for Sunday to go riding?" He added. "I'm sure you like horses once you get around them."

"Yes, we're still on." I replied, grinning. "Hopefully I won't fall off and break my neck!"

David and I sat on the couch till I started to fall asleep. He suggested I stretch out on the couch and take a nap before going back to the club. His suggestion sounded good so I took him up on it. It was almost 11:00 when I woke up. David had fallen asleep with my head in his lap. I shook him several times before he woke up.

We drove me back to the club, pulling up to the rear service entrance.

"How about I stop by tomorrow evening and bring us something to eat?" He suggested.

"If you want to." I responded. "I don't want you going to alot of bother."

"It's not any bother." He replied. "I hate to eat alone."

I checked in with the girls and Marcus. The club was packed but everything was under control. Sarah was running around in bright blue thong panties and raking in the tips. I checked out the cash register to get an idea of how well we were doing. Sarah came up and squeezed my arm.

"I just want to thank you for giving me a chance." She said, with a big smile on her face.

"Alot better than doing the videos, isn't it?" I exclaimed.

Sarah nodded her head "yes". I was still glad I made her run out during the interview.

Friday morning, I slept till 7:00 before getting up. I felt much better after getting some much needed sleep. Amber woke up shortly after I got out of the shower. We stood in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"Dave seems to be a little crazy about you, don't you think?" Amber stated. "You two have been together every evening."

"I'm not sure how he feels about me." I replied. "I think he's apprehensive about what I do."

"You mean the adult videos?" She asked. "He knows you've been in them doesn't he?"

"I think he does. I'm not sure." I answered. "I don't know what Chris has told him."

"Well, you're not going to be in any of them anymore." Amber said, hesitating. "Or are you?"

"Just one, the one with just you and me." I responded. "Sort of our grand finale."

"You two should talk before either one of you gets hurt." She warned. "Get everything out in the open."

Amber and I drove up to the house for the morning meeting. Amber's remark about talking with David crossed my mind several times. We got to the house well ahead of Frank and Jackie. I unlocked the door, proceeding towards the kitchen to put coffee on. We sat out on the patio watching a few boats go past on the lake. Jackie phoned, saying she and Frank were going to be about an hour late. Frank and Jackie showed up a little after 10:00. The meeting was short, not much to discuss till Saturday morning's meeting with everyone in attendance. We walked through the house, making one last check before leaving.

Amber and I spent the rest of the day furniture shopping for the new house. I spent more money than I should but since it was for the production company, I'd be able to write it off on our business taxes. We set up deliver for a late afternoon the following week. Amber and I arrived at the club around 2:00. The deliverymen were just pulling out. The stockroom was packed full of beer and liquor for the upcoming weekend. I still worried about running low but I always worried about running low.

"Maybe I should stock up more and store it at the studio." I thought. "The larger the quantities I bought at one time, the cheaper it was. If I bought beer by the truckload, I could make more on each bottle served." It was something to give serious consideration to.

David arrived with pizza around 6:30. We sat at the conference table in the office, eating and watching the crowd below.

"Wow, business is really good tonight!" David exclaimed.

"Yep, Friday's our best night." I responded. "Everyone's tired from working and wanting to let off steam and chill out."

"Will you make more off the club or from the porno movies?" David asked.

"Adult movies, not porno movies!" I exclaimed. "I prefer adult movies!

"I think we need to talk." I added. "About this movie business."

"I didn't mean to make you mad." David apologized. "I was just asking a question."

"What has Chris told you about me?" I asked. "Has he told you that I made movies, some with him?"

"Yeah, he told me." He murmured. "It wasn't like he was bragging or anything though."

"I made alot of movies and not just with Chris." I stated. "I just want to make sure you know that up front."

"Ok, now I know." David responded. "But you don't make them anymore do you?"

"I'm doing one more scene." I replied. "Something special between Amber and me. It'll be the last for both of us."

"Just you two, no guys?" He asked curiously. "A lesbian scene."

"Yeah, a lesbian scene." I answered. "I'm not a lesbian but I am bi-sexual. Guess you should know that too."

I could tell by the expression on David's face he was upset. I figured he'd get up and leave but he didn't. We sat there quietly, eating pizza. Neither of us said a word. I didn't feel any better after bringing everything out into the open but at least he knew where I stood. I wasn't sure what David was thinking.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" He asked, finally speaking.

"I've got a 10:00 meeting up at the house with everyone." I replied. "We want to go over the first day's shoot and make sure everyone's set to go."

"Guess that pretty much takes up your day then." David said. "Just thought maybe we could spend some time together."

"Are you sure you still want to go on seeing me?" I questioned. "You don't have to if you'd rather not."

"Yeah. I want to keep seeing you." He answered. "Just give me a little time to adjust. Ok?"

"Ok." I replied. "Why don't you come with me tomorrow so you can see what really goes on. It's not the sleazy business it used to be."

"You won't mind me being there?" David inquired. "It won't bother anyone else?"

"No, it won't bother anyone." I replied. "I'd really like you to be there so you can see everything for yourself. We're not going to shoot any video, just do last minute planning is all."

David seemed more at ease, accepting my invitation to attend the meeting. I gave him the address, asking him to get there early so I could show him the house. We both left the club shortly after midnight. David walked me to my car, giving me a kiss goodnight. Finally!

Arriving at the house the next morning, I ran a last-minute check of everything we needed to discuss. Amber set out the donuts while Jackie made several pots of fresh coffee. Frank and I walked out on the terrace so we could talk.

"I've invited a close friend of mine to join us." I said. "His name is David Thompson and he's and electrical contractor. Chris and Jared work for him from time to time."

"Ah, the new boyfriend!" Frank exclaimed. "So I finally get to meet him and see what he's like!"

"Well, I'm not sure what kind of relationship we have." I replied. "Just friends for now."

David found the house without any trouble, pulling in the driveway a little after 9:00. I met him at the front door and showed him through the house. We walked down to the lake and out to the end of the dock. David was quite impressed with the house and grounds.

"This place is awesome!" He exclaimed, smiling. "I'd have a hard time going to work if I lived on a lake!"

"Well, I'm just leasing the house from Frank." I replied. "We're going to be doing some of the videos here. It'll be convenient for me to live here. Much better than my apartment."

We walked back up to the house, standing in the kitchen, sharing a cup of coffee. Everyone showed up on time so I elected to start the meeting.

I introduced everyone and stated what their job was. The camera operators knew each other but hadn't met Jared and his girlfriend, Katrina. Katrina was also Jared's audio assistant, a girl in her early twenties. She was tall and quite slender with long brown straight hair. I introduced Rick and Diane as the costars of our first video along with Chris as the male lead.

We all ascended the stairs to the bedroom where the video would be shot. I had Diane and Chris position themselves on the bed and Rick sit in the chair where he'd be throughout the video. He was the voyeur handsome in the video.

"Does anyone have any questions or see anything we might be overlooking?" I asked.

The camera operators asked how the scene would progress so they could be at the most strategic positions. I wanted one of the cameras on Rick throughout the entire scene to get his reactions. One camera doing side shots with close-ups and the last camera behind Chris so we could get alot of video of him screwing Diane.

We were shooting a night scene during the day so we'd have to block off sunlight filtering through the drapes and use lighting to illuminate the set. Just the performers, the camera operators and the Jared's girlfriend would be in the bedroom. The audio and video would be monitored from the next bedroom. I felt the less people on set; the better the actors could play out the scene.

"Should I moan alot during the scene?" Diane asked. "I'm not sure how much moaning you want."

"Diane, when Chris starts working you over, you'll be moaning loud and long!" I exclaimed. "Just focus on Chris, forget everyone else is around, including Rick. Just keep working with Chris and you'll do fine."

"I'll start the scene out." I added. "Keep working to make the scene flow. I'm not going to stop and have you two change positions. That's too disruptive. We'll edit out any delays we don't want."

"How we gonna know when to change positions?" Chris asked.

"I'm going to monitor the actual camera-on time recorders." I answered. "We'll do it by steps. When I call out "next" that means you change positions. We'll start with you slowly undressing Diane. Then alot of kissing and fondling of Diane's breasts. Work her up slow, don't rush it."

"Diane, you'll try to resist Chris's advances just a little." I added. "Let him have his way, so to speak. Chris'll strip you panties off and use his hand on your pussy till I think you're ready for him to go down on you. When he does, you quit resisting all together. Chris, I need you to get her wet enough to penetrate. You'll have to squirt some lubricant inside her pussy. We'll edit that out on the final cut. Fuck Diane missionary style, slow and easy. Let her get used to you being inside her. Slowly increase your rhythm till you're really putting it to her."

"Rick, I need you to get undress sometime after Chris starts fucking your wife. Stroke your cock till you're hard as hell. Don't think about the camera being on you. Stay focused on Diane and Chris."

"We'll finish the scene with you fucking Diane doggie-style. Make sure you shoot your load on her back, but try not to get any in her hair. Diane, you'll need to suck his cock right at the very end. Lick his cock clean. I want to see plenty of tongue on Chris's cock. I don't care how long the scene is just so it's not too damn short. If it's short, we'll have to wait and add more footage later in the day."

"Anybody got any questions?" I asked. "If not, I want everyone here Monday at 9:00 and ready to shoot by 10:00. And, please turn off your cell phones and pagers!"

"Chris, Diane, Rick, I need to see you three alone." I stated.

I looked at David standing in the bedroom doorway. He looked quite flushed and a little surprised at my explicit direction. I took him by the hand, pulling him into the bedroom. Chris, Diane and Rick were sitting on the side of the bed.

"I know you two are going to be nervous doing your first video." I said. "I'm expecting that so don't worry about camouflaging it. Don't look at the cameras or Katrina. Diane, all you have to do is let Chris lead you through the scene. He knows exactly what I want and he'll make you cum. Don't worry about the screaming or moaning, just be yourself. Once you get the first video behind you, the rest will be much easier. OK!"

The three of them left, heading down the steps to the livingroom. David and I remained in the bedroom.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked. "Still have doubts about me being involved in this business?"

"I don't have any doubts." He replied. "If this is what you really wanna do, I won't object. I just don't want you doing any of the guys. OK?"

"OK!" I replied. "I wasn't planning on doing any of the guys!"

"Think we could go outside and get some fresh air?" David asked as we descended the stairs. "I'm a little warm."

We took a couple of soft drinks from the refrigerator and sat out on the terrace. I had a feeling David still had some questions he wanted answered.

"You want to talk more? Get things out in the open." I asked, subtly.

"Well, I'm a little curious about your past." David responded. "But I don't really know if it's any of my business."

"If you want to ask me about something, I won't lie to you." I said.

"Your remark to the girl about Chris." He muttered. "You said he'd make her cum. You sounded……………..a little excited about it."

"Chris will make her cum." I replied. "He always makes the girls cum."

"Did he make you cum?" David asked, hesitantly.

"Yes……..yes he always did." I answered. "With Chris it wasn't just for the money. We were close friends. We still are. But we never had sex except on the set."

"What about the other guys, did you enjoy sex with them?" He asked. "Are you close friends with them?"

"Yeah, I always enjoy sex." I responded. "We're all friends, maybe not what you'd call close though."

"Any others I should know about?" David inquired.

"None you need to know about." I replied.

"Making movies, has it just been for the money?" He asked.

"Pretty much." I said. "I won't lie to you and say I didn't enjoy the sex. But it was mainly for the money."

"Are you always going to be bi-sexual?" He asked.

"I don't know, probably." I stated. "People change over time. It's hard to say. Right now, I enjoy having sex with other women I'm attracted to."

There was a long pause in our conversation. I wasn't sure if David was thinking of more questions or upset that I was so casual about having sex.

"You want to ask me anything?" He queried. "About anyone I mean."

"No." I answered. "I don't want to know who you've been with."

"It's not important to you?" He asked. "Or you just don't care?"

"It's important to me and I do care………….I just don't want to know." I countered. "We can't change each other's past."

"If you have any reservations about me, let's end it now." I added. "I don't want to get involved with you and then have you walk away because of what I do or what I've done."

"What if I said I wanted a serious relationship with you?" David asked. "What then?"

"Is that what you want?" I retorted. "We haven't known each other very long."

"I'm not sure what I'm feeling." David replied. "I think about you constantly."

"What do you want?" He asked.

I wasn't prepared for that question. I thought about it, hesitating to even answer.

"I'd like for you to accept me for what I am." I said. "I won't change my ways just to keep a relationship going. I wouldn't expect you to change either."

"You said you'd never get married again." David spoke. "What if we got serious, really serious? Would you change your mind?"

"I don't know." I murmured. "Maybe."

David stopped asking questions or even talking. We just sat there in silence. I checked my watch, noticing it was almost 2:00.

"I've got to be getting down to the club." I said.

"Maybe we shouldn't see each other for awhile." I added, hesitantly.

I regretted making the statement, knowing it wasn't what I really wanted.

I was hoping for a reaction from David but he just sat there, staring off into space. I locked up the house before leaving. It was all I could do to keep fighting the tears back as I drove into the city.

12