Never Enough Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe she took it all!" She exclaimed.

I nodded my head, agreeing with her. Her pussy was stretched so tight it looked like she was going to be torn open at any minute.

Darcy worked slowly up and down on Carson's cock, taking long, slow strokes. Carson's massive hands gripped Darcy's ass rocking her back and forth. I let them fuck for several minutes before speaking "next" into the microphone.

Darcy got on her side with Carson behind her. He held Darcy close, fucking her for several minutes before I said "next".

Darcy got on all fours with Carson behind her. They were close to the edge of the bed so Carson could stand with his feet on the floor. He eased his cock into Darcy's pussy, fucking her slow and rhythmically. Darcy had another screaming orgasm as Carson pulled his cock out of her pussy. He stroked his cock several times, shooting his thick load all over her back and her butt. A huge glob of cum slowly dripped off his cock onto the sheets. The camera caught it perfectly. I waited a few moments before shouting "stop" into the mike.

Darcy collapsed on the bed, breathing very hard. Jackie and I rushed into the bedroom to make sure she was alright. She was pale as a ghost. Jackie rubbed her back and arms. I grabbed a washcloth from the bathroom, soaked it with warm water and put it between her legs. Darcy's pussy was really gaped open. Carson sat on the edge of the bed, cum still dripping off his huge cock.

The camera technician's pulled their cables out of the bedroom while Katrina and Jared shut down the audio equipment. Jackie and I sat with Darcy on the bed till she was able to sit up. She managed to get a smile on her face. That made us feel a little better but I was still worried about her.

"I didn't realize your pussy was quite so small." I said. "Maybe I shouldn't have paired you up with Carson."

"No. It's ok." Darcy replied. "I can handle a big cock. Carson was just a little thicker than I expected."

Jackie helped me get her in the shower so we could get her cleaned up. The shower seemed to revive her spirits as well as her strength. Darcy sat on the side of the bed, getting dressed. I had Jackie stay with her while I went down to the office to get everyone paid.

I reminded everyone we were shooting an hour earlier the next day. Carson asked if Darcy was alright when I paid him. I assured him she was ok but I was still worried about her. He'd ripped her pretty good.

Darcy finally managed to make it down to my office unassisted. She was walking fine but I could tell she was sore between the legs. I handed Darcy her pay envelope, telling her I'd try to make up today's uncomfortable sexual encounter with something more pleasant the next time.

Once everyone had gone, the rest of us adjourned to the terrace for a brief meeting. The sky was filled with dark clouds and the wind had picked up. The cool breeze coming off the lake felt great after the hot sex we'd just witnessed.

"Did you have any luck finding story material?" I asked Jackie.

"Kinda." She replied. "I found a website on the internet with some very erotic stories. Very explicit material!"

"I emailed several of the writers to see if they'd be interested in selling material directly to us." She added. "I haven't heard back from anyone yet but I've got a feeling I will."

"That's good." I responded. "Make sure we get the copyrights though. That's important."

"Did you get to talk with the camera technicians about editing?" Frank asked.

"Sure did!" I exclaimed. "Did you know that George and Phil do the video editing for two of the local PBS stations?"

"No kidding!" Amber exclaimed. "Why didn't they do Carl's editing?"

"Dumb-Ass Carl was under contract with some company up in Chicago." I replied. "They had him sewn up tight."

"George and Phil are going to take the footage we shoot and edit it at their studio." I reported. "They'll do each scene for $80 and turn it around overnight. The master cut with the final movie will run about $250. I can't beat that!"

"The editing equipment would cost me several thousand dollars and I'd still have to do it myself." I added.

"Great!" Jackie exclaimed. "That's one big problem solved!"

"What else do we need to talk about?" I asked. "We all set for tomorrow's session with Amber and me?"

"Yes but I'm going to do the directing!" Amber exclaimed, grinning. "Since it's my last bi scene and you're last sex scene ever, I want it to be special."

"What do you mean by special?" I inquired, grinning. "You got something kinky planned?"

"Just at the end." Amber replied. "Something I've always wanted to try with you."

I looked over at Frank and Jackie. Whatever Amber had planned, they were already aware of. If Amber wanted to direct my grand finale, I was more than willing to let her.

"Before I forget it, George, Phil and Jared are going to be here around 7:00 in the morning." I said. "I'll be here to let them in."

"Why so early?" Jackie asked.

"I'm going to have them set up the monitoring equipment in the office." I replied. "That way we don't have to keep moving it all the time. I can direct the scenes from the office no matter where we're shooting."

Frank had a most serious look on his face, like he was deep in thought about something. I asked him what he was thinking about.

"Oh, just thinking. Nothing that can't wait for another time." He responded. "Just some ideas I'm working on."

I left the house around noon. I was anxious to get down to the club and get some things done before opening. Amber stayed behind to make last minute preparations for tomorrow's session.

No one was at the club when I got there. I locked the rear service doors behind me, proceeding up to my office. I glanced over the faxes from the beer distributors. Buying beer by the truckload was definitely a cost-saver but I wasn't sure if it was the way to go or not.

I spent the rest of the afternoon writing checks to pay the nightclub's bills. My fingers were getting writer's cramp from writing one check after another. Maybe I should look into some software so I could use the computer to do all the check writing. That sounded like a pretty good idea, even if I did think of it myself!

Marcus and Fawn arrived around 2:00pm. I had an hour to talk with them before opening time. I called down to them to come up to the office.

Marcus and Fawn sat across the desk from me while I made my presentation.

"I'm wanting to get some time off of an evening." I stated. "Time away from the club. With everything else that's going on right now, I just need some time for myself."

"I'm thinking you two can run the club from opening to closing without my being here." I added. "I'm not abandoning you. I'll still phone in and see how things are going."

"You want us to take care of everything?" Fawn asked.

"Not the business." I replied. "I'll still take care of the daily operations. I just don't feel I need to be here every night sitting up here looking down at everyone. I'll be here each day, just not during the evenings."

"Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays have really been busy. Will you be here any of those nights?" Marcus asked, with a concerned look.

"I'll stop in a couple of times on those nights, just to make an appearance." I replied.

"I'm not asking you to take on this added responsibility without supplementary compensation." I added. "And, it's not a permanent thing I'm asking for, just temporary.

Marcus and Fawn both agreed to take over for me of an evening. I was confident they could handle the additional responsibility.

"Are you having health problems?" Fawn asked, cautiously. "Or would you rather not say?"

"I assure you, I'm not having any health problems." I responded. "Although I could use a dose of peter-cillin!"

Marcus and Fawn laughed at the remark. It was something that just came to mind.

I left the club shortly after 6:30. Rush hour traffic was thinning out as I made my way home. I took a nice long shower and slipped on a terrycloth robe instead of drying myself off. Heading towards the kitchen, I took the half empty bottle of Scotch from the kitchen cabinet and poured myself a double. I gulped it down, pouring myself another drink. The liquor had an almost immediate effect on me. I stretched out on the couch, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Constant knocking at the apartment door woke me up a couple of hours later. I hoped whoever it was would go away but they seemed persistent. I stumbled to the door, looking through the peephole to see who it was. My eyes were blurred and I wasn't wearing my glasses so I couldn't make out who it was. Pulling the robe around me, I unlocked and opened the door. David Thompson was standing on the other side of the door and he looked pissed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Do you think you could at least invite me in so we can talk?" He smarted, pushing the door open farther.

I stepped away from the door and walked back towards the livingroom. I heard Dave's footsteps walking up behind me. I sat down on the couch fumbling with my cigarettes. My hands shook trying to light one.

"You been drinking?" David asked.

"Fuck you! It's none of your damn business what I do!" I exclaimed.

David looked around the livingroom before hurrying into the kitchen. I knew he'd see the bottle of Scotch on the counter. I managed to get up from the couch and run towards him. David grabbed the bottle, pouring the liquor down the sink.

"You bastard!" I screamed. "You didn't have any right to do that!"

I swung at him with my fist but my blow glanced off his shoulder, not coming near his face.

"You're so drunk, you can't even swing straight!" David exclaimed. His face was livid.

"I'm never drunk." I replied. "I just had one little sip is all."

"You're also a liar." He stated. "I hate liars!"

"Why don't you just leave?" I muttered. "Just get out of my life forever."

"Is that what you really want?" David inquired. "Maybe you prefer Chris over me."

"It's always been about Chris, hasn't it?" I shouted. "You can't get over the fact we fucked each other's brains out!"

David clamped both his hands over his ears and turned away from me. My remark hit him deep, much too deep. I should never have said it. I put my hands on his back but he pulled away from me, not wanting me to touch him.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. "I'm sorry I said that."

All the excitement had a very sobering effect on me. I was at a loss for words, just standing there with David turned away from me.

I walked back to the livingroom, picking up my cigarette. David stood in the kitchen, alone. After a few minutes he walked back into the livingroom, sitting across from me.

"Yes, it's all about Chris." He stated. "I can't get the thought of you two being together out of my mind."

"What does it matter now?" I asked. "We would never of had any kind of relationship."

"We could of." David replied. "You were the one who didn't want a relationship, not me."

"What do you want?" I retorted. "A serious relationship, a marriage, what?"

"I want a serious relationship." He responded. "I won't accept anything less."

I fumbled with the belt on my robe, being at a loss for words. I bit my lower lip to keep from breaking down in front of him.

Dave got up from his chair and walked towards the front door. I heard the door open then shut behind him when he left.

A few minutes later, I phoned Marcus at the club to check on things before going to bed. I hardly slept at all that night, just tossed and turned in bed.

Amber woke me up early the next morning. I had a terrific headache so I took several aspirins. It gradually subsided. I took a hot shower and got dressed.

"Ready for our big day?" Amber exclaimed.

"Yeah, I guess." I replied.

"Something wrong?" She asked. "You want to postpone today's session?"

"No. Of course not." I answered. "I want to stay with the schedule."

We arrived at the house around 8:00. I had forgotten about the guys showing up early. I figured they'd be upset that I hadn't shown up as promised. Luckily Frank and Jackie had made it to the house shortly after 7:00 and let them in.

"Let's get your make-up and hair done, then I'll do Amber." Jackie suggested.

I followed Jackie into the bathroom and got undressed down to my underwear. Jackie fixed my hair and touched up my make-up. I didn't say anything. Jackie picked up that something was wrong.

"You feel alright?" Jackie asked. "You seem awfully quiet this morning."

"I'm alright, just a slight headache." I replied. "Guess I don't have anything to say."

Jackie didn't press the issue. I exited the bathroom and walked down to the kitchen. Frank poured me a cup of coffee while the technicians got set up and made last minute checks on their equipment.

"You're big day!" Frank exclaimed. "I can't wait to get started."

"You're not going to watch are you?" I asked, surprised at his remark.

"Damn right I'm going to watch!" He stated. "I wouldn't miss this for the world."

I felt uncomfortable about Frank watching me have sex. It was like having your father watching. Standing in front of him, wearing just my bra and panties was bad enough.

"Here, put these on." Amber commanded, entering the kitchen. She was wearing black, see-through panties and bra.

I took the lacy white panties and bra from her and stepped into the bathroom off the kitchen area. I walked back into the kitchen, standing across from Frank and Amber. They were whispering about something but stopped when they saw me. "You ready?" Amber asked.

I nodded my head, putting my cigarette out in the ashtray. We walked up to the second floor bedrooms, standing in the hallway.

"Just follow my lead and go along with whatever I say or do." Amber ordered.

"Everyone ready?" She shouted. "Start cameras and sound."

Amber gave me a strong shove into the bedroom, almost causing me to stumble. I started to turn around to face her but she shoved me down across the bed. She jumped on top of me holding me down while she unhooked the clasp on the back of the bra.

She slowly slid her body down, kissing the back of my neck and ears. My arms were stretched outwards. Amber's tongue slowly worked down my back. She would stop and put light kisses on each side making my skin tingle.

I felt my panties being pulled down my legs and then off, over my feet. There was a brief pause before Amber rolled me back over on my back. She'd taken off her bra and panties, tossing them aside. She straddled my face and lowered herself down easy. I worked her pussy with my tongue, sucking hard on her clit till she orgasmed. A long, throaty moan filled the room. I held her tight against my mouth, sucking on her hot, tasty pussy.

Amber leaned forward, grabbing my legs and spreading them wide. I knew one of the cameras had to be focused on my pussy. Frank had to be watching on the monitors. It was very embarrassing. Amber worked my pussy with her mouth, bringing me up slowly till I came. I experienced an orgasm that shook my entire body.

While my orgasm waned, Amber climbed off the bed and picked up a strap-on dildo. I watched her slid it up her legs and fasten the clips at each side. It looked menacing, long, thick and bright red. Amber smeared lubricant all over the shaft, grinning evilly. I'd never had another girl fuck me like a man. I trusted Amber not to hurt me. She slowly climbed between my legs, lifting them to her shoulders. I closed my eyes while she penetrated my swollen pussy with the dildo. Amber pressed into me slowly working the dildo back and forth.

She fucked me slow and easy, lifting my ass up off the soaking wet sheets. I let myself cum without holding back. Amber held my legs straight out, penetrating me all the way. Perspiration was dripping off her breasts down onto my tummy. She was really into fucking me and fucking me hard!

Amber slid the dildo out of me after a few minutes, motioning for me to roll over. I started to get into the doggie-style position but she forced me down flat on the bed. I felt her pry my butt apart and slide her tongue up my ass, flicking her tongue back and forth.

"No, not there!" I cried out.

"You're gonna take it and like it!" Amber exclaimed.

Amber applied more lubricant to the dildo before she worked it in my ass. I tried to relax so it would slide in easier. She pushed it into me slowly, a little at a time. She fucked me in the ass for a few minutes before pulling the intruding dildo out of me. Amber's hands pulled on my legs till my knees were underneath me. She plunged two fingers inside my pussy, fingering me till I had one last orgasm.

"OHHHHHHHHHH……Godddddddddddddddddd……ARGHHHHHHHHH" I screamed out.

My body shook so hard I fell forward, my hands sliding out from under me. I momentarily blacked out for just a second or two. It was the most intense orgasm I'd had in a long time. Amber climbed on top of me, again kissing my neck and shoulders.

"Stop!" She finally called out.

There was a long period of silence before anyone moved. I barely heard the camera technicians and Katrina leave the bedroom. Frank and Jackie came in to see if we were alright. Amber slowly climbed off of me, leaving me spread out on my tummy. I remember Frank running into the bathroom and bringing back a wet washcloth. Amber took it from him and got back on the bed, kneeling at my side.

"Why don't you two step out for awhile so Jennifer and I can be alone?" She whispered.

Amber gently washed my butt and pussy with the soft washcloth. She washed down my legs, wiping off the lubricant that was smeared all over me.

"I've always wanted to fuck that ass of yours." She whispered in my ear. "Kind of a payback for our first time together when you rammed your finger up my ass."

I rolled over on my back, looking up at Amber kneeling next to me. I pulled her down towards me, kissing her softly on the lips. We kissed and held each other for a long time before we got in the shower together. It was our last time together, a special time for both of us.

Amber and I got dressed and walked downstairs together. Jackie had already handed out the pay envelopes so everyone could leave. She and Frank looked at me, about to say something.

"I'm alright." I stated, before they could ask. "My butts a little sore is all."

"Probably that headache coming back!" Frank exclaimed, laughing.

I took a cold bottled water from the refrigerator, gulping it down to quench my thirst.

"How'd the video turn out?" I asked, looking at Jackie.

"Unbelievable, hot and steamy!" She exclaimed.

"How much footage between the two cameras?" I inquired.

"Almost sixty minutes." Jackie replied. "I'd hate to see any of it get cut."

"Maybe you can edit it twice and get two movies from the footage." Frank suggested.

"Hey, that's an idea!" Amber exclaimed.

"I'll ask George and Phil, see what they say." I responded.

"Is anybody hungry besides me?" Frank asked. "How about I run out and get something for us to eat."

Everyone seemed to be hungry so Frank left to get us some food. I lit up a cigarette and stepped out on the terrace to get some fresh air.

"Since it's just a girls, why don't you tell us what's bothering you?" Jackie inquired.

"You've been unusually quiet since you got here." She added. "And Amber said you've hardly said anything since you woke up."

"Nothing's bothering me." I answered. "Just a headache."

"Is it the booze again?" Amber muttered. "I saw the empty bottle in the trash this morning."

"I didn't drink it, he poured it down the sink." I murmured.

"Who poured it down the sink?" Jackie asked. "Who's he……….David?

I just nodded my head "yes".

"Were you drunk?" Amber asked. "Why'd he pour it out?

"I just a had a little sip is all." I replied. "He was mad about it."