Never Enough Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If he was mad, you must of had more than a sip?" Jackie inquired. "What happened after he poured it out?"

"I slugged him." I muttered. "But, I missed his face."

"You slugged him!" Jackie exclaimed. "Jennifer, you had more than a sip, admit it!"

"No………I didn't!" I responded.

"I thought you were off the booze for good." Amber stated. "Why'd you start drinking again?"

I didn't have an answer to her question. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"What happened after you slugged him?" Amber inquired. "He didn't hit you back did he?"

"No, of course not." I replied.

"I said some things I shouldn't have." I added.

"What kind of things?" Amber asked. "Chris. Did you say something to him about Chris?"

It didn't take but a minute for Amber to figure out what must have been said.

"David's going to have to get over you and Chris." She stated. "It's just sex, not love for God's sake!"

Jackie was in the dark as to what Amber was talking about so she filled her in on the details.

"So, what are you going to do now?" Jackie asked. "Besides quit drinking."

"I don't know." I mumbled. "Just keep on going, I guess."

"I mean about David." Jackie spoke. "What are you going to do about David?"

"Nothing, it's over." I replied. "He's wants a serious relationship."

"If David wants a serious relationship, you better hang onto him!" Amber exclaimed. "Quit being a bitch for a change!"

The three of us sat there for a few minutes in silence. I got up from my chair and went back into the house. As I picked up my purse, I glanced out onto the terrace. Jackie and Amber were still sitting at the table, staring at me. I hurried out to my car and left.