Never Enough Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hollywood's what we call a buckskin, a gelding." Brian stated. "I call him Hollywood cause he loves to go to horse shows."

David and I quickly groomed Hollywood. Brian put a saddle and bridle on him while David went to get Shadow's Mistress ready.

"David's crazy about that horse." Brian said. "Kinda wish he buy him."

"How much are you asking for her?" I asked.

"I've got her priced at $5500 but I told Dave, he could buy her for $5000." He replied. "Even offered to give him a discount on the boarding fee since he helps out with the horses when he gets time."

"You sell quite a few horses?" I inquired.

"Yeah, quite a few, mostly during the spring and summer." He answered. "I don't show anyone Shadow's Mistress though. Afraid Ole' Dave would shoot me if I sold her."

"What about this horse?" I asked. "Is he for sale?"

"I'd sell him but only to someone I knew would take real good care of him." He retorted. "Someone who'd take the time to ride him, maybe take him to horse shows once in awhile."

I was apprehensive when I first got on Hollywood. David gave me a few quick instructions before we headed out across one of the pastures. The more I rode alongside David, the more relaxed I became. We rode over to a wooded area, following a trail back to a stream. We got off the horses and let them get a drink and eat some of the grass alongside the bank.

"What do you think of the horses?" David asked, smiling.

"They're great!" I responded. "I can see why you love them so much."

"You haven't stopped smiling since we left the barns." He said.

"Well, neither have you!" I retorted. "In fact, you haven't stopped smiling since we left the house!"

We rode for the rest of the afternoon and into the early evening. We finally got back to the stables around sunset. Brian was sitting on the front porch of the house when we rode up. My thighs and butt were a little sore from riding. Brian came out to the stables, helping get the horses unsaddled.

"How'd you like riding?" Brian asked, noticing me rub my legs. "Kinda gets to you the first time, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, it sure does." I responded grinning. "But I'll get used to it."

David caught my remark. It brought a big smile to his face.

"Sounds like you're hooked!" Brian exclaimed. "They can get to you."

"What do your boarding fees run a month?" I asked.

"I charge $225 a month." Brian stated. "That includes a clean stall, hay and feed, a daily inspection of the horse and a weekly grooming."

"Vet bills are at the owner's expense, so are farrier bills." He added.

"Farrier?" I asked. "What's a farrier?"

"A blacksmith, a guy who comes out and shoes horses." David explained.

"Horses can be expensive, can't they?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's an expensive hobby." Brian responded. "But they're worth it."

"You wanna take Hollywood to his stall or you want me to do it?" Brian asked.

"I'll put him in his stall, at least I'll try." I stated, grinning.

"Just walk in with him and turn him around." Brian instructed. "Unhook the lead from his halter, step out and close the stall door."

I did as Brian instructed although Hollywood acted like he wanted to follow me back out. I got the gate shut in time. He stuck his head over the door for me to give him a pat on the forehead.

Brian walked with us out to the car, thanking David and me for coming out. We stood at the back of the car, continuing our talk about horses.

"What would you take for Hollywood if I wanted to buy him." I subtly asked.

"Well, for you or David I'd take $4500." Brian stated.

"If you want him, I'll throw in the first month's boarding." He added.

"Let me think about it." I said. "I'll let you know."

Brian jotted down his phone number and I tucked it inside my purse. We drove slowly down the driveway to the main road. I noticed David glancing in the rear-view mirror several times. He wasn't smiling like he had been.

"What do you think?" I inquired. "Think we should buy the horses."

"Horses! He exclaimed. "You mean buy them both?"

"Yeah, they could be our wedding present." I said. "Something we both want."

David didn't say anything but I could tell he was mulling over the idea. I checked my purse, making sure I had my checkbook with me. David turned the car around at the end of the drive and we drove back to the house. Brian was still sitting on the front porch.

"Figured you two would be back!" He exclaimed. "Didn't quite figure it'd be this quick though!"

"We'd like to buy both horses." I stated, taking out my checkbook.

"Great!" Brian exclaimed. "I'll get the registration papers for you. You'll need to send them in with the transfer fees."

In less than half an hour, we were on our way back home. Both of us smiling, couldn't have been much happier.

I vaguely remember David waking me up early Monday morning with a soft, prolonged kiss on the lips.

"I've got to be getting to work." He whispered. "I'll see you later this evening."

I don't remember much after that, drifting immediately back to sleep. It was around 8:00 when I finally woke up. I meandered out onto the balcony, stretching my arms and taking in a deep breath of fresh air. By 8:45, I'd showered, fixed my hair, put on my make-up and gotten dressed.

As I descended the stairs, heading for the kitchen, I heard the front door open.

"Hope everyone's decent!" I heard Jackie shout.

I lit up a cigarette while the coffee brewed. Frank approached me, giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"What's that all about?" I asked smiling.

"Oh, just cause it's a nice day, I guess." He responded, grinning. "Got me a little last night too!"

"Who's on for today?" I asked Jackie.

"Ryan and Michelle." She replied. "Another new girl, first time movie."

"Let's hope she does as well as Courtney did." I stated.

Jackie handed me a folder, filled with several series of papers stapled together.

"Take a look at these." She ordered. "I got these emailed to me from some of those writers I contacted."

I sat down at the diningroom table and scanned over a few of the stories. They looked interesting. Some had quite a bit of dialogue.

"Have you read all the way through any of these?" I inquired.

"I read them as I printed them out." Jackie answered. "The one's with an "X" on the front page, I especially liked.

"Ok. Contact them and get a copyright transfer form mailed out to them. "I instructed. "Soon as we get it back, I'll cut them a check for payment. I'll read the others over later."

George and Phil arrived a little after 9:00. By 9:30, almost everyone else had shown up. Jackie introduced Michelle to everyone. She was quite nervous. I could feel her hands trembling when we shook hands.

Michelle was close to my height, 5'7" with shoulder-length, sandy blonde hair and bright green eyes. From what I could see, Michelle had a great body to go with her pleasant smile.

"You'll be working with Ryan today." I said. "He's great to work with. You'll love him."

I hoped my words would put her at ease. Ryan arrived, approaching the two of us as we stood in the kitchen, sipping coffee. He sensed Michelle's nervousness, putting his arm around her waist after they shook hands. His gesture seemed to work better than my words.

Jackie led Michelle upstairs to one of the bathrooms to get her prepped. The guys were setting up their equipment and getting into position. I got Ryan off to one side so we could talk.

"As you can tell, Michelle's pretty nervous." I stated. "Just take your time with her, don't rush through the scene."

"Yeah, she was shaking like a leaf." Ryan replied, smiling. "I sure don't mind making a scene last long if you don't."

Michelle came into the office after Jackie had fixed her hair and touched up her make-up. I reviewed how the scene was to be played out with her and Ryan. Neither had any questions so we decided to go ahead and get started. I put my headset on, adjusting the microphone.

"Cameras ready! Sound ready! Start!" I commanded.

Ryan led Michelle by the hand through the livingroom, over to the couch. They sat down, snuggling close together and chatting. Ryan put his arm around Michelle, pulling her close for a kiss. Their kissing soon became more passionate. One of the cameras focused in for a close-up. Ryan was quite a kisser, working his tongue deep into Michelle's mouth. I let them kiss for a minute or so before calling out "next".

Ryan's hand slipped up over Michelle's blouse, cupping her breasts. He gently massaged and fondled her before slowly unbuttoning the blouse and spreading it open. The camera zoomed in for a close-up as Ryan unhooked the front of Michelle's bra. Her nipples responded immediately to Ryan's fingers and lips working them over. I waited awhile before saying "next" into the microphone.

Michelle unbuttoned Ryan's shirt, pushing it back. Her lips traveled from his neck down to his tummy. She unbuckled his belt, slowly sliding down the zipper on Ryan's slacks. I called out "next" into the mike.

Ryan stood up and took off all his clothes except for his tight black briefs. He was already hard. His cock strained to be freed from the tight confines of the briefs. Michelle stood up and slipped off her blouse and bra. Ryan unzipped her skirt, allowing her to step out of it.

The camera moved around in front of Michelle capturing Ryan's hand slipping inside her panties. His fingers toyed with her pussy. Michelle stepped back till her body was pressed hard against his. Ryan's other hand gently fondled Michelle's breasts. I let them have a little fun with each other before speaking "next" into the headset mike.

Ryan pushed Michelle's panties down so she could step out of them. Her pussy was neatly trimmed into sort of an exclamation sign (!). After the camera got a close-up of her pussy, I spoke "next" into the mike.

Ryan stripped off his briefs and sat down on the couch. Michelle knelt between his legs holding his cock near the base. Her tongue worked slowly over Ryan's fuck shaft, lubricating it with her saliva. She put the head of his cock in her mouth, rapidly pumping up and down on it. I could see Ryan's body tense as she almost got him off. He managed to fight off the urge, grabbing the back of Michelle's head to slow her down. I let Michelle suck on Ryan's cock a little while longer before speaking "next" into the microphone.

Michelle stood on the couch; lowering herself just enough over Ryan to allow him to lick and suck on her already excited pussy. Ryan's tongue worked feverously between the lips of her pussy for several minutes. "Next" I called out.

Ryan pulled Michelle down to his lap, holding his cock steady while she impaled herself. Michelle emitted a long, loud groan as she settled down on him. Ryan's hands gripped her tight little ass, lifting her up and down on his cock. Michelle was really close to having an orgasm so I let Ryan buck up into her till she got off. I let her orgasm wane before calling out "next".

Ryan held Michelle tight as he lifted her up and laid her down on the couch. He spread her legs wide, fucking his cock into her slow and easy then hard and fast. Michelle's eyes were glazed over. The two of them were really into the scene so I decided to let them enjoy each other. I whispered "five minutes" into the microphone in my sexiest voice. Ryan and Michelle fucked each other hard for over five minutes. Ryan pulled his cock out and shot a thick stream of cum from her pussy to her breasts. He milked his cock till he shot off another load. I waited thirty seconds before calling out "stop".

"Betcha got cum stains on that new couch!" Jackie exclaimed, grinning. "Hope you got some upholstery cleaner handy!"

Everyone pulled back from the scene. Ryan lay down on top of Michelle, softly kissing her. Jackie walked over to the couch, handing them each a soft towel. I went to the kitchen to get the upholstery cleaner. There were only a few spots and they cleaned up rather quickly.

I paid the crew so they could be on their way, reminding them we weren't shooting again till Wednesday morning. We had our six scenes, enough to put together our first movie. George and Phil would have all the editing finished by late Tuesday. We'd send the finished video up to Chicago to have the "master dvd's" made. It was a great relief, having the first movie completed.

Frank, Jackie and I waited patiently in the office for Ryan and Michelle to get showered and dressed. The two finally came down to the office for their money. Ryan had Michelle pulled in close to him, his hand firmly gripping her waist. I complimented them both for their efforts.

"We going to shoot here Wednesday or head back to the studio?" Frank inquired.

"Back to the studio for the next movie." I responded.

"We need to think about doing some location shooting." Frank suggested. "Not sure where but at least do some outdoors stuff."

"I've been thinking about that too." I said. "We need to think about everything that's involved though."

My cell phone rang before anyone could say anything more. It was James Harris and Colin Douglas. They requested I come into their office for another meeting. From the tone of Harris's voice, I wasn't very positive they were going for my proposal. I asked them if it would be alright if I brought Frank along with me. They didn't have any objections so we set the meeting up for later that afternoon.

I told Frank and Jackie about the proposal I'd made Friday afternoon. If they weren't buying it, I needed to come up with something else and damn quick. I was willing to be flexible but I wasn't about to bend over and take it up the ass!

The three of us tossed out ideas and suggestions. By late afternoon, we had another proposal on paper with a written agreement printed out.

"If these two piss me off, I'm getting up and walking out of the meeting." I stated to Frank. "I really don't need their damn money."

"I know, I know!" Frank responded. "You'd just like to recoup all your investment and make a little money to boot."

We left for the meeting around 4:00. It was almost 5:00 by the time we found a place to park and entered the law offices of Harris, Douglas and Klein. Both secretaries were preparing to leave as we entered. James Harris was standing outside his office. He motioned for Frank and me to follow him to a conference room at the end of the hallway.

I didn't need to introduce Frank to either Harris or Douglas. They were familiar with each other, having worked on a project together many years previous.

"Colin and I have looked over your proposal and discussed it in great detail." Harris said. "Neither one of us is comfortable with it. We've assessed our risk management and there's not enough of a safety net for us."

"I'm not real thrilled about this $100,000 bonus either." Colin added. "I don't have any objection to $100,000 for reinvestment though."

Douglas stopped talking, staring at me for a response. I hesitated momentarily before reaching into my attaché to retrieve the new proposal. I placed the folder in front of me on the table with my hands crossed over it.

"Before I make another proposal, let's get one thing settled." I boldly stated. "I'm not about to renegotiate the $100,000 for myself. If that's the deal breaker then I'll stop talking right now."

Neither James Harris or Colin Douglas said anything. I could see they weren't happy but I wasn't pleased with their statements either.

"Let's hear this new proposal of yours before we decide." Douglas finally spoke, breaking the silence.

"You pay me $15000 for each movie I create." I said. That'll cover all expenses plus my salary. You two will get all the profit from the sale of the movies up to $400,000. That's double your investment!"

"I retain ownership of each video." I added, after pausing. "I also have complete and absolute control of the company and how it's run." "I still want my two $100,000 cashier's checks as stated in my original proposal." I kept talking. "I put this production company together with my own money. I'm not about to let anyone jump on-board for a free ride."

"How much money can we expect from each movie?" Harris inquired. "That's what I'm really interested in!"

"I can't give you an exact figure but you should have your $400K within a year, possibly sooner."

"What happens after we get our $400,000?" Colin Douglas asked.

"The investment stops and we renegotiate, if we all mutually agree to." I answered.

My last statements put immediate grins on both their faces. They excused themselves to step outside for a private conference. I started to say something to Frank after they'd left but he put his finger to his lips. We sat there for almost ten minutes in absolute silence before the two men came back.

They took their seats across from Frank and me. Both were trying desperately to keep from smiling.

"I take it that folder has everything you've stated in writing." Harris said.

"Yes, just as I've stated." I responded. "Along with written agreements."

"Colin and I will look it over and get back with you tomorrow sometime." James Harris stated.

When they put out their hands to shake Frank's and mine, I knew it was a deal. It was all I could do to keep from jumping on top of the table and doing a little dance for them. Frank and I left immediately, walking back to Frank's car.

"What was the finger to the lips thing all about?" I asked Frank.

"The bastards had a microphone sitting on the bookshelf behind them." He said. "It was pointed right at us."

I had been so busy looking for reactions from Harris and Douglas; I hadn't noticed the microphone sitting on the bookshelf. I was glad Frank had noticed it before I made a private remark they could have been listening for.

It was almost 6:00 when we drove out of the downtown area. Frank had the air conditioning in the Jaguar sedan turned on high. I closed my eyes briefly, letting the coolness of the car calm me down.

"Whatcha got planned for tomorrow?" Frank inquired.

"Nothing till late afternoon." I replied. "I've got an appointment with Audrey McCain at 3:00 in the afternoon. Why?"

"Thought maybe the two of us could go fishing." He answered.

"Sounds good to me!" I exclaimed. "It'll give me a chance to get some sun."

"Great! I'll bring the boat to the house and pick you up at the dock." He said. "How's 8:00 sound to you.

The time was fine with me. Frank dropped me off at the front door of the house before heading home to Westfield. David's truck was sitting in front of the garage.

David was just coming down the stairs when I entered the house. His hair was soaking wet, like he'd just stepped out of the shower. He was wearing faded blue jeans that fit snug. We kissed softly, gradually working into a more passionate kiss. My hand brushed down over his crotch. I gently squeezed his cock.

"Hmmmmm." I whispered, feeling his cock react to my touch. "You are glad to see me, aren't you?"

David grinned sheepishly, not objecting to my intimate touch. I rubbed his cock harder through the denim material.

"How about letting me have a little dick jelly before dinner?" I muttered, pushing him down on the couch.

I unzipped David's jeans, pulling them off along with his briefs. His hard cock sprang upward, inviting my lips to take care of it. Holding it near the base with one hand, I gently cupped and fondled his balls with my other hand. David was looking down at me kneeling between his legs. I eased my lips around the mushroom shaped head of his cock, slowing sliding it deep in my mouth. My tongue slithered back and forth along the underneath side.

I worked my mouth slowly up and down his hard cock, savoring its taste. I could feel David's leg muscles tensing as I manipulated my mouth and tongue faster and harder on his throbbing love shaft. My hand was stroking his cock, wanting his hot load to flood my mouth.