Never Forget Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They arrived in Jacksonville, Florida at one o'clock and rented a car and drove to Orange Park. It took them about thirty minutes, but it felt like forever to Cody. He had missed his hometown something fierce. It almost made him wish he'd never left...almost.

They pulled into the driveway and Cody jumped out the car.

"Damn, this house is nice," Trent said in wonder. Cody smiled at him. He knew his house was really nice, but most of the houses in Orange Park were. His father owned an auto shop and three dealerships so they had plenty of money when he was young and you could see it from the large two story house. It could be considered a McMansion, but to Cody it was just home. The house had five bedrooms, three full bathrooms, a finished basement, and a bunch of other stuff that made it so nice.

Cody grabbed Trent's hand pulling him up the walkway and towards the house. The door was always open, so they just walked in. Stepping into the large foyer, they heard talking and laughing. Codyrecognized his dad's deep rumble and his mom's soft voice.

"Mom, dad, we're here," Cody called. Cody practically drug Trent down the hallway to the living room. His mom met him at the doorway and threw her arms around him.

"Oh Cody, we missed you so much!" she squealed hugging him tight.

"Son, it's so good to have you home," he dad said peeling his wife off so he could hug his son as well.

"I'm happy to be here. You remember Trent," Cody said grabbing Trent and pulling him forward.

"It's nice to meet you again Mr. and Mrs. Willington," Trent said putting his hand out. "You have a beautiful house."

"Oh please call me Katherine," Katherine Willington said, grabbing Trent and hugging him. "You're family and thank you sweet heart." Trent looked flustered and was about to say something when he was interrupted.

"I'm sorry I'm late Katherine. Someone turned off my alarm clock," a deep voice said behind them.

"I had to. That clock can wake up the dead and I need my rest," Cody heard a familiar female voice state.

He whirled around and his jaw dropped. He hadn't seen his sister in over a year and no one had told him that she'd be here today. Then he noticed the guy standing next to here and Cody thought he looked so familiar. Then it hit him, those dark midnight eyes. It was Mac, the very same Mac that humiliated Cody when he was a kid. The same Mac that still plagued Cody's dreams night after night.

"I didn't know that Meg was going to be here," Cody said in almost a whisper.

"Well honey, we wanted to surprise you," his mom answered smiling.

"Come give me a hug little brother," Meg said putting her arms out. Cody would have but he didn't want to get too close to Mac. Damn, ten years looked really good on him. He had the same broad shoulders and slim hips, but his body was more defined and stronger. Damn. Then he actually looked at his sister.

"Oh my God you're pregnant!" Cody shrieked and then he did move. He vaulted over to her and put his hands on her stomach. "Why the hell did no one tell me you were pregnant?"

"Surprise!" she said smiling.

"If you weren't pregnant I'd slap you," Cody snapped but couldn't keep the smile off his face.

"It's probably illegal to threaten a pregnant woman," Meg said smiling. "Um Cody, aren't you going to introduce me?" She leaned over and looked behind Cody.

"Oh shit," he said stepping back and grabbing Trent's hand. "This is my sister Megan, Meg this is my boyfriend Trent Michels."

"It's nice to finally meet you. Cody talks about his big sister all the time. I was more nervous to meet you then Cody's father," Trent said with his hand out.

"Well, it's nice to finally meet the guy who's been fucking my brother for three years," Meg said hugging Trent.

"Megan!" Cody and his mother snapped at the same time. His father groaned and Mac, damn him, laughed.

"Ignore her. She has pills to fix that problem, but I don't think she's allowed to take them while she's pregnant," Cody said glaring at her. Trent's face was bright red as he stepped back from Megan.

"Are you going to introduce me to your friend Cody?" Mac drawled. Cody froze and looked up at him. He really didn't want to; he wanted to pretend that Mac wasn't there at all.

"My apologies, Trent this is Mackenzie Willis. He works for my father," Cody said towards Trent.

"It's just Mac," Mac said smiling that damn half smile that Cody used to love so much. It still affected him like he was sixteen all over again. He really needed to get away from this man.

"Wait, is this that Mac?" Trent asked looking at Cody. Shit he was busted.

"Yeah Trent," he said dismissing it like it was nothing. Mac's eyebrows went up.

"You talk about me?" Mac asked stepping closer to Cody.

"Only once and not very highly," Trent said stepping in front of Cody to block Mac.

"I don't think I was talking to you," Mac said with a little sneer stepping directly in front of Trent. Cody grabbed Trent's hand and pulled him around Mac.

"Come on. We have to go get out things and put them in my room. You don't want to have to do anything after my mother cooks. You'll just want to go straight to bed," Cody said while dragging him towards the front door.

"Well I don't know about ya'll, but I have to pee," Meg said before she walked out the room heading toward the upstairs bathroom.

"Geez Meg, have some class," Katherine said following her out the door.

"Well son," Harold said putting a hand on Mac's shoulder. "Come on let's go help them out. Cody always packs way too much."

"I do not. Everything that I have is necessary," Cody said has he walked out the front door with Trent in tow. He walked over to the car and popped the trunk. It was a fucking Prius; Trent had insisted on them getting it because it was good for the environment and all. Cody hadn't wanted it because two gay men in a Prius is like well, like two gay men in a Prius. It's redundant and stereotypical, but he'd acquiesced.

"We only have three bags but mine is the largest. It took me and Trent twice to lift it in the trunk," Cody said laughing. "Maybe I do pack too much. If you and Mackenzie take one bag each Trent and I can take the biggest one." Cody was turning around with the small bags to hand them to his dad and Mac, when Mac stepped around him and grabbed Cody's giant suitcase with one hand and started walking toward the front door.

Cody stared at Mac's retreating back, and what a fine back it was. The man was just too damn sexy for his own good. All those damn muscles that Cody was sure he'd gained from just working in the garage and not in the gym. The way his arms had bulged when he'd picked up the suitcase had Cody licking his lips thinking about what those arms would feel like around him.

"Well, I definitely need to go to the gym when I get home," Trent said breaking the spell that Mac had put Cody under. Cody shook his head and handed the bags to Trent.

"You don't need to go to the gym. I like my man smart. Your brain is ten times as sexy as any muscles," Cody lied with a smile. He hoped he looked sincere. He was sure that Trent had seen him damn there drooling over Mac. He didn't want him to feel bad.

"Thanks babe," Trent said going in for a kiss. Cody pretended not to notice and turned to close the trunk. He didn't like public displays for affection, especially not in front of his father, no matter how many years he'd been with a guy.

"That's it, but thanks dad," Cody said as he walked back towards that house. He walked upstairs into his old room. It was like stepping into the past. There were still trophies lined up on the walls and some Eagle Scouts ribbons. His desk still had his first computer on it. Thank God one thing had changed.

"I'm glad you took my old bed out and put the full in here. One of us would have been sleeping on the floor," Cody chuckled.

"Oh please honey, like we'd of had any of you sleeping on the floor," Katherine said as she walked into the room to put fresh towels on the desk chair.

"Thanks mom. We're probably just going to take a nap. We were up pretty early," Cody explained as he spotted his suitcase by the bed.

"Rest all you want. Your dad and I are going in to town for a few things and Meg is going to meet a friend. I'll just be you two so you'll be able to get plenty of rest," his mother said as walked out the room.

"Or not," Meg cackled as she walked past the door.

"Are we going to have to gag you?" Katherine asked as she closed the bedroom door. Cody turned to Trent. "I'm sorry about that. My sister just speaks her mind. She's always been like that."

"I like it. At least people know where they stand with her. Plus, she's right." Trent walked over to Cody and put his hands on Cody's hips. "I want you baby. I've always had this fantasy about having sex in my boyfriend's childhood home." He licked a line up Cody's neck.

Cody shivered. "I didn't know you had any kinks. Tell me more." Trent smiled into Cody's neck.

"I want to strip you down, lay you on the bed and make love to you until we both go insane. Long slow stokes that will hit all the spots you love so much," Trent said while cupping Cody's ass.

Cody mentally shook his head. Just once he'd like Trent to say fuck instead of make love and hard instead of slow. The one time Cody had asked Trent to fuck him like he wanted it Trent had spent the entire time asking if Cody was alright and ruined the whole affect.

"That sounds great baby," Cody said instead of, "Please fuck me so hard I see stars." He'd rather just put up with the sex than have Trent think what he was offering wasn't enough, even though it really wasn't.

~*~

Chapter 3

"Don't even think about it," Megan said to Mac's turned back. He was standing by the living room window watching the people out on the patio. He didn't want to admit it to himself, but he was watching Cody. That skinny awkward kid had grown up to be a fucking stunner.

"Don't think about what?" he asked not turning around.

"He's been in that relationship for three years. He's settled and happy. Leave well enough alone," she answered putting her hand on his shoulder and giving it a little squeeze. Damn, she knew him too well. For the past five years Meg had been the closest thing Mac would call a best friend. At times, like now, he resented it.

"I wouldn't dream of it," he turned giving her one of his cocky grins and walking around her to step out the screen door. He heard her mutter something along the lines of fucking bastard but he didn't stop.

"This fruit center piece is lovely Mrs. Willington, did you make it yourself?" Mac heard Trent ask. He'd hated the bastard on sight. He was like a fucking preppy puppy. He had the urge to kick him and watch him whimper and limp away.

"Yes hon, I did, and I told you to call me Katherine," she responded. She smiled at him and walked past Mac to grab something else from the kitchen, patting him on the shoulder as she passed.

"They're my mom's signature thing. I told her to go into business but she flatly refuses," Cody said chuckling.

"It wouldn't be so special if she sold it to people by the dozen," Mac stated as he walked up to said center piece and stole a strawberry.

Cody looked at him, eyes fixed on his mouth while he ate the fruit. He grinned and started to lick and suck on it provocatively.

"Stop playing with your food," Meg said smacking him in the back of the head. Cody jumped as if shaking from a spell and turned towards Trent who hadn't caught the exchange.

"What, I was just eating. You know I like to savor my food," Mac purred. She just frowned at him but he saw Cody shiver in his periphery. Yeah, he still wants me, Mac thought. Let's see what it'd take to get him to act on it.

Cody was bent over the wooden patio table resting his arms on the table top directly in front of the centerpiece. Mac walked up behind him and leaned over Cody to grab another strawberry that he could've easily reached even though it was on the other side. The feel of the pert round ass pressing onto his dick, even just for a few seconds, was enough to throw his flirting to the wind and get serious about getting in that ass.

"Excuse me," he said in the deeper voice he used for seduction. When he pulled his hand back with the fruit in it, Cody turned his head slightly and he felt a puff of Cody's breath on his arm. Shit, he thought. What would that feel like on my dick?

"You, um you're fine. Sorry I was in the way," Cody crooked and quickly stepped to the side, out of Mac's reach. Mac smiled and popped the berry into his mouth.

"What the hell?" his conscious asked him. He turned and saw Meg standing there arms crossed over her chest, resting on her giant stomach. She looked so delicate and sweet glaring at him, but he would never tell her that. She'd find the nearest sharp object and try castrating him.

"What?" he asked stepping around her. She grabbed his arm and dug her long red nails unto his skin. He winced and stopped. "What?"

"What? What? That's all you're going to say, what? Why the fuck were you rubbing on Cody like a fucking cat in heat?" she snapped in a whisper. Her face was getting red and she rubbed her stomach as if the baby was moving too much.

He pulled her off to the side of the backyard and rubbed her arms. "Calm down, you know the baby responds to stress and the doctor said you weren't completely out of the clear."

"What. Are. You. Doing?" she asked again slower and more calm.

"I wasn't doing anything. I was just trying to get some fruit," he answered.

"Bullshit! You're trying to get him to fuck up his relationship and sleep with you. You had your chance ten years ago," she said putting her hand up when Mac opened his mouth to interject. "And I know he was just a kid then, but if you would've handled it better he would've never left and you might've had a chance when he hit nineteen. Because the way he looks now, that happened when he was nineteen."

Mac just stared at Meg for minute and finally nodded. "Fine," he muttered. "I'll leave Cody alone."

"Good doggy," Megan said petting him on the shoulder since she was too short to reach his head. He brushed her off and stalked back to the table and sat down at the other end of the table from Cody. There was no use tempted fate. Meg smiled and sat down next to him locking her arm with his.

"So Meg, how far along are you?" Cody asked. Trent sat down and put his arm and round Cody and went to kiss his neck but Cody leaned forward and grabbed a melon from the center piece. It looked like he was oblivious to the action, but Mac could tell that by the way he looked at Trent out of the corner of his eye that he'd done it on purpose. So either Cody didn't like public displays of affection or he didn't want Trent kissing him. Mac decided to believe it was the latter.

"I'm five months," she answered. She tightened her arm around Mac's arm and leaned on him a bit. Cody noticed and narrowed his eyes a little.

"I didn't know you were dating anyone. Where is the happy father?" Cody asked.

"What? Oh I'm not seeing a guy," Meg said laughing.

"Okay so you know I graduated and have a masters in finance, but I'm still slow sometimes so spell this out for me," Cody demanded.

"Oh Cody calm down. Some guy didn't leave high and dry after he found out I was pregnant. Mac's the father," Meg chuckled. Cody just sat there for a moment and didn't say anything. He looked from Meg to Mac and back to Meg again.

"Here comes the explosion," Meg murmured

"What the hell do you mean Mac's the father?!" Cody yelled jumping up from his chair.

"Um babe, calm down. Just listen to what she has to say," Trent said trying to calm Cody. Cody shrugged off his comforting hands and whirled on him.

"Just sit there and be quiet. This is between me and my sister!" he snapped. Mac picked up his beer to hide his smile. Yeah, Cody was so damn happy in that relationship. He was practically begging to be put up against a wall and dominated.

"Sit down Cody, and don't yell at Trent. You heard me right. Mac's the father." Meg was sitting calm and unruffled at her brother's temper.

For a long moment Cody just stood there glaring at her before the glare morphed into a look of hurt so profound that it turned Mac's stomach. "How could you," he whispered. Before Meg could answer he turned and walked back through the house. A moment later there was the sound of a car engine starting and a car pealing out of the driveway.

"Was that Cody?" Harold asked as he stepped out of the house with a tray of steaks Katherine on his heels.

"Yeah, I told him about Mac and the baby and he just started yelling and took off," Meg answered rubbing her stomach. Mac reached down and put his hand on her stomach and almost instantly the kicking stopped.

"Why was he so upset?" Harold asked.

"Apparently he doesn't like the idea that the baby will have half of my genes," Mac said even though he knew that was the farthest from the truth. He'd muttered "how could you" before he'd taken off. He was hurt from thinking his sister had slept with an old crush.

"Oh no, that's not it. Cody's not like that. He doesn't care about race or background. It's probably something else," Katherine practically cooed as if he needed his feelings soothed. Like hell.

"I'm sure you're right," Mac smiled and looked at Trent. He was beet red and looked mortified, like his boyfriend throwing a tantrum and running out was the worst thing that could happen to him. Mac just shook his head.

Maybe fucking Cody isn't selfish. Maybe it's like charity because if he'd been with this guy for two years he wasn't getting fucked like he needs, Mac thought.

"I think Cody's just been so overwhelmed. They've been doing some downsizing at his job and he had to fire quite a few people and he's been working late a lot. He should be better tomorrow," Trent said apologetically.

Mac wasn't sure if this guy was serious or not. He'd just apologized for Cody's behavior to his parents, like they weren't privy to Cody's moods. Mac was starting to get pissed off with this uptight bastard.

"Cody'll be fine. He bounces back fast, always has," Harold said before turning and throwing the steaks on the grill.

"I think I'm going to go and lay down. I'm not really hungry and the baby is kicking so much...I just need to rest," Meg said before getting up from the table and wobbling to the patio door.

"I'll go with you. It used to make me feel better when someone rubbed my stomach," Katherine stated and followed her daughter into the house.

"Guess it'll just be us men," Harold said. "The steaks should be done in a few minutes. So Trent, tell us about your job."

Chapter 4

Cody closed his bedroom door slowly, the click of the door sounding so loud in the quiet house. He'd been gone all night. He'd just been driving around thinking and had lost track of time. The next thing he'd known it was one in the morning.

He didn't know why hearing his sister say she'd slept with Mac and was now pregnant had hurt so fucking much. He'd gotten over his crush for Mac a long time ago. Well, if you don't count the hot and heavy dreams he had almost every night starring Mackenzie Willis. That was probably it, he thought. I dream about him so much that I've started thinking about him as mine. It has nothing to do with feelings; it's just those damn dreams.

His mind may have latched onto that theory, but he heart believed different. His heart was telling him that he'd wanted and craved Mac since he was a scrawny eighteen year old and that the feelings weren't going away anytime soon. He groaned and leaned down to take his shoes off.

"Where have you been?" Trent asked in the dark. Cody winced and stood up looking towards the sound of Trent's voice. He felt like shit for leaving Trent alone with virtual strangers. He hadn't meant to lose his shit like that, it had just happened.