Never Forget Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry about leaving like that," Cody apologized walking over to the bed. Trent was sitting up with his hair tousled and the covers pooled around his hips. The sight of a possibly naked Trent used to tighten his pants and have his dick jerking, but now it didn't do anything. How could he just lose interest in someone who he'd built a life with and invested two years of his own life for?

"What's wrong Cody? What's got you so down baby?" Trent asked putting his arms around Cody and pulling him down to lay next to him.

"It was just a shock to hear you know. I guess I felt like Meg betrayed be because of the huge crush I'd had on Mac when I was a kid," Cody answered.

"Are you sure the crush was just from when you were eighteen?" Trent asked brushing the hair off Cody's face.

"Of course, babe. Those feelings are long gone," Cody reassured hoping that he wasn't lying.

"So you're okay now?"

"Yeah, I'm just not feeling too well. Probably just need some sleep," Cody yawned. Trent frowned.

"I was hoping that we could...you know," Trent said sliding his hand under Cody's shirt to rub his stomach.

"We've had sex twice already today. I'm really tired. All I want to do is go take a shower and go to bed," Cody complained. He really wasn't in the mood to have sex and wasn't feeling sexy at all. He was too fucking exhausted and it pissed him off a little that Trent couldn't see that.

"Yeah, uh, of course. I'm sorry, I just thought I could make you feel better. It's okay though, go take a shower," Trent said, a look of hurt flashing across his face. Son of a fucking bitch, Cody snapped in his head. He was too fucking tired and stressed to deal with Trent's insecurities.

"No, it's fine we can have sex. Come here," Cody said sighing inwardly. He was really hoping that this was going to go quick.

Trent jumped right in as if he was afraid Cody would change his mind. He licked from the base of Cody's neck to the curve of his ear nipping it with his teeth. Cody shivered and pushed closer.

Cody had to give it to him, because Trent was damn good with foreplay and getting him riled up. He just wasn't good at finishing the same way.

Trent's hand snaked up under Cody's shirt to rub the hot skin of his lightly muscled stomach before moving it higher to caress his chest, tweaking each nipple as he passed it.

Cody let out a small moan of pleasure and turned his head so he could catch Trent's mouth with his. Trent murmured his approval and easily took Cody's mouth, sliding his tongue in deep. Their tongues dueled as Trent's hand continued to travel the length of Cody's body.

Cody started kissing back more urgently, pushing his hands through Trent's hair and leaning against him so he could push him back against the bed and straddled his body. He grinded slowly on Trent's noticeable hard erection making figure eights with his hips. Trent gasped and splayed his hands on Cody's hips, pushing up more forcefully into the kiss.

Cody was burning for this so bad. They hadn't done anything remotely like this their entire two year relationship and it was turning him on to no end. He felt Trent's hand tighten on his hips, pulling him down more forcefully to grind them together and he moaned into the kiss.

"I want you naked," Cody said between kisses. He leaned back and whipped his shirt over his head and threw it behind him. He thanked whatever god that had his mom buy a full size bed that didn't squeak. Now if he could just stop moaning like he wasn't three doors down from his parent's bedroom...

Trent sat up with Cody still straddling him and leaned over to grab the lube from the night stand. Cody admired the beautiful muscled golden back and licked his lips. It felt so great to desire his boyfriend again. It had been so long since he had.

Cody rolled off Trent to strip out of his pants and briefs. His erection sprang free and bobbed happily. He stroked it a few times before turning back to Trent. The covers were pooled at the end of the bed and Trent was blessedly naked. Cody had the thought that he'd planned this but he didn't much care. He wanted it either way.

He leaned over and sucked the head of Trent's cock tasting the salty pre-cum. Trent muffled a moan and dropped the condom and tube of lube on the bed, threading his hands through Cody's hair. Cody slid his mouth down further until his nose was nestled in the course curls at the base of Trent's cock. He sucked, working his throat muscles as it caressed the head of the erection in his mouth. Cody felt more than heard the deep groan that came out of Trent. The fingers in his hair tightened as Trent pulled his head back.

"No, come up here," Trent breathed out. Cody licked his lips and slithered up Trent's body. Trent kissed him deep and long, thrusting his tongue in and out of Cody's mouth making him moan.

Cody felt Trent reaching around for the lube. It would've made it easier to lift his mouth from Cody's but it was like he'd die without his lips on Cody. Cody could understand that. He'd never felt this feeling before with Trent, the need to devour, but he was sure feeling it now.

Trent rolled them over pressing Cody down into the mattress. He felt Trent's finger nudge at his opening and he spread his legs wider. That was one of his favorite parts of sex. He loved being prepped and played with. It drove him crazy and Trent had always been good at it.

Trent's lubed finger slid into him and curved, instantly finding the spot that drove him wild. He moaned as he started to writhe on the bed. Soon Trent was adding another and another finger sending Cody higher and higher to the point of no return.

"I want you to give it to me like I need it. I want you to pound me through the mattress," Cody breathed out on a moan. Trent's fingers stilled and he looked down into Cody's sex hazed eyes.

"Baby I, I'm not sure that's a good idea. We're in your parent's house and they're only a few doors down. We should just do it how we normally do it," Trent reasoned. The more and more Trent talked the more annoyed and uninterested in having any kind of sex Cody became. This was what always made him not attempt sex with Trent in the first place. Trent would get him so hot and ready for sex and then fall flat during the delivery and Cody was tired of it.

"You know what, just forget about it," Cody said pushing Trent off of him and jumping up off the bed. He walked to his bag and grabbed a T-shirt and shorts intent on getting changed and going to bed.

"Cody, wait. Don't get mad. Why can't we just do it my way this time?" Trent asked getting up and walking over to Cody. He wrapped his arms around Cody's waste and nuzzled his neck.

"Because we always do it your way," Cody snapped pulling away, whirling on Trent. "We've been together for three years and I've loved every minute of it, but sometimes you're really selfish. Our relationship isn't all about sex, because you can't build anything long lasting on just sex, but I like sex Trent. Yes, I like it slow and loving, but I also loved to be shoved down and fucked. It's normal to want both."

Trent just stood there silent looking down at the floor. "So if I can't give that to you, you'll leave?"

"I'm not that much of an asshole Trent. I just said our relationship isn't built on sex, so why would I give you an ultimatum over it? I just want you to think about it. I love you, but I'm not satisfied with our sex life. I've tried to be, but I'm not." The room was so quiet that that cliché "you can hear a pin drop" was definitely accurate at this moment. Finally after minutes of them not looking at each other Cody sighed.

"I think I'll sleep in the guest room tonight. We need to calm down and think." He gathered up his clothes and walked towards the door, looking over his shoulder before turning the knob. "I love you." He went through the door closing it behind him. Cody thought the click of the door sounded more final than it should have for just a lovers' spat.

~*~

Cody was downstairs and fixing coffee just as the sun peeked over the horizon. He hadn't been able to sleep after the fight with Trent so he'd just tossed and turned before finally giving up the ghost and coming downstairs to get caffeinated.

He still couldn't believe he'd told Trent about not being satisfied sexually. He knew that Trent had known he wasn't happy, but to have it confirmed...Cody felt like a real shit. He didn't think he would've ever told Trent the truth if not for his guard being down after finding out about Meg and Mac.They're names even sound cute together. They can name the baby Mel and be fucking disgustingly cute three letter family, Cody thought wryly. He hated being so cynical, but he was never level headed when it came to Mac. He guessed things never changed.

"I don't think staring at the pot makes it go any faster," Mac's deep voice said startling Cody out of his thoughts.

"Geez," Cody said grabbing his chest. "You shouldn't sneak up on someone like that. You'll give them heart palpitations." Mac just snorted opening the fridge and leaning over to find something. Cody was a little ashamed to admit that he ogled Mac's muscled ass. It was encased in a pair of form fitting jeans that cupped it so nicely. He forced himself to look away and grab a mug out of the cabinet.

"So what time did you get in after your little temper tantrum?" Mac asked leaning his hip against the island counter that faced Cody. He crossed his thick arms over his muscled naked chest and grinned cockily.

It was getting really hard for Cody to focus on anything but the man smirking in front of him. Then Mac uncrossed his arms and laid them on the counter, still leaning, and Cody about lost his composure. He'd seen muscled chests like that from going to the gym, but Mac's was front hard labor. The firm pecs with a light dusting of hair, the hard ribbed stomach with the little trail of hair that disappeared under the low riding jeans were all designed to give him heart failure.

"I, um, I don't know what you're, um, talking about," Cody muttered turning back around to the coffee pot. Don't let this guy suck you in Cody. You'll get hurt just like last time and even worse, you'll hurt Trent, Cody thought.

"Of course you do. When Meg told you who the father of her baby was you got angry and stormed off, remember." Cody just ignored the comment and poured himself a cup of coffee. He added sugar and was lifting it to his lips when Mac stepped up behind him and leaned down to his ear.

"Will you fix me a cup?" he asked wrapping an arm around Cody's body. Cody sucked in a breath. He was trapped between the granite counter and a large immovable wall. The feel of Mac's warm breath and hard body against his was making it hard for him to think.

Cody looked down at the arm wrapped around him to see a mug in it, waiting for Cody to grab it. He took the mug from Mac and leaned forward to grab the coffee pot. He could've swore he heard a grunt and felt Mac lean his hips forward a little, but he just let it go. He handed the full cup to Mac and waited for him to move.

"Damn, this is some good coffee. What did you do to it?" Mac asked still pressing Cody into the counter.

"Nothing, just added beans. Do you think you could step back? I need to get breakfast started," Cody asked quietly.

"Am I making you uncomfortable Cody?" Mac asked. At that moment, Cody wanted to slap Mackenzie Willis because he was making Cody uncomfortable. What was worse was that Mac was doing it on purpose. Those touches yesterday and today were just a straight guy's idea of amusement. "Let's fuck with the gay guy that used to have a crush on me," that was it.

Cody turned around fast and pushed Mac back. "If you're not going to help, Mackenzie, could you at least get out of the way?" He walked past Mac to the refrigerator.

"Since when did you start calling me Mackenzie? From the first day I met you it was Mac, why change it now?" Mac asked. Cody thought he sounded kind of pissed. Good you asshole.

"I don't know what you're talking about. It's your name right? Why...does my calling you Mackenzie make you uncomfortable?" Cody asked smugly. He turned back to look at Mac who was leaning against the counter with the coffee pot, arms crossed over his chest and a frown on his face. He does not look sexy mad. He does not.

"No but I think that Mac will be easier for you to—,"

"Mac, I need your help," Meg yelled from the top of the stairs. The look of aggravation instantly dropped from Mac's face and he stepped away from the counter and walked out of the kitchen.

Cody stared at his retreating back. He knew that Mac was very responsible because he'd been the one to pretty much run the garage. With all the talks they'd had about life he'd never heard Mac mention he wanted kids. Then again he had been only twenty-four at the time and what twenty year old talked about kids? Maybe it was one of those things that Mac just didn't talk about, like his family. Maybe Mac would make a great father. Cody shrugged it off and went to the fridge to start breakfast.

Chapter 5

Mac closed the door to Meg's bedroom door where she snored lightly. She's been sleeping a lot since her fifth month checkup. She was a few months away from dropping her load and the closer she got the worse she felt.

This wasn't the first time she'd called Mac to come rub her stomach to soothe the baby. For the past few weeks the baby's kicking and moving had intensified a lot and Meg's little body was taking a beating. The only time she got rest from it was when he was around talking or rubbing her stomach. Meg said it was because the baby knew who his dad was but he thought it was because he was tired of Meg's manic behavior and needed someone calm to be around.

He headed down the stairs intent on going back to the kitchen hoping he could get the sexy little shit alone again. Cody didn't know how close he gotten to being pulled into the bathroom and fucked senseless. He had looked so hot freshly out of bed, hair tousled, amber eyes drowsy from sleep in his loose fitting sleep pants and that track shirt he used to wear in high school. The shirt had been loose then but now it slightly stretched across his chest. He was no longer a scrawny kid that was for damn sure.

He was also more argumentative then he had been in high school. Before Cody had left he'd been so cooperative. He'd done anything and everything Mac had asked him to do. He'd had known about Cody's hero worship/crush. He'd even egged it on at times. It wasn't like he hadn't seen that moment in his apartment coming. He'd just hadn't known how to deal with it. At twenty-two his knowledge of dealing with a young crush had been minimal. Shit, his knowledge of anything that hadn't been cars and getting laid had been damn near non-existent.

He turned the corner to the kitchen and froze. Trent had Cody pushed up against the fridge hands pinned above his head, their lips locked together. He didn't know why but he had this intense urge to punch Trent in his perfect little face. He knew he wasn't jealous, but for some reason seeing Trent's hands all over Cody had him ready to commit murder. He thought he'd better back away before he acted on his impulses.

A throat clearing behind him had the couple breaking apart and him jumping. He turned to see Harold and Katherine standing in the doorway. Harold was decidedly not looking in the kitchen and Katherine was shaking her head but smiling.

"There's an entire room upstairs for you guys to do that in," Harold grumped. Mac knew that Harold hadn't had a hard time dealing with Cody being gay, but he also knew that seeing his son being tongue fucked in the kitchen was out of his comfort zone.

"I'm really sorry Dad," Cody said face flushed from either embarrassment or arousal, maybe both. Trent didn't look any better. He was looking down at the floor as if any minute now it would open up and swallow him whole, freeing him from this humiliating situation.

"Yeah yeah," Harold huffed walking to the coffee pot, but when Mac looked he saw Harold was smiling over at his son. He'd always liked that about the guy. He was so damn understanding and gave everyone a chance. He never judged and always thought of others first.

It was how Mac had gotten a job. He'd never thought that anyone would give him a job after he got out of jail. He hadn't graduated from high school and the only thing he knew how to do was fix cars. He'd gone to a number of garages looking for a job, but after he told them he'd been in jail for grand theft auto they'd turned him down flat.

He'd finally decided to try Willington Motors as a last resort, but he'd had little hope that Harold would hire him. Willington Motors was a big name in Florida; having three dealerships locations and an auto shop, it was a huge empire.

When he'd gotten to Orange Park where the company's home base was, he'd expected the worse. His first interview was with Harold Willington himself, who liked to hire all his staff personally. He'd liked Harold right away. The interview went great and when Harold had asked him about his criminal record, Mac explained about being arrested for theft and serving four years in prison.

He had been sure that Harold was going to kick him out of his office, but he'd just sat there watching Mac until finally he sat forward looking directly into Mac's eyes.

"Why'd you steal?" he'd asked him. Mac had been unnerved by that stare but he squared his shoulders and answered.

"My mother was a crack whore. She abandoned me and my little sister when we was kids. We lived in terrible foster homes until I was old enough to steal for money to feed us. Then I got into the business of fixing cars, but I wasn't making enough to pay rent. A friend of mine told me how his cousin owned a chop shop and needed people to steal cars for him. How he needed someone who knew about hot wiring them.

It gave me enough to shelter my sister and keep her in school. I dropped out and made it a full time gig. But I got caught, everyone gets caught. They locked me up and put my sister back in foster care."

Harold had leaned back in his chair absorbing what he'd told him. He nodded a few times as if he was having an inner conversation with himself.

"Are you going to steal from me?" he'd asked Mac. Mac had shook his head.

"No sir, I'm done with that. I'm just trying to be legit," he'd promised.

"Yeah, that's what I thought, you start tomorrow," he'd said and that had been it. A year later Mac had been running the auto shop. It still amazed him sometimes the trust Harold had in him. He'd just been some punk jail bird kid with little education. He could've robbed him blind.

"Mackenzie honey, you want a cup of coffee?" Katherine asked bringing him out of his reverie.

Mac looked at her questioning face. She had sharp features that had softened with age. Her hair was still a long wavy blonde with the help of a bottle and her hazel eyes still shone with youth though she was almost sixty.

He'd never notice before how much Cody looked like her. Megan took after Harold with her dark hair, green eyes and strong bones, but Cody's light creamy skin and small almost feminine features were just like Katherine's.

"Thanks Katherine, but I've already had a cup," Mac answered kissing her on the cheek. She giggled and lightly slapped him on the chest.

"You better stop or I'm going to think you're trying to steal my girl," Harold growled playfully.

"What does she want with me, you're the one she's been with for over thirty years," Mac laughed.

"Plus you have all the money, Katherine's no fool."

Everyone laughed except Trent and Katherine slapped Mac again. "Will you stop it?" she said laughing. Mac just chuckled and kissed her on the cheek again.

"Oh I don't believe that for a minute," Harold laughed. "Don't think I don't know your game Willis. Mowing the lawn shirtless, parading around the house with just sleep pants on when you stay over. I'm surprised you're fully clothed now." Mac was laughing and shaking his head and Katherine was beating on her husband now.