Never Get Caught

Story Info
A husband cheats on his wife & she decides to find a lover.
6.2k words
4.22
166.7k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,810 Followers

Five full months have gone by since my wife caught me with another woman. My beautiful wife Sue and I have been married for five years. She is a 5' 4" bombshell with blonde hair, a sexy slim figure with long tapering legs and 34B breasts. Sue has been the sweetest and the most adorable little woman since the day I met her in college.

We inherited a large mansion with three floors from her Grandparents a few years ago complete with the servant quarters on the third floor. As a matter of fact, the third floor is where I’ve been making myself home these past five months. Ever since Sue caught me with Darlene a redhead that works at my office I’ve been calling the third floor home.

The day Sue caught me in bed with Darlene had changed my life. I just wish I could turn back time and live that day differently. Once I returned home that evening, Sue had packed all my clothes and wanted me to leave. I had found a soft spot in her heart and Sue told me I could sleep on the third floor.

Most of my days have been spent watching television and playing solitaire. I’ve bought Sue flowers many times since that night with Darlene. Sue told me I broke her heart and she didn’t know if she could take me back.

Over the last few months I’d noticed Sue had been going out with her girlfriends. I could see the lights of her car when she would pull into the drive at night. The last two weekends she was out rather late but wouldn’t tell me where she had been. Sue had told me she was with her friends and it was none of my business.

Yesterday was Thursday and I arrived home from work around noon and I decided to do a little snooping in Sue’s bedroom. I didn’t find anything that would tell me if Sue was seeing anyone. Two things I did find, Sue’s wedding and engagement rings were put neatly in a ring box. She was still so mad that she wasn’t wearing her rings.

The second thing I noticed was two new dresses Sue had bought and had hung in her closet. They were both short and one was red and would show a lot of cleavage. Another was black and had spaghetti straps and seemed like it too would put Sue’s breasts on display. I also noticed to new matching pair of heels with straps.

I really haven’t come down here at night when Sue returns home when she is out with her friends. I wondered where she might go wearing these dresses. There was also a new phone number marked in her address book with no name attached to it. I copied the number down on a pad and left the room.

I decided I would call the number on my cell phone and see if where just one of Sue’s girlfriends. Once I was back up on the third floor I got my cell phone out and started to dial the number. After the third ring the phone went into a message system and a mans voice came on saying, you had reached the number I called and he couldn’t reach the phone and would I please leave a detailed message for him to get back to me.

The man on the answering machine had a really deep voice and I might ad that if I were a woman I would think it was a sexy voice. I had many thoughts to whom this man might be on the other end of the line. Maybe it was just the husband of one of Sue’s friends that recorded the message. After all, my voice is on our message system.

I made my dinner that evening wondering about the voice when I herd Sue’s car pull up into the driveway. I looked out the window and I could see another car pull in right behind Sue’s car. It was already dark and I couldn’t see who got out of the other car but it seemed like it was at least three or four other people.

I walked down the hall and to the back stairs and made myself quietly down the steps. I could hear some voices and laughter in the front room. I herd Sue coming up the front stairs and going into our bedroom and closing the door. I could still hear the voices coming from the front room. I could make out at least two women talking and at least two our three men. I wasn’t sure but one of the men had a deep voice like I herd on the answering system this afternoon.

A few minutes later I herd our bedroom door open and Sue going back down the steps. Than I herd the front door close and than everything went silent. I walked over to a front window and I could see both cars as they pulled out of the driveway.

Sue must be going out for the evening with these people and must have come home to change or pick something up. I decided to check out the bedroom again and when I walked in I went straight for the closet and noticed the short red dress was missing. The one that had a very low cleavage and no back was gone along with the matching heels.

Sue must have gone out to a dance club tonight with this group of people. Sue had been seeing these other women from work ever since she caught me with Darlene. These were different people than the bunch we had gone out within the past and I didn’t know anything about them.

It seemed like as each week went by, Sue was pushing herself further away from me. I wish I could go back in time and change everything back the way it had been for us. As each week passed I would try and talk to Sue about our future but never got any promises from her. She always left me hanging and in doubt about our future together. The past two or three weeks were even worse for us. It seemed as if Sue were being influenced by someone else now.

The scent of Sue’s perfume was strong in the room, and it had always been a favorite of mine for her to wear. I also noticed the ring box which contained Sue’s wedding and engagement rings. When I opened the box, I was hoping that they would be gone but they were still there just as they were the last time I had looked. I was hoping Sue had decided to put them on tonight if she were going to a club.

I went back to my room and sat on the bed thinking about my wife and all the nice times we had in the past. Why did I have to sleep with Darlene when I have such a beautiful wife like Sue?

A laid back on the bed and fell asleep for what seemed like hours. I woke with a sound of a car pulling into the driveway. When I got up to look, I saw the other car behind Sue’s car and it appeared to be the same car that was here this afternoon.

I decided to go out and down the hall and try and hear what was going on. Once I got to the back stairs I walked down to the door and gently and opened it so I would be able to hear who was with Sue in the front room. I could hear at least three woman and three men talking and laughing. They seemed to be talking about their night at the club tonight. Everything seemed normal and I would assume they would all leave soon so I walked back up the stairs and into my room and changed my clothes.

I was laying in bed wondering when they would leave because I thought about going down and speaking to her tonight and telling her how much I miss her and loved her. It wasn’t long after those thoughts that I herd the car leave the drive and pull away. Everything seemed quite down stairs.

I figured I’d wait at least a half hour or more before I would go down and talk to Sue. This would give me a little time to think about what I was going to say to my wife and also would give her time for a shower before she went to bed.

I walked back down to the second floor and made my way over to our bedroom door. At least it was our bedroom before all of these happened a few months ago. I could see a dim light on under the doorway as I walked toward the door. This is a big house I might ad so its about forty feet to the doorway to the entrance of the back stairs.

I stood outside the door for a moment gathering my thoughts and figuring out what I was going to say to my wife. I could hear my wife move around inside the room as I stood there listening. I think Sue was setting on the bed because I could hear movement which I think was ruffling around on the bed. Than I could hear a faint sound of a laugh from Sue, which got me puzzled. My first thought was she may have been reading something or had the television on real low and saw something that made her laugh.

Than the room fell silent again as I moved my head closer to the door. I could hear a little faint sound like kissing, and the sounds seemed intense like a child eating a cup cake and smacking their lips. A herd a man’s voice next and could hear the man say.“Your lips are soft and you look so beautiful in my arms.” I stood outside of our bedroom in shock. My wife had a man in our bedroom. I had the urge to open the door and go punch this guy in the face but stopped myself as I decided to listen again.

I again herd more kissing coming from the room and I gently reached for the door knob and slowly turned it. The knob wouldn’t turn all the way which meant the door was locked from the inside. My legs felt weak about this time as I started to panic. I remembered about the closet being connected to the adjoining bedroom.

The house had been built with another door leading to the closet between the two rooms. I carefully walked toward the other bedroom not wanting them to hear my foot steps. Once in the other bedroom I walked toward the closet and slowly opened the door and walked inside. I could see the light under the doorway coming from our bedroom where Sue was in with this man.

I gently walked toward the other side of this large closet and slowly reached for the door knob and turned it slowly. I gently eased the door open slightly until I had it cracked open hoping I wouldn’t be seen and gently moved my hand away from the door knob.

My whole body was still shaking as I stood there inside the closet before leaning my head forward to peak inside the room. Many thoughts were going through my head thinking about another man in my bedroom with my wife. My first thought was to barge in the room and drag this guy outside but something held me back.

I had thoughts going back a few months when Sue caught me in bed with Darlene. I now knew how Sue felt when she came home and found Darlene naked on our spare bed in the guest room. I never got as far as having sex with Darlene because my wife had come back home so early that day. Now, here I’m hiding in the closet listening while some strange man kissed my wife and in our own bed.

All I could do right now was wait and watch what was going to happen in the next room with my wife. I leaned up next to the door as close as I could get and tilt my head forward as I held onto the door knob and glanced inside. The light on the side of the bed was on and I could just about see everything from the angle that I was in.

I only saw Sue sitting on the bed still in her red dress with her legs crossed and leaning forward with a drink in her hand. She appeared to be watching something because she was looking straight ahead with a smile on her face. I couldn’t open the door any further without the possibility of getting caught. Sue was moving her legs in a back and forth motions as she sipped her drink.

I could hear the man speak as he asked my wife how she liked the show so far. I herd Sue say to him she wanted to see more and to stop teasing her. The voice was deep and I remembered calling that number and hearing this man on the answering machine. I could hear him laugh as I listened as carefully as I could.

He must be doing a strip tease for my wife or something the way her eye’s were fixed straight ahead. Than I could see my wife hand the drink to the person with her and when he reached out, I could see a large dark hand take the wine glass away from my wife.

Sue leaned back on the bed with her arms out toward the sides of her and back on the bed with her legs still crossed. Sue had that sexy look on her face right now as she still stared straight ahead and watched whatever was going on in front of her.

I did notice that Sue’s red dress barley covered her tits with such a low cleavage and was giving this guy a good look of her tits. As far as short, she couldn’t have picked out anything any shorter than this one because most of her beautiful shapely legs were exposed now and the heels only enhanced their appearance.

At that moment I saw two hands come into view as they motioned for Sue to lean back forward. Sue leaned forward taking hold of both hands in hers and uncrossed her legs at the same time. Sue leaned forward as the two hands circled around the back of her head near her neck and pulled her forward. I could see what was going on now as the guy was pulling my wife’s head into his crotch. I could see a tall figure which appeared to be dark wearing a red pair of satin briefs’ and I could also make out this tremendously hard on this guy had under those thin briefs’ that was poking in front of my wife’s face.

Sue had put her hands around his waist and pulled him in close to her now as she seemed to be kissing his boner through the thin material of his little red brief’s. Sue than grabbed hold of them and pulled them down his legs and I just stared at this huge hunk of meat sticking straight out at my wife’s face.

Sue reached around and grabbed hold of him with both her dainty hands and started to lick the head of his huge penis could see Sue’s small hands circle around the base of it. The guy tilted his head down on an angle and kissed my wife on top of the head. That’s when I could see his face and saw that he was black! Sue had a black man in our bedroom!

Sue worked her small hands around the base of his penis and started to take him inside her mouth. I could see my wife running her tongue in little circular motions around the head of this guy before taking him inside her. This guy was huge because my wife was only able to get the head into her mouth. Instead of trying to stuff him inside her, Sue started to lick all around his pole and cupping his balls in her hands as she bent down and licked those as well as the shaft.

Sue had moved her head down until she was able to suck on his balls while holding his large hunk of meat straight up. She continued to lick his balls and I saw his hands come around and slid the straps of my wife’s dress down her shoulders and revealed her tits to the light. I could see his large hands work their way down her front and flicked the nipples with his thumbs as he cupped her breasts in his hands. My wife was moaning now as she let go of his dick with her mouth and stood up so her dress would just slide down to the floor below.

I could see Sue as she stood up as she let the dress slid down her hips and to the floor. Her lover put his hands around her tiny waist and pulled her toward him as they kissed. He had to stand almost a foot and a half taller than my petite wife as I watched the kiss continue.

Sue didn’t have on any panty’s so the only thing left was her red heels. My wife’s naked pussy was pulled right up to this guy and her tits were mashed up against him as well. He was so tall that his penis was pushed up against my wife’s belly.

Her lover now cupped her little round ass in his hands and started to massage her cheeks as they continued their kiss. The kissing went on for a few moments until he pushed my wife back onto the bed and knelt down along the side of the bed grabbing my wife by the hips and pulling her toward the edge of the bed until her ass was just about ready to fall off. He than pushed my wife’s legs up and back as he pushed his face down into her pussy and started to lick her. Sue was moaning and twisting her hips in little circular motions as she reached out and pulled his face tight against her pussy mound.

My wife’s little ass was moving in a faster pace now as her lover worked his tongue in and around her pussy. Sue let out a cry and started to shake as her lover brought her to orgasm as he continued to work his tongue inside her.

He brought Sue to two other orgasms before he let up with his tongue and started to kiss his way up to my wife’s tit’s as he lay down along the side her on the bed. He scooted himself up to the pillow and lay on his back as he motioned for my wife to follow him up there. I could see he was rock hard as my wife moved up into position to suck on his cock. Sue lowered her head down as she took him inside her mouth as far as she could, this time getting more than just the head inside.

This guy was huge and looked more than twice my size in both length and girth as I watched my wife continue sucking on her lover. He was telling her how good her mouth felt and couldn’t wait to feel how warm and tight her pussy was going to feel once he was inside her.

A few more minutes went by as my wife sucked on her lovers cock before he motioned for my wife to come forward and straddle his legs. My wife moved her right leg up and over his legs as she worked herself into position to ride him on top. Sue had her ass sitting on his belly as she lowered her head to kiss his lips again. I could see my wife slowly wiggle her little ass around and back as if to tease her lovers cock as it gently touched her ass cheeks as she moved around in little motions.

I than saw his big black hands grab hold of my wife’s little ass and left her up and back as he told her to guide it inside her with her hand. I saw my wife’s little white hand reach down behind her as she helped guide him to the entrance of her pussy. Sue was moving in slow little circular motions as he held onto her ass and slowly lowered my wife down on his shaft.

Each time Sue moved around her lover would lower her a little farther down. I could actually see my wife’s pussy lips stretched out around his shaft as he continued to work himself inside her.

He must be at least eleven inches long and very thick as my wife kept working her ass around and putting more pressure down on her ass to try to impale herself on her lovers cock. Sue had almost half its length inside her now as he continued to work himself around inside her.

Sue started to lift herself back up his shaft until just the head was inside her and than she lowered herself back down as another inch of him went inside. My wife continued this action a few more times until she had more than half of his thick meat deep inside her and I knew it wasn’t going any further. It was most likely hitting her cervix at this point as her lover started to raise and lower my wife on his thick shaft.

I could hear my wife telling her lover how big he felt and how she had never been fucked with such a big cock before. My wife’s black lover had moved his hands up to her tiny waist as he held her in place above his giant shaft. He was now sucking on her tits as they hung down in front of his face. I could see the way he was moving his mouth around her breasts that he was bitting them and leaving bit marks on her beautiful breasts.

He than looked straight up into my wife’s eye’s and told her he was in love with her and my wife answered him back and she said she loved him too. My whole body went numb again as I herd those words coming from my wife to this black man that was now fucking her.

I than noticed my wife’s lover as he circled his right arm around my wife and sat up as he pulled her around underneath him. He never got dislodged from her pussy as he was now on top of my wife and moving himself inside her with slow even strokes.

Sue’s hands were now on his buttocks as she tried to pull him deeper inside her. She was telling him to fuck her harder and he started to drive himself deeper and faster inside my wife. I could not only see put hear the loud suction sounds her pussy was making with each thrust of his thick cock.

I looked close and I could see her pussy as it stretched itself around her lover’s cock and seemed to be holding onto him from escaping free. He kept up the faster pace as he worked his massive hips down into my wife. Sue’s legs were now wrapped around her lover’s waist as if to hold him deeper inside her. Another few moments went by as I watched his pace increased and he let out a loud scream that he was shooting his load inside her belly.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,810 Followers
12