Never Go through Your Wife's Phone

Story Info
Ignorance is bliss as Lenny discovered.
5.3k words
3.33
49k
44
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission from the publisher, except as permitted by U.S. copyright law. For permissions contact author through profile.

*****

Never go through your wife's phone.

"Never go through your wife's phone!" That's been my bedrock policy throughout my Five plus years of marriage. While it may sound like I'm taking a philosophical approach to the idea of trusting my wife unconditionally, but in reality, it was simply practical.

In some ways, I took this approach from the movie Casino. In the opening minutes, Robert Deniro is doing a narration and he utters for me, the single greatest line of the movie, well, in actuality it's the second greatest, right behind the line, "you didn't see that you were being setup on the second win????"

What Deniro Said was, "when you love someone, you've got to give them a key to everything you own, otherwise, what's the point?"

If I have to check my wife's phone in order to determine her fidelity; if I can't give her that one bastion of complete privacy, then I say as well, what's the point? Why be in a marriage if you don't have trust?

This dumbass decision, as you've no doubt by now guessed, came back to bite me right in the ass.

But, before I give you the story, allow me to give you our back story. My name is Lenny, my wife is Diana, I'm an oil and gas engineer, and she is the director of Human Resources at a different oil company, as well as the EEOC compliance officer. We met seven years ago at a diversity conference that was held in the Dominican Republic by one of our mutual suppliers, where she was one of the keynote speakers.

To be honest, I felt completely out of my league even when I asked if I could sit with her at dinner. But by the time that the week long event was concluded, I not only had her contact information, but, I had also had her, in my hotel room the last two nights! And I tell you that Redboned amazon put my ass through a sexual obstacle course, the likes of which I would have gladly paid her for the experience.

Diana stands about 6'0 feet, her body is so perfectly proportioned, she could probably play Wonder Woman in an alternate universe where WW, is black with a nice fat ass. Her eyes are a jaded shade, she wears her hair in a nicely trimmed Afro, she has lips to die for! I mean they are huge! She hates them of course, but man! When she wraps them around my cock? Talk about ball draining ejaculations!

Now me? I'm nothing special, too tall, too skinny, too black. I had just enough talent to land a partial scholarship to a junior college to play basketball, but not nearly enough for a division one school, so I accepted my limitations, got my degree, and went to work.

Diana hated her job. It was thankless at best, and completely unreasonable at its worse. The black employees hated her because they thought that she didn't do enough to make life easier for them, while the non black employees hated her because they thought that she was bending over backwards to make life easier for only the black employees. One employee in particular she talked about with complete disgust, his name was Tobias, and he was definitely one of her problem children. According to her, he thrived off of keeping up racial strife, and as a result, spent a disproportionate amount of time in EEOC jams.

So, this is all fine and good right? But, I'm sure that you're here to read more about my wife's phone than you are about the EEOC or Tobias.

So one evening, I was laying across the bed watching TV while Diana was enjoying her bubble bath. Her phone had lit up on her nightstand with a text, but I didn't pay it any attention. However, I reached for my drink that was on her stand and knocked her phone onto the floor. As I reached over to achieve it, I accidentally hit a button that opened it, and it opened the phone to the text.

So what greets me on the text is a picture of an erect cock, an erect White cock. Now, this didn't really disturb me, not yet at least. With social media, and smart phones, I've discovered that people send unsolicited snaps of body parts to others all the time. So my goal was to scroll up, get the number, call and tell this asshole to never send this trash to my wife again!

"Scrolling up", was my first mistake. For this wasn't some random "one and done" text message. This was an entire back and forth filled not only with various white dick photos, but also nude photos, amongst other things, of my wife Diana.

One such photo showed Diana, recently, sitting on an unknown couch wearing nothing but a smile. She had both feet on the couch as well. Her legs were spread open, she was using two fingers to hold her pussy lips apart in-order to show a massive amount of fresh cum that someone other than myself had just sexually deposited into her pussy!

My mind was reeling! I can't recall all of the conflicting thoughts were now running through my head, but one sensation I can recall as if it were yesterday, and that was, my own now erect dick was threatening to burst through my pajama bottoms!

I needed to see more! Convictions be damned. And "more" was exactly what I found.

For in the next photo, Diana was still sitting on the couch, but this time she was joined by a dark haired Caucasian fellow, he was sitting besides her kissing her deeply while she clutched his very familiar cock. Familiar because it was the same one in the first photo. But, all of a sudden, HE looked familiar as well! I had met him at their Christmas party last year, it was the infamous Tobias!

I couldn't take anymore. I frantically started airdropping everything that I could find on her phone to my tablet. When she came out of the tub, I attacked her, not physically, but sexually, lustfully!

"Oh baby! What's gotten into you? Ohhh!" She said as I pulled her down onto the damp bathroom floor, entered her freshly clean pussy, and began to fuck my wife like my life depended on it!

Now, if you ask me why I was doing it; I probably couldn't say. Was I trying to, in my mind, "take back my pussy?" I mean, yes. But also I was so turned on by what I saw, which begs the question of, what the hell is wrong with me?

That night, it was my turn to prepare dinner, and I had cooked a personal favorite of hers. Chilean Sea Bass with roasted potatoes and sautéed asparagus. We ate in bed in front of the tv and the fireplace. Afterwards, she curled up in my arms with a smile that carried with it a quizzical look.

"I hadn't seen you that passionate in quite sometime. Now don't get me wrong, I definitely enjoyed it,but to be honest, you were fucking like there was something on your mind; baby, is there something you'd like to talk about?"

Alanis Morrisette couldn't craft irony this good. "Yes dear, I want to talk about the fact that I literally saw a photo of you with no clothes on, and you had just been fucked by a man that you've indicated your utter disgust for, and in fact, the minute that we aren't together, I'm going to go to a quiet place and watch the rest of your escapades, and did I mention that I'm extremely turned on by all of this?" Yeah, I thought to myself, perhaps I better not say any of that.

"Ive just missed you baby. Ive missed times like this. I never want the passion to die between us." I told her. My dick was once again hard and since I couldn't get the image of her cum filled pussy out of my head, I wanted to fill her with some of my own. She was wearing one of my tees, and since she's nearly as tall as I am, it did very little to conceal the fact that she wasn't wearing anything else.

I began to kiss her deeply, and just like on the photo with her and Tobias, she grabbed my dick and began to squeeze it hard. It felt so good to have her touch me with the same fervor that she held the other dick. Then, in one motion, she flipped on top of me, and guided me into her waiting hole.

"Ummmm, that dick feels some kind of good! It's so filling!" She said.

"Unnnhh, shit! Damn, you are so tight baby! Ride this dick! Ride me baby!"

She got off of her knees and squatted flat foot and began dropping down and bouncing up off of me like a jack hammer. I couldn't believe how good it felt. But I knew that I didn't want to leave her hanging a second time. So I tried desperately to take myself out of the moment so that I wouldn't nut before she did, but damn! I couldn't stop seeing that fucking photo!

Finally, I could take no more! My balls screamed for succor, and they would no longer be denied, I let out a yell and began to empty into my wife's throughly used pussy. Fortunately for me, she was close enough to her own orgasm that it caused a chain reaction. And, while my wife is one of the most beautiful women that I've ever seen, her face contorted into an ugly mess of emotion, pleasure, and probably guilt as she came on my dick. She fell on my chest sobbing and spent as my now softening penis slipped out, she wouldn't look up at me. She just kept her head buried. I didn't push the issue. I already knew more than I should have.

The next morning, which was Saturday, I was awakened by breakfast and coffee in bed. Also an overly cheerful Diana.

"Hello to my handsome chocolate husband! How did you sleep?" She asked as placed the tray legs over each of my thighs, and laid down next to me.

"Alright I suppose, although I did feel a bit tense."

"Tense? With all of that tension you released last night? Let me see just how "tense" you are." She said as she felt my hardness through my pj's.

"Goddamn Lenny! How are you so hard again? Are you taking something?"

"Just a healthy dose of Vitamin Diana. It works wonders on my skin as well."

"Well, who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth. Or should I say, who am I to look at a horse cock and not put it in my mouth."

And, just like that, I'm having breakfast in bed, while she gives me head in bed. Fuck! If I had known that it'd morph into this, I'd have went through her phone sooner!

But the fact was, I really didn't know what to make of any of this. Diana hated to cook. In fact, she told me when we started dating, don't expect a hot meal everyday unless I plan on making it. We only agreed to share the load which is why she's willing to do so now. Dishes? housework? These are all things that she considers demeaning, so we bring in a housekeeper three days a week, I wash whatever dishes that need to be washed, plus I wash our clothes, but now all of a sudden she's acting like a Stepford wife?

I can never tell if Diana is just so good at sucking a dick on her own, or if it's because of her oversized lips, either way, this has to be the closest thing to heaven, and I don't even believe in an afterlife.

I finally succumb to the masterful cock sucking that I'm getting, and I let out a pretty hearty yell. This causes her to respond in kind with a climax of her own. Quite a bit of my cum falls out of her mouth and back down my shaft, it's good to see that somethings haven't changed, she still won't swallow my cum!

So finally! I was about to be alone, just me and my charged up tablet. After she had not only cleared the dishes and washed them, did she inform me that she had some errands to run, and that she was going to meet a sorority sister for drinks later. I'd have at least 6 hours to pour over what I've found.

It didn't take me long to realize that I had hit the motherlode. There was simply so much "there" that was there. Photo after photo of my wife in every compromising position, both literally and figuratively as possible. To give you an example, aside from the first two that I had mentioned, there was one with Diana laying on her stomach across the arm of an easy chair, with Tobias behind her with his dick jammed in either her pussy or her ass. And Tobias, being the miserable dick that he was, had this big laugh on his face while he shot a fuck you hand-sign at the camera.

Next photo found her on her back on the floor, legs straight up toward the sky, some unknown whiteguy between those legs with his dick buried in her pussy balls deep, while she had reached around and was holding him around his waist. While I couldn't see her face, I'd recognize those legs and her wedding ring anywhere!

This next one was particularly interesting, it featured her, laying on a bed on her side, nude of course, huge smile on her face, with an equally naked group of six dudes, all white, led by Tobias, all standing right behind her with huge satisfied smiles on their faces. There were others, one such photo has her on her knees, her face plastered in jizz, with at least four dicks all pointed at her, and lastly, there was this one, she was squatting on one of the dicks, facing the camera while holding on to two of them that were inches from her face, the camera had clicked at just the right time to see one of the guys begin to expel his semen as it appeared to be on a straight line for her right eye.

The Interview.

There were also videos, videos of these men engaged in sex acts with my Diana. One such video, I'm calling "The Interview." I've seen these types of scenes in amateur pornos where the director interviews the girl before he, or someone else fucks her. So, Diana is sitting on the couch in a silk Asian robe. I wasn't 100% sure if she was fully nude underneath, at least not yet. He's off camera asking her questions. Nothing earth shattering, just random shit.

It what really fucked me up, was not the questions, but rather, her overall demeanor! She was laughing and giggling like a California valley girl. I was stunned! Diana has this normally deep and sultry voice that commands respect. In seven years of knowing her, I've never seen this side of her. She's always been all business, very little to no fun and games. She even told me that she didn't have a sense of humor. But now here she was, laughing and joking, and forecasting a much softer demeanor. I'm looking at this like, "who is this botch and what did she do with my wife?"

So, after the talk, they get down to business. The robe comes off and Tobias comes in front of the camera to join her on the couch. God! Her body is flawless!

They began to tongue kiss passionately, and Ive already started rubbing my dick. She kneels down In front of him and takes his dick into her mouth. She precedes to give him a very deep, wet, loud and slurpy blowjob. If Tobias's toes curled any further, they'd break off; he was completely awash with passion and ecstasy.

I was amazed at Diana's ability to deep throat. Tobias and I were roughly the same size penis wise, and again, she has never done this for me. I just chalked it up to her having a gag reflex or something. Yet here she was, taking his entire shaft down her throat.

Finally, that all too familiar quivering leg action began to take over Tobias. It was time for him to empty his sack, and he wasn't in anyway quiet about it. His entire body tensed up, and he gushed his load right into my wife's mouth. To my surprise, she never comes off of his dick, she keeps right on trucking.

Finally he pulls away. "Damn Gal! That was intense! I guess you black gals really do know your way around a cock! Open up, let me see."

She once again giggles, and opens her mouth widely. He then tells her to face the camera and there it is, his entire load is sitting on her tongue. She then pulls it back in and swallows it in one gulp.

"Have you ever don't that for your husband?"

"No."

"You should. He'd definitely appreciate it."

"Ok."

"But, only when I tell you to ok?"

"Yes daddy."

"I mean it. You only swallow his cum when I tell you to. Understand?"

"Yes daddy.

"Who are you? You're a proud African American woman of power aren't you?"

"Yes daddy."

"Who else are you?"

"I'm also your submissive negro slut."

I wanted to click off and call an attorney. I had enough info at my disposal, I could easily have her sleeping under a bridge after a divorce court viewed these videos. But who was I kidding? I couldn't even stop watching, hell, I couldn't stop stroking my own dick while I watched!

So she knelt back down in front of him. He raised his legs until his ass was now visible to the camera. He pointed to his ass and she began to stick her tongue in it. She was now giving him a fucking rim job!

While she licked his anus, she also stroked his dick. After a few moments he was hard again. Now, it was his turn to work on her. She now laid on her back, spread her legs and he began to lick her clit. But just as he had brought her to her first orgasm, her phone rang a familiar ring tone.

"Shit! That's Lenny! Should I just let it go to voice mail?" She asked, almost as if she was asking for permission as opposed to his opinion.

"Hell no! Answer it." He ordered.

"Hello? Oh hi Lenny."

Lenny? Since when do we call each other by our first names? I didn't know why at the time, but I sure as hell knew why now. So, I'm watching* her have a conversation with me on the phone, while another man was licking her pussy and making her stay on the phone and attempt to carry on a phone call with me. So he suddenly stops, which means that she doesn't have to attempt to describe the noises that she's making. But then, he gets behind her on the couch in a spoon position, and slides into her pussy. He puts both of his legs between hers in order to open them up enough for the camera to show his dick working in and out of her. Every so often, she'd have to take the phone from her head as she climaxed. It finally became to much for her.

"Ooo! Ooooo! Shit!" She said.

"What's wrong baby? I remember asking her."

"I'm going to have to call you back baby! My stomach is messed up! I believe that I have to take a shit!"

"Oh, ok baby, you go ahead and..." then the phone clicked off.

Now, prior to viewing this video, I of course thought that the call dropped; however, I now know that she hung up in my face, and flung the phone across the room as Tobias laughed.

Finally, he creamed her pussy. Not deeply like one would normally do, but, instead, he pulled all the way out except for the head. The aftermath was that a prominent creampie was left for my wife to display within her pussy. These were the what the photos had shown me on yesterday, but I still had much to review.

The Maid

This next video that I watched, I'll admit, I was surprised that I made it through until the end of it without blowing my load. These same six assholes from one of the photos were sitting around In the living room talking about this amazing meal that they just ate and that the "maid" was one hell of a cook.

So one of them asks Tobias, "where did she go?"

To which Tobias said, "she's in the kitchen, I'll get her."

So he grabs the camera from its perch and walks into the kitchen. And of course, there's Diana facing the sink washing fucking dishes! She was only wearing an apron, so her ass was exposed to the camera, some thong flip flops, and a head rag! The Diana that I know wouldn't be caught dead with her hair wrapped in a head rag.

"Diana? The boys want to thank you personally for that great meal, are you almost done with the dishes?l

"Yes, but I still need to vacuum and dust."

"Leave the dishes, come and vacuum."

So she immediate stops washing, and walks seductively past the camera which follows her into the living room trained on her jiggling ass. She then takes off the apron, and begins to vacuum in nothing but her flip flops and head rag.

"Naw, put these on instead." Tobias says and he hands her a pair of stripper-esque "come fuck me" heels. After that show is over, she starts to "dust." All of the guys are also naked as she runs the feather duster across each of their dicks, but now, according to Tobias, she needs to "polish", so she goes from man to man giving each one a minute or two suck while she jacks off the two closest to her.

12