Never Going Back Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,110 Followers

We both got dressed, Jerry in jeans and a t-shirt and me, of necessity, in the same clothes I wore last night. Jerry made us an omelet and then, over breakfast, he popped the question. I don't mean THE QUESTION. It's not like he was ready to marry me. But he asked me if I'd go with him to his high school reunion. I was a bit stunned but it was a terrific opportunity. Now I could attend without any questions about who I was. I was Jerry's date for the night. I asked him if I could bring my girlfriend, Amy, along. He thought that was fine and so I told him that if it was okay with Amy, we'd do it.

As it turned out, Amy was more than fine with it. She thought it was great. We had a terrific time getting ready for the reunion together. Jerry picked us up after dinner and drove us to the hotel where the reunion was being held. He and Amy hit it off terrifically and the entire evening was a ton of fun. It was amazing to see all of these people, many of whom had tormented me to some degree or other. None of them even suspected my identity. I was just Stephanie, Jerry's date—Jerry's date with whom he was obviously infatuated. Jerry couldn't, or at least wouldn't, keeping his hands off of me. I had to repeatedly push his hand away. I loved the attention.

Over the course of the night, I danced with two or three of the guys who had been pretty mean to me in high school. Their attitude toward me was decidedly different when they thought I was a sexy woman. I wondered in passing whether I'd have as much fun with them in bed as I had with Jerry the night before. Wasn't going to happen, of course, but a girl can fantasize. I also got to chat, though only superficially in the ladies room when we were freshening up, with a couple of the girls who had humiliated me, though in much more pleasant ways than the guys had. It was remarkable how nice everyone was and I really began to think that I could actually like these people.

As the evening wore down, Jerry suggested driving us back to our hotel and getting a night cap. We walked toward the door and, for the first time, I saw the reception table at the entrance to the ballroom. I guess I'd walked right past it without noticing it when we came. Still sitting on the table were the name tags for all of the alumni who hadn't come. I guess they printed out name tags for everyone, just in case someone showed up unexpectedly. I couldn't help but notice the one marked 'Stephen Cox'. A fleeting smile crossed my lips as I thought, "Stephen's not here tonight."

We drove to our hotel and Jerry bought us all drinks in the bar. Amy suggested we go upstairs to our room where it was "quieter." Since it wasn't really noisy in the bar, I think the significance of her suggestion was clear. I wondered, though, whether she might not be starting something that she wouldn't be comfortable with.

When we got to the room, Amy really took the lead. She gestured for Jerry to sit in the one chair in the room and lay down on the bed, indicating for me to lie next to her. Amy began talking to Jerry about why he was so interested in me. He said that I was pretty and smart and sexy—general stuff like that. Amy went right for the nub of the matter, so to speak. "And she's a special girl, too," she said. "You like that, too, don't you." Jerry conceded that he did.

And then Amy proceeded to seduce me right in front of Jerry. She began by simply dragging her finger over my body. Before long, though, she was turning my mouth toward hers and kissing me passionately on the lips. She paused long enough to turn to Jerry and say, "I like it, too." I was so aroused I could barely stand it. Amy always aroused me but the thought of Jerry watching us make lesbian love (or pseudo-lesbian love) was supercharging the feeling. I looked over at Jerry and I saw that he was fascinated by what he was watching.

It probably took 20 minutes for Amy to get us both stripped down to just lingerie. She pushed my panties aside and sucked my dick. The sucking was just designed to arouse me even more and to keep me hard and horny. She had no intention of bringing me off anytime soon. Amy pushed her hand into her panties and ran her fingers between her cunt lips. She drew them out and ran them across my lips, telling Jerry that I liked girls as much as guys. She asked Jerry if he thought he would be interested in sharing me with her. Not surprisingly, he was.

Jerry stripped down and joined us. We coupled (trioed?) in about every way that is possible. We had more than the obvious possibilities because Amy had brought her strap-on. It was an amazing experience. Jerry fucked my ass while I was in Amy's cunt; while I was recovering after one of my orgasms, I watched Amy fuck Jerry's ass with her big dildo; I fucked and sucked; I was fucked and sucked; by about 3:00 in the morning, I was completely spent. We all fell asleep in the bed and didn't stir until almost 9:00. After a little more play in the morning and one more orgasm for each of us, we showered together, dressed, and ordered service in the room for breakfast.

Touching and talk during breakfast led to another three-way entanglement in the bed. We were finally running up against check-out time at 1:00 and so we had to say our goodbyes and go. Jerry promised to keep in touch with me by email and phone. He added that he meant both of us but it was clear what the major attraction for Jerry was. We all kissed goodbye and Amy and I got in the car for the drive back.

Amy drove first so I reclined the seat and slept for a couple of hours. I woke up when Amy was pulling off the freeway for us to get some late lunch. Over lunch we had our first real chance to talk since before the reunion. I was relieved that Amy was fine with the way my visit with Jerry had gone. She pressed me for details of my night with Jerry. (She hadn't asked me much about that the day before.) She asked me if I was glad that she'd pressed me to go back and confront my demons. I had to admit that I was very glad for that.

"It's funny though. When I graduated from high school, I swore to myself that I'd never go back again. And, then, I actually liked it when I did."

"Oh, Steph. You didn't go back again. And you never will."

I realized that Amy was right: I hadn't gone back again. And she was right that I never would.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,110 Followers