Never Have I Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers

After 30 seconds, Adrienne hiked up her pants and slipped the window closed. We gave her a hearty round of applause and I threw her a blanket. She was clearly freezing, but pretending she wasn't. She wrapped herself up and then looked at me.

"You're turn," she said around chattering teeth.

"Never have I ever...stuck my ass out the window in December," I said and then quickly waved my hands and giggled, "just kidding. No. Never have I ever... kissed a girl." I said. This was true. I wasn't the kind of girl who makes out with girls just to get a rise out of guys. But I knew that my roommates had once made out when they were drunk (to Carrie's sober mortification) to impress one of Adrienne's boyfriends. I also had a supposition about my brother. And I saw that Carrie and Adrienne's hand drop and they looked embarrassed, but my brother's hand was still up (his face was SO RED).

"Really? Never?" Adrienne asked, clearly for my brother.

"No I haven't," I said quickly, I wasn't out to embarrass him. I didn't confer with Sammy, I just let them know the dare, "I dare you, Adrienne and Carrie, to both kiss my brother once." I said. It had worked out just like I'd planned. If he wasn't going to talk to the girls during this game, I was going to jump him ahead a step.

I think Sammy was pleasantly surprised that Adrienne didn't balk. She walked right over to the couch where he was sitting, sat down next to him and grabbed his head. She turned my brother's face towards her own, closed her eyes and leaned forward. Their lips met and I saw that Sammy trying to give her a little smooch. But Adrienne was forceful. She ran her tongue along his lip until he opened his mouth and then Adrienne dipped her tongue into his mouth. They kissed for about ten seconds, then Adrienne moved back to where she'd come from. Sammy looked more than a little dazed and I smiled.

Just as Adrienne moved away Carrie moved forward. She sat in the same spot as Adrienne had sat and blushed. Neither wanted to make the first move, but I knew my brother better than Carrie did. Finally, she turned and put her lips against his. It was the smooch that Sammy had tried to get from Adrienne, their pursed lips pressed together for a few seconds and then they parted. It was sweet. When Carrie moved back to her chair, Sammy had a dreamy little smile on his face.

"Sammy, it's your turn," Adrienne said. For a minute, he didn't seem to realize that she was talking to him. Then he started to blush.

"Oh, I don't know, I don't have any good ideas," Sammy said, staring down at his feet.

"Don't be a wimp!" Adrienne said. Carrie shot her a look. I was happy because she saved me the effort of scolding.

"It doesn't have to be really good or anything, it just has to be something," Carrie explained, "We are all just going to answer it. So don't worry." Sammy seemed to actually consider what she said.

"Okay," he said and then paused for a few seconds while he thought. I think it was while he was thinking that he realized the huge advantage he had by being male and also being younger than everyone else, "never have I ever... sucked a cock."

I was sort of shocked to hear him say that. But he was clearly horny from the kisses I had asked Adrienne and Carrie to give him and it was a logical progression in the game. Anyway, all three of our hands went down. I know I was blushing then. I knew my brother was thinking about me giving someone a blowjob. He had a little smile on his face; he was enjoying this at least.

"Now the dare," Adrienne said, "It's all on you." Sammy took another few moments to think about his options. He looked at the three of us.

"Okay," he said and he looked bolder somehow, like he was engaged. I wondered if it had to do with the fact that he was turned on. I had to admit to myself I was a little turned on, with all this talk of sex, "I dare you three to... flash me." And I heard Carrie groan. It took me a second to realize what he'd requested.

"Even me?" I asked. That was kind of weird.

"I want to be fair," he said. I looked at Carrie and Adrienne. Of course, Adrienne just shrugged, grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up. She wasn't wearing a bra and her small, teardrop breasts dropped out of her shirt. Her nipples were small and hard and she looked quite beautiful. She put her shirt back down. My brother turned to look at Carrie. For a second she just sat and blushed. Then, she slipped her fingers into the cups of her bra and pulled down quickly. Her breasts popped out, exposing big pink nipples and large round breasts. The she quickly stuffed her breasts back into the bra.

Then all eyes were on me. Sammy was staring at me and he had a strange look in his eye. I think that it might have been lust. I have to admit, that I felt a sexy chill run through my body when his eyes fell on me. I felt the same about the two girls looking at me. I wanted them to want to look at my body. I quickly pulled off my long-sleeve t-shirt. I was wearing a black bra with a front clasp. My heart was beating now and I felt a sort of sick excitement mixed with fear. But I reached up and unclasped the bra. I grabbed the two cups and pulled them away from my breasts. I looked down and saw my round pink areolas and longish nipples, my small but perky breasts and felt proud of my body. I felt Adrienne, Carrie, and Sammy's eyes on me and I looked up at them. They all looked at me hungrily. I close my bra back up, but felt strange. I could feel the moisture between my legs and realized I was very turned on! In front of my brother!

"You all have pretty bodies," Sammy said and he blushed.

"He is so cute!" Adrienne said and he just blushed harder. I was sort of proud of him for making the compliment. And I actually felt glad he liked how my body looked. That was a weird thought. Suddenly I realized the room felt very hot (all the cold from Adrienne's mooning had dissipated). It felt muggy in the room and smelled a little like arousal. This was getting weird. But I didn't want it to stop.

"Ok Adrienne, your turn," I said. I turned to hear and her cheeks looked flushed. Carrie was the same. I realized we were all getting turned on with our naughty little game. This had gotten sexy so quickly; I didn't even realize how odd it was. This was not the sort of thing I did with my roommates! But I'd wanted something like this for my brother, so I had to keep going.

"Never have I ever," Adrienne said, "masturbated in my sibling's room," I looked around and saw that Sammy's hand was down! He was my only sibling. He had masturbated in my room?

"What?" I asked.

"I knew it!" Adrienne said, "I totally can tell that dudes like to do stuff like that. They crank it in weird places!" I was looking at my brother and he was blushing, but he was giving a sly little smile too. I felt a little grossed out. But also a little intrigued. Why had he masturbated there? What did he think about?

"Sorry sis," he mumbled, "I just want to do it in a room that smelled like a girl." He explained and Carrie and Adrienne giggled. I was dumbfounded. My brother, masturbating with my smell in his nose. I was a little disgusted that it turned me on even more.

"Come on, huddle up for the dare," Adrienne said. This was Sammy's first dare, so we discussed it for a while. I will have you know that I fought against the dare; I said it was gross and a bad idea and begged them not to do it. I was shocked by how quickly I felt this was spinning out of control. But they took a vote and I lost. Finally, Adrienne got to deliver the challenge.

"Sammy, we dare you," Carrie said, "to show us your dick." Sammy's eyes got very wide and he made a small choking sound in the back of his throat.

"I...uh..." he managed to say. He looked at me for a moment, then his eyes darted away, mortified.

"Come on, you made us show you our tits, even Lynn had to show her tits. This is really the least you can do," Adrienne said, putting her hands on her hips.

"Lynn..." Sammy started and I looked at him and shrugged.

"This is so embarrassing," Sammy said and then he hooked his thumbs into his sweatpants. He was actually going to do it. I don't even know how to describe the feeling I had when I saw that. I was happy he was into it, but I didn't want to embarrass him. And I didn't want to see his cock. I didn't think I wanted to see his cock. I kept looking at my feet.

"Holy shit!" Adrienne said and I looked over at her. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was a little slack. Carrie had the same look on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"He's got a huge dick," Adrienne said. I turned quickly and looked. My brother was on the couch with his sweat pants and boxer shorts pulled down to about mid-thigh. His cock was hard and standing straight up out of his lap. Adrienne wasn't kidding. My tiny, nerdy little brother had a huge dick. I am no virgin (nor a slut), I've seen my share of dicks. And his was the biggest. It was around 8.5 to 9 inches long. Not only that, but it was thick, maybe 2.5 inches in diameter at its thickest point. The circumcised tip was red and glistening with pre-cum. Sammy looked incredulous.

"I have a big dick?" he asked. I realized that he was probably the only person to see it since he was a baby.

"It's one of the biggest dicks I've ever seen," Adrienne said, "And I've seen quite a few." Carrie just nodded her head. Suddenly I didn't like these two girls staring at my brother. He was smiling and looking proud of himself as he slid his big dick back into his boxers. I saw it straining against his sweatpants now; I still couldn't believe how big it was compared to how tiny he is. I wanted to move on.

"Carrie, it's your turn," I said, and my voice sounded thicker that I'd expected.

"Right," Carrie said, "Sorry. Umm... Never have I ever... masturbated while thinking of a family member." It was a shocking question. I didn't know what Carrie was thinking. Then Adrienne spoke.

"You rat! I told you about that in confidence!" she said, but she was smiling. But her hand was down, "My cousin Ricky is really cute okay." I giggled at that. So naughty. Then I looked; Sammy's hand was down as well. One of our relatives? I couldn't believe it. It could even be...

"Who was it for you?" Carrie asked, also looking at Sammy. For a moment, Sammy's eyes darted to me, then down at his feet.

"I don't have to answer, I mean that wasn't part of the rules," he said. I felt my stomach churning. He didn't have to say it. We all knew what happened.

"No, its cool," Adrienne said slyly and smiled at me. Then Carrie and I huddled up to come up with a dare for Sammy and Adrienne. My stomach was all butterflies and my panties were soaked through. What was wrong with me? I mean, I know sex talk turns me on, but this was not okay. Carrie and I were both a little timid at this point, so we came up with a dare we thought might slow things down. I delivered it.

"Okay, Sammy and Adrienne, I dare the two of you," I said, "to switch clothes!" We thought it would be funny to see Adrienne Sammy's baggy, but short, sweats and Sammy in Adrienne's girly shirt. We didn't expect what happened. We didn't expect them to get naked in the living room. In a quick motion, Adrienne's shirt was on the floor, and then she quickly shimmied out of her pajama pants. Finally, she threw a tiny red thong onto the floor. She was standing in front of us completely naked. I'd seen little bits and pieces of her naked, but never seen her completely nude. She was gorgeous, with slim body lines and a tiny, pink shaved pussy. My head was swimming. Sammy was staring at her as well.

"Hey I am naked here, want to give me those clothes," she said to Sammy after a few moments. He shook his head like he was waking from a dream, smiled sheepishly, and pulled off his shirt. He was bright red all over from blushing. Next he took off his sweatpants and boxers in one motion and set them on the floor. He was thin and pale and completely devoid of chest hair. His monstrously large cock was still hard and looked even more absurdly huge now that he was standing.

Adrienne picked his clothes up and quickly put them on. She looked absurd with the cuffs of the pants falling just below her knees, but billowing out around the waist. Sammy bent over and picked up Adrienne's t-shirt and threw it on. It was a little loose in the chest area and a little long on him. He bent over to pick up the pajama pants and threw the panties to the side.

"No way, you have to put those on too. I put on your boxers and they are damp!" Adrienne said and we all giggled nervously.

"Tough luck," Sammy said and slipped on the long pajama pants. I was sort of proud of him for standing up for himself. But I was too busy laughing at how absurd they looked to say anything else.

"Come on Lynn," Sammy said, pushing the action for once, "It's your turn."

"Uh, never have I ever," I said. And I wanted this to be a good one. I was so horny at this point that I was no longer thinking straight. The room was downright humid and the sexual tension was thick. My tummy felt light and I felt like I was spinning. "Watched porn." I was a little surprised when Adrienne's hand stayed up, from what I was seeing of her today, she was very sexual. But I was more surprised when Carrie's hand went down. Along with my brother (which I kind of expected).

"Woah! Carrie, you watched porn?" Adrienne asked.

"She didn't say watched porn regularly, she just said watch porn. I've watched porn before, so what?" Carrie said defensively.

"What's the dare?" Sammy asked, ignoring the controversy. Adrienne and I huddled up and made a decision. By this time I was completely past the point of self-control. I let Adrienne pick whatever she wanted.

"Okay," she said, "Carrie I dare you to stroke Sammy's cock for ten seconds!" She said. No one made a sound. Carrie and Sammy looked at one another and then looked away. They clearly didn't want to do it. But Adrienne crossed her arms in front of her chest. I didn't say a word, although I couldn't make eye contact with Sammy.

"Okay..." Carrie said. She moved over to the couch next to Sammy. Sammy didn't move a muscle. He seemed completely frozen by fear. Adrienne's pajama pants (the ones that Sammy was now wearing) had a fly in the front (they must've been boys pajama pants, I don't know). Carrie furtively stuck her hand into the hole of the pajama pants and fished around for a second. I saw Sammy tense. In a few seconds, Sammy's cock was out of his pants through the fly. Carrie's hand was wrapped around the base. Slowly she started to slide her hand up and down on my brother's cock. His eyes were closed and he let out a soft sigh. The cock looked big in Carrie's delicate little hands. I wondered how the cock would feel sliding between my own fingers or into my...

"Ten seconds," Carrie said and released my brother's cock. For a moment Sammy seemed too stunned to move. Then he quickly shifted his cock back into his pants.

"Wow, that was kind of hot," Adrienne said, "Now I know why you watch porn." Sammy adjusted himself, and then quickly got back into the game.

"Never have I ever had sex," Sammy said. It was kind of a startling confession (though everyone could have guessed as much). I think he just wanted to give us all a dare. And he got to do it, as Adrienne, Carrie, and I dropped our hands.

"Carrie and Adrienne," he said almost immediately, "I dare you to suck on my sister's nipples for twenty seconds." He said. I almost moaned. I was so horny, my clothes felt like they were too hot on my body. And I have incredibly sensitive nipples. This was going to be tough.

"Oh you are going to pay for this little man," Adrienne said, but she didn't sound angry. She had a wicked little grin on her face. I lifted my shirt up over my head and threw it in the corner. I unhooked my bra again and threw it off. Then my breasts were just open in the middle of the room. I felt Sammy's eyes on them, part of me wanted his eyes there. I thought about his cock sliding up between them. Then I tried to shake out of it. This was my brother; I'd never had feelings like this before. I was some kind of horny drunk I'd never experienced before, its power was overwhelming.

While I was thinking about this, I felt hot warmth on my left nipple. I looked down and saw Adrienne's beautiful eyes looking up at me. Her mouth was closed around my nipple and I could feel her tongue flicking it. My entire body vibrated along with that nipple. Then, a few seconds later, I felt that same feeling on my other nipple and turned to see Carrie, eyes closed, with her pretty little mouth on my chest. I closed my eyes and arched my back. I just luxuriated in the warmth and wetness of their tongues. Then, suddenly, the cool air was on my nipples. I opened my eyes.

"Twenty seconds," Adrienne said. I quickly put my bra back on, but left the shirt off. I didn't think it was worth it at this point.

"Is that what you wanted?" I asked my brother and he just gave me a sheepish grin.

"Never mind, I told your little brother he was going to pay, now he is," Adrienne said, "Never have I ever been named Sampson."

"Oh come on, that is so lame!" I said. But when I saw Sammy put his hand down, I did as well.

"That's what I thought!" Adrienne said. Carrie moved over towards her to huddle up for a conference on the dare, but before she had a chance, Adrienne spoke, "Lynn I dare you to make out with your brother for 25 seconds," she said. Somehow I had almost sensed that was what she was going to say. And I was terrified. This was already out of hand, now I had to make out with my brother. I considered balking at it, but I remembered what everyone else had already done. If I backed out now, it would be truly unfair.

"You guys don't have to," Carrie said, sensing my discomfort.

"No come on, I had to put my ass out the window, flash everyone, take off my clothes, and lick Lynn's nipples. They are going to make out," Adrienne said and she said it so definitively that I knew there was no alternative.

I moved to sit next to my brother. For a moment we just sat there. My heart was pounding and my palms were sweating. I hadn't been this nervous to kiss someone since the moments before my first kiss. Finally, I turned my head towards his and closed my eyes. A few moments later I felt his soft lips graze mine. I opened my mouth and let instinct take over. I rubbed my tongue against his lips and when he parted them, against his teeth. Then his tongue was against mine and I felt the sandpapery feel of his taste buds. I felt his hand on my waist and I put a hand on his shoulder. I dug my tongue deep into his mouth and let him do the same for me. I pulled him close, I want to eat up all of his kiss. And... a hand was on my shoulder, shaking me.

"Yo," Adrienne's voice was saying, "25 seconds is long over, didn't you hear me?" She asked. I opened my eyes and moved away from my brother. I looked at him and saw embarrassment. I looked at my roommates and saw Adrienne giving me a naughty look and Carrie looked embarrassed to have seen anything. Suddenly, the realization of what was happening hit me. I was seducing my brother, or allowing other people to seduce him for me. Or something. The room was almost moving with sexual electricity. This was terribly wrong. Everything I was feeling was wrong and evil. I felt hot tears start to run down my cheeks.

"I am sorry," I choked, " I don't feel so well. I am not behaving like myself. It is almost 11, I am going to go to bed." Then in a shot I was up and running into my bedroom. I closed the door behind me and threw my face in the pillow. What was going on? I cried until there were no more tears.

For a long time it was quiet in the living room. I heard the three of them talking softly. Then I heard the door to Adrienne and Claire's bedroom open. I heard them both say goodnight and heard the door close behind them. I heard my brother getting his bedding and everything ready. I saw the light go out under the door and everything was silent. And the worst part was I was still unimaginably horny. Nothing had changed that. It just deepened my shame.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers