Never Have I Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers

For a long while I just tried to sleep. I though that maybe if I fell asleep I'd wake up in the morning and it would be like nothing happened. My roommates would remember what happened. I'd forgive myself for acting foolishly. And I would stop thinking about my brother's cock and daydreaming about it sliding in and out of my wet pussy. But it was no use.

I'd tossed and turned for well over an hour when I heard a soft knock on the door. Then it opened and I saw my brother slink in. I turned my bedside light on and sat up in bed, pulling the covers up over my chest even though I was still wearing my bra and gym shorts. Sammy was back in his own pajamas. For a long while we just stood there awkwardly.

"I'm sorry about everything," he said. I was confused. I was clearly in the wrong, he hadn't done anything wrong.

"Why are you sorry, I was the one being a creep," I said.

"No, I made you... well we both know what I made you do. I shouldn't have. It was wrong. And I am sorry. Don't tell me I shouldn't be sorry, just accept the apology or reject it," he said and I smiled.

"I accept your apology if you accept mine," I said and he nodded, "So are we back to normal now? Like can we put this behind us?"

"Yeah," he said, "I think so." He turned and started to walk back to the living room to go to sleep. I still felt strange, but I think we could have stopped it then. But I couldn't.

"Hey, wait a second," I said. There was a question I wanted to ask, I needed to ask, while I was still sort of in a fog, "You said you masturbated while you thought about a family member. Who was it?" He blushed; I could even see it in the low light of my bedside lamp. He didn't say anything for a long time.

"You," he said finally, in a voice barely above a whisper. I had suspected as much, but I needed to hear him say it for some reason.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Why not you?" he responded quickly, "You are the most beautiful girl in the world. I love you and you love me back." He said, catching himself and becoming quiet. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a compliment more than that one. I felt positively radiant.

"Most beautiful?" I asked.

"And you're smart and funny and sensitive and everything else. You are perfect," he said, finally finishing his thought.

"And you are wonderful too," I said, "Some girl really is going to be lucky to have you someday."

"I don't want some girl," he said, "I only want you." And that's when I realized something was going to happen. My heart rate shot up and all of the shame and embarrassment I'd been feeling drained away. Just the animal sexuality remained.

I let the blanket drop from my chest, exposing my bra and the tops of my breasts. My brother was standing at the end of my bed. I got up on my hands and knees and started to crawl towards him. My brother froze.

"Lynn, what are you doing," he said, but his eyes were following my ass as moved left and right as I crawled towards him. When I reached the end of the bed, I slipped my hands into the top of his sweat pants. I pulled them down quickly and his hard cock stood out proud from his body.

"Nothing you don't want baby brother," I said in my sexiest voice, "the instant you want this to stop, just say the word." I looked up at him with my widest-eye look, trying to put on a sexy, doe-eyed face. It must've worked, he didn't say a word, or move.

I looked at his cock now. It was just as long and thick as I remembered it. It veins stood out strongly against his pale white skin. His balls hung down low, heavy with cum. The tip was a light pink color and I saw a single thick drip of pre-cum boiling over the top. I wanted to taste it.

I reached forward and grasped his cock at the base. I felt his whole body shudder, but still he didn't stop me. His balls felt soft and hot again my hand and his shaft was rigid and smooth between my fingers. I looked at the top of his cock and licked the messy tip. He shook and breathed in sharply. He tasted salty and dirty. I loved it.

"Sis, please suck my cock!" he begged. An electric thrill ran through my body. Those were perhaps the nastiest words I'd ever heard strung together. And I wanted to give him what he wanted. I opened my mouth put the tip of his cock inside. I swirled my tongue around on it, lapping up the rest of his cum. I closed my eyes, and slowly started to slide my mouth down over his bulging shaft.

I felt my brother's hands jump up and rest on my shoulder. Inch my inch his smooth cock slid into my mouth. I ran my tongue along it, feeling its heat and loving the sensation as it grazed the roof of my mouth and finally plunged into my throat. I gagged and pulled the cock out. I heard my brother groaning. Then, faster, I began to move the cock in and out of my throat. I ran my tongue against the base of his cock, feeling the urethra on my tongue.

That's where I felt his orgasm first. I had his cock deep in my throat, my eyes running from being gagged. I felt his urethra pulsate. Then I felt his balls seize up on my chin. I slid the cock back so that the tip was resting in my mouth and the first hot spurt of cum splashed onto my tongue and painted the insides of my cheeks. The cum kept going, spurt after spurt. Big, thick streams of cum with lots of pressure, some even shot straight down my throat. My brother's hands tightened on my shoulders and I could hear him groaning. Finally, the last few drops of cum dripped out of my brother's cock and into my mouth.

My mouth was full of cum when Sammy's cock finally popped out of it. The cum was thick and salty and still tasted hot. I looked up at my brother, who was absolutely dazed and showed him the cum pooled in his sister's mouth. His eyes widened. Then I closed my mouth and swallowed it all down. I opened my mouth again, to show my brother that his seed was in my belly.

"Sis, that was the best thing ever," he said. I smiled and pulled him down onto the bed. We moved so that we were lying up on my pillows, next to one another.

"You tell me when you are ready to go again, and we can do something else," I said. I was so horny still; I needed his cock inside of me.

"What do you mean?" he asked, and I sighed. Typical guy, he got what he wanted.

"I mean once you know, you've recovered we can do something else. We don't have to..."

"Oh you mean you aren't ready to go again?" he asked confused, "But I didn't even touch you yet."

"No, I mean guys usually need some time to recover," I explained.

"I don't," he said, "What did you want to do?" he asked. Now this was a fun development.

"Fuck me baby brother," I said and I turned and kissed him on the mouth. At the same time I reached between my breasts and unhooked my bra. I felt my brother's tongue all over my mouth and melted into him. I threw off my bra. I pushed him over onto his back, breaking our kiss. I leaned over him, letting my nipple dangle just above his face. He took the invitation, taking my left nipple into his mouth and sucking it gently. He reached over with his left hand and started to knead my other breasts and play with my nipple.

"Oh god yes!" I moaned and arched my back. I started to grind my pussy against Sammy's leg, I needed him bad. When I couldn't take it any longer, I sat up, I heard my nipple pop out of Sammy' mouth.

"Take your shirt off," I demanded. At the same time I pulled his sweat pants and boxers back down off of his cock and threw them on the floor. Then I slipped out of my gym shorts. My brother's eyes went immediately to my little pussy. I have a tiny little clit and dark red lips. The lips are tight and my clit was hard. I was waxed bare. I needed to fuck.

My brother started to move but I put a hand on his thin chest and straddled his hips. My pussy was hovering over his cock now. I knew he wanted it, but I wasn't going to rush this. I felt my pussy drip on his cock and he knew how bad I wanted him. Finally, I started to lower myself onto him. I shuddered when his cock first brushed against my aching pussy.

"Holy shit!" I moaned. Then the big, hard, bulbous head of my brother's cock first entered me. It was an indescribable feeling. First, his cock was big and it stretched me to the limit. Then, the entire situation was just so dirty and wrong; it made me want it more.

"Lynn this feels so good!" My brother yelled and I put my hand over his mouth. There were still other people in the dorm. Slowly I moved down, letting my brother's cock slide deeper and deeper into my cunt. He kept stretching me out, going farther than any man ever hand into me. Finally, I felt my ass rest on his legs and I knew he was completely inside of me.

I leaned forward and gave me brother a sweet, sisterly kiss on the cheek. Then I started to grind into his cock. I sat up, driving the cock deeper into me. It felt amazing. My clit pushed down hard, rubbing into the skin and hair above his dick. Each touch sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. Then I started sliding so his entire dick, except for the tip, stayed inside of my body, then I'd bring it all down at once. He grunted with pleasure when I did it. I grabbed his and placed them on my breasts and he played with them while we rocked together.

Finally, that familiar feeling came over me. It started with a sudden tightening of tension. The pleasurable shocks of lighting burst out from inside my pussy, pulsating all over my body and I moaned loudly in pleasure. I felt my pussy convulse, wrapping hard around my brother's cock, milking him. That was all he needed. I felt his palms squeeze around my breasts. Then he grunted. And I felt the hot warmth of his cum spray inside of me. I felt him filling me up with his seed, painting my insides. Then, the last of my orgasm faded. I rolled over and his cock popped out of me.

We lay panting on the bed for a while. I felt his cum dripping out of my cunt and thought it was such a delicious feeling. It was so bad and naughty. I loved my brother more in that instant that any sister had ever loved her brother before. And I needed more.

"Are you ready to go again baby brother?" I asked in a sexy baby voice. I looked at his cock and it was hard against his leg.

"Anything for you sis," he said.

"Good," I replied, "Fuck me in the ass." I don't know why I said that. I'd never done it before and never even really thought about it before. But I wanted it now from my brother. I wanted to do everything dirty and wrong with him. To make him know that I, a woman (a beautiful woman according to him) needed him and wanted him. Everywhere. In every hole.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes, give it to me baby brother," I moaned. I was got up on my hands and knees and reached behind me. I slide my fingers into my cunt. I pulled out my brother cum and my own juices and then slathered them all over my tight pink asshole. I saw my brother getting up and moving behind me. Now his fingers were inside of me, then they were on my asshole and I moaned as he rubbed our juices into me, lubricating me for his cock.

The next thing I felt were his hands on my ass cheeks, spreading me apart. Then I felt the hard tip of his cock against my wet asshole. He was gentle, but in a few seconds the big tip of his cock was bursting into my asshole, tearing me in half. I moaned, half in pleasure and half in pain. But I didn't want him to stop.

"Oh fuck sis, you are so tight," he said. Then, he took a hand off of my hip and slapped my ass, hard. I moaned and my knees felt like they were going to buckle. That slap had been amazing. I pressed back hard, finally driving his cock into my asshole.

My brother fucked me hard this time. He pulled his cock out and then slammed it in. The sensation was so intense I couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain. I just knew there was a lot of it. I was screaming and my arms gave out. I fell forward on the bed, my ass still sticking in the air. My brother kept pumping his cock into my asshole.

At long last something happened. I don't know if it was an orgasm, but it was some sort of amazing feeling. Then I felt his fingers digging into my ass cheeks and I could hear him groaning. Then that hot feeling as his cum splashed inside of a third hole in my body. I had taken him everywhere and I felt amazing as I pushed myself back up onto all fours. I was breathing heavy, feeling light-headed.

"That was awesome," I said. My brother's cock was still buried in my asshole and he was leaning over me panting.

"I am good at it?" he asked earnestly. I looked over my shoulder and his face and kissed his chin.

"You're great you nerd," I said and he blushed again.

"I don't know sis, maybe Dad is right, maybe this is the school for me!" he said and I laughed. Then, I heard something. My eyes shot up and Adrienne was standing in the doorway, with that wicked grin on her face again.

"I thought I'd heard something," she said and she walked in and closed the door behind her. "This is not over yet!"

The End

Everyone: thank you so much for reading this story. Please, please rate the story and comment on it. I absolutely love feedback. Send me an e-mail through literotica or through the Forum if you want it to be private. I read all the responses and I want to give you all what you want. If you like this story and want it to continue, let me know where it should go. Also, if you liked this, read my other stories and comment on them as well. If you have a suggestion for another story you'd like to hear and want me to write it I will CONSIDER doing it

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers