Never Have I Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He rolls back and fucks her again. I can tell she's pissed, but she doesn't seem to let that stop anything. She cums again and he's close so he pulls out, rips his condom off and lets her work him. He pulls me over and we take turns again until he unleashes mostly on my face. I gobble his dick up after he cums and he squirms too, and I love it. I could take him from her, and the thought horrifies me that I might want to."

"You did have a bad habit of stealing girlfriends."

"Apparently she broke up with him over this, but after that, I knew I wasn't gay. Not really even bi anymore. I had a girl in the room the entire time and my focus was on the guy. I wanted him all to myself. I'd walk down the street and see men, and I wanted them. I had no idea what to do with that. I knew one thing for sure; straight sex is a hell of lot more exhausting, and I needed to get into shape. I wanted to be better at it.

"I start running and going to the gym, and I'd look at myself in the mirror every morning and see a lesbian looking back. The piercings start coming off little by little. First the eyebrows, then the lips, nose, and finally down to one in each ear, but I keep the tongue and nipple. If I wanted to get men I needed to not look gay. A month into the gym a guy helps me when I'm trying to squat, and I'm apparently really bad at it. My form is awful and he gives me a few pointers. His name is Matt, and I feel myself blush when he leaves.

"We see each other a lot and another month passes before he asks me out. I accept and I'm up front immediately. 'I used to be a lesbian, and this is all new to me'. We hit it off right away, we kiss, the first real time I kissed a man. His beard tickles, I like it. We have sex for the first time, and we wound up in this position where we're both sitting and I'm on top, and we just rock into each other. His hands on my hips, my arms over his shoulders and we're making out as we do it.

"It's so intimate, so powerful. I said sex was emotional to me, and I really had no idea how true that was. I start crying like a little bitch. He's not even fucking me, or pounding me, or whatever. He's making love to me, and it's magical. I'm in love."

"Is he the father?" Callie asked, pointing at my belly, and I nod.

"He proposed, I said yes, week later I found out I was six weeks pregnant. We're having a girl by the way."

"Congrats, I guess. What a meet up this turned out to be. Before you go there, I'm not going to," Callie said defiantly.

"Have you ever?"

"Been with a man, no but..."

"You sound like me, and look at me now..."

"I said no..."

"I'm not saying go get gangbanged, I'm saying talk to a guy. I know a good one, Roger, great guy," I said, pulling out my phone and getting his number.

"Where did you meet Roger?"

"I'd rather not say," I say with a smile.

"Why won't you say?" Callie said, and I'm surprised she figured this one out so fast, "Is he one of the gangbang guys?"

"Number one," I reply and she has the most disgusted face, "He's attractive, he's good at it, and he's got experience with this particular issue."

"He put you on your knees and tried to make you swallow, no thanks."

"First off, I put me on my knees. Secondly, what are you worried about? If you don't like it, don't do it again. You're all for experimenting with your sexuality, I'm disappointed you're willingly omitting a full half of that horizon."

Callie tried to form words into a rebuttal, but she only sighed and looked down. After a moment she looked up again with a defeated face.

"What's his number?"

12