Never Judge a Book by Its Cover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs Baxter and I kept in touch by letter fairly regularly with me telling her how I was getting on with university life while she would keep me informed of school and family news but these slowly dwindled and when I left university our sole contact for a few years was an exchange of Christmas cards until these too ceased.

A few years later I attended a gathering of 'old girls' at a school reunion and learned that I was not the only notch on her stick and that she had enjoyed several liaisons in the past with senior prefects or occasionally Head Girls. I didn't let on that I had been one of those notches although it not something that I was ashamed of. I also heard that she had left the school and had become a head teacher at a school in Scotland and I wondered if she was still entertaining her girls up there.

I became a teacher and now live in Switzerland, close to Zurich, where I teach English. I'm married to a Swiss National with a son and a daughter and life couldn't be better. I often look back on my school days and think of Mrs Baxter and those two extraordinary liaisons with her and I wonder if she ever thinks of me. She was the last person I would think of as having lesbian tendencies but as she said to me on our final embrace in her study, you should never judge a book by its cover.