Never Let You Go Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stalkme
stalkme
37 Followers

Max sat down on the edge of the bed after removing all his clothes. The woman knelt down in between his legs and tickled his thighs, planting kisses up and down. Max lay back onto the bed and caressed her head, "Mmmmm, that's my girl." Max muttered as she took him in her mouth. Her mouth was so warm. He remembered when she gave him road head on their way to the cabin. He remembered how she gave him more on the way back from the cabin. He came quickly.

She swallowed and told him how much she loved his cum. He stood and pushed her down on the bed, face first. He yanked the panties completely off and positioned himself on top of her, between her legs. He stopped to put a condom on. Deep down, he knew she could have something, but those thoughts weren't infiltrating his fantasy right now.

"Tell me you want me." Max whispered in her ear, caressing her back.

"Yes Max, please. I want you inside me now." She whimpered at him, pushing her backside up to him. He grabbed a hold of her hips and slid into her slowly. He waited to feel the tightness and squeeze of Jenna's sweet pussy, but it didn't come. This girl was loose and didn't feel like Jenna at all.

"God Dammit," Max yelled, pulling out of her. "I need it tighter." he positioned himself again but this time slid his member slowly into her ass. He hadn't done anal with Jenna but he needed it to feel like her. This girl's pussy was disgusting and wouldn't do. She moaned loudly, and squeezed around his shaft as he slid all the way into her. Max groaned in pleasure at the feeling of her surround him. She was so tight. He imagined it was Jenna's pussy, not this whore's ass. He slid in and out of her slowly, waiting for her to say her lines. She moaned the way she was supposed to, she mumbled ' I love you's' and told him over and over how big he was and how good he felt.

He picked up the pace in his thrusts and slammed into her harder and harder. He usually wasn't rough with Jenna; he was too big for that. He needed to be gentle with her, but with this girl, he didn't care. He fucked her hard and fast. She began to moan and cuss loudly, which wasn't a part of the plan and he clamped his hand over her mouth to shut her up. He slammed into her one last time and felt his load shoot into the condom. He pulled out quickly and went to the bathroom to remove the condom and clean up.

When he came out the girl had taken off the items and put her dress back on correctly. He paid her, put the cardigan, scarf, and perfume into a bag and handed it to her. "Come back tomorrow night," was all he said before pushing her out the door and walking into the bathroom.

"How the fuck am I supposed to get home?" she yelled at him through the door, but he was already in the shower, and even if he had heard her, he didn't care.

stalkme
stalkme
37 Followers
12