Never Saw it Coming

Story Info
Jack gets the worst notice ever and his life changes forever.
3.3k words
4.1
49.5k
26
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It struck me like a lightning bolt straight to the head: "There's a big chance we may have to remove your genitals" said the doctor.

-Wait, what?!

-I'm so sorry Jack, the accident you had on your motorbike left you with severe injuries on your leg, testicles and penis. Your leg is not as compromised as the other parts and the surgery you'll be facing in a few hours will determine whether we can save your leg and genitals.

The first thing that ran through my mind was "why?!" I know why, I should have not been so wreck less using the bike, I should have been more careful. I always knew sooner or later (rather sooner than later) I would have an accident, but never expected to lose my balls or dick in it. For fucks sakes, I'm only 20 years old!

The surgery took almost 8 hours, when I woke up I was so groggy that couldn't understand or remember anything that the doctor was telling me, he didn't have a worried face though, so I guessed it couldn't have gone wrong. After a few hours, I was more lucid and the doctor came again to check on me.

-How are you feeling Jack?

-Actually, I feel pretty good, a little bit sore but ok.

I could see my leg, which was a good sign, still there, completely wrapped in bandages but still there. Also, I had my nuts covered in what seemed to be like a big bulky adult dipper made of bandages. Seriously, Matt Stove could have kicked me with all his strength and I wouldn't have felt a thing. The whole area around my balls and part of the leg was numb, probably because of the drugs the doctors were giving me.

-That's good. Jack, the surgery went well. Your leg didn't have as much damage as we thought and was easy to repair. The problem was with your genitals Jack. There was too much damage and we couldn't save them.

-But...but...

When I saw my bandage dipper around my balls I thought they had actually saved them, and then this fucker drops that bomb, like he was saying "hey, look at the blue sky", to a 20 year old boy, that now would have to spend the rest of his life as an eunuch. I started to cry, hard, really hard. I had only had one girlfriend. We had been together for over a year and split a few months ago. I lost my virginity to her and she made me love sex more than anything. Well...not anymore thanks to my stupidity and this fucking doctor. My mom tried to hug me, to comfort me, but there was no use. I was so sad, I just wanted to be alone.

After a week at the hospital, they discharged me and I went home. I could barely walk. The leg, despite they did a great job repairing it, it hurt a lot due to the lack of drugs. The doctors removed the heavy drugs and now I was on some "medium level" pain killers. I was also still wearing my bandage dipper and would have to be still be wearing it for another 2 weeks (you might be wondering how did I go to the bathroom with that between my legs and ass. Laxatives and two tubes and that's all I'm going to say about it).

Being at home was not easy, I didn't want to move a lot although the doctor said I should not stay in bed, that I should move and do my exercises for my leg to recover. I was too depressed. I started losing weight, almost 22 pounds and for a guy that's medium to small size that used to weigh 150 pounds, that's a lot. 5 months have passed since I was discharged from the hospital and I have lost another extra 8 pounds. Losing my balls and dick was not just it, apparently when a man losses his testicles, he stops producing testosterone and starts developing tits and his hips widen a bit. It's not like he becomes a woman, but in my case I had a pair of small B cups and a little bit of girlish hips. On top that, when they had my bandage dipper removed, I saw for the first time what was going on down there: Nothing. Nothing was going on because there was nothing. No dick, no balls, no nothing. The doctor told me that in order to protect the urethra of being too exposed they made some kind of labia around it. It was not pussy, but similar.

First time I wanted to go to the bathroom, instinctively stood in from of the toilet, put one hand in from of the wall in front of me and with the other went for my dick.

I dropped my pants and in an effort to aim for the toilet while being in a standing position tried to take a leak. BIG MISTAKE. I pissed my pants and half of the bathroom. From that moment on, I sat on the toilet to piss. I was always in a bad mood or depressed and there was nothing I could do about it.

Three more months went by and from the day the doctor told me he had chopped my balls off I didn't shave my beard any more, didn't go to the barber either. So weighting 120 pounds, rather long hair, long beard (not bulky, quite the opposite actually), using lose clothes in order to hide my tits and little hips I had, I was the living image of a homeless. I had several discussions with my mother about it, she said that if wanted to hide my tits I should wear a tight band around them. That was useful at the begging when they grew a little more, it started to hurt. So I left them loose. Believe me, being around me at the time was not pretty and I was quite annoying.

One day I went to my room after taking a bath and saw that plenty of my clothes were gone, just a pair of jeans and two shirts. My biggest surprise was that not only almost all my clothes were gone, but there was a lot of women clothes: skirts, tight t-shirts, leggings, panties, bras, you name it.

-MUM!!

-Yeah Jack, what is it?

-Where are my clothes?

-I donated them. Most of them were rags. You are too depressed to go outside? Fine, but this is my house, you look like a homeless person. I have put up with your depression all this time but not anymore. You don't want to use regular boy clothes because you would look kinda girly 'cos of your body and I respected your decision, but it has to stop. You have a body of a really pretty girl, you have to sit on the toilet to take a leak. You might start acting like one too. So here are my terms if you want to stay in this house leaving with me and my money: I'll buy you clothes, female clothes. You don't look like a boy anymore Jack, deal with it. Shave and get clean. If you can comply with that, I'll let you live here, otherwise get yourself a job, rent your own apartment and live your life the best way it suits you.

And with that, she left the room and went downstairs.

I was not going to be blackmailed like that, not by my mum. I guessed that if I shaved my beard and be tidier with myself she would come around and wouldn't have to make any of what she said. Almost ten days went by and even though I bathed every day, I only had one pair of underwear and they were starting to smell along with my two shirts since my mum wouldn't let me wash them. I used them to my disgust for two more days and she said:

-Oh my god Jack, you stink. Don't even bother to sit to dinner like that.

And with that, I went upstairs again.

Two days have passed since I last ate because my mother refused to let me go downstairs with my stinky clothes. I left the shower and went to my room. Saw the dirty clothes on my bed and even for me was too hard to put them on again. I saw the closet full of clean clothes, female clothes and thought that if I wanted to eat, I would have to look clean to go downstairs. The only way to do that was putting on some of that clothes. First, underwear. Mum bought several kinds of panties: Silk, cotton, regular panties, thongs and in a variety of colors. I took a regular cotton panty. I just wanted to eat, dressing up like a girl was nothing that I enjoyed, but if that was going to feed me, bring it on. It was hot outside, so I picked up a short denim skirt, a tight cotton shirt and for my feet, a pair of flip-flops. Really simple and nothing too fancy. The panties were not a thong, but were rather small in the back so they went up in the crack of my ass a little bit and felt a little uncomfortable, but they were the "bigger" pair I could found among all the thongs mum had bought. After a few minutes it didn't bother me anymore.

When I was going downstairs I saw my reflection in the mirror of the bathroom and although I was dressed in a really simple fashion, I liked what I saw. I mean, I looked pretty. My hair was a little messy but having black hair, light green eyes and dressed like that I was really nice. I combed my hair and went to eat. When mom saw me she dropped her jaw.

-Well hello there! Finally, it took you some time but you finally look decent. Was it that bad?

-Actually, no. It's not that I love to be dressed up like this but it's not as bad as I imagined.

-Well, get ready dinner is almost ready. Next time please put a bra on.

Days and weeks went by, mom made my shave my legs and armpits because I look really nasty with all that hair. I got really used to wearing female clothes. The first day I dressed up as Jackie (that's what mom calls me) I wouldn't even dare to wear a thong. Now I really like to wear them, I even asked her to buy some more. Mum taught me to do my makeup and one time we went shopping together. I was really frightened to go outside dressed like a girl and couldn't wait to go back home. We have done this a few times and even though I don't get used to it, I'm not as frightened as I was the first time.

One day, mom called me from downstairs. I went right down. I was wearing a short white cotton dress with some white seven inch high heels. Wearing heels was not easy at first but then I got used to it. When I reached the kitchen, mom was with the gardener. He has been working for us for almost three years and whenever he was around I was always upstairs, I didn't want me to see me dressed as a girl!

-MUM...WTF?!

-Look Jackie, I've already told Robert about you. He started to ask about you since he didn't see you around lately so I decided to tell him.

-Yeah, it's ok, don't even bother to ask me first...

-Jackie don't worry like that. Roberts does not even cares about it. Besides, I think it's time for you to really embrace what you are now.

-What do you mean?

-Remember the first day you put on some female clothes?

-Yeah, what about it?

-Was it that bad as you thought? Is it really that bad now? I can tell you really love it.

-Yeah...I guess.

-You guess? Not two days ago you've asked me to buy for you those lace thongs, fuck I love those so much I bought a pair for me! I bet you are wearing the white ones right now, am I right?

-Yes...

-Well, do you trust me when I tell you you'll like this?

-I don't know...

She came close to me and held my hand with hers and with the other she caressed my face

-Jackie, I need you to trust me on this. Do as I say and I'll promise it's gonna be ok.

-Ok

I honestly didn't imagine in my life I would do what came next

-Ok Jackie, go by Robert and put your arms around his neck.

Robert was not a handsome man but he wasn't ugly either. He was about 6 feet tall, short dark hair, square jaw and dark sympathetic eyes. He was around his mid-thirties, kinda muscular with a belly that it definitely needed to stop receiving beer even though he was not fat. I got close to him, he smelled of sweat and was a bit dirty. With my heels I was almost as tall as him, so it was not that difficult to put my arms around him. It was really odd being like this. Me in a really nice dress, a white sexy thong, high heels and putting my arms around a man's neck. I can't even describe how nervous I was. My heart was about to come out of my chest.

-Jackie, kiss him really gentle on his lips, really soft.

I did as mom told me. I kiss him really soft. I felt nothing but continue doing it. After a few seconds I started to enjoy it a like bit. Suddenly Robert put his tongue in my mouth and started kissing me more passionately. I gave in to his kiss, I was there at my mom's kitchen making out with a man, and really starting to like it. I couldn't stop kissing him and really starting to get turned on when he lowered his hand and grabbed my ass from below my dress. I could not believe I enjoyed that much a man grabbing my ass like that.

"Mmm...you like it, don't you Jackie?" - Said mom. "Now, slowly move your hand from his chest to his crotch".

I was not sure about it, but so far I have really liked this, as mom promised. So I thought I would do it. Slowly I went from his chest downwards until I touched his dick over his jeans. It was not hard but was it starting to. Slowly I started to massage his cock over his jean and was growing hard. Meanwhile Robert kept touching my ass, when suddenly he moved aside my thong and set a small part of his middle finger up in my ass. It hurt, I won't lie but in the heat of the moment I didn't really cared. We were kissing like desperate youngsters, he playing with his finger in my ass and me sobbing his dick. I unzipped and put down his pants and grab his dick in my hand. It was big and thick, at least 9 inches. I started stroking that monster that was getting even harder. I could tell he was really enjoying it and suddenly he put the full length of his finger in my ass. I let out a little scream of pleasure and pain, and he started to fuck me really slow with his finger. He did this for about a minute or so, and while he was doing that all I could think about was to get on my knees and suck his dick.

A part of me trying to fight it, but the more he fucked me with his finger, the more I wanted to suck him. Finally it was too much, I sank on my knees and put his dick in my mouth. It was filthy, it smelled and it barely fit in my mouth but I put it as far deep in my mouth as I could.

-That's my girl! - Screamed my mom that was watching and started to touch herself.

I never thought I would love so much to suck a dick, but here I was, on my knees giving a blowjob, feeling like a whore because of how much I was enjoying it. Robert was in ecstasy, he grabbed that back of my head along with my hair and started pulling me towards him, making me put his dick a bit further with each stroke. I kept sucking, and felt Robert getting even harder when finally he exploded in my mouth, filling it with all his cum.

-FUCK YES!! Swallow it Jackie! - He screamed.

My god, how much cum can a man have? I swallowed the first load that was huge, but he kept cumming, hitting the back of my mouth over and over. I couldn't swallow that much cum, part of it dripping off my mouth. I put it back in mouth with my fingers and swallow it all and then started to clean his dick with my tongue. I kept liking and sucking and he was still hard, he never went flaccid, and he started to slowly fuck my mouth again. I was in heaven. I didn't want to stop sucking his cock ever again.

-You know what Jackie? There's only one thing left for you really be a woman... - Said Robert.

And saying that, he grabbed me by the hair, stood me up, turned me around and bent me over flat on the kitchen's table. He laid a heavy hand on my back, making it impossible for me to separate my chest from the table and with his other hand, he took my lace thong down to my knees.

-Wait...WAIT!! - I've said.

There was no stopping him, with one hard stroke he put his big fat monster dick in my ass and started to fuck me like a beast, ramming my ass over and over again. My ass hurt so much I was trying to concentrate, but I kept closing my ass because of the pain making it harder to enjoy it. Finally he slowed a little bit and I relaxed. I can't begin to describe how much I loved his dick in my ass, fucking me like he was, I was his bitch and my ass was his to enjoy. I started moaning with pleasure and he started to bang me deeper and harder, but now I could take it. I loved this stud fucking me like he was. A few months ago I was moaning because I was forced by my mom to wear female clothes, now I'm moaning of pleasure because I have a monster dick is my ass fucking me and splitting me open.

-Yes...Yes...Harder Robert, harder! - I moaned like a whore.

I think that was it for him because he came inside me like it was the last time of his life. He came out of me, my ass dripping his cum. I could not move, I stood like that, bend over the table, panties down to my knees with my legs opened and my ass dripping cum. He put his pants back on, kissed me in the back of my head and said "That was one hell of a fuck" and with that he left.

Every once in a while when he is at home he fucks me or my mom or both (she couldn't help it when she saw the size of his dick and how well he fucked me)

He keeps getting my ass sore and I love it.