Never Say Never Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waggled her ass, her anus puckered out, but Rachel quickly squeezed it tight to hold all the water inside. Her pussy muscles contracted at the same time and moisture oozed from between her plump bare labia. She was lubricated. Well lubricated and leaking. She was obviously very sexually excited on some level. I never would have believed it. She held the huge dose of water for another five or six minutes, stood up by herself, stepped over to and sat on the toilet. She released the hold on her anus and the water jetted out of her ass. It was clear of debris and colorless. She wiped herself dry, then stood and hopped back into the shower to clean up.

"Wow. I feel great. I wish I had known enemas could clean you out so well and so quickly. You better hop in the shower too. I want you cleaned up for your reward," she said with a leer on her face.

We washed and scrubbed taking time to kiss, fondle, rub, poke and prod all the important bits and pieces, and all of the important nooks and crannies. The mood was set as we smooched and fondled our way from the master bath onto our king sized bed.

"Jess, thank you so much for helping me with that. God, I feel so much better. I feel great."

"Thanks for letting me help. I guess you notice it was a bit of a turn on for me. God I love your ass."

"No, I understand, I guess. It felt so different than I imagined it would. Having something put inside there I mean. So, that brings us to your reward. No better time than now to let you try out some anal sex. I am all clean and fresh, inside and out. I think I know what to expect." she said with a sly smile.

I took her in my arms and nuzzled her neck, nipping and sucking lightly from the base of her ears to hollow of her collar bones. She shivered and moaned with pleasure, goose flesh popping up all along her side. My lips and tongue traced wet paths down to her breasts, licking the areola until her nipples were standing firm and tall. My tongue swirled and flicked around and across each nipple peak. Rachel was sighing with pleasure, then groaned when I sucked each nipple deeply into my mouth trapping each between my tongue and the roof of my mouth.

My hands were touching and caressing her favorite areas. Lightly stroking her back, down across the base of her spine, firmly kneading her ass cheeks as she ground her pelvis into mine. Her pubis trapped my cock and she rubbed her wet pussy along my stiff shaft. I ran the fingers of my left hand along the inside of her thigh from her knee slowly to her crotch. My knuckles lightly brushed her labia as I caressed the inside of her legs. My right hand reached deeply between her legs from the back. I ran the tips of my fingers between her pussy lips drawing a guttural groan of pleasure from her throat. She was wet with excitement, my fingers were slippery with secretions from her pussy. I slowly ran my hand toward the crack of her ass. I could feel her body tense with the expectation of what she knew was coming. My fingers felt the soft indentation and pucker of her asshole. Her buttocks clenched against my hand. My index finger pressed firmly against her. The muscle was clamped tight and resisted my efforts.

I pushed Rachel onto her back and gently kissed my way down her abdomen to the top of her sex. Slowly I drew my tongue down to her hood and gently worked the nub of her clit through the soft cover.

"Oh god yes, Jess. That feels so good. Gently, oh gently." she cooed with pleasure.

I used the flat of my tongue to move the hood in gentle circles applying more pressure as her moans increased. Rachel reached down and pulled at herself, exposing her hard and now erect clitoris. I dipped my head, extended my tongue and found and lightly touched the depression of her anus. I pressed more firmly with the tip of my tongue then licked upward into her pussy, tasting her tart flavor, then attacked her clit without mercy.

"Oh, oh, Jess, are you sure? Oh my god that feels good!" she exclaimed when her clit was suddenly under attack.

She was grinding her pelvis into my face. I could tell she was about to cum as she tried to hold my head in place, wanting immediate release. Pulling my head free of her hands, I raised up, positioned my cock against her hot wet pussy lips and slammed my rigid shaft into her cunt. She screamed with pleasure as I rammed my dick repeatedly and deeply into her pussy.

"Jess, you are so hard, it feels so good. Please oh please don't stop." she pleaded.

Ignoring her pleas, I pulled back and withdrew my cock. I laid between her legs and drove my tongue deep into the gaping hole my cock had just left. I pushed her legs up and out to gain more clear access to her ass. My tongue now freely licked at and drooled on her anus. The tip of my finger traced up her crack and found her dark little rosebud. I pressed firmly, felt Rachel clench, but the tip of my finger slipped through.

"God Jess, oh god. Gently, please, gently. It feels so tight. It pulls a little. Ouch."

"Am I hurting you?"

"It feels dry or something."

"Oh god Rach, I'm so sorry," I apologized as I reached over and pulled open the drawer in the bedside nightstand. I grabbed a tube of KY jelly, popped the cap and squeezed the lubricant onto her brown anus.

I pressed the tip of my finger against her anus again, applying firm pressure. My finger slid easily inside her body.

"Hmmm, that feels so odd, so strange, so..., mmm, good." she sighed.

My middle finger pressed and slowly gained entrance along side my index finger. Her anal muscle squeezed tight around my hand.

"Ouch, uhhh."

"I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you." I stopped all movement of my hand. "Do you want me to stop Rach."

"God no. I like knowing I am being filled by you Jess. Just move slowly. I need time to adjust. Everything eventually stretches, just do it slowly."

"That should help Rach," I encouraged as I squeezed more KY onto the fingers that were inserted halfway inside her anus.

I could felt her tight ass muscle begin to relax and stretch. I began to slowly pumped my fingers in and out of her ass.

"Do you like this babe? Is it feeling good? Do you like me playing with your ass?"

"Oh Jess, I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe I'm actually letting you do this to me. I can't believe I actually like you doing this to me. God help me, I like the feel of your fingers inside my ass, your fingers exploring my insides. God, it feels so strange and I feel so full. Don't stop."

"Do you want me to fuck you in the ass?"

"I know you want to. It scares me though. Your fingers feel so tight. They make me feel so full."

As she said that, I could feel her push on my hand like she was going to poop. Her insides squished and tightened around my fingers. I resisted and pushed more deeply into her ass.

"Yes, oh yes, that feels even better." she gasped.

I pulled my fingers out of her ass and could briefly see inside her rectum, the rippled surface was deeply pink and wet. The ragged edges of her anus slowly contracted and closed.

"Rachel, turn over and get on your knees." I instructed as I helped spread her knees too position her ass.

I took her ass cheeks in my hands and squeezed and pulled as I bent down and licked her from behind. I ran my tongue around her asshole caressing each wrinkle with the type of my tongue.

"Oh Jess. Are you sure. I can't believe we are doing this."

She shuddered as I caressed her pussy with my left hand, finding her clit, rubbing and flicking it as I continued to probe her anus with my tongue. The anal muscle was too strong. I couldn't force my tongue through the clenched portal. The press of my right index finger helped the sphincter relax, first one finger, then slowly a second stretched her open again. I withdrew my hand and before the muscle cold close, I inserted my tongue inside her ass for the first time. Her anus closed around and tightened on my tongue. I thrust it more deeply inside, reaching and feeling the walls of her rectum.

"Jess, oh Jess, is that your tongue inside me? I'm so embarrassed. Do I smell bad. Do I taste bad. I'm so sorry." Rachel whimpered.

Her rectum pushed and squeezed my tongue out of her ass.

"Rachel, no. Rachel calm down. You smell like you always smell. Like wonderful pussy and sex and love. You taste like you always taste. Like clean pussy. Tonight your pussy is tart, but your ass tastes like salty pussy. You're clean and you smell and taste wonderful."

"Really?"

"Really." I reassured her as I caressed her pussy, flicking her clit and then resumed eating her ass. This time when I pressed with my tongue, she bore down a little which relaxed her sphincter and my tongue slipped in. I licked and played with her asshole and listened to her moan with pleasure as I fucked her rectum with my tongue.

"That feels so good Jess. I can't believe I'm saying that, but it does, god help me, don't stop."

I could feel little contractions start to build in her pussy and rectum. I could tell her orgasm was building.

"Rachel, I want to be inside you when you orgasm. I want to feel your ass contract and twitch and grip my cock when you cum. I want to fuck your ass with my cock."

"I'm close, so close."

I licked and drooled on her anus, got on my knees and pressed the head of my cock against her dark asshole. I squeezed a glob of KY onto my dick and watched it puddle in the indentation of her anus. I gently pushed my finger inside her, slowly stretching an opening for my rigid cock. First the tip of one finger, then the tip of a second finger, then the tip of a third finger.

"Owe, that hurts, go slowly, oh god, will you fit? I don't think I can hold you."

I pushed firmly and slowly expanded and stretched her ass getting all three fingers inserted to the first knuckle. This was the most widely stretched her ass had been up to this point. I withdrew my fingers and quickly pressed the head of my cock against her stretched asshole knowing I could now get the head inside. My purple head popped through and disappeared inside her body.

"Ooooo. Owe. Jess, Jess, wait, you're too big."

I kept steady pressure on her ass, the ring of muscle slowly expanded and gave way. I squeezed more KY onto my shaft as it slowly slid into her bum. The lining of her rectum tightly caressed my cock with a grip I'd never experienced before.

"Rachel, uhhnn, god you feel so good. Your ass is wonderful. Your ass feels so fucking good," I groaned.

"Oh, oh, ah, Jess you are filling me, I can feel you inside me, way up inside of me. It feels so good. Fuck me. Get all of your cock in me. I want to feel you all the way in."

Slowly, inch by inch my cock disappeared inside Rachel's beautiful ass until my balls pressed against her pussy and I could advance no further.

"I can feel you in my tummy. I can feel your cock way up inside and I can feel you twitch and move inside me." Rachel said in awe. "My god, you're inside my ass." she said incredulously.

"And now I am going to fuck your ass Rachel. I am going to pump my cock in and out of your butt. You're going to feel me fill you with my cum." I said as I worked her clit and started to slowly fuck her in the ass.

Her asshole and rectum tightly sheathed my cock. I pumped faster as I listened to Rachel's moans and felt her rectum contract and tightly try to squeeze my cock out of her body. She could feel it too.

"Don't stop. Don't stop." She screamed. "I want you deep inside of me. I want you to cum and fill my ass up with your sperm."

I fucked her ass and pressed as deeply as my cock could reach inside her rectum.

"I'm cuming Jess, I'm cuming." Rachel groaned as I felt her orgasm rack her body and felt the incredibly strong contractions of her ass as it gripped and pressed my cock, pushing me over the edge. I climaxed, the orgasm washed over me in waves as my cock exploded and pumped jets of sperm into Rachel's tight ass.

Rachel reached back and grabbed the exposed part of my dick and followed my thrusts, feeling my cock contract and spew sperm inside her body.

"Fill me up Jess. I love how your cock feels in my ass. Fuck my ass, Fuck me hard. Shove it deep inside me," she said as she removed her hand and I penetrated home one more time and then collapsed beside her on the bed, my cock still pressed deeply inside her ass.

"God that was intensely good for me I said breathlessly. That felt so fucking incredibly good."

"Hmmm, I liked it too." Rachel said timidly.

"Liked? is that all?"

"Ok. I loved it. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Only if you really did."

"I did. I really did. I'm just embarrassed and ashamed. I didn't think I would and I did. I loved everything about it. Especially when you stuffed me with your cock. I loved the feeling of being full of you, you way up inside of me. Fucking me over and over, feeling your balls slapping my pussy.

We were spooned, my cock was still inside Rachel's ass. I was getting soft. I pulled back a little, spread Rachel's ass cheeks so I could see myself as her rectum steadily squeezed my cock out of her beautiful butt. My cock fell out and globs of white cum dribbled out of her still stretched anus.

Wow. The sight of her still open asshole, my cum dripping out and running across her bare pussy lips. I could feel another erection coming on.

"Rachel? How do you feel about another round?"

12