Never Say Never Pt. 04

Story Info
Wife exploring new ways to enjoy anal.
4k words
4.6
76.2k
33

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SunChris
SunChris
352 Followers

So much to catch you up on during this long two plus year hiatus. Rachel surprised me. She has fully embraced anal sex and taken the lead in exploring new avenues of enjoyment. How's that you might ask? Read on my very soon to be titillated reader. We are kinky. Hopefully we have not delved too far into kinkiness for your tastes. You've been warned.

Rachel and I talk and discuss, very openly, our sexual likes and dislikes, our ideas and desires in exploring new sexual options and variations. Rachel still very much likes the feel of my cock in her pussy. We still have vaginal sex much more often than anal sex. She still admits that the in orifices are still in general more appropriate for insertion activities. The catch has to do with the actual orgasmic event. Her orgasms are intensely amplified when her ass is stuffed full with my cock. There is something about having her anus stretched and her rectum full while her orgasm washes over her that magnifies the waves of pleasure that course through her body during climax.

The following ensued after one such orgasm. I came in her ass in response to the rippling waves of contractions that stimulated my cock during her climax. However, she seemed unaware of anything but her orgasm. I think I had pretty much disappeared; totally focused on and overwhelmed by her climax.

"Jesus Rach, that seemed pretty good!" I happily observed after she had caught her breath and returned to reality.

"My god, that was probably the most intense orgasm I've ever had. Your cock was so big. It stretched my ass wide open and rectum felt completely stuffed. When my orgasm started, I for the first time completely let go.

I've always consciously or subconsciously resisted the urge to pass gas during an orgasm. Passing gas while making love, it was just too embarrassing to think about, much less do. Tightening my ass muscles shuts a building orgasm down. Kaput. Like starting all over again. It's one of the reasons it sometimes takes me so long to reach an orgasm.

Squeezing my ass muscle during an orgasm that has started always makes it fizzle out. I might still have one, but a very diminished one. Huge let down let me tell you!

With your cock inside my rectum, stretching my ass wide open, it makes me feel like I have to pass gas and poo, but I know I don't have too. I knew I was clean of poo and gas after the enemas. I knew your cock made the sensation. I knew I wasn't going to pass any gas. I realized I could relax. I actually let my rectum push against you like I was pooping as I started to climax. Boom, biggest, most intense orgasm ever. It made all the difference. Fantastic!"

"Yeah, yeah!" I exclaimed excitedly." I totally identified with what Rachel had figured out.

"I have had the same sensations. It's hard to get close to a climax while we are 69ing and simultaneously fighting off a fart. Your head between my legs, sucking my cock, your face right there, I just can't fart in your face. Oral sex feels great, but for me to get close to an orgasm, I have to relax everything down there. As I get close, my anal muscles involuntarily relax. If I feel gas starting to exit I automatically squeeze it shut. Like you said, the building orgasm tends to fizzle.

Same when I fuck your pussy. When I get close to climax, my anal sphincter automatically relaxes. My orgasms are never as good when I have to fight off a fart.

I've never really thought about that before. It's kind of like when I pee. My anal sphincter automatically relaxes during a whiz. If I have gas in my rectum, it starts slipping out as I let the urine flow. Squeezing my ass closed to keep the gas inside results in shutting down my stream of urine.

Peeing, pooping and having an orgasm all result in the anal sphincter relaxing! Very Interesting. I never put it together in that context before."

"Yes Jess. Ditto on the peeing. It makes sense that our anal responses would be the same. It makes sense that we both feel our climaxes fizzle when we try not to pass gas. Squeezing and tightening those muscles interferes with the orgasmic release just like it interrupts or slows the flow of our urine.

Not having to worry about it is liberating. It felt so good having my rectum and ass feel so integrated and part of the entire fucking and orgasm experience. I can't explain how much difference it makes.

I wonder if it would be the same for you? It's so great! I want you to experience the same intensity."

"You think it might be the same?"

"You like it when I fuck your ass with my fingers? You like how I work your prostate and milk your precum into my mouth?"

"Umm. Yes!"

"Think it would be better with something a little larger than my finger?"

"What do you have in mind Rachel?'

"Well, I've been thinking I would like to have you fuck both my holes at the same time. I love having your cock in my pussy, but I also want my ass filled, especially during my orgasm. I want that total feeling of relaxing my anus and rectum without worrying about my derrière. Being totally clean and having your cock stretching my anus wide open and filling my rectum during an orgasm is so good.

I wonder if it would be the same for you? I wonder if you would have a more intense orgasm with your bum stretched open and your rectum filled with a dildo?"

"Uh, geez. I don't know. Maybe?"

"We need another cock. Dildos. Silicone penises. You can fuck both my holes,..., and I could fuck your ass with one too. Stretch your ass, fill your rectum, stimulate your prostate even more with a dildo."

"Hmm. Getting kind of kinky here. I haven't really considered being fucked in the ass before. However, I'm willing to try anything with you baby. Especially after your last orgasm. If I can have one like that, then by all means, fuck my ass and probe my prostate with a huge dildo. Let the games begin!"

I couldn't believe it, but Rachel went to the local sex store by herself while I was at work the next day. She proudly showed me the new toys she purchased when I got home. I laughed somewhat nervously while she held each one up for my inspection. A six inch cock, an eight inch cock, a twelve inch cock, four different sizes and shapes of anal plugs and another enema setup. She put the glans of the twelve inch cock in her mouth and slurped her tongue over and around the large bulbous appendage.

"Um. You going to even need me anymore?" I asked.

"Go take a shower and get the enema bag and KY ready," she ordered. "We'll find out what I need. I'll be in shortly."

I did as ordered. I filled the enema bag with warm water, got on my knees, inserted the enema tip and clicked the clamp open and enjoyed the sensation of the warmth as it filled my rectum and spread into my lower abdomen, filling my intestines. Rachel came in naked, holding the second enema bag.

"OK big boy, I guess I need to get busy and catch up with you."

She got into the shower with me, filled her enema bag, sat on the floor beside me, slouched against the wall with her legs spread wide, her pussy gaping open and smiled at me while she slipped the enema nozzle into her ass just under her pussy. She flipped the clamp and let the water flow while she watched me insert my enema nozzle into my ass. She reached up and gently caressed my cock and balls. We took turns emptying our bowels into the toilet. We washed each other, dried off, and then headed to the bedroom.

We made out, gently fondled, squeezed, rubbed, and sucked all of our intimate appendages, nooks and crannies. When my hand wondered to her anus, I was surprised to feel an opening my finger tip easily slipped into.

"How do you do that Rach?" I querried.

"What?"

"Open your bum hole like that.?"

"Oh, that. Practice," she said sheepishly.

"What? How?"

"Well, after that first time, I got really curious about my bum. I know my pussy really well. I thought I better get to know my ass just as intimately. I have been exploring and playing with my ass ever since that first time." Rachel was blushing furiously.

"But how?"

"On days when I knew you wouldn't be around, I got in the tub with the enema and just kinda experimented. I cleaned myself out really good, lubed my bum with KY and played with myself. I ran larger and larger amounts of water into my rectum to see how much I could hold and how long I could hold it in.

I fingered my bum hole and pussy at the same time. I put two fingers in, then three. I noticed if I bore down like pooping, my anus would stay open even after I pulled my fingers out."

My cock was getting really hard as I listened to Rachel describe playing with her ass. "Go on," I encouraged, very curious. "Aren't you grossed out?" she asked.

"No!" I exclaimed. "This is so hot. God, look at my cock. I can barely stand this! Tell me more."

"Well, not much more to tell. I got better and better at stretching then controlling my anus. I finally got two fingers from both hands in and slowly pulled and stretched my anus pretty wide open. I would do that and practice holding it open for several minutes. I eventually learned how to open and hold open my anus without having to touch or insert anything into it. I'm pretty good at opening it anytime at will.

It feels really good when I masturbate. You know that brush with the big round handle?" she asked blushing again furiously.

"Yeah. What about it?"

"Would you get it for me please?"

Very curious, I said "Sure. No problem." I ran to the bathroom, retrieved the brush and gave it to Rachel.

"Watch, I'll show you," she said with a coy smile.

Rachel rolled onto her back, pulled her knees up to her chest exposing her pussy and her ass. The handle was about one inch in diameter and a good six inches from its tip to the bristles. She rubbed the bulbous handle of the brush between her fat labial folds. She rolled it back and forth across her introitous letting it sink into her pussy hole. The handle was slick and glistening with the moisture dripping from her pussy. She spread her pussy juice across her puckered dark anus.

"Pay attention now," she said needlesly.

She moved the brush away from her ass. Her anus bulged slightly, then slowly dilated open a quarter inch, a half inch, then three quarters of an inch.

"Wow. That's so cool," I said in amazement.

Rachel placed the rounded brush handle against her anus. It easily pushed through her open anus and disappeared inside her ass.

"I used the brush to practice. It's how I learned and interpreted the sensations needed to control my anal muscles. I'm sure you could learn how to do it too."

"I'm not sure what to do," I said quietly.

Rachel pulled the brush from her bum and sat up beside me. "Let's play it by ear," she said as she picked up the twelve inch dildo.

"Whoa," I exclaimed. "What the are you planning to do with that?"

"Train you. You must be curious what it feels like to consciously control your anus. I think it would really give better access to your prostate too. Want to try? I think using these silicone penises will be way better than the brush too."

"Now?"

"Sure. Why not?"

"Well, uh, um, OK," I stammered.

Rachel had me kneel on the bed. She put some KY on my anus and gently pushed her index finger inside my ass.

"OK. You have to really focus, become aware of your anus and what it feels like in action. Really pay attention to what you sense when it's opening and opened, closing and closed. Be aware of how it feels totally stretched open and tight, closed and relaxed, and forcefully squeezed shut as tight as you can squeeze it." She inserted a second finger as she talked.

"Squeeze my fingers as hard as you can. Tighter! Um. Good. Now relax. Feel what relaxed feels like against my fingers. That actually isn't relaxed Jess."

"Rach, is too. I'm not doing anything. My anus is as relaxed as I can get it!" I insisted.

"I know, I know," Rachel assured me. The problem is that what we perceive as relaxed is actually our anus in its normal contracted state, and closed. That's why we aren't pooping ourselves all day long. Feel that. What you're going to learn is what it feels like when its really relaxed. When its really relaxed, our anuses are wide open. A new and different way of thinking about it. Now, squeeze, relax, squeeze, relax, squeeze and hold it squeezed really tight. Keep holding it really tight."

"Rach, my anus is getting tired."

"You're such a pussy," she said laughing. "OK. Two steps. Relax your anus and then immediately strain hard like you're going to poop."

I relaxed my tired little bum hole and then strained down, grunting with effort, trying to poop. I pushed Rach's fingers right out of my butt.

Rachel clapped her hands and squeeled excitedly, "You did it. You did it. Your anus opened. Did you feel that? That's what relaxed feels like. That's the sensation you have to practice. Do it again," she ordered.

I squeezed my anus tight and held it as firmly as I could until it began to feel tired again. I relaxed and then bore down just like I was pooping again.

"Good boy!" she said as she touched my anus. Something slid through my anal ring, stretched it, but not unpleasantly so. I realized it must be the dildo. Rachel slowly pushed it further into my rectum.

"Um," I moaned softly as It pressed against my prostate. "Uh," I grunted as I felt the dildo's shaft continue to slide through my anus. I felt its fat glans as it slid deeper inside my body. It stretched and pushed my against my rectum. Its veined surface rubbed along my prostate as it penetrated deeper into my ass.

"Fuck, umm, that feels, weird," I said as Rachel pushed the dildo deeper into my rectum. She slowly withdrew the penis letting its glans pop out of my ass, my anal ring snapped tightly closed.

"Practice makes perfect. Open your ass Jess," Rachel instructed.

I squeezed my ass and held it closed as tightly a I could. "Umpf," I grunted still holding my ass tightly closed. I relaxed my anus and quickly bore down. I could feel my anus open this time.

"Good job Jess. Try to keep it open for a few seconds."

I was successful for only a few seconds. I could tell I was losing the opening when I felt Rachel press the cock firmly back in my ass. She slid it several inches into my rectum.

"OK. Squeeze it tight and try not to poop it out Jess. Try to hold it in now."

I looked down between my legs as Rachel squirmed under me and snaked her head between my knees. My cock was heavily engorged, hanging down between my thighs, only partially erect. A long thick string of precum hung from my glans. The viscous clear liquid oozed from the dark opening of my penis. Rachel reached up and took my cock in her mouth and sucked and lapped at the fluid. "Um, that's so good," her lips purred around my shaft as she waited for more precum to ooze from my prostate.

The sensation of needing to poop was too strong. My rectum contracted and the penis slowly slipped out of my ass and plopped onto Rachel's chest. She laughed, picked up the dildo and pressed its glans against my anus. "OK Jess, make your anus relax," she ordered.

I strained and felt my anus bulge and relax, allowing the dildo to easily reenter my rectum. Rachel slowly shoved it in a good eight inches and fucked my ass with it repeatedly bumping into my prostate. Rachel was slurping and swallowing the leaking precum in earnest.

"Rach, fuck, I'm going to cum if you keep that up," I groaned with the building tension.

She opened her mouth and my cock sprang free of her lips.

"OK babe. My turn," Rachel said as she pushed me away and stretched out. "Fuck my pussy with that hard cock. I love having your warm cock in my little cunny hole. Then, I want your hard cock in my ass and fuck my pussy with the dildo of your choice. I want both holes filled when I orgasm."

I dutifully followed my very sexy and beautiful wife's instructions. Rachel spread her legs, her hand guided my cock inside her sopping wet pussy as I nestled into the warmth of her crotch. My dripping cock slid easily into the enveloping grip of her vagina. Nothing like fucking pussy. Perfectly designed to caress and stimulate every millimeter of the penis' surface. Heaven. Pure heaven.

Her tits were irresistible, plump mounds of pleasure, large brown nipples begging for attention. I lowered my mouth to her chest sucked her nipples into my mouth, gently licked and teased each nipple in turn. The little nubs swelled, lengthened and hardened in response to my tongue's ministrations.

Rachel reached around me, I could feel her take hold of the protruding dildo. She worked it in and out of my butt in time with the slow thrusts of my cock into her center. Rachel moaned as she alternately sucked my tongue into her mouth then fucked my mouth with deep thrusts of her tongue. I tasted the salty flavor of my precum as we kissed. Yum.

"Jess, oh Jess, I want you to fuck me from behind now. Fuck me in the ass."

I pulled my twitching cock from Rachel's tight pussy. God how I love her dark tight tunnel of pleasure. But I knew her tight ass and rectum would be my reward for following her pleas.

"I won't be able to hold this inside you while you fuck my ass Jess," Rachel said as she withdrew the penis from my ass.

She laid it aside and picked up one of the pyramidal shaped butt plugs and generously coated it with KY jelly. It was over two inches in diameter at its widest girth.

"I'll be gentle babe," she said when she saw the look of concern on my face. "This won't pop out while you're fucking me or when you cum. You'll be able to totally relax your anus and rectum, and still be able to retain this bad boy. Now kneel down," she ordered.

She got behind me, put her finger inside and pressed against my anal sphincter. Push babe, relax your anus. I know you can do it. I felt the firm tip of the butt plug press against my anus. Rachel applied firm pressure and the plug stretched my anus more and more. I strained and grunted, my anal sphincter relaxed, but still resisted the huge plug.

"Oww. I don't know Rach. I don't know if I can stretch that much."

Rachel relaxed the pressure on the plug. She didn't back it out, just stopped advancing it.

"Remember how to relax Jess. Bear down, it will go in."

I strained against the butt plug as Rachel applied more pressure. My anus began to burn as the pyramid invaded my rectum. I thought I was going to tear open when the widest part popped through and it was firmly inside my ass. My anus contracted around the narrow portion of the plug. I could feel the outside handle trapped between my ass cheeks. The fat pyramid filled my rectum and pressed firmly against my prostate.

"Whew. I didn't think I could take it Rach. Wow."

Rachel rolled onto her side and pulled her knees to her chest, presenting her firm round back side for my perusal and enjoyment. I pulled her ass cheeks apart. Her dark little rosebud winked at me with knowing expectations.

I pressed my face between her bum cheeks, breathed in the heady scent of her crotch, and licked her sex from the clit, along her labia and across the sensitive narrow bridge of tissue between her vaginal opening and little puckered anus. Rachel shuddered with expectation as my tongue teased the edge of her anal opening, not quite touching it, toying with her, teasing her. A moan escaped her lips as she wiggled her ass trying to get at my tongue with her anus. I continued to lick the rim of her anus, enjoying the feeling as the tip of my tongue explored each little ridge.

"Fuck Jess. You're driving me crazy," Rachel whined breathlessly.

I pressed the tip of my tongue against the center of her anal rosebud, it contracted in response. Rachel grunted, bore down, her anus dilated open, and my tongue slipped through. Sighs of pleasure met my ears as I probed her rectum and tongue fucked her ass.

SunChris
SunChris
352 Followers
12