Never say No

Story Info
A forgetful sub is reminded that "no" is not an option.
1.1k words
4
36.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a frustrating day, projects not on time, people not where they were supposed to be.

Now to top it all off, we had a business dinner to go to. I called my little one and let her know to be ready to leave as soon as I got home. Since we would be out with "straights" she was allowed to wear a "proper" dress, panties, but no bra, and her black satin choker instead of her usual collar. When I arrived home, she, as she is supposed to, was waiting at the door for me, ready to go to the damn dinner. She was wearing a black mini dress that was properly tight, showing off her fine figure. The neckline was a "scoop" type almost reaching her nipples. Her makeup was perfect, highlighting her features without being apparent. I motioned for her to spin around so I could check her all around. Her long hair was pulled back and held by a sliver clip I had given to her, falling to the middle of her back. The dress was tight enough that I could see the outline of the panties under it.

"Very good, little one" I told her. "I need to get ready myself, come." I headed to the dressing room for a quick shave, and a fresh shirt. She followed behind me to assist. In the dressing room I stripped off my coat, tie, and shirt, and went to the sink to shave. She gathered the discarded clothing, and then went to the closet for fresh. As I shaved I watched the in the mirror. Watching her tight ass though the dress caused a familiar stirring, it had been a long day, it was going to be a long night, and I would be much more relaxed...

When I finished shaving I turned to find her holding a shirt for me to put on. I took the shirt from her and placed it on the sink counter, and gathered her up in my arms. I bent, kissing her, thrusting my tongue into her mouth, letting her know of my need. My hands slid down to her ass and lower to the hem of her dress.

When the kiss broke, she pulled back, "Master, no, we can't, we shall be late..." The look in her eyes told me that she saw the flash of anger in mine. Taking the hem of her dress in my hands I yanked them apart tearing the dress all the way up the back. "Noooo..." she wailed, both at having the dress ruined and at her realization of what she had done. Her arms crossed under her breasts as if to hold the torn dress on. I spun her around, holding her with one arm under hers. Pulling the torn dress out of the way I slapped her ass hard enough to leave my hand print though the silk panties she had on.

Spanking her again, I told her, "You know better than that! NEVER tell me no!"

I slid my restraining arm down to her waist and bent her over by pushing on her back with the other. I than spanked her until both her ass and my hand was bright red. I could see her face in the mirror, tears were streaming down her face and her lips were quivering, but she wasn't saying anything. Still holding her by the waist, I opened the front of my pants, freeing my cock. I pulled the crotch of her panties aside and placed my rampant cock between her lips. With one hard thrust I sank myself all the way into her until my belly was against her flaming ass and my balls were rubbing her clit. As I had suspected, she was hot, wet, and ready for the intrusion. Made so by the spanking. "Now, slut, you will show me you still know how to obey," punctuating each word with a thrust of my cock. "I want you to cum for me. I want you to cum all over my cock. I want to feel your cunt quivering around me!"

Looking at her face in the mirror I now saw a combination of pleasure, pain, and lust. Her eyes closed and her breath came in little grunting pants. I felt her pussy tighten and grow even moister as her orgasm began. Her eyes were tightly shut, her breath was coming in little "oh, oh, ohs" as I felt the pulsations of her orgasm rippling though her cunt. Her cum coated my cock, making it wet and slick for what was about to come. As I pulled out of her I pushed her down so her head and shoulders were resting on the counter. I held her hips with both hands and placed my cock at the entrance to her sweet, tight ass. Pressing forward while I pulled back on her hips, I slid my cock into her tightness. As I penetrated her I heard her deep intake of breath, followed by a satisfied moan as I reached the end of my thrust. I reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back.

"Do you like that, slut? You like me fucking your ass?"

"Oh god," she panted in rhythm with my thrusts, "Yes, master, oh, yes."

"You may cum again, slut," I told her, "but not before I do."

I pulled out of her until just the very tip of my cock was in her, then slammed back into her, my belly slapping her hot ass with each stroke. This and my thrusts bringing a gasp from her each time. It wasn't long before I felt the tightening of my balls. I gave her several short quick thrusts, then as the cum exploded from my cock, I thrust full into her, pumping it deep into her ass. Tight against her I felt her shaking with her orgasm too. When the tremors of our cumming faded to a bearable level, I pulled out of her and turned her around to look at her.

"Go clean yourself up, fix your makeup and hair. You can put on the dark blue dress. Do not shower, or change your panties however."

"Yes, Master." She replied meekly, her eyes however were sparkling.

The dinner was a great success. Thanks partly to the fact I was now relaxed, but in a great part to my little one. She had the glow of a just and well fucked woman to add to her natural wit and intelligence. She charmed my clients, while their wives shot daggers at her with their eyes. She had a slight squirm to her while she was sitting, misinterpreted by the others as sexual tension, but really caused by her still warm ass. When she danced with the clients, they quickly found out that their roving hands caused no rejection, and once again, thought her movements were caused by their fondling, not from the tenderness.

I was very happy when we returned home and little one received a nice reward... But that is another story...