Never Say No Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl accepted the honor. He moved from his chair at the table and knelt in front of the statuesque beauty. He took hold of the small strings of her lacy thong and slowly pulled them down her long tan legs. The men let out small gasps of satisfaction at the sight of her neatly trimmed exposed snatch.

Stephanie smiled nervously as she accepted her fate. Images of Tony willingly serving her friends three nights before flashed through her mind. There was no question what the rest of this night would hold for her. The question was not what was about to happen, but how she would choose to experience it. She could either go along by passively cooperating with the men's desires or she could take control as an insatiable vixen matching their combined lust with her own to make this a night no one would ever forget. There is a difference between being fucked by four men, and fucking four men into utter oblivion. Theirs would not be the only fantasies fulfilled tonight. She felt the lace drop to her ankles. She stepped out of the tiny fabric, leaving it and any inhibition behind. It was time to be every bit the prize they won.

"Men, the night is ours, and so is she," Steve announced victoriously. "Time to leave it all out there. She's done when we're done." Steve words were more a statement to Tony than as instruction to the other two men. He relished reciprocating Tony's unrestricted attention to Carly a few nights before. It was now his turn.

"That's good Steve," Stephanie spoke up as she ran her long fingers through Carl's hair in a way that brought his face perilously close to her moist snatch. She seductively stepped aside and began to stroll around the card table while running her hand across each man's shoulders. "The truth is boys, you'll be through with me long before I'm going to be through with you. Don't think I'll be done when you are. You'll be done when I am. That's a promise. No one leaves this house until I'm done with you."

None of the men could believe what they were seeing and hearing from Stephanie, especially Tony. Her confident tone was convincing. Unlike Tony's last hand of cards, Stephanie wasn't bluffing. The tables had just turned. There was no question they would get everything they wanted from her, and more. Not only would she be their prize, they had just become hers.

Stephanie tugged at Steve's shirt. "Come on boys, it's time to get undressed. You're about to get the fuck of your lives. That means you too Tony," she added with a wink to her husband. She leaned down to whisper a seductive tease into Steve's ear, "Hey Big Spender, I hope you are ready. There will be no 'one and done' with me."

Steve blushed. His wife Carly affectionately called him "Big Spender," because she found his large dick satisfying, but their lovemaking rarely lasted more than a few minutes. Steve almost always gave quickly, was limp in seconds and asleep in minutes. He realized Carly must have shared her nickname for him with Stephanie, and the reason for it.

Stephanie realized the opportunity. If they were never going to forget what was about to happen, she could give them an experience worth never forgetting. She smiled at the thought of tormenting Steve for as long as she could before finally taking him. She felt her own arousal grow at the thought of Tony and his friends having their way with her, and she having her way with them. "I know I've kept your dicks hard all night boys. It's time to show them for what they are and to give them what they deserve."

All four men quickly shed their clothes and stood next to the card table with their rock hard dicks pointing to the ceiling. Stephanie took advantage of their awkwardness by taking control of the room. "Gather around me boys," she said. Stephanie picked up the card deck, shuffled the cards and handed the deck to Steve. "Let's have some fun with this. The cards got us this far; let's see where they'll take us next." She reached down to gently stroke the four large dicks surrounding her, two at a time, as she talked. "Everyone draw a card. Highest card wins. I get two minutes a piece on you in the order of cards, highest to lowest, and then we deal again. Aces high." Stephanie explained it like she had done it before and had been planning this all along for the four men. "I am confident you'll let me know when the two minutes are up for the others." Stephanie squeezed Marco and Carl's dicks.

The men nodded in unison as they quickly picked and showed their cards. For the first time in several hands, Tony won with a jack, Marco had a 9, Carl a 4 and Steve a 3. "Damn," Steve said feeling impatient.

Stephanie wasted no time downing Tony's familiar dick. The other men watched in awe at Stephanie's impressive skills, heightening their anticipation for their turn. Time passed quickly before the men's trio marked the end of Tony's two minutes. Stephanie moved her way to Marco, and the beginning of her servicing the three men other than her husband. She moved skillfully from Marco to Carl's dark dick, then finally to Steve. Stephanie was impressed with the breath and length of Steve's massive member. Carly had shared a lot about it, and now it was her chance to experience it. Just as Carly had taken Tony earlier in the week, it was her turn with Steve. Steve's dick was living up to its reputation. She didn't remember ever seeing a larger piece of meat on a man, and she could tell it was already on the brink of immediate orgasm. Steve had been hard for hours from Stephanie's constant seductive teasing while serving beers, then her gradual striptease to keep Tony in the game.

"Oh fuck!" Steve shouted as Stephanie forced the big slab of meet into her mouth and down her throat. The head of his dick was hypersensitive to the assault of her lips and tongue. Steve struggled to stand, as Stephanie sucked his dick with purpose. She felt his member thicken with the fast approaching orgasm. She was determined to use the two minutes to bring him to the brink, but torment him by keeping him there. "Oh god, you're going to take me!" he yelled, ready to blow his load down her throat.

"Time," the other men called out.

Stephanie pulled off his throbbing dick.

"Oh god, please don't stop. It's right there. Take it! Please take it!" His body squirmed.

"Right there is right where I want it," she said. "Pick your next card men, we're just getting started." The men eagerly picked their next cards.

"Yes!" Steve shouted, holding up an ace of hearts. The other men's cards couldn't compete. Carl had a 10, Tony a 6 and Marco a 2.

Stephanie immediately recaptured Steve's throbbing dick into her mouth, this time gently caressing it slowly. Steve was in agony. He wanted to fuck her face with all he had. Her soft tongue and open mouth teased Steve's dick mercilessly. It felt as if a massive traffic jam of cum was building up in his dick, increasing pressure desperate for relief. Stephanie continued to gently torment Steve's dick with her mouth as she stroked Marco and Carl's dicks with her hands.

"Two minutes," Tony called out. Tony was surprised at the pride he felt at Stephanie's impressive handling of the other three men, especially Steve. Steve was in agony.

"Ahhhhh!" Steve cried out. He couldn't believe Stephanie held him off after two back-to-back turns.

"Guess you'll have to wait for your next turn, Big Spender" Stephanie teased as she moved to Carl. The truth was, Stephanie was masterful at pacing all four men, keeping them on the edge of no return.

"Time to change the game and up the ante," Stephanie said after the third round. "My pussy is wet, hot and ready to be fucked." All five smiled at her playful announcement. They followed her to the couch. "I say we change the game to Five Card Stud. Winner takes all and gets to call the shots. There is no time limit for the prize, and then we play again. Deal the cards boys. I can go all night and I'm ready to be fucked."

Steve dealt the cards, wishing he had the opportunity to stack the deck. Carl won with a pair of jacks. "Damn right," Carl said.

Stephanie turned to the winner and planted a big enthusiastic kiss on his dark lips. "How do you want to fuck me, Carl?" she asked.

Carl laid her on her back across the long wide couch. He spread her knees wide, moving one foot high across the back of the couch, and the other planted on the floor. Her moist open pussy glistened as he knelt between her legs on the couch and moved his large tool into her. He was the envy of the other men as they watched his member disappear into her hungry snatch. Stephanie gasped as she received him into her. "Oh yes!" Stephanie affirmed.

Carl's face lit up with a broad smile. "Damn, she feels as good as she looks." Tony could only agree. "Have at her boys," Carl said. "Her pussy is mine right now, but it doesn't mean you can't have your way with the rest of her."

Steve immediately straddled Stephanie's abs and moved his massive cock between her ample tits. Marco moved in next to the couch so his dick hovered over her face. She gladly took it into her mouth. Tony watched as Stephanie masterfully served all three men with the entirety of her body. The three men developed a cadence, led by Carl's methodical deep movements in and out of her love box.

Stephanie gasped in pleasure. Her body buzzed in her first experience at being taken by more than one man. The men were surprised to see her body respond so quickly. Cold chills covered her body, verifying her claims she was ready to be fucked. Her moans got louder with the imminent approach of her climax. The three men pounded her body harder in response. Her body shook as the orgasm melted her into the couch.

"Yes!" Carl said at the seductress' response to his touch. His dick slid effortlessly in the lubrication of her cum. "Oh fuck, here I come," Carl announced. Stephanie handled all three men ravenously as tremors continued throughout her own body in delight. "Yes!" Carl yelled again as a river of cum poured deep into Stephanie's pussy.

"Fuck!" Steve shouted as his own announcement of pending climax. Stephanie had teased and primed him all night in anticipation of this moment. A blanket of thick white cum poured over her chest. Steve pressed her tits tighter together over his massive dick as he continued to fuck them. Cum sprayed from his dick like a hydrant, covering her tits.

"Oh God!" Marco cried in response to Stephanie's oral skills as the other two men continued to ravage her body. Marco passed the point of recovery and unloaded a large ribbon of cum down Stephanie's throat. Stephanie moaned in delight while continuing to pump his thick juices into her.

The three men collapsed on the couch around Stephanie's painted voluptuous body. Tony was mesmerized by the beauty and performance of his wife. Stephanie smiled at the accomplishment. "Time to deal the cards Steve," she announced undaunted. "I'm just getting started."

Steve moaned. "You're fucking kidding me," he said feeling spent. "I need a minute to recover."

"I am fucking you," she said with an emphasis on the word "am." "There's no 'recovery,' here; no 'one and done" with me Big Spender. It's time to deal the cards. I'm ready for another game of poker and another fuck."

"Damn," Carl answered. "You are insatiable."

Stephanie smiled as she picked up the deck of cards from the table next to the couch. She shuffled the cards a couple times and cut the deck. "Five Card Stud," she said again. "Best hand gets the best fuck of their lives." She dished five cards to each of the four men. "I told you I could go all night, and fully intend to." The men looked at their cards with heightened curiosity. They also wondered if they would be able to keep up with this vixen. "Show me your cards gentlemen. I'm ready to play."

The men had better hands this round, with Steve coming out on top with three tens. Stephanie looked up and smiled at Steve. "I'm all yours Steve, and you are going to be all mine." Steve felt his dick respond to her seductive confidence. She knew she was about to take Steve in a way Carly often hoped for. "How do you want to fuck me Steve? I am more than ready to take you again."

Steve moved Stephanie to the floor in front of the warm fireplace. She knelt on all fours. Steve moved in to enter her pussy from behind. Just seeing her waiting ass and pussy in front of him, with her tits moving gently below caused his dick to harden again. She pushed her ass back against his growing dick. "That's what I want to feel," she said playfully. She felt him move in close with the head of his dick massaging her clit. "Fuck me hard Steve. Make me remember this tomorrow, because I am about to drain you."

Stephanie's sexual boldness rallied Steve and the other three men, including her husband. She seemed insatiable, and for all they knew, she was. Stephanie gasped again as Steve obliged, pushing his massive dick into her. "Yes! Deeper. Yes!"

Stephanie looked around the room as Steve pounded her from behind. "I see three cocks with my name on them," she announced playfully to Carl, Marco and Tony. "Bring those bad boys over here gentlemen. They belong to me."

Marco, Carl and Tony all knelt in front of Stephanie, positioning their cocks in front of her. She took hold of Marco and Tony's dicks with her hands while consuming Carl's in her mouth. She could still taste the sweet combination of his cum mixed with the juices from her own pussy. All four men became lost in her mesmerizing seduction and touch.

"Oh shit! Shit! SHIT!" Steve shouted. Cold chills covered his body as he filled Stephanie with his cum. He couldn't remember the last time he shot his load twice in such a short period of time. Stephanie rocked her body back and forth to drain him into her pussy as she continued her unrelenting oral treatment of Carl and hand jobs on Tony and Marco. She relished the feel of owning four men simultaneously.

Carl arched his back as thick cum pushed its way through his worked over member. Anything Stephanie's pussy hadn't drained him of, her mouth was determined for. Stephanie buried her face into him, forcing the impressive length of his dick down her hungry throat. Her lips wrapped around him like a vice grip and her cheeks were concaved from the sheer force of her suction. She was thirsty to drink every drop of his thick delicacy. Carl held her head in his hands as he fucked her face, and as she drained him dry.

The live porn of watching the other two men empty themselves into both ends of Stephanie left Tony and Marco defenseless to her skillful handwork. Stephanie sensed both were ready to give, and increased the pace of her action while retaining her mouth's suction on Carl.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Tony cried out as thick ribbons of his first orgasm of the night covered the side of her face. Stephanie's grip around his dick intensified in response.

"Yes!" Marco joined in as his dick began to paint the other side of her face with thick globules of white cum.

She continued to pump both men relentlessly, covering her face with their cum until all four men were spent.

Stephanie smiled as she sat back on her heals in the middle of the living room surrounded by the four exhausted well-serviced men. Her body was covered inside and out with cum from the first two rounds of sex. She walked over to the keg to pour herself a beer. Cum poured from her pussy and down the inside of her leg. "Can I get anyone else a beer" she asked.

The four men declined, all catching their breath from the night's recreation. She looked up at the clock. It read 2:00. Stephanie emptied the full mug of draft down her throat. She walked back into the living room, rubbing her fingers through the hair of each man as she passed them, before sitting down in the center of the large couch. She picked up the deck of cards, shuffled them and cut the deck.

"Five Card Stud gentlemen, aces high, winner take all."

Epilogue

Carly's 'girl parties' and the men's monthly poker game were never the same after the eventful week at Tony and Stephanie's. For Carly, the 'girl party' at Stephanie's became the standard by which all other parties would be measured. Requests for Carly to host one of her parties increased, as did sales. For the men, an interesting quandary arose as they went home to their wives and for when they served as future hosts of the monthly poker nights. Their wives all asked what Stephanie wore and what she served that night. Steve was eager to tell Carly about his generous offer to allow Tony to stay in the game, and how that led to a Stephanie's reciprocation of Carly's girl party. The other two men chose not to tell their wives about the outcome of the evening's last bet, but did share about Tony being allowed to stay in the game by wagering Stephanie's clothing. The pressure was now on when it was their turn to host.

Tony and Stephanie's mutual promise to 'never say no' unleashed something new in them and took them to a new place as a couple. Their love and love life became an adventure. Possibilities became endless; moments became opportunities. Every fantasy became real because of their simple promise to never say no, or as Stephanie put it, to gladly always say yes.

12