Never Talk To Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," she gulped as I split her ungainly, sticky labia with the keel of my erection. "That's nice," she added, sighing as she wriggled into a better position and used her hands behind her to support her weight. We kissed again while Jennifer held her legs high and wide for me and I eased my knob end into her body.

"Our first fuck," I whispered, holding her eyes locked with mine. "I wanted you when I first saw you in the supermarket," I admitted truthfully for once. "I knew I'd get you. I wouldn't have rested until I'd fucked into you ... Until I'd squirted my spunk inside you ..." Jennifer gulped and groaned, her eyes closing as I slid a little deeper into her.

Her arms went around my neck and we kissed again while the tempo of our coupling grew more urgent. I held Jennifer's thighs in my palms as the metronomic slaps of our fucking grew into a more staccato beat. When the fire in my legs grew unbearable I pulled my length out of Jennifer's cunt and hauled her off the counter. I turned her so she was facing the wall and, pushing against her back, bent her forward so her generous buttocks were against my belly.

"You filthy, filthy man," she squealed when I squatted and pushed my tongue into her dirty hole again. "You're just so ..."

"Shut up," I snarled as I stood up again. "Just stick your cunt out to me so I can batter it with my cock." Jennifer moaned and complied, her elbows resting on the kitchen side with her forehead in-between. Her heels pecked the floor as I fucked into Jennifer with hard, vigorous strokes. I wanted to pound the woman into submission. I wanted to wipe that superior, cuntish expression she wore when she was out shopping off her smug face. I'd show her who was in control. "I'm going to do things to you," I hissed into her ear as I crouched over her back and mauled at her swinging tits. "I'm going to make you do things you've never even thought of. Would you like that, Jennifer? Would you like me to be in charge?"

"Yes," she moaned while her hips jiggled like jelly as I forced myself harder and deeper. "Anything you say ... Just keep doing this to me ... I ..."

The position wasn't enough for me. I needed her on her back, legs wide, her gaping opening angled at the roof so I could really slam down into her. Jennifer screamed when I almost yanked her off her feet after I withdrew and grabbed her hand to pull her into the living room. She fell back into the sofa in a clumsy tangle of limbs at my impatient push on her shoulder. Growling, I unceremoniously forced her legs wide and jammed a cushion under her arse before I positioned myself on top of her supine form.

Our fucking grew frantic. Jennifer would try to push up to meet the jack-hammer blows from my body. The force was so terrible, and so relentless, that I thought I'd shatter her pubic bone. But Jennifer, to my delight, seemed to revel in the punishment I meted out against her soft flesh. Eventually, when I could hold back no longer, I used my fingers inside her again and forced another spitting climax from her. Jennifer reciprocated with her hand against my erection while the viscous gloop squirted onto my wrist in perfect timing with my own second outpouring. We both grunted and cursed, lost in our own little universe of release. Jennifer's cum slid between the cleft of her buttocks while I decorated her tits and stomach with garlands of spunk.

For the rest of the afternoon, with my jizz drying on her body and crusting her face, I made Jennifer watch some of my best porn. The blue pill worked for hours and I'd let Jennifer languidly stroke my cock as she stared wide-eyed and shocked at the filth on my laptop screen.

"Would you like to do that?" I asked, pointing at the scene in front of us.

"For real?" she responded.

"Why not?" I leaned over to kiss her breasts while my fingers sought out her clitoris.

"Oh, God, I ... I don't know. It's so ..."

"It's hot though, isn't it? I mean, just look at her. She loves it."

Jennifer moaned and closed her eyes as I moved down to kneel on the carpet in front of her. "Just lie back and think about it while I lick you," I murmured.

Then my fucking mobile rang.

Cursing, and with a finger held to my lips to signal Jennifer's silence, I answered the call. I listened to him rant for a few moments, told him I was on it, and hung up.

"I'm hungry," Jennifer said, killing the mood stone dead.

With Jennifer in the shower I took the opportunity to send an email. The anticipation coiled in my guts. I contemplated another blue pill but decided against it, the inherent seediness of what I had planned would suffice for that night.

She wore the clothes I'd bought for her, and I whistled with real appreciation when Jennifer came downstairs and posed in front of me. Her blonde, bobbed hair shone in the late evening sunlight that slanted into the room. Her make-up was subtle, and Jennifer looked ten years younger, with her habitual pissed-off expression smoothed out from the climaxes she'd had that day. The dress I'd provided hugged her curves, with the hem falling to a perfect point to show off her legs. I knew she wore hold-up stockings and not tights, and the image I had of Jennifer in my mind a few hours hence caused my cock to thicken in my jeans.

"Turn around and lift the dress over your arse," I ordered, my voice thick with desire. Smirking, Jennifer complied. "No knickers ... Good." I stared at the woman's heavy-lipped vulva as, with the dress still hiked up to her hips, she turned to face me.

"Are we going out or are you going to throw me onto the settee again?"

Not that Jennifer had any inkling but I had plans for her outdoors and we left the cottage locked behind us before climbing into the Mercedes.

After an intimate dinner in Matlock I drove the car out along a route towards Sheffield. It had grown dark as we'd dined, which was just as I'd wanted, and the car's headlights showed the white P against the blue background clearly. Jennifer turned to look at me as I flicked the indicator lever to signal our exit from the road into the lay-by. I stopped the car and killed the engine. The night settled around us while the big diesel engine tinked and ticked as it began to cool.

"I saw a van," Jennifer whispered as she stared nervously into the dark beyond the windscreen. "Up ahead, it was parked up ahead."

I pressed the button that locked the car doors. "There," I said, "Nobody can get in." I looked at Jennifer until she blinked tensely and looked away. "I thought we could have some fun out here. In the dark. Out in the open air." Placing my hand on her thigh I pushed my fingers under the hem of her dress. "I'm desperate to fuck you again, Jen. You're just so fucking sexy ..."

"I thought I was frumpy and unattractive," the woman replied, still watching for life beyond the windscreen. "I haven't felt so ... desired in years," she continued. "The things you say to me ... The things you do ... Even fucking my throat like that ..." She squirmed in the big leather seat. "It's all so exciting."

"Do you think there's anyone in that van, Jennifer? And," I went on quickly, "even if there is ... Would you mind if they saw us fucking?"

Her legs widened as far as the dress would allow and Jennifer eased her rump forward as she tried to force my fingers into her cleft. "Watch us?" she whispered. "Oh, God ... That would be so wicked."

"Suck my cock, Jennifer," I instructed, indicating my erection that I'd eased out of my clothing.

The woman leaned across the divide and, in that uncomfortable, cramped position on her side, took my member between her lips. When she was busy gobbling my cock, I flashed the Merc's headlights. Not long after I heard the crunch of gravel as two shadows approached.

Jennifer squealed with shock when I lifted her head from my lap and pointed to the faces peering in through the passenger side window. "Get out of here," she gabbled her eyes wide with surprise and fear. "Come on, drive," she urged.

"Relax," I grinned. "They can't get in. The doors are locked. Just be calm ... And suck my cock. Give the boys a show."

"I ... I can't." Jennifer shook her head.

"Yes you can, Jennifer," I insisted. "You can lick my cock and show them your sexy body at the same time." The woman clamped her arms across her torso as I tried to ease the shoelace straps of her gown over her shoulders. "They only want to look, Jen," I soothed. "They just want to watch while we give each other pleasure. Look at them ... They've got their cocks out. They're all stiff and expectant. We can't let them down."

One strap went over a shoulder. I kissed Jennifer and eased the other strap down. She held the bodice of the dress against her breasts for a few more seconds before capitulating. "I don't believe I'm—"

I cut off her words by forcing her head back down to my groin. "Suck my dick," I ordered her. "The lads want to see you licking my pole."

I tugged at Jennifer's dress, not caring if I ripped the thing now. She would do exactly as I wanted, a torn dress didn't matter. She wriggled and squirmed so that the hem of the dress rode up her hips. Her thighs fell open, exposing her sex to the toothy grins outside as I struggled to get my fingers against her labia. In the end, and with no protest from Jennifer, I unlocked the car door and, after walking awkwardly around the car because of my jeans being around my thighs, I pulled a half-naked woman into the benign summer's night.

The heels crunched into the gravel under Jennifer's feet. "No touching her, lads," I warned, more to maintain Jennifer's compliance than anything else. The two men knew the score, nobody wanted her screaming and dragging the old bill into the scene; they could wait for their chance. If she felt reasonably secure knowing I was in charge she'd be more likely to comply with whatever I wanted her to do. With Jennifer's tits swinging free I ordered her to lift the hem of her dress. I smiled when she instantly obeyed. Better and better. "Come here," I barked. "Squat and suck me."

The two men crowded close around us as Jennifer, inhibitions abandoned, slurped at the dome of my erection. Looking down at the crown of the woman's hair I could see her taking surreptitious, sidelong glances at the two guys who, with their cocks in their fists, masturbated to the sight.

When I laid the woman back over the bonnet of the big car she willingly held herself open, fingertips against her splayed piss-flaps, and flaunted her sex at the voyeurs. Heedless of Jennifer's spiked heels against the paintwork of the car I fucked into her with rough abandon. Giving that position up as a bad job since Jennifer was constantly scrabbling for purchase against the bodywork, I turned her round and took her from behind. The slapping fap fap of our coupling sounded loud and lewd in the warm night. The two men were muttering to each other in Dutch, sidling closer and closer to Jennifer while the woman's head lolled with her pleasure. Jennifer saw how close the men were when she opened her eyes and, to my delight, and theirs, reached for their erections.

Jennifer wailed as we climaxed together. I felt her cunt tightening around my cock as she came, my seed pumping into her body while I grunted and grimaced and my fingers dug into the flesh of her hips. I slid my cock out of her body and a long drop of goo spurted from her hole, spattering against the dark of her stocking. I pushed Jennifer down into a squatting position, making her cunt gape and fart a squelch of my semen onto the stones between her feet. Standing either side of Jennifer, and jerking their fists along the lengths off their erect dicks, the two men quickly took advantage of the blonde's vulnerable position. I watched as she accepted the inevitable and closed her eyes. The one who came first grunted hugely before letting a great spurt of thick gloop go in a long, arcing parabola. The stuff rained down onto Jennifer's breasts and, just as that storm abated, the second man pumped his load over Jen's face and hair.

The men gave me a thumbs up and, after rearranging their clothing and making obviously disparaging remarks about the ruined slut squatting in the puddle of goo, strode back to their van.

I made Jennifer walk around the car park with cum dribbling out of her and down her thighs while the two men's spunk glistened in the starlight that filtered down through the trees.

"I love the way you move in those shoes," I growled, still nursing a semi-stiff penis. "Do you like being my cum-slut?" I asked. "Did it make you wet to get fucked while those two watched?" The van's engine sputtered to life, its rear lights bathing Jennifer in an apt red glow. "I'm going to drive you back to the cottage now. You're going to sit in the car... naked. When we get back I want you to get out of the motor nice and slow, let me hear those heels on the flagstones of the drive then, when you get inside, you're going to lie on the sofa while I stuff your nasty cunt with meat."

Jennifer stared at me. "Oh, God," she whimpered, "what have you done to me? ... I'll do anything for you. Anything."

I squirted my cum into Jennifer's body as we lay on the bed, half-spooning, with her legs over my hips as we kissed. She slept that night still wearing stained stockings, with the residue of my ejaculate dribbling from her opening and with cum crusted and dried over her skin and hair.

In the morning I fucked her again. I could smell the spunk and her cunt as we rolled around on the ruined bed. This time she rolled off me as I cried out in delight, taking my cock into her mouth and just swallowing as fast as she could. When I'd finished she came to me and, as we kissed again, squirted my semen into my mouth.

The day was spent recuperating. Jennifer complained about her throat being sore, hardly surprising given the abuse it suffered yesterday. I also had to tell the woman lies about my past life. It's a good thing for me that I can have several identities compartmentalised in my head. I then had to listen to her shit about how great her boys were doing in school ... about how she loved her husband ... that this was just something she'd decided to do on the spur of the moment ... blah blah ... fucking blah. Given the successes of the previous day, and given the fact that I was bored with her crap, I decided to accelerate the process and sent my surreptitious email when Jennifer was again in the shower.

My phone rang again. I told him I was on it and would have information tomorrow or the next day.

"Where're we going?" Jennifer asked as I pointed the car up the hill towards Riber.

"Up to the old folly," I replied. "It's a ruin with a bit of history. It's also perfect for a little sleazy outdoor fun." I looked across at Jennifer's face. "You game?"

She nodded enthusiastically.

Stupid bitch, I thought.

I kept my face away from the CCTV as, after parking in the hotel car park a few hundred yards down the hill from Riber itself, Jennifer and I walked out of the gates and back to the road. When we reached the barrier of the Herras fencing that surrounded the ruin, I pushed open a loose section and in we went. The thickening darkness as night descended lent an eerie aspect to the forlorn decay of the old place. It was a place for derelicts, recalcitrant youths, and depraved lovers. The seediness of our surroundings, coupled with the inevitable pecking of heels on the roadbed made me hard. Knowing what was waiting for Jennifer in that place made me stiffer still. It had been fun so far, but the best was yet to come.

I couldn't resist halting and lifting the short denim skirt I'd insisted Jennifer wore. I squatted as she, with legs bent at the knee to accommodate me, held herself wide open. My tongue squirmed into her opening and her desire sluiced from her. I used my fingers inside her again and was rewarded with an intense, obscenity-laced and squirting climax from Jennifer.

Then, as the men came at her from the darkness, I stepped back and watched. It wasn't pretty but I was soon pumping my hand along my shaft as they used her as their fuck-toy. Nothing I'd done in the last day or two came anywhere close to the depravity of the half-dozen that fell upon the woman.

I gave her a parting squirt of my cum across one cheek as she, with her mouth crammed full of cock, staring at me with tears streaming from her eyes, made pathetic mewling pleas for help around the gag of flesh and gristle.

Andre the Dutchman thanked me for the emails and the present. What could I say? I didn't have to throw Jennifer to him and his boys, but I owed him for some other dodgy business; I thought I'd him and his lads play with her. I shook his hand before he turned back to Jennifer. Abandoning the woman and the Mercedes I walked down the hill to where Andre had parked the van; the same van that Jennifer had seen in the lay-by the previous night. I found the keys in the ignition of the innocuous Ford Fiesta which sat in front of the van. Then I drove to the pre-arranged hotel and, once in my room, unable to wait until the morning, I used the disposable phone to call him.

"Yeah," I said, "she's having an affair." I heard his breath hiss through the earpiece of the mobile. "In fact," I continued, "she's fucking more than one bloke. I saw her last night, in a car park, with one in her cunt while she wanked two others off." I didn't need to be so harsh, so cruel, but I get a kick out of it. "I've just left her now being gang-fucked. They were taking her in every hole. She looked a right mess when I left. Oh," I added, "I had to give her a couple of fucks myself. I couldn't resist it. She's such a filthy slut."

Smirking, I hung up on the stunned silence. It was time for a new start anyway. I'd grown bored with the straight life. The detective thing was all a front anyway, something I'd decided to try, just for the grin. It was only when he came to me, all sus about his wife's fidelity, and after I'd first seen her at the supermarket, that I made up my mind to pack that shit in and try a different scene ... What a joke, she'd been as straight as a die until he'd pointed me at her.

12