Never Thought She would Do That

Story Info
Wife took advantage of my fantasies.
1.9k words
3.31
69.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chase34
chase34
40 Followers

My wife Ashley and I started dating when she was 16 and I was 18. We were soulmates from the start. Through High school, college and graduate school we had never had any issues. We spent every second of every day that we could together and were truly perfect for each other. We married ten years into our relationship and had two beautiful children.

Let me tell you a little about Ashley, she is a first grade teacher and her personality is very much caring, motherly and reserved. She is a very shy and beautiful girl, she stands almost 5'8'', 135lbs an amazing ass and 34 C breasts (implants). She has always been into fitness and is in unbelievable shape especially considering she has had two children and is now 32.

When she gets drunk however, which hardly ever happens she gets very horny an generally we have the best sex of the year, usually she lets me cum in either her mouth or pussy which doesn't happen normally. However, even when drunk the ass is always off limits, much to my dismay. I have always been happy with our life together, I just wish she would be more open to sexual exploration.

Since we began dating I had always fantasized about Ashley being with another man, I watched wife swapping porn, masturbated to videos and stories and even joined a few websites over the years. About 12 years into our life together as our second child neared the age of one our sex life really halted and with the exception of a hand job here and there we were pretty lifeless.

One night I returned from work and my wife had found some porn I didn't hide well enough and needless to say she was shocked. She jumped to the conclusion that I was leaving her and wanted to be with other women, when I explained that they were just fantasies and I would never act upon them she calmed down and talked it over with me.

She seemed to except my fantasies and soon we began role playing and having sex like we were in our teens again, she would blow me every few days and have me describe in detail the things I thought about in my head.

After about eight months of our new exciting sex life one of Ashley's closest friends from high school invited her to come visit for a few days as she was separated from her husband and needed the company/moral support.

Since it was summer vacation and my wife needed a break away from the kids for a few days she went to visit. The night before leaving while having sex she started talking about how hot it would be if she met someone while she was gone and could live out my fantasy, I told her if she did I wanted to know as it was happening so I could masturbate and enjoy the experience as well.

The next Morning Ashley gave me an amazing blowjob and as she was sucking my cock I told her how she gave the most incredible oral and how it was too bad no one else would ever experience it. I dropped her off at the train station gave her a big kiss and told her to have fun.

About 8:30 in the evening after the kids were in bed Ashley texted to let me know they were planning on going out to a new bar down the street so they could get drunk and blow off steam, but first they needed to get all sexy.

I told her to send me a pic of you two getting ready and to my surprise a picture came back instantly of the two of them in their panties with no bras! and the caption your welcome.

I had always been very attracted to Jenn and this caused me masturbate right away as I dreamed of them being naked together.

About midnight I received a text saying they had met a few really hot guys and were headed back to Jenn's place.

Ashley texted me Jenn was all over one of them at the bar, and now they were basically dry humping on the couch like teenagers. Ashley was laughing and joking about how her husband had only left for a few days to stay at his parents while they try to work things out and she couldn't believe Jenn was so drunk and handsy.

I texted Ashley good night around 1 am and she told me that the other guy (Adam) had been flirting with her all night and that she was really into him, I quickly got hard again and we started texting back and forth some dirty thoughts until I came again and told her I was heading off to bed. As I was laying in bed Ashley texted me drunk, and horny, I wanna fuck!

I just responded with have a fun time, we'll talk in the morning.

I woke around 8 the next day and when I checked my phone I had about 20 texts, and a few emails from Ashley. I checked the text and a picture of Ashley, Jenn and one younger muscular looking guy with a bong. A second text was Ashley telling me that she tried weed for the first time and really liked it.

Twenty minutes went by in the text chain, it was around 3 am and I received a message that said Jenn just went to the bedroom and is fucking Ryan's brains out, you should hear the moaning.

The next text was a picture of Ashley in the bathroom and it read; I just kissed Adam, he's awesome I think I am going to do it, if you want me to stop I will, get back to me asap (with a winking eye emoji).

Shortly their after a picture of Ash in her lacy black bra and tiny thong saying last chance, we are heading to the bedroom.

To say I was in shock would not even describe it, I stopped reading the text and responded to her WTF, is this for real.

10 -15 minutes went by as I tried calling several times before I receive a text saying hey man, your wife is sleeping, thanks for letting her come out here, she is wild, you watch those videos yet?

I quickly went into my email and clicked the first link; Ashley was lying on her back naked and the phone was zoomed in on her, she had a huge smile on her face as she was getting fingered and moaning really loud. Ashley then said put your cock back in my mouth please.

He quickly spun up next to her and started feeling her tits with one hand while videoing her naked body, Ashley then reached out to his cock and started to jerk him off saying I love your cock.

30 seconds went by before she took his cock in her mouth. He started to moan as she blew him, this lasted about two minutes before she pulled his dick out and licked it bottom to top. While he was fingering her pussy I heard him say are you sure your husband wants to see this?

"yes" she moaned loudly.

Ashley played with his dick for about a full minute while he touched her all over and she moaned, grunted and started begging Fuck me, fuck me please!

I was already jerking off again, but to state I was pissed and shocked is an understatement. I could not believe what I was seeing after 12 years together, was this the mother of my children? The girl I loved dearly? The video went black.

I clicked to the next video and Ashley was on all fours as he was giving it to her from behind, her ass cheeks were spread wide open and sticking up in the air. I heard her begging for it harder, telling him to go deeper an faster. He was grunting that he wanted to cum so bad.

Ashley started moaning back at him to cum, she wanted to taste him.

He slapped her on the ass an told her to get on her knees.

Ashley quickly rolled off his cock and spun to the side of the bed, he dropped the phone an I heard moans as the video ended.

The third video was from a different email, Ashley was on her knees as he was sitting on the bed. She was blowing him while he held the back of her head, she was sucking, licking, moaning and begging for more cock.

I heard her mutter I wanna taste your cum again. He was shifting side to side as she was clearly taking him deep, using her tongue like a pro and working towards a climax.

I'm lucky to get one mouth shot a year, but here she was begging for him to cum in her mouth for a second time. Soon I watched as she appeared to swallow his cum and he grabbed the back of Ash's head slamming his penis into her throat.

Ashley turned around and laid face down on the bed, he spread her ass cheeks again and fingered her pussy from behind, he said I'm trying to keep your face off camera so I can show my friends.

He played with Ashley's holes for a few minutes before she rolled over onto her back where he let the camera linger on her face for a good ten seconds! he set the phone to the side of the bed and it was aimed it at them, she sat up and they embraced in a kiss that was very passionate and lasted a few minutes before Adam pushed Ashley onto her back and slowly licked his way down to her hips.

He got on his knees in front of her and grabbed the phone as she lifted her legs and he got between her legs. The phone was aimed right on her vagina as he started to lick, I could literally see the wetness dripping down the inside of my wife's thighs. I heard her moaning louder than I had in the decade plus that I have known her.

My thoughts were I hope this doesn't end up on some amateur porn website, could be really bad if this got out.

The forth video was aimed at the two of them as Ashley bounced up and down on top of him, they were embraced in a chair kissing as she rode him. They went hard and fast for a few minutes before she started to orgasm, she let out some of the loudest cries of pleasure I have ever heard,

Ashley slowly got off Adam and kissed him before walking out of view of the camera. Adam grabbed the phone and zoomed in on his softening cock, it was soaked and I could see cum on the chair.

I spent the entire day calling Ashley with out an answer, no texts, no response at all. Later that night I received a text from Jenn's phone stating that they were hung over all day and my wives phone had died. Jenn told me that they were going out again tonight and she would call me in the morning.

I woke the next morning to a picture on my phone of Ashley naked, Adam and another guy both giving me the thumbs up. the text simply read she going to be sore by the time she gets home.

chase34
chase34
40 Followers