Never Too Late

Story Info
It's never too late to find your one true love.
19.6k words
4.75
22.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tec991
tec991
35 Followers

Meg was in the queue for coffee during the break of a mind numbingly boring business update course when she spotted him across the room. Surreptitiously looking over, she double checked. Yep, definitely him. She hadn't seen him in person since leaving Uni, but had done some online checks (who doesn't?) so knew how the years had treated him. Well. Very well.

Although they had been in some of the same lectures, they hadn't ever had a proper conversation, unless you count drunken ramblings in the chip shop after a night out when they both happened to be in there with their groups of friends. Their paths just didn't really cross -- he was one of the 'cool' kids; Meg, not so much. That's not to say she was in the geeky crowd, it was more like she didn't really know where she belonged and wasn't brave enough to take the plunge to try and break into Ross' crowd.

Meg picked up her coffee and made her back towards the conference room. As she went past she half glanced at him and smiled but kept going. She didn't want the embarrassment of him not recognising her and didn't know what she'd say if he did.

Annoyingly, he must have been sat behind her because she couldn't see him anywhere, which made the second half of the course very uncomfortable. Yes, it was big headed to think he was looking at her, but he might have been.

Finally, it was over. After filling in the mandatory feedback form she then started packing away, taking the free pen and paper as had everyone else.

"Hi, Meg? I thought it was you earlier but couldn't get away from my boss at break to say hi. How are things?"

She looked up and straight into his blue eyes. A bolt went through her like nothing she'd ever felt before.

"Hey, I'm good thanks -- you? I wasn't sure you'd recognise me -- it's been so long!"

He smiled to himself and looked at his watch,

"Look, I've got to head back to the office but are you local? It would be great to catch up properly. Are you free tonight?"

Meg's stomach flipped and she nodded, then immediately shook her head, tutting to herself,

"Bugger, tonight's no good. I promised a friend I'd help her with some work stuff. Damn. I've already cancelled her once or I'd..."

"No problem", he smiled that devastating smile at me again, "how about tomorrow?"

Tomorrow was Friday. Did it seem sad that she had no plans on a Friday? Hell, he didn't have plans, why should she?

"Sure -- how about Bill's at 8?" Bill's was the local trendy wine bar -- Meg had been a few times and knew that it would be lively enough to not be the only ones in there, but not so loud they wouldn't be able to hear themselves talk (she really was getting old having thoughts like that!).

"Awesome, I'll see you there. Really sorry, I've got to run." He waved over at someone looking annoyed in the doorway and grinned. It was lucky she was sat down. The effect he was having on her was, in all honesty, worrying.

*******************

Saturday morning and even without opening her eyes Meg could feel the warmth of the sun trying to break through the curtains. She smiled to herself and half opened her eyes. Yep, there was definitely a naked man in her bed. A naked man who was ever so gently snoring.

Not wanting to wake him, she closed my eyes and let herself think back to how the evening had gone -- well it would seem!

They'd not stopped talking in the bar. Meg had been super nervous which always made her talk more but it was different to with other guys. It was all natural and it was like they'd known each other years. After the first drink they'd moved over to a sofa that came free and before she'd even realised it, his hand was on her knee, gently caressing her leg.

When someone rushed past and her hair blew over her face, he gently brushed it away from her eyes, then hesitantly leant in to kiss her gently on the lips. It would have been cheesy if it hadn't felt so right. He pulled back and looked at her, unsure if it had been the right thing. She moved back towards him and they kissed properly this time. She had never wanted anyone more. The kiss was gentle but passionate, their tongues gently caressing each other as his hands moved across her back.

It had been Meg that pulled away; She could see this was going to get very out of hand, very quickly.

Once outside the bar he pushed her towards the wall then kissed her again. She was kissing him back, running her fingers through his hair then finding her leg was bent up and he was holding it against him. He had whispered something about getting a taxi, and with no hesitation she had agreed and given her address when we got in.

She'd been forcing herself not to touch him, other than their fingers being entwined on the journey home. She just wanted all of him and the sooner the better.

Inside the front door it was like a scene from a movie. She didn't think it would ever actually happen like that in real life, but they were urgently kissing, his t-shirt coming up over his head in between kisses. Neither of them wanting to lose contact. She remembered clocking that he was tanned and ripped, but not too ripped, before he was unzipping her dress and pulling it down over her shoulders.

She had worn her sexiest black underwear, amazingly a matching set, more for confidence than with the thought of anyone seeing it. He kissed her shoulder and with his finger started pulling her bra strap down her arm.

Meg had moved his hand and dropped to her knees, fumbling with his buckle until she could finally undo his jeans and pull them down. Pulling his Calvins over his hard erection, she gently kissed his cock. Flicking her tongue back and forth he had gently moaned, taking a deep breath in as she took him in her mouth. He'd asked her to stop, worried he would come too soon but that's what she had wanted, sucking him, moving her hand up and down until she felt him stiffen and come with a guttural noise. Swallowing, Meg had looked up at him and saw him smiling. "Wow" was all he had said and that had been good enough for her.

Back in the bright sunshine of morning Meg was getting turned on just thinking about the experiences from the night before and leant over and kissed his shoulder. Not getting any reaction, she started kissing down his beautifully sculpted chest, until she reached his belly button.

As she moved downwards, she felt him move slightly,

"Hey you."

"Morning sleepy head," she replied laughing, "I decided this was the best way to wake you up without throwing things at you."

He laughed and turned himself around so that they were kneeling, facing each other at the end of the bed. He pulled her to him and kissed her slowly, holding the sides of her head to keep her pulled close to him. His hands started to move down to her breasts, grazing her nipples with his thumbs. An involuntary moan came from her mouth as he started to kiss her neck, moving his hands down ahead of him.

As his mouth reached her breasts and his hand slipped between her legs she could hear her breathing become heavier, grinding against his hand as his fingers stroked her clit. He gentle sucked on her nipple, his tongue caressing gently before using his teeth to gentle pull.

She sank down on her knees, unable to stay kneeling upright with the persistent rubbing of his fingers against her clit. He moved back to her mouth, kissing her deeply before pushing her back on to the bed, lying on top of her, kissing her all the time.

She reached down and could feel he was as hard as anything and adjusted herself so she could feel his tip nudging at her. He looked in her eyes and with one movement was deep inside her.

With her legs wrapped around his back, he thrust harder and faster, making her buck against him as she felt her orgasm growing.

"I'm coming, I can't stop..." she gasped as she came hard, clenching him with her vaginal muscles as she came. He groaned and came as well, shuddering inside her, still thrusting, until they both finished. He lay on top of her, still inside her as they kissed, both breathless.

"That was unbelievable", he said, "I've never come like that."

She could feel him softening inside her and he slid out, lying back against the pillows. Her hand traced the muscles on his stomach, moving down to stoke his cock.

"Easy tiger, I need time to recover" he laughed, moving her hand and kissing her fingers.

"Spoil sport," she retorted as she got out of bed and walked to the en-suite. She shut the door and sat on the loo, reeling in thoughts of what had happened in the last 24 hours. She had never had a one night stand before, but this didn't feel like that. It felt like they'd been together forever.

She flushed the loo and got in the shower, letting the water run over her head, eyes closed. There was the click of the door opening and then a blast of cold air as the shower door opened. Her nipples went hard in the cold air and she pulled him in towards her.

They kissed under the water, his hands massaging her bum. She turned around and twisted her head to keep kissing him while his hands moved to her breasts. He was hard again and Meg bent over for him to take her from behind. Her hands on the wall, he held her hips as he moved inside her.

Meg got louder as he got faster, hearing his balls slapping against her, she pushed harder against him, wanting him deeper and deeper. A hand moved round to rub her clit, pushing her over the edge as she came loudly. He came straight after, both of them breathing heavily. She turned around and wrapped her arms around him as they kissed, both keeping their eyes open as their tongues danced around each other.

Half an hour later and wrapped in her fluffy dressing gown, Meg made scrambled eggs for them both, throwing in the smoked salmon she'd bought as a treat. She hadn't realised how hungry she was until they'd got out of the shower, but thinking it through it was no surprise given how much physical exertion they'd had over the last 12 hours!

Ross had got dressed, ruining any thoughts there had been about admiring his body some more as he ate breakfast.

"I need to go home and get clean clothes," he said, pushing his empty plate away. "Do you want to come with me or meet up later?"

Meg pondered the question. Undoubtedly if they both went then they'd end up in bed again. Which would be lovely, but she had promised to meet a friend for coffee and a date de-brief.

"Let's meet up later," she said, reaching over the table and touching his arm. "I can't cancel on Kate, she's desperate to know how last night went and..."

"Kate? From Uni? I can't believe you still meet up with her. I hardly see anyone from Uni now except James -- remember him?" Meg nodded, remembering the slightly shorter, still very good looking friend. "He always fancied Kate but was never confident enough to do anything about it -- like me with you."

Meg spluttered as her coffee went down completely the wrong way.

"What?! But we both fancied you both but didn't think we'd stand a chance, what with the whole netball team running after you both!"

Ross laughed, shaking his head.

"Man, things could have been so different all these years. I'll text James and maybe the four of us could meet up. Unless Kate's married with 5 kids?"

Meg's smile vanished as she thought back to the last few months where Kate had needed all her support.

"No, she was married but the bastard left her after 3 years for his secretary. She was 6 months pregnant at the time and has been bringing up William on her own since. He doesn't want anything to do with his son."

"What a dick," Ross took Meg's hand. "I can see she's lucky to have such an awesome friend. Well, we can still meet up with James. We could even go to the park or something with the little guy."

Meg got up and kissed him full on the mouth. "He's a bit diddy for football in the park but that would be great to meet up. Now, skedaddle before I want to kiss you again." She couldn't believe this was happening, it was like they knew each other inside out and had fallen straight into sync with each other.

He laughed and got his keys. "I'll text you later, maybe you come to mine tonight?"

Meg nodded, as he kissed her again, pulling her dressing gown open and feeling her breasts before leaving her in the hall with a throbbing between her legs.

**********

"You've had sex with him!"

Nearly dropping 3 month old William, Kate jumped up to give Meg a hug. She hadn't quite mastered the multi tasking whilst holding a baby yet.

Meg took William from her, focussing on giving the baby kisses so Kate couldn't see how much she was blushing.

"How do you know??", Meg said, muffling her words in William's neck. Why did babies smell so good?

Kate grinned at her.

"You've got a funny smile on your face and you're walking all bow-legged."

"I am not!! But yes, I have had a lot of sex with him. It's like we've been together forever and it's not even been 24 hours."

Over the next couple of hours they dissected the date and the post date activities. They had always shared everything when it came to date details and Meg only held back a few more personal details about Ross' body, wanting to keep some things just for her own private thoughts. Kate was obviously thrilled for her but didn't want her to get carried away too quickly. Having been badly hurt herself, she didn't want Meg having her heart broken as well.

"OK, I'd better get going -- I want to get home and change before finding out if I'm seeing him again tonight."

"I'm sure you'll be seeing all of him tonight," Kate said with a wink as she put William in his push chair, making funny faces and making him give the cutest gurgle you'd ever heard. "You have been careful haven't you?"
Meg went red. It hadn't even crossed her mind. They'd been too busy ripping each other's clothes off to worry about condoms.

"Meg! Why not? Promise me you'll sort that tonight? For all kinds of reasons."

Meg nodded. Kate was right, she didn't know Ross or his history and although it felt right now, it was only one night in.

"Sorry. We just got carried away and it didn't cross my mind. Point taken and I'll stop at the chemist on my way home."

********

Three hours later and Meg was stood on the doorstep of a large, smart looking Edwardian house, on a leafy street in the nice end of town. She had spent ages deciding what to wear, trying to look nice without looking like she'd make an extra special effort. Pleased with her final choice of a summer dress which showed just enough leg and was low enough to entice without being slutty, she rang the doorbell with a shaky hand, suddenly very nervous.

She saw a figure coming to the door through the patterned glass and her stomach flipped. What if he'd realised it was all a fun mistake?

Ross opened the door, wearing a t-shirt she'd seen in the Crew catalogue and blue shorts which showed off his tanned legs.

He didn't say anything but leant in to kiss her slow on the mouth. She melted into him, kissing him back, her hand on the back of his head not wanting to let him go.

"Mmh, been waiting all day for that," he said, pulling away.

"Ross! Bring her in here, I want to meet this gorgeous creature you've been telling me about!"

Meg started, not sure who this was and why they were here.

"Don't panic," Ross said, taking her hand and leading her through into a hallway with gorgeous mirrors and pictures on the high ceilinged walls. "It's my sister, not a secret wife or anything. She was coming over for dinner anyway and I thought it would be nice for you two to get acquainted."

Thoughts rushed over Meg as she took this in. Meeting the family already? This had to be a good sign, albeit one she was completely unprepared for.

She smiled at him, squeezing his hand and deciding it was better to go with the flow and just make sure she didn't blurt out that she loved him just yet.

The evening was a great success. There had been a BBQ and plenty of wine and Amy, Ross' sister was so like Kate that by the time she faked a yawn and said she had to go as she had to go to bed (with a wink) it felt like they had been friends for years.

They were sitting out on the patio, the gas patio heater taking the edge off the chill in the air the later it got. Amy had been curled up in one of the cool wicker egg swing chairs Meg had always coveted and Meg and Ross were on a comfortable, cushioned outdoor sofa, Meg leaning more on Ross as the evening had progressed. Every now and then he'd kissed her forehead and it had felt perfectly natural to leave her hand on his thigh, stroking it every now and then until he took her hand, holding it near his knee to stop her moving it up too far.

"I'm sure I'll see you soon Meg," Amy said, coming over and giving her a big hug. "I've never seen my brother so smitten."

"It was great meeting you," Meg replied, meaning every word. "We'll have to catch up for coffee or something."

"Hey, you'll be too busy with me to meet my sister," Ross playfully started pushing his sister towards the door. She laughingly waved goodbye and made her own way out leaving them alone in the garden.

"So...." Meg suddenly didn't know what to say.

"So...."

Bending his head down he kissed her slowly, his hands in her hair, letting down the plait she had coiled around her head.

God, the effect he had on her was devastating.

"I want you," he murmured, his hand moving up to her breasts.

"Mmmhmm," was all she could manage before he picked her up and carried her over his shoulder into the house.

Meg shrieked as he moved faster but Ross just laughed, putting her down as they got to the huge lounge which had big pillowy sofas that looked like you could be swallowed up in them.

They fell into one and as Meg pulled his t-shirt over his head she started kissing his chest, pushing him back against the cushions. Reaching his belly button she looked up at him, before unbuttoning his shorts and gently taking out his hardening penis.

She took him in her mouth, using her hand to rub the length of him as she sucked hard and then soft, flicking her tongue around as he shifted and groaned. He came almost immediately, going quiet as he finished. She swallowed, then kissed his now softening cock before moving back up his chest to kiss him properly.

"You are way too good at that."

"That's weird, I've never really liked the thought of it before. No one else has wanted me to do it much, so I figured I was no good."

He pulled her dress over her head as he said, "Well they need their heads examining. Your turn now."

Leaving her bra and knickers on, he slowly kissed Meg's neck, his hand moving to inside her knickers.

"Christ you're wet,"

His kisses moved to her stomach before moving down further. He pulled her knickers to one side, before flicking his tongue over her clit.

"You are ...ahhh....good at ..." she came, hard and quiet as he stopped flicking and started gently kissing the whole sensitive area, almost French kissing her with his tongue probing. She came again, her knees jerking upwards and nearly knocking him out.

She cried out, her fingers running through his hair as he kept going until she came a third time, her whole body shaking.

"You've got to stop," she gasped, "I can't cope. I've never come like that. I didn't think you could."

He pulled up, lying on top of her as she tried to get her breathing back under control.

They kissed, arms and legs as entangled as their tongues. Ross moved to one side of her, holding her tight.

"I think we make a pretty good team at this. Will you stay the night?"
She nodded, snuggling into him, suddenly a bit overcome.

They spent the next few hours 'watching' a film but it was an oldie and they were kissing through most of it. Proper snogging which Meg decided is seriously underrated. He'd been up to get her a t-shirt to put on which was too big but comfy and it smelt deliciously of him.

tec991
tec991
35 Followers