Never Too Much Pregnancy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers

"You aren't done yet tonight, buster," she told me, slipping one ring around my scrotum and the other down my shaft to my cock's base. Even just this slight handling was enough to make me rock hard. I was standing up like a teenage virgin. "Lay on, Macduff," she ordered, laying on her back next to Wendy, her legs spread, knees up. I didn't need to be told twice. I was on her in an instant, sinking my prick into her warm and homey cunt.

Wearing silicone rings when fucking intensifies the whole experience. I was used to laying Justine while other were watching, so I wasn't performing to please Wendy, though it seemed to me she had never seen others have sex in front of her before.

"Is this your first time with a couple?" I asked her while on top of Justine.

Her eyes darted back and forth between me and my wife until Justine nodded her ascent. "Yes," Wendy admitted.

"Tell him the rest," Justine said, shifting her position slightly, resting one hand on my ass.

"I've slept with Justine before though," she added.

I laughed, half in amazement, half in annoyance. "When were you going to tell me?" I asked Justine.

"Today," she said. "It was only twice. I had to try her out before letting you have her," she said. "Besides," she continued talking as if Wendy wasn't even there. "I was her first woman. You can't take a young girl and toss her into a three-way without breaking her lesbian cherry first." For some reason this caused Wendy to lean over and kiss my wife. Watching them kiss was almost enough to make me cum, but not quite, not with the cockrings on. "Roll over," Justine ordered me.

I did as she ordered, so the she was riding me now. "He needs extra help to cum when he has my cockrings on," she explained to Wendy. "That's why you're going to sit on his face."

It wasn't like I was going to protest Justine's plan. In a minute Wendy had positioned herself above me and lowered her tasty snatch down to my face. I'd never been a huge fan of face sitting because some women put too much pressure on me making it almost impossible to breathe, but Wendy was either sensitive to this problem—probably because she had done it before—and I could tell she was leaning forward, into my wife where no doubt they were necking, relieving some of the pressure on my neck.

Most of my spunk had been well cleaned from Wendy's cunt by Justine's talented tongue, but my scent and bits of my leavings were still clinging to her. I concentrated on sucking the remaining juices from her cunt and stimulating her clit with my tongue.

It was impossible for me to tell if Wendy had another orgasm or not. She had her thighs clamped to the side of my head and every motion she made was either mimicked or masked by Justine's while she rode my cock. The over stimulation of all this was eventually enough for me to overcome the restrictions of my cockrings and shoot my load into my wife's cunt.

Justine felt my eruption within her and shortly stopped her steady up and down, back and forth rocking. She didn't let Wendy go away, so I kept a steady pace of stimulation on her pussy until both women crawled off me.

"See," Justine said to Wendy, "he's good for at least two throws a night." She lay back on the bed and spread her legs once again. "I need to be cleaned," she announced to us both, but leaving it up to me if I was willing to share Justine's cream pie with Wendy.

I looked down at my partially swollen prick and started to carefully remove the silicone rings. "You start," I told Wendy, not looking up from my efforts. "I'll join you in a minute."

It wouldn't take that long to get the rings off, but I wanted to watch her eat out Justine. She hesitated at first; she might have fooled around with other women before, but it was doubtful she ever indulged in a cream pie previously.

"Come here, honey," Justine encouraged her, lightly patting her pussy. With this bit of encouragement Wendy crawled between Justine's legs, lowered her face to my wife's sopping pussy. I watched her eat for a minute, then slipped off the rings and joined her between Justine's thighs.

I always found it somewhat difficult to share a cream pie with another person at the same time. There just isn't enough space between a woman's legs to easily do that. But Justine spread her legs as much as she could, I worked my body next to Wendy's and we were able to take turns cleaning her cunt of my spunk. Eating a cream pie with another person in an incredible intimate act because you're wedged between the thighs of the cream pie receiver and you can't help but share cum, saliva and pussy juice. I'd eaten more than my fair share of Justine's cream pies so I let Wendy feast as much as she liked.

It was obvious to me that this was something she had never in her life planned to do, it took her a little while, but eventually she warmed to the act—having witnessed it earlier—and finished up Justine nice and neat.

I'm not sure what happened after that. I was exhausted and soon fell to sleep. What Justine and Wendy did while I slept I can't say, but when I woke the next morning, Wendy was still in our bed, curled up with Justine on the other side of the bed. Seeing as it was my bed and she was naked, I woke her up with a gentle fucking from behind. She didn't complain and quite enjoyed it. Justine woke up in the middle of our love making and watched us until we finished. She then dove between Justine's thighs and cleaned the nice girl's cunt.

It wasn't the last we would see of her.

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers
12