Never Too Old

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several weeks passed before Penny got back with Ashley regarding Lady Rose's request about inviting Penny to have a private lingerie party at her home and asking if Penny could bring another woman, one a little younger than she.

Ashley rang up Lady Rose and told her after Penny had talked about her younger sister Marina over lunch, she asked if Penny if she thought her sister might be interested in being the younger woman and that she would be paid handsomely for it. All that Penny could promise was that she would talk to her sister about the offer and get back to her. However, at this time this is all she could tell Lady Rose. They would just have to be patient and await Marina's answer.

Lady Rose told Ashley, "Well then, yes, we'll just have to be patient until Penny rings you up and gives you Marina's answer. One thing I have learned in my 70 years is to be patient."

Finally, the waiting was over. Penny rang up Ashley and told her she was going to take a bus into the city to do some shopping and that she could stop by Ashley's apartment to tell her about her sister's decision regarding the lingerie party and photo shoot at Lady Rose's home.

Ashley told Penny her friend Crystal who had caught Penny in the limelight, helping to make her a celebrity in the world of women's fashion, was going to be the photographer. When Penny heard this, she was very excited about seeing Crystal again.

Ashley was delighted to have Penny come to see her since she had been concerned about the matter because it was taking so long for Penny to get back to her with her sister's answer.

When Penny rang the doorbell to Ashley's apartment, the door opened, and Ashley greeted Penny with a hug and a warm kiss. Ashley still had her nightgown on that was made of light purple silk with oriental characters embossed around the bottom and along the collar. A sash loosely tied held the two sides together that accentuated Ashley's large breasts and permitted the sides below the sash to be open, showing some leg.

"Oh, I'm so glad to see you, Love. It's been too long since we had lunch together. But, now you're here, and that's all that matters," Ashley said beaming.

She took Penny's hand and led her over to the large, brown leather sofa from which one had a good view of Hyde Park across the street as well as city centre that opened up to the harbour. From this vantage point of having one of the deluxe suites on the top floor, much of the city lay before Ashley and Penny. However, they were not there for the view. Ashley was excited to hear what Penny had to tell her about her sister's decision regarding being the other model at Lady Rose's home.

Ashley sat down on the sofa and brought Penny with her so they were looking at one another. When Ashley sat down, she turned sideways and bent her left knee that caused the two sides of her nightgown to open up, allowing Penny to see her hairy pussy.

Penny couldn't help starring at Ashley's exposed crotch, which Ashley saw.

"Hey, Love. You're here to tell me about your sister's decision and not stare at my pussy," Ashley giggled.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but you know how turned on I get when I see your pussy," Penny replied somewhat apologetically.

"You needn't apologize, Penny. Would you like for me to cover my pussy up?" Ashley asked teasingly.

Without hesitation Penny said, "Oh, my, no! You know how much it turns me on to see you naked."

"Okay then, but tell me what went on between you and your sister," Ashley asked with undisguised expectation.

"Well, I had a long talk with my sister a number of times about Lady Rose's offer. At first she was adamant that she didn't want to be involved in the lingerie party, especially since I was the other woman and that there might be the sharing of sexual favors to follow," Penny said. "But the more she thought about the 5,000 pounds Lady Rose was willing to pay her for her participation in the lingerie party even if it might involve sexual liaisons the more tempting it became. That much money could let her and her husband do so many things they have been wanting to do with their house."

"So. What was her answer, Penny? Don't let me hanging here," implored Ashley, anxious to know if that meant a yes.

"Yes. Marina finally said she would do it, so you can tell Lady Rose the good news so she can set a day and time for the lingerie party," Penny said.

A big, satisfied smile of relief from Ashley showed Penny how excited and pleased she was with Marina's agreeing to do it, and Ashley became excited at the prospect of having Penny and her sister being together since it added a touch of incest should the lingerie party turn into a sexual orgy, although, Ashley knew it wasn't a question of "if" as far as the orgy was concerned. However, Ashley knew there was no guarantee Marina would make love with any woman, especially with her sister Penny, but just the thought of it made Ashley tremble inside with sexual excitement.

"Ahhhhh, that makes me so happy, Penny," said Ashley. "I shall tell Lady Rose today, but just the images of you and your sister together has made me so very turned on, so much so my pussy is wet."

Penny looked at Ashley through glazed eyes since she, too, had become sexually aroused as she told Ashley about her and her sister's conversation, and she was wet in her crotch, too.

The rest of the afternoon, then, Ashley and Penny made love on the sofa, each taking turns to get down on the floor and eat the other's pussy until they had their orgasms.

Another two weeks passed by before all the arrangements were made after Ashley told Lady Rose Penny and her younger sister Marina, who was equally as beautiful and well built as her sister Penny, would be the two models, just as she wanted. Lady Rose was delighted and took great pains to have her special invitations sent out to a select few of her closest and dearest lady friends as well as to some of the younger lesbians on the East Side for whom she had taken a liking.

The major event—this being the case after the whole gay and lesbian community heard about it through the grapevine—was to be on a Friday evening in the last days of spring. The guests would first enjoy a fine dinner before the lingerie party began. Lady Rose who held back nothing thought this would be a good way for her closest and dearest friends—all with whom she had made love--and the younger women to get acquainted and become more comfortable and at ease in one another's presence. Lady Rose knew this was necessary if the lingerie party was going to be a success and most importantly if it would lead to sexual encounters of the sensual kind. This is exactly what Lady Rose was hoping would happen since she desired to make love with her lesbian friends and some of the younger ones. Maybe even Penny's sister. Especially Penny's sister Marina since she loved being the one to "Tip the Velvet" and enjoy taking a woman's lesbian cherry.

On this night of nights Lady Rose's guests, eleven in all including Ashley, Penny, and Marina, came. Some came alone while others came in small groups of two or three, each one being ushered in by Lady Rose's butler and taken to the large great room that was magnificently furnished with period pieces and collectables from the Victorian Age, the décor and furniture that was exactly like it was when Lady Rose was a small girl. Nothing was changed but meticulously cared for by her. In one way, although she was a woman of the world, Lady Rose lived in the past where her fond memories of her parents still remained.

Lady Rose had also hired parking valets to park the cars in which her guests came, but some of the younger ones walked to her home.

Penny, and Marina arrived in a chauffeured limousine as a courtesy for their participation as the models in the night's activities. She wanted them to be last to arrive for a specific reason. Ashley had come earlier that evening in her Jaguar. After the butler opened the double front door, he ushered Penny and Marina through the foyer and into the great room where the other guests had assembled before their arrival. Lady Rose wanted to make their entry a special one, one to capture the attention and imagination of her guests as well as establish a lavish mood that would continue throughout the evening.

When Ashley saw Penny and Marina in the large entryway to the great room that was located immediately off the foyer, she got up and went over to them immediately. She took Penny's hand into hers, and her movement to them stopped all conversation, and all looked at the three beautiful women, some already undressing them with their eyes.

Lady Rose arose from her comfortable, cushioned sofa lounge and introduced Ashley, Penny, and Marina to her other guests, and then asked each one to introduce herself by name. This time of introductions gave each woman a chance to observe and study one another, sizing up any of interest with whom they would enjoy making love. It was a little unusual to have such a diverse age grouping of Lady Rose's guests, but she thought it would be interesting for the younger lesbians to have a chance to make love with older women so they might gain some experience of which they weren't aware.

There was a hushed buzz in the room as the women whispered about what they thought of Penny and Marina, so standing near her favourite sofa lounge at the back of the room in front of the large, marble fireplace, Lady Rose cleared her throat in order to get everyone's attention and said, "Ladies, those two beauties standing next to Ashley are going to be our models for this evening's lingerie party. Many, if not all of you, recognize Penny, the one whose hand Ashley is holding, from her meteoric rise in the fashion industry for being the main model of the lingerie line in June's issue of the well known women's fashion magazine Feline."

All the ladies clapped their acknowledgment and smiled at Penny.

"The beauty standing beside Penny is her younger sister Marina. This is her first experience in modeling, but I like new things, and I wanted a new face to be with Penny. Fortunately her sister agreed to be the other model."

Once more the women clapped their approval and stared at Marina with hungry eyes while undressing her and seeing themselves making love with her.

"Now that the introductions have been made, let us go to the dining room off to my right for our meal," Lady Rose invited her guests cordially.

Out of respect the ladies got up and waited to follow Lady Rose into spacious and magnificently furnished dinning room. A large, mahogany table that seated fourteen was elegantly set with fine white Limoge china that had small, pink roses around the edge and gold flatware with engraved roses on the ends. In the centre of the table was an elaborate, engraved sterling silver bowl sitting on a large sterling silver tray that was decorated with gold roses on the handles, and on either side were silver vases arranged with bouquets of pink roses; white babies'- breath; and leafy, slender, green ferns.

Anyone who had never been in Lady Rose's home nor seen the abundance of rose bushes planted around her it would know why she is known as Lady Rose.

The seven-course meal served was without want from the salad to the dessert and coffee made with brandy and Kahlu'a. The alcohol in the coffee, Lady Rose thought, would help set the mood.

After the meal was over, all the ladies returned to the great room where they sat with anticipation except three. Ashley, Penny, and Marina went to a large sitting room on the other side of the foyer where a double great, curved staircase went to the second floor.

When they went inside the room, they saw many pieces of lingerie from nightgowns to corsets, bustiers, teddies, thongs, G-Strings and more in every colour imaginable. All looked sexily alluring, but there was one outfit that caught Penny's eyes: a black, leather outfit consisting of tight shorts that were cut high so they would show the upper thighs and beginning of ones ass cheeks, and there was a wide belt with a silver buckle with an engraving of "sex goddess" on it; a strapless, black corset that had eye hooks up the middle whose low cut bra form supported the breasts while showing cleavage for those with large, full breasts; across the top edge were silver diamond accents; an open vest without buttons that had a high collar that stood straight up around the neck; four inch high heel boots; leg guards consisting of three straps that went around the calves; and studded, fingerless gloves. For that added touch there was a soft, leather whip to be used only in fun.

Seeing this outfit caused Penny's heart beat faster, and her breasts moved in and out with each deep breath.

Ashley saw Penny eyeing the leather outfit and said in a taunting way, "So, I see the leather outfit turns you on, Penny."

Penny, caught off guard, turned to look at Ashley with flushed cheeks. "Yes, I've been wanting the feel leather against my skin so I know if it is as exciting on me as it looks. However, I'm so tall and have such large breasts I haven't found any fashion store that had them in my size, not even the Gothic."

"Well then," said Ashley, "thinking you might have a penchant for leather since you had shared that with me, I found a store that deals only in leather, and they have outfits for larger women and not just the petite. We'll save that outfit as your last. I know the ladies will love it, and with your dark hair you'll be absolutely, mouthwatering stunning."

"I hope so," said Penny.

"Then let's get the show on the road," Ashley said.

Penny and her sister started getting out of their street clothes, Marina feeling a wee bit nervous even though she and Penny had seen one another naked many times, and it wasn't due to Ashley's being in the room. She was nervous about modeling the outfits for all the ladies waiting for them in the great room who were probably getting a little high by now if Lady Rose had her butler continue offering them alcoholic refreshment. But, she had agreed, so she took off her clothes until she was naked in front of her sister and Ashley.

Ashley couldn't help looking at Marina. She was shorter than Penny, about 5' 7", but she had a magnificent body: large, full breasts that still held their form since she was still young; narrow waist; round, firm hips to match her breasts, 34 DD; and, like Penny, she had a dark, hairy bush between her legs, a pussy that just drew ones attention to it. Even Penny's.

"My," thought Ashley, "Penny and her sister are so much alike except for age and height, but both are beauties. I wonder what it would be like to have a threesome and make love with both of them. What a delicious idea. After I see how this evening goes, I just might have to ask them."

Thus, the modeling of the various pieces of lingerie went quite well with the ladies being most appreciative, finding Penny and her sister quite a turn-on from seeing much of their exposed flesh. Some of the lingerie was so light and filmy they could see the outlines of their breasts and pussies.

So aroused were the women as the showing went on, most of them, young and old alike, found themselves squirming in their seats from being so sexually aroused. Some even were bold enough to press their hands into their crotches and rub their pussies through the material, and there were a few even bolder who, if they were wearing a dress, slid their hands between their thighs and played with their clits, most of them not wearing any panties.

Lady Rose continuously looked around the group to gauge their reaction to the lingerie show and was quite pleased to see that everyone in the room was in one stage of sexual agitation or another. There was even a young couple sitting in the corner who were playing with one another's pussies, and Lady Rose heard quiet moans coming from them.

Lady Rose thought as a knowing smile etched itself on her face, "This is going quite well as I had hoped it would. Before the night is over, unless I miss my guess, we shall all enjoy a sexual orgy."

Just then Ashley led Penny and Marina into the great room. She looked around at each of the women and thought as had Lady Rose. "Greater things are going to happen before this night sees the light of dawn."

"Ladies," Ashley said, "this is the last set of lingerie we shall have Penny and Marina model this evening. I think they deserve a round of applause for their hard work."

The clapping of hands reverberated throughout the great room, and some of the younger women even cat-whistled their appreciation, causing the older women to smile, remembering their younger years.

Most of the older women thought in their own way, "I might be older than I once was, but one is never to old when it comes to sex. My sexual libido is as strong and youthful as ever. I can match any of these young women in lovemaking, and I hope that becomes a reality before the night is over."

As with the other pieces of lingerie Penny and Marina showed off theirs in the usual way, posing to their best advantage and pirouetting so the women can see how the ensembles looked at all angles as Crystal took photo shots continuously as she had done with the other pieces of lingerie. At first the photo shots unnerved Marina, but in a short time she as she and Penny got into showing off the different lingerie styles, she forgot all about the photographing of them.

Once they had finished their posing Penny and Marina stood on their spots as the women clapped their ongoing appreciation, and while they did so, Lady Rose gave a slight nod of her head so Ashley could see the signal to go a step further to the highlight of the evening's activities. The modeling was just the bait that Lady Rose hoped would hook the women into a sexual orgy.

Ashley said to both Penny and Marina, "I want you to walk around the room in your outfits so the women can see and appreciate them and you up close and personal."

Marina turned her head and looked at Penny with doubt in her eyes. "Penny, I don't know about that. I felt safe standing near the doorway while the women were watching, but to get close to them, I'm just not sure."

"Oh, it will be all right, Marina. I had to do it during the photo shoot with Crystal for the magazine. It's not too much. In fact, once you begin you get used to it," Penny encouraged her sister.

She reached out and took her by the hand and led her into the room where the women were waiting with open eyes and lascivious thoughts.

"Now, you take the left side of the room, and I'll take the right side. We'll both then go by each of the women and that way we'll come back to this same spot. All right? You'll do fine, Marina. You might even enjoy it," Penny said, trying to make light of it to calm her down.

"Oh, I'm so nervous, but I've come this far, I guess I ought to finish," agreed Marina.

"That's a good sport," Penny said.

Thus, Marina walked to the left and Penny to the right, and as they came to the first woman sitting down, each stopped and turned around for her so she could see the whole outfit. However, what happened next came as a big surprise to Marina. The older woman while telling her how young and beautiful she was and how much she liked seeing her in the flimsy lingerie, reached out with her hand and slid it down the outside of Marina's leg.

Marina flinched at her touch since she was totally unprepared to be touched by any of the women even though her sister Penny had told her this might happen, but she was momentarily in shock that she didn't move. Since she didn't move, the woman thought it was an invitation to go further, and so she drew her hand back up Marina's outer thigh and cupped her ass cheek in the palm of her hand.