Never Too Old

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, your skin's so soft and warm," the lady told Marina.

However, Marina still didn't know what to do and stood like a mannequin in a storefront window. Her heart pounded in her chest. She gulped for breath. She was utterly transfixed on the spot.

Penny looked over her shoulder at Marina and saw the woman touching her, but she figured after the initial contact Marina would get used to it, remembering she had told her the lingerie party might lead to sexual activity.

"Well," Penny thought, "it did."

The 65yr old woman moved her hand from Marina's ass cheek and slid her searching hand around to her front and onto the outside of the crotch of the G-String that barely covered her pubis. There she felt the heat of Marina's young body and swooned at the touch. Once there she slipped her fingers inside the small piece of material covering her crotch and ran her fingers over Marina's vulva, feeling how wet she was between her legs.

"Oh, yessss, she is so hot and wet. I love the feel of young, wet pussy," she thought to herself as she worked her middle finger inside Marina's vulva and circled it around in order to collect some of her pussy cream that had formed around the outer edge."

When she had collected some of Marina's lubricant, she slid her finger out of her pussy and brought it to her mouth to lick and suck it clean.

"Mmmmm, she does taste good. Love young pussy. They are so creamy, unfortunately not like mine that usually needs lubricant before something as large as a dildo is inserted inside my vagina. A finger or two is fine but no more," she sighed her loss to age.

Having tasted Marina's pussy cream, she went back for more, but this time after her first two fingers were wet, she slid them upward between Marina's pussy lips towards her now excited clit. Like it or not, shocked or not, Marina couldn't stop herself from becoming sexually aroused with the digital attention the elderly woman was giving her. She was made of flesh and not of stone, and when her young flesh is aroused, it automatically responds to digital or lingual stimulation.

Thus, without being aware of it, Marina moaned softly with ongoing desire for the woman to continue her fingering her enflamed pussy.

"Mmmmmm," Marina finally moved her body for the first time since the elderly lady had begun to roam all over her hairy, wet pussy with her hands, finally rubbing her aroused clit back and forth in short strokes and circling it from time to time to change the sensation Marina would feel.

"Oh, yes, that feels wonderful, whatever your name is. I can't remember. Keep going, please. I want to cum," whispered Marina, now remembering she had been bi-curious for some time and her sister Penny had told her sexual activity might follow the modeling of the lingerie.

"This is my chance to make love with a woman," Marina thought to herself. So far now, what she is doing to me is ecstatically wonderful.

Just as Marina had given herself over to the woman's hand and promising herself to have her first orgasm at the hands of this woman, the woman suddenly stopped what she was doing.

"Oh, no. Don't stop! Don't stop now. I'm so close to cumming," Marina wailed her distress.

However, the woman took her fingers off Marina's clit and brought them out from her inside her G-String and once more licked her fingers clean.

"Oh, Marina, I'm sorry I can't finish you. At least not this time. Lady Rose has made it crystal clear no one is to make you cum and claim you virginal, lesbian cherry, so as much as I'd love to have it be I, I just can't. So sorry," apologized the older woman.

"Some other time. All right?"

Marina looked down at the woman's semi-wrinkled face and saw disappointment in her eyes, and now she felt sorry for her that she couldn't give her what she wanted, her cumming onto her lips and possibly into her mouth. However, Marina steeled herself against her first disappointment of the evening, but there were more to come.

As Marina walked around the "U" shaped gathering of women, each one looked, touched, and fondled her body all over while describing what they would love to do to her with their hands, fingers, tongues, and mouths all the while slowly heightening her level of sexual desire and need for her orgasm. However, as with the first woman, they just continued to bring Marina close to orgasm but then abruptly stop. They all did this as forerunners of the carnal joy to come, leaving her for Lady Rose to "Tip the Velvet" and have her lesbian cherry.

While this was going on, Penny had been doing what her sister Marina had been doing, passing down the line of women, standing in front of each, and letting them fondle her in the most erotic ways. However, they, too, did not allow Penny the joy of orgasm. They left her hanging on the edge of fulfillment, too, but for a reason. Lady Rose had plans for Penny also.

Thus, when Penny and Marina made their rounds among the women, they returned to the front of the room sexually excited and frustrated where Ashley was waiting for them.

"Ah, Marina, how was that? Did you enjoy all the sexual attention the women gave you?" asked Ashley.

"Yes, Ashley, I did, but it has left me so horny and so wanting to have my orgasm," answered Marina.

"All in good time, Marina. All in good time. Before the night is over Lady Rose will have helped you have your orgasm and more, and after that she has a surprise I hope you will enjoy, and after the surprise each and every woman in this room can service you and you can service them. By then you'll have seen and experienced the differences between older and younger pussies; however, a pussy is a pussy, and I assure you age does not necessarily shut down a woman's libido and desire for sex. In fact, some of these older women could outdo some of the younger ones as far as technique and endurance when it comes to lesbian love. If you don't believe me, just try it yourself and you'll see," said Ashley, speaking to her as a Mother speaks to her daughter.

"For now, Marina, I want you to follow me, and I'll tell you what I want you to do with me and with your sister Penny," Ashley said.

"All right, but I don't have the faintest idea what it could be," Marina answered innocently.

Ashley walked slowly behind Penny and wrapped her arms around her, cupping her large breasts in her hands, something she had done many times. As she did, she bent forward, kissed her on the right side of her neck, and then whispered into her ear. "As you can see, Penny, you and your sister have gotten all the women hot and bothered as Lady Rose thought you would. Now she wants you and me to undress Marina so the ladies can see her fully naked and become more excited than they are now. Will you do that for me, Love? And Crystal is going to continue to take photos of you, your sister, and all the women in whatever sexual encounters are shared."

Penny's heart pounded, and Ashley felt it pounding beneath her hands that cupped her breasts.

"Yes, you know I will, Ashley, but what about you and me? Are we not going to take of our clothes, too?" Penny asked.

"Yes, we shall get out of our clothes, too, but not just now. And there is a reason for this that will be made perfectly clear later according to Lady Rose's wishes," Ashley assured Penny.

Therefore, once having agreed with what Ashley asked of her and since Penny had told her sister a sex orgy would most likely take place after the modeling was finished in the sensually charged atmosphere, she thought it wasn't too much to let the women gaze upon Marina's naked body. This she knew would make them become more sexually aroused since she knew how beautiful Marina was in the nude.

However, she didn't expect she would be asked to be the one to undress her sister. It felt at once both wrong but exciting. Penny hadn't thought of Marina in that way until this evening as they both flaunted themselves before the group of women as well as one another. Penny saw her sister with new eyes. Marina was not only her sister but she was a beautiful woman with a sensual body that cried out to be kissed and touched in the most intimate of ways. This same thought was in the back of Marina's mind regarding Penny. Both were so sexually excited about it the whole evening, they now looked upon one another as both sisters and possible lovers. How closer and more intimate could two women be than being sisters?

So, when Penny asked Marina to come to her, there was no hesitation. Marina thought Penny just wanted to tell her something, but when Penny reached out with her hands and cupped her breasts, she flinched a little since she didn't expect Penny to touch her despite the thoughts she had about Penny being not only her sister but also a lover. She had thought that if the modeling turned into a sex orgy, there would be lovemaking between her and some of the other women that would satisfy her curiosity about making love with another woman but not with her sister Penny.

It didn't seem right, but she, like Penny, nevertheless, was turned on by the idea of making love with her sister. Therefore, having gotten over the initial surprise when Penny cupped her breasts, she relaxed and didn't hinder Penny from going on, not by word or by action.

Seeing Marina's willingness for her to take off her lingerie, Penny slid the slender straps of the white teddie over her shoulders and down her arms that her sister helped by taking her arms completely out of them, thus allowing Penny to slide it over her jutting breasts, past her waist, and over her full hips, and drop it onto the Persian rug.

This left Marina standing there in her flimsy G-String; white, lacy garter belt; shear white nylons; and white heels.

"What a lovely image is my sister," thought Penny. "She looks like a Greek goddess sculptured in white marble."

Ashley handed Penny a pair of scissors and whispered to her to cut the strap of one side of the G-String and take it off so Marina's feminine "V" of black, hairy pussy could be seen by all. Penny did as she was told, and now Marina was bare-assed with only her shear, white nylons; garter belt; and heels with crossed straps over her toes and single straps around her ankles on her body.

Throughout all this, Marina didn't move. The idea of being undressed by her sister in front of a room full of women transfixed her attention inward as she tried to come to terms with what was happening to her and thinking about what was to follow.

Penny knelt down in front of Marina to adjust the rubber connectors on the ends of the garter belt attachments that snapped together onto the heavier strip of nylon at the top.

From this kneeling position Penny was now looking directly at her sister's pussy, something she had seen before but never as close as this and not with the same desire she now had for her sister.

Penny looked up from her stooped position from Marina's pussy into her eyes that were looking down at her.

"I don't know what to say, Marina. I never imagined this would happen, but you are so beautiful and before the night is over I want to make love with you," Penny told her sister.

In a weak voice Marina replied, "Yes, Penny, I feel the same way. I want you to make love with me."

Penny smiled and got back onto her feet, and as she did so, she turned her sister around to face all the women to show them her exquisite, youthful, and beautiful body.

While Penny had been undressing her sister, all the women had been removing their clothes so that by the time Penny turned Marina around for all to see they were naked and positioned in various ways.

When they saw Marina, a unanimous gasp filled the room so overtaken by Marina's beauty of face and of form were they, and each wanted her in the worst way. However, that still was not to be. At least not at that time.

Lady Rose who was sitting in her comfortable sofa lounge directly across the room from where Penny, Marina, and Ashley were standing beckoned Ashley and Penny to bring Marina to her.

Once Marina was standing in front of Lady Rose, she asked Penny and Ashley to sit down on the love seat to her right. This was a place of honor as far as Lady Rose's guests were concerned.

But before they turned to leave, Lady Rose said, "However, don't remove your clothes. Not yet. That will come later."

Ashley and Penny did as Lady Rose had asked of them.

Now Marina was standing alone in front of Lady Rose, gazing at her from her head to her feet. At the age of seventy Lady Rose nonetheless was in good shape and looked much younger than her years. With not having to work a day in her life, she took very good care of herself and life was easy.

Nonetheless, she had beautiful, fine white hair that she wore in a bun on the back of her head. Her face was not wrinkled as so many older women have. Instead, she had soft lines on her forehead and some almost unnoticeable crow's-feet at the corner of her eyes and faint wrinkles on her hands. No liver spots nor varicose veins. However, Lady Rose had been having ultraviolet treatments for many years to slow the aging process.

Lady Rose had a small face in keeping with her small body. She had grey eyes that had a sparkle to them; a straight nose, reminiscent of British stock from which she came; fair skin with a constant flush on her cheeks; narrow but beautifully shaped lips; and a narrow chin.

Because of her body being small, Lady Rose had small breasts which was to her advantage because even at her age they were pert and without sag. This was partly due to her being small of build and partly due to her not having had any children. Her chest narrowed to a wasp-like waist that flared out to firm hips with surprisingly strong thighs and calves. She kept herself in good shape, walking an hour every day.

The one thing that gave any hint to her age as Marina could see was the grey hair on her pussy. Her pussy hair was close to matching the white hair on her head but not quite.

Nevertheless, Marina thought Lady Rose was very pretty and well built for a woman of her years, and as this thought opened itself up in her mind, she felt a tingling twinge in her crotch.

"Oh, no," Marina thought, "how could I be turned on by a seventy year old woman even if she is as pretty and well built as Lady Rose?"

Marina could ask herself this question, but she had no good answers. She only knew she was attracted to Lady Rose.

Caught by her dilemma, Marina didn't hear Lady Rose talking to her until she reached out and took her hand into hers.

"Marina, Dear, I want you to know how beautiful you are and how much I enjoyed your and your sister Penny's modeling for me and the ladies. You both were absolutely wonderful," Lady Rose said in a pleasing voice.

"Why thank you, Lady Rose. I'm glad you enjoyed us, and I know I speak for Penny, too," responded Marina.

"Now, however, I want to ask you something. Did your sister Penny tell you the lingerie party could lead to sexual advances by the gathered ladies, old and young?" Lady Rose asked.

"Yes, Penny told me," answered Marina.

"That's fine. Since you let your sister undress you, I take it you are agreeable to engaging in mutual lovemaking then," Lady Rose encouraged Marina, playing her like a cat plays with a mouse until it catches it, to get her to say yes since no one was ever forced to have sex if she didn't want to.

Still a wee bit timid, Marina said, "Yes…yes, I want to experience lovemaking with a woman all the way. I've never done it before, and like Penny I've been bi-curious for some time now, especially after Penny shared with me how happy it makes her and what joy she has in her relationship with Ashley. With her husband Mark's agreement, of course. He told her if living a bi lifestyle makes her happy then she should follow her desires and needs. He had no problem with it. Penny is such a lucky wife to have such an understanding husband. I don't know if my husband would be so understanding."

"Yes, Penny is a lucky woman to have such an agreeable husband," said Lady Rose.

"But I want to have more than what the first lady did with me, bring me to the brink of orgasm and then stop as was the case with all of the women," Marina told Lady Rose honestly.

Since she still had Marina's hand in hers, she pulled gently forward towards her and said, "Darling, I want that, too, for you. Very much. So now I want you to kneel down between my legs. Will you do that for me?" asked Lady Rose.

Marina shook her head as she bent her knees and slowly let herself down into a kneeling position on the floor between Lady Rose's spread legs. Now she could see Lady Rose's pussy up close, and she saw how greyish-white her hairy pussy really was.

"There. That's right," Lady Rose encouraged.

She then reached forward to put her hands on the back of Marina's head, but with her short reach she had to bend forward a little.

Gently pushing Marina's face forward, Lady Rose said, "Now, Marina, Dear, put your face into my pussy and eat me. To please an old lady," she said jokingly.

Marina kept her eyes open as she brought her face closer and closer to Lady Rose's open vulva that now emanated a soft fragrance of lilacs and jasmine. She inhaled deeply as her tongue made first contact with Lady Rose's pussy, and without encouragement Marina licked her vulva and ran her tongue around the outside, using the tip of her to open it wider than it was. When she felt her vulva opening, Marina stuck out her tongue as far as she could and with one, swift, forward thrust drove it into Lady Rose's vagina, surprised at how unexpectedly creamy she was given her age.

While Marina had been leaning her face towards Lady Rose's pussy, she slid her hands along the outside of her thin thighs until she was holding Lady Rose's hips for balance as well as to keep a good grip on them.

"Oh, Marina, how I've wanted this ever since I saw you come into my home. You are such a young and beautiful woman. You are bringing back the juices into my pussy that I always long for every day of every week. I'm just a horny, old broad!" she giggled with her soft voice echoing it throughout the room.

Marina didn't stop to respond. She continued eating away at Lady Rose's wet pussy. As time went on and Lady Rose's sexual excitement mounted, she increased her hand pressure on the back of Marina's head so that her face was pushed deeper onto her pussy and her nose into her white pubic hair, flattening her lips around her vulva. She then held onto the arms of her sofa lounge to help raise her hips and, therefore, her pussy and began to face fuck Marina by thrusting her hips up and down, and as she let her hips down, Marina withdrew her cum-coated tongue to the rim of Lady Rose's vulva, and then when she thrust her hips up with as much force as she could, Marina shoved her tongue as deeply inside her vaginal sheath as she could possibly go.

This went on for some time, but as the tongue fucking continued, Lady Rose felt her sexual energy getting stronger and stronger and her need to orgasm getting more and more enflamed until she could take it no more.

"Oh, Marina, my sweet. It is about time. My orgasm grows and grows on me, and the need to let go is pressing on my tingling clit. Help me to cum, Love. Help me to cum. Let this old lady feel the joy of cumming, a feeling for which I'll never be too old to want and find pleasure," Lady Rose whimpered.

Still holding Lady Rose by her hips, Marina made one last thrust of her tongue inside her vagina, and then slowly withdrew it, bringing some clear liquid with it that she let fill her mouth and swallowed. Once outside Lady Rose's vagina, she flattened her tongue and licked her way up between her pussy lips, feeling her fine pussy hair on her face.

Marina stopped momentarily to lick over Lady Rose's urethra and, pointing her tongue as much as possible, stick it into the small hole. She did not spend much time there, however, since her goal was Lady Rose's sexually aggravated clit.