Never Too Old

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that her body was up straighter and leaning back in her sofa lounge, Marina removed her hands from Lady Rose's hips and brought them to her small, pert breasts, feeling her hard, excited nipples and gooseflesh around her areolas. She was amazed Lady Rose was still capable of having such hard nipples, but she enjoyed the feel of them.

By now Marina's tongue was just in the place where Lady Rose's pussy lips met, and she flicked her tongue up and over her sensitive clit that she felt vibrating against her lips.

"Mmmmm. She's almost ready to pop," thought Marina. "Almost but not quite."

So, to help her along Marina rounded her lips with open mouth and brought it directly down onto Lady Rose's erect and hard clit, sucking it deeply into her mouth.

Lady Rose humped her hips upward to drive her enlarged clit and shaft into Marina's mouth as deeply as possible. Once mouth and clit found one another, Marina held tightly onto Lady Rose's tits and devoured her clit with her sucking mouth and licking tongue. The combination was exquisite for Lady Rose.

She was near the edge and didn't need much to send her over it. One more suck. Just one more suck.

Marina made that one more suck and sent Lady Rose completely over the edge, causing her to pump Marina's face between her thighs and hump away as she enjoyed wave after wave of orgasmic delight, even shooting small amounts of clear liquid from her vagina that dribbled onto Marina's chin and started a steady drip onto her chest and between the cleavage of her breasts until Lady Rose finished her climax and let herself down onto the cushion of her sofa lounge.

Now Lady Rose relaxed her grip on Marina's head that allowed her to raise it from between her legs, but she didn't let go. Lady Rose, looking lovingly into Marina's eyes, bent her face towards Marina's and touched lips in a warm kiss. She gently pushed her tongue between Marina's lips, asking for admission. Marina willingly opened her mouth and allowed Lady Rose's tongue to enter where each searched around the other's mouth, licking and taking turns sucking on one another's tongues. The feelings were sensually delightful, and the kiss made their erotic longings rise again.

Once parted, Lady Rose sat up and took Marina's two hands into hers and said, "Love, I've never felt so alive as I did while we were making love. Knowing you did not have experience making love to another woman, I must say you were fantastic. Actually, words fail me, and that doesn't happen often with me."

"I'm glad I was able to pleasure you, Lady Rose. I was a little nervous at first, but after I calmed down, it seemed so natural. I did to you just what I know feels so good to me. Maybe that is the reason it is said only women know how to please another woman," Marina said philosophically.

Lady Rose smiled her gentle smile and, waving her hand around the room, said, "Yes, Love, I guess that's true. I know it's true for me and for all these women in this room who are engaged in one sexual act or another. Look at them. The room is filled with the sights and smells of sexual encounters."

Of the other ten who had come to the lingerie party there were women eating another's pussy, some in the sixty-nine position, and some even engaging in threesomes. Marina heard the sounds of moaning and groaning of sexually stimulated women, and this heightened her sexual arousal again even though she was so wet between her legs from having eaten Lady Rose.

"Now, since you did such a good job of eating my pussy to help me have my orgasm, I'm going to do the same for you but in a different way. Having enjoyed your body, I want to have your sister Penny come over and join us for a special treat that will thrill me beyond words, something I've never seen before. It's been one of my fantasies since I can remember," Lady Rose said fondly.

Motioning to Ashley to bring Penny over to her, she awaited for them with great expectations.

Ashley whispered to Penny that Lady Rose wanted her to come to her and her sister who was still standing between Lady Rose's splayed legs. Not waiting for her answer, Ashley took Penny's hand and helped her out of the soft love seat they had been in while watching Marina eat Lady Rose's pussy that excited them and made them sexually motivated to become involved in whatever Lady Rose had in mind.

Little did Penny know what Lady Rose had in store for her and her sister Marina.

Penny had to admit, however, watching her sister go down on Lady Rose was a real turn-on, knowing she was the first woman on whom her sister performed cunnilingus. It also made her very wet between her legs, so she had no reservations about Ashley's leading her to Lady Rose.

Still looking out of place both Penny and Ashley were the only women in the room who were still dressed. However, Ashley reminded Penny she had asked her about having her outfit taken off her body by her but later. Also, neither one of them engaged in any sexual activity, Ashley telling Penny Lady Rose had something very special in mind for her later. They just sat together holding hands, enthralled by all the sexual activity going on by the women throughout the great room but especially between Lady Rose and Marina.

Thus, when Ashley presented Penny to Lady Rose, she looked up at Penny and smiled like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland as if she were hiding something.

"Penny, I'm sure you must have been wondering why I asked Ashley not to undress you before this," Lady Rose said while Penny pondered her intent.

"Yes, honestly, I did wonder why you had Ashley not undress me when all the other women were undressing for mutual sexual encounters?" Penny answered.

Sounding somewhat unsure about what she was going to say to Penny, Lady Rose took her time. "In all my seventy years—at least since I was old enough to make my choice about my sexual orientation and know I was a lesbian—I have had this fantasy. I have wanted to see not only two women making love to one another which I have seen often, but I wanted to see two sisters make love with one another in an incestuous liaison. That is still my unsatisfied fantasy, and I'd like it to become reality before I die. My gracious, I feel my heart beating rapidly already by the very thought of it."

Penny was stunned by what Lady Rose had just proposed. She knew the lingerie party was just the appetizer for the main course. However, even though she had told her sister this most likely would be the case, she had no idea she would be asked to make love with her sister. The thought never entered her mind as far as reality was concerned.

Penny looked at Marina and saw she was as shocked as she was by Lady Rose's request for them to make love to one another, but she did ask, and now Lady Rose expected an answer.

Despite the initial shock, surprisingly Penny was somewhat turned on about making love with her sister. Marina was beautiful and had a magnificent body, and there were times she had fantasized about making love with her sister, but for Penny it was nothing more than a fantasy. However, now she had the opportunity to make her fantasy become reality as did Lady Rose, and she surprised herself as far as her willingness to do so if her sister agreed.

Therefore, the decision was really Marina's since Penny didn't know how she would react to Lady Rose's proposition.

"So, Marina, what do you say about Lady Rose's request for us to make love with one another?" Penny asked with trepidation.

Marina stood in silence, not saying a word nor expressing her thoughts by her countenance or body language.

Lady Rose took these moments of silence to come up with a way both Penny and Marina would agree to her request.

Lady Rose finally broke the palpable silence. She said with firm conviction in her voice, "Penny…Marina, listen here. I'll give each of you an extra 5,000 pounds bonus if you agree to my request. Does that make a difference?"

Penny looked at Marina and Marina looked at Penny. This extra 5,000 pounds would mean Penny would receive 15,000 pounds and Marina would receive 10,000 pounds for just this one night.

Both Penny and Marina were stunned by Lady Rose's generosity just to see them make love with one another, and each in her own mind and conscience thought to herself, "Making love with my sister this one time wouldn't be so different as eating another woman's pussy, not if I put it out of my mind, and the money is too good to pass up."

"So, Marina, what do you think about our making love with one another, being sisters and all?" Penny asked very slowly and deliberately.

It took only a few seconds for Marina to answer Penny, but finally she said, "Yes, Penny, I guess you're right about that, and I must admit I've often wondered what it would be like to go down on you, too, Penny," Marina confessed.

"The same here," Penny giggled.

Lady Rose had waited expectantly for their answer, and now that both agreed to make love with one another, she felt alive with a new burst of sexual energy coursing throughout her aged body.

Lady Rose said, "This is going to be lovely and very erotic to see you two sisters making love and eating each other's hairy pussies. I can hardly wait."

"Ashley, Dear, would you undress now so you'll be naked just like the rest of us?" Lady Rose asked. "I had asked you and Penny not to get undressed so you two, being a couple, could control yourselves and not make love. I was saving Penny for this."

Ashley breathed a pent-up sigh of relief now because ever since she had heard the throaty sounds and smelled the fragrances of sexual loving, she had been getting hornier and hornier and desiring physical and emotional relief, and there she was sitting next to her lover.

So now without a word Ashley took off her brilliant, red gown she had worn to the lingerie party since she was to be the one to present Penny and Marina to the group as the models for the evening as well as help them between changes.

As usual Ashley's body was perfectly sculptured. Lovely face set of by her deep brown hair; her large, luminescent brown eyes; her straight nose; her sensual mouth.

Her breasts where round and firm, almost pear shaped with her areolas and nipples rising on top. She had a narrow waist, and her hips complemented her breasts, and her legs were to die for, long with firm thighs and smooth, muscular calves.

Her crotch was crowned with silky, light brown pubic hair that was full and went as far as just covering the seams between her thighs and abdomen.

Lady Rose studied Ashley as she took off her nightgown and the uplift bra even though she had seen her naked on many occasions, some of them when they made love together.

Penny did, however, keep on her lacy black garter belt under which she wore no panties since Ashley seldom wore panties unless it became really cold. She also kept on her high, black heels.

"My, Ashley, you are as beautiful as ever," said Lady Rose.

Ashley smiled her thank you.

"All right, now that you are undressed, Ashley, I want you and Marina to help Penny out of her exotic, black leather outfit. I guess one might say, since she was our main model for this evening, we saved the best ‘till last," Lady Rose said with enthusiasm.

Penny had been silent since she and her sister had agreed to make love with one another, and in the silence of her mind, she was startled when she felt hands on her body. From her back Ashley reached around and cupped Penny's breasts in her hands with her fingers taking hold of the sides of the vest that she slowly removed, letting it drop to the floor. While she was doing this, Marina had unhooked the front of the corset and removed it, only to throw it down on the floor by the vest. This freedom exposed Penny's magnificent, full breasts whose nipples were already hard and her areolas surrounded by gooseflesh from having felt the cooler air in the room.

This left Penny in her leather shorts with high cut sides, her black G-String, and the black boots that had three wraps held by Velcro around her calves with toeless, black heels on her feet.

Marina had to admit her sister was beautifully built and very tempting. Without giving it a second thought, Marina reached out and put her hands on Penny's breasts and squeezed gently until her areolas and hard nipples stood out between her closed fingers. Being led into temptation, Marina leaned over and licked each of Penny's nipples and then sucked them into her mouth one by one, feeling each become even harder.

Penny who had been sexually aroused since the modeling began, closed her eyes and moaned in delight as her sister sucked on her sensitive nipples.

Ashley asked Marina to help her remove the tight shorts from Penny since they were skin-tight, so tight the outline of her pussy lips had been quite visible to all in the room.

With back and forth motion the two tugged the shorts over Penny's rounded hips and got them off her as each knelt down, exposing Penny's ass to Ashley and her abdomen and crotch to Marina.

Having sucked on her sister's nipples, Marina had a wanton desire to make love with her sister and explore every inch of her with her hands and mouth. Beginning, therefore, Marina grasped Penny by her hips, leaned her head forward, and put her face into Penny's hairy bush. She inhaled and smelled her sister's fragrant musk that excited her senses and urged her to go on.

She stuck out her tongue and licked all over Penny's pubic area, and then, ducking her head and bending at the waist, she managed to lick Penny's pussy right between her lips from vulva to clit.

Chills coursed throughout Penny's body when she felt her sister licking her pussy, and the thought that it was Marina excited her even more.

While Marina was busy with her mouth on Penny's pussy that was getting wetter and wetter from both her own lubricant and her sister's saliva, Ashley replaced her hands where Marina's had been and massaged Penny's breasts slowly and lovingly. While feeling her breasts, Ashley leaned forward and kissed the nape of her neck, following with kisses up the right side until she was at her ear.

Once there, Ashley took Penny's earlobe between her lips and sucked on it, causing soft moans to come out of Penny. She licked the back edge of Penny's ear and then leaned as far as she could so her mouth was close to the opening of her ear.

Ashley breathed her hot breath over Penny's ear and whispered, "You are so lovely, Penny. How I wish it were I who would be making love with you rather than your sister, but we know we have so much time to make love. Besides, I must admit, seeing you and your sister make love is going to be very erotic and, in a good way, sinfully exciting."

Lady Rose had been watching Ashley and Marina preparing Penny for the act of incest between Penny and her, and while watching she played with her wet pussy and felt her sexual arousal growing stronger and stronger. The very idea of seeing something new was very exciting, and she could wait no longer.

She raised her pussy cream-coated fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean, and then she said, "Penny and Marina, it's time. I've been giving it some thought, and, Marina, I want you to continue eating Penny's pussy but in a different way."

Marina took her mouth off Penny's pussy and looked over her left shoulder at Lady Rose whose cheeks were unusually flushed from her sexual excitement.

"Penny, come lie down in front of me but far enough away so I can see what's going on. Rest your head on the pillow I had put on the carpet and place the other two pillows underneath your ass so it raises it up to a comfortable position for your sister to eat your pussy," Lady Rose instructed.

There was no need for further instructions. Penny did as Lady Rose wanted.

"And, Ashley, Dear, you go back to your love seat, and you can have anyone in the room with whom you want to make love in whatever way you wish. Young or old or both. You'd be surprised how exciting it is to make love with an older woman, other then with me, of course. She has a lifetime of experience, and all my dear friends have kept themselves physically fit and in good shape. Don't let the grey hair on their heads and pussies fool you. There's plenty of fire left in those burners. I can tell you for sure," Lady Rose chuckled.

Ashley did as Lady Rose suggested and waved for a beautiful, older woman with long, wavy, grey hair that fell below her shoulders to come to her and the youngest looking one also. She wanted to compare and see if what Lady Rose had just told her was true.

By the time the two women came to Ashley, Marina was already lying in between Penny's splayed legs, eating away at her luscious pussy. And from the time she was licking Penny's vulva, she went with vigor at this incestuous liaison, working to help bring her sister to orgasm.

As Marina licked Penny's vulva and stuck her pointed tongue inside her creamy vagina, she was very aroused, and she felt herself becoming very wet in the crotch. Inspired by the eroticism of what she and Penny were doing, Marina lost herself in the world of Penny's pussy. Right then she was not her sister Penny. She was just pussy, hairy and good tasting pussy.

Penny had been holding Marina's head with her hands so she could press down on it and force Marina's face into her bush and her tongue into her love canal as far as possible.

Penny humped away on her sister's face as she worked for her orgasm.

They were in synch with one another when Lady Rose interrupted them.

"All right now, Marina, I want you to turn yourself around and put your legs over Penny's head so you are looking down into her pussy and she is looking up at yours. Since you are sisters, I thought it might be nice for you to be in a sixty-nine position so you can eat one another's pussies at the same time," Lady Rose said.

Marina did as told. She raised herself up and turned around 180 degrees, lifting her leg, crossing over Penny's head, and letting it down to a kneeling position on the other side. This put her pussy right over Penny's face.

Both knew this position from previous experiences; however, Marina's was not with a woman. Her sister was the first pussy she had ever gone down on except for Lady Rose's pussy, but Penny and Ashley had done the '69 position many times during their lovemaking.

Penny reached up, put her hands on Marina's hips and brought her downward to her face where she could lick from her sister's asshole to her clit if she raised her head up. Marina, in kind, wrapped her hands around Penny's hips and lowered her head to eat Penny's pussy. The two cushions underneath Penny's ass made it easier for Marina to reach Penny's pussy.

‘Oh, my," said Lady Rose to no one but herself. "This is so erotically exciting to watch two sister in such an incestuous relationship making love before my very eyes. I have wanted this most of my life, and now when I'm 70, I finally get to see it. It is turning me on so much that I know I'm going to get myself off by finger fucking my pussy and playing with my tingling clit."

As Marina and Penny licked one another and sucked on each other's clits, their mounting passions and the erotic energy coursing through their bodies told them both they were close, very close.

"Oh, Marina," said Penny, "your tongue and mouth are so lovely on me, and you are going to make me cum very soon."

"Yes, Penny, I am close to cumming, too. Let's work for a mutual orgasm so we can ejaculate at the same time," answered Marina.

"All right, Sis. Let me know when you are about to cum. I'm ready now, but I'll try to wait for you," Penny said.

"You won't have to wait long, Penny, I am on the edge and ready to go over it in a raging flood of erotic emotions. My thighs are trembling, and my engorged clit is throbbing. Soooooo, now, Penny, now. I cum. I cum," cried out Marina.