Never Too Old

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me, too. I can feel the waves of sexual energy rising to my hard clit. Oh, yes, yes.

I'm cumming. I'm cumming with you, Marina."

Penny moved her head over Marina's vaginal opening and urethra, and Marina forced her head down onto her pussy so that it was like a suction cup over her vulva. Marina lifted her face upward as Penny raised her hips off the pillows so the two made contact with the other.

Without another word between them, Penny and Marina let go their ejaculate loads into the mouth of the other, filling each other's mouth with the clear liquid that had built up in both their spongy area of their G-Spots.

Each squirted again, so much so that it ran out between the sides of their lips and over their faces. When Lady Rose saw the quantity of ejaculate Penny and Marina were shooting, in shear wantonness she came off her sofa lounge as quickly as possible and knelt down at Penny's head and got as much of Marina's ejaculate as possible.

In deference to Lady Rose, Marina lifted her pussy off Penny's mouth and stood up so Lady Rose could put her mouth over her still ejaculating pussy to catch the last mouthfuls of clear liquid. Lady Rose reached around Marina's ass cheeks and took them into her small hands, pulling her forward as she put her mouth over Marina's vaginal opening.

"Oh, my, this tastes too wonderful, both Marina's pussy against my face and her ejaculate in my mouth," Lady Rose sighed within herself.

Even after Marina stopped shooting, Lady Rose didn't want to let her go but continued to eat her pussy, arousing still hidden sexual desire within her and the need for a second orgasm. So, Marina reached down and gently pulled Lady Rose's head into her pussy and started face fucking her, and to her surprise her throbbing clit responded to Lady Rose's lingual attention, and she felt the oncoming of another climax.

Increasing the rhythm of her face fucking and Lady Rose's lapping away at her over-sensitive clit, the second wave of erotic impulses shot through her genitals, and she exploded in rhythmic, sensual impulses.

"Oh, Lady Rose, you're going to make me cum again. Oh, yes, I'm cumming, and now I'm going to cum into your mouth.

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes, Marina. Please do. Cum into my mouth so I may taste your feminine elixir of wanton bliss," Lady Rose implored Marina with her mind.

No sooner had Lady Rose thought this than Marina grunted deeply from within herself that went to the very core of her pussy, and with trembling legs she came.

"Yes. Yes, now. Lady Rose. As you want. I'm cumming…cumming," cried out Marina so loudly that all the women in the great room stopped what they were doing with one another and looked toward the back where they saw Lady Rose on her knees eating Marina's young pussy.

With not as much force or quantity, Marina ejaculated once more, only this time directly into Lady Rose's open and willing mouth. Lady Rose mumbled uncontrollable noises through her nose as she drank down Marina's ejaculate. In her mind she had made it to her long-awaited Nirvana, the watching of two sisters making incestuous love and eating a young woman at her age of 70, thus proving to herself one is Never Too Old when it comes to love, sex, and romance.