Never Too Old

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not shay about fucking white women but you sure were talking crazy."

I don't think Norman even realized he had said the "F" word but it did up set me that I had been talking that way.

"Norman; what did I say. Can you tell me what it was I said that up set you so bad?" Norman looked at me and asked if I remembered any thing. I told him not but I wanted to know what I had said.

He said "Mrs. Bennett; you're a nice lady and I think you were just out of your head. I don't think you talk like that when you're awake and have control of yourself."

"Norman; will you please tell me what I said?"

"If you really want to know I guess I can tell you. But I better say you sure got me excited. But I'll tell you any way. First off when I bent down I touched your arm and you moved your hand... and well you took a hold of me." He stopped and just looked at me.

I said "Tell me Norman where did I touch you?"

"Your hand came up between my legs and you took a hold of my... my, a, my cock. You said I had a big lovely long cock and you wanted to suck my cock. I've had white girls suck my cock before and I thought you were awake at first. Then you said you wanted me to fuck you. You had a good grip on my cock and I told you... you could suck my cock only don't jerk it so hard. I got a little bit hard and my cock popped out of y shorts as I don't wear under shorts and you said again. I had a big long cock and you wanted to suck my cock. But I knew then you were out of your mind so I moved back, put my cock away and that is when I called you name and you woke up. I hope you're feeling better now. I really was up set."

I blinked and said "I'm so sorry Norman. I don't talk like that and I have no idea why I would have said those things."

I said "I seem to remember thinking you had pinched your penis skin in you zipper.'

Norman looked at me and said "I did that a few days back. How did you know that? It still has a welt where it got pinched."

Again the idea of my having some strange physic vision sent me into a moment of thoughtfulness that left me wondering if anything else had happened when he had the zipper problem.

I said "Norman when this happened who came to your rescue?"

He looked at me blinked and smiled. I repeated my question and he only smiled.

I thought I had pushed that far enough. So I said "Just now you said you had had sex with white women. You're kind of young for sex aren't you?"

He smiled and I think that is when he saw me as one to be had. He was looking at me as a trophy of sorts. Another white lady for his young black ass to rave about. I was about to reject that idea and send him packing when he interrupted me.

"Mrs. Bennett. I've got ten inches of sold black cock and I've found most white ladies love to see a cock this big and love it even better when I shove it up their pink lipped pussy."

Before I could say any thing his cock was out in his hand and it was just as I had seen it in my vision. It was long, with a dark brown head and not skin to pull up over the tip. The ridge behind the head was thick and wide. I was mesmerized by the sight of it. I could not move of say a word.

Norman took hold of my arm pulling my hand toward his stiffening cock. I let my fingers circle it and squeeze it firmly. It was warm to my touch and as I looked it grew longer and harder.

Norman said "Mrs. Bennett I sure would like it if you sucked my cock before I fuck you. I think you're a fine cock sucker. You'll love to feel my big black cock in your mouth."

His words were hypnotic and I said nothing as I lowered my body and kneeled before him. He pushed my hand away took his cock in his hand and waved it across in front of my face.

He rubbed the head across my lips and I opened my mouth. He pulled it to the side and rubbed my cheek with the slime that was oozing from the little mouth. I closed my eyes and let him rub his cock all over my face. When he was ready I let him press the head to my lips.

I opened my mouth to welcome his lovely cock in.

"Open wide here comes the pork. Let me see you open really wide. I love to watch my cock going in a pretty white mouth. Tell me you like to suck black cocks."

I did not say anything I just sat there with my mouth open waiting for him to put his lovely cock in my moth. Norman repeated his request for me to tell him I liked to suck cock.

I said "I like to suck cock."

"No, no tell me you like to suck black cocks. As in many black cocks."

I had no idea what this was all about but I wanted to get on with it so I said "I like to suck black cocks." This seemed to make him happy as he pushed his cock into my mouth.

He moved back and forth slowly fucking my mouth. Then he stopped and I took a few licks from his balls to the head and all around the ridge and them sucked it back into my mouth.

Norman did not last long before he stiffened and he shot cum across my tongue. His semen was thick, hot and very strong. I did not want to swallow it but he pushed his cock way back and I had no choice but to swallow. Norman pumped a large amount of cum into my mouth before he back off. I let his cock slip from my mouth.

I looked up into his eyes. He was smiling when he said "Petty lady you're sure one hell of cock sucker. I'd like to fuck you now but I hear Mr. Harrling's wagon coming down the alley. Unless you don't care if he sees you on your knees with my cock hanging out.

I was so upset that I nearly fainted but managed to get a dress before Bill arrived.

Norman said "thanks you Mrs. Bennett I get right to finishing the lawn."

Norman stepped off the porch as Bill came up. I said "Morning Bill how are you today?"

"I'm finer than a Frogs hair. That young man seems to be very nice. How long has he been doing your yard work?"

I said "Norman is in the reading class at the library. I just hired him this week. I think he needs the money." I tasted the last of Norman cum on my lips and smiled as I invited Bill in.

Bill closed the door and tried to kiss me. But I turned away as I was afraid he would taste Norman's cum on my lips. I said "I need to brush my teeth I drank some coffee and I think it was too strong. I'll be right back."

When I returned my breath was minty fresh and I welcomed Bill's kisses and his gentle fondling of my breast.

I said "That feel so nice but maybe we better wait until Norman finishes the lawn work. In the mean time you can get a load of leaves. I'll even help you scoop them up."

"I'm sorry Sudan but I need to feel your pussy around my cock. That is all I can think of since last night. It's been so long since I had a really fine fuck and I think you're a masterpiece of a fuck by the way. But I can wait if I must. But can I at least take a peek at this delightful little fuck hole of yours."

I was shivering at his nasty words. I said "Oh, Bill you're making me so excited can't we wait..."

"Christ Susan; I'm so hot I could fry an egg on the head of my dick. Just let me lick you a few times before we go out. I promise I'll be good then until Norman leaves but not long after that. My cock has a mind of its own." I sat back on the table lifted my hem a pulled my panties to the side. Bill squatted breathing on my wetness. At the first touch of his tongue I was so glad I had not allowed Norman to fuck me. I was getting to like this mans tongue in my pussy. I moaned and wiggled my ass just a little when Bill bit on my clitoris. I sucked in my breath and held if to keep from screaming. I looked up to see Norman standing at the screen door smiling.

Bill was kind of lost in what he was doing and there was nothing I could do. I waved at Norman to go away. Bu the just stood there watching Bill lick me to a frenzy. Bill started to pull away but I grabbed his head and pulled him back. I did not want him to see Norman standing there watching us. Bill want back to what he was doing happily.

I waved at Norman franticly to go but he just smiled and stood fixed to that spot. I thought you black bastard the next time I see your black cock I bit it off.

Bill pushed a finger in me as he sucked on my clitoris. I moaned and shook my legs as they dangled off the table. I for got about Norman as Bill wiggled two fingers in my cunt.

He sucked hard on my clit and that was all I could take. I let out a mild scream and squeezed my thighs together as I let do with a maximum climax. I fell back across the table knocking the salt and pepper shakers off on to the floor.

Closing my eyes I relished the feeling I was having. I opened my mouth to say something and I felt Norman's cock fill my mouth. I tried to jerk back but he had me by the head and was fucking my mouth quickly and there was nothing I could do about it.

Bill must have had his eyes closed as he had not seen Norman but surely he would any second now. I was scared to death there would be a fight. But then I felt Bill pull back. Norman held my head to tight I could not see to that side. Then I felt Bill jerking my panties down and off.

I felt his hands on my knees spreading them as he pulled my legs up.

Bill had his cock in me up to the hilt and was fucking me solidly even as Norman stated to shoot off in my mouth. I ad not idea what was going on so I just relaxed and enjoyed this double delight.

I gulped swallowed and gulped some more. Norman had a massive load and he was pumping every last drop into my mouth.

Bill jerked and I felt him filling my pussy with his load. I was so confused I did not have a second climax. Bill pulled out and Norman helped me to sit up. Both my fucking lovers were looking at me.

I looked at two cocks that were used up and flaccid.

I looked from one to the other and back again. I knew there was something up but had no idea what had just happened.

Bill said "Norman is my God son. His father was my friend in the service and I've known Norman and his mother since he was born. Norman stopped by last night and told me what had happened. I told him what we had done and so today he\we figures you were ready to enjoy us both and it seems we were right and you did enjoy us both."

I was mad for about two seconds. I had enjoyed the feel of them both there was not getting around it. I smiled and the three of us laughed. Then I cried.

Bill went out to get the leaves, Norman went back to cleaning up the yard and I went take a shower. At some point during my shower I wondered if Bill knew Norman's mother as well as he had so quickly learned about me and my need for sex. Then if Bill was also screwing Norman's mother did Norman know and what was his roll if any in that little bit sex. God what if Norman was screwing his mother? Was I to be part of an incestuous swinging group?

I finely figured out that what had started innocent enough at the Library had ended in me being conned by both Norman and Bill.

I was ripe for plucking as I had not been fucked in a few years. That along with these strange physic visions had set me in a mood to let things run there course and they surely had.

I liked Bill but was not sure I was ready for another threesome with this young man. I was remembering a few wide years I had before my first marriage. Also through two years of that marriage I was used, amused and abused until I got out of it. But my life through twenty years of marriage the second time was mild some what normal until this foray of the last few days.

At my age maybe I needed to feel needed and wanted again. I fell into this trap and for a few hours I welcomed all the attention. But now as I sat along with time to think I was not so sure this was what I wanted.

I had to smile at myself though as I thought of the massive and highly explosive climax I had with both young Norman and with Bill. The thought of maybe one more session with those two did give me a shiver and it was not a bad shiver no, not at all.

"Stop that." I said to myself with a smile forming on my face.

I laughed out loud as I knew deep down I wanted to see Bill again and if that meant sharing my body with Norman, well why not it really was not so bad. God knows it awakened a few urges in me that had been dormant for so long I had even forgotten that I ever had such vices. But then I had an attack of reality. I realized this was wrong by some moral standards. I had to get away and think for a while. But my emotions drove any sense from me. I picked up the phone and thought why not? I'll call Bill and he can Call Norman.

12