Neverending Desire

Story Info
A horny girl trying to satisfy her desires!
2.6k words
4.11
22k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke turned 18 two days after Christmas. She was finishing up her last year in high school, only having a semester left. Brooke is definitely one of the lucky ones in this world. She is naturally gorgeous, with long brown hair and piercing blue eyes. She is petite, but has curves to make men drool. She is the head of the dance team and cheerleading squad, made up of all her closest friends. Her boyfriend is, of course, the football quarterback and the star of the basketball team. Brooke's parents are doting and treat her like a princess, hence the brand new Corvette for her 18th birthday.

Brooke was raised differently than most people. Nudity in her house was commonplace and comfortable. When coming home, the first thing she does is strip out of her clothes. Her parents and older brother are also constantly naked around the house. The entire family is very comfortable with each other and it's not uncommon for Brooke's dad, John, to slid two fingers in his daughter's pussy while sitting beside her at the dinner table, or for her mom, Amanda, to sit on her son's lap and take his cock deep into her pussy. No few times had she walked in the living room to find her parents fucking on the sofa or in the recliner while they watched tv. Most often, Brooke would sit beside them on the sofa and play with herself while she watched.

Her older brother had always found her attractive, watching her and waiting impatiently for her to turn 18 (he had made a rule for himself to not actually fuck her until she was 18). The night of her birthday party, he had pulled her into the bathroom and they had finally given themselves over to their passion for each other.

Today is the first day back to school after Christmas break. As part of her birthday present, her daddy had arranged for her to be able to forfeit the dress code and wear whatever she wanted without getting sent home. This arrangement would last the rest of the year, until she graduated. Brooke was ecstatic and had immediately gone shopping to buy some uber sexy clothes. The outfit she picked out for her return to school was particularly special. She wore a black mini-skirt and a black halter top. The skirt was so low on her hips that if she moved a certain way, you could see the top of her butt crack. The skirt was so short that if she leaned over even a little, you could see the bottom of her bubble ass. The halter top came to within an inch of her navel but was cut in the front in a deep cowl neck style. Her bra-less breasts wiggled enticingly underneath her shirt. Of course it goes without saying that Brooke didn't have on any panties.

Her boyfriend, Darren, met her outside of the school. Getting out of her low-slung car in a short skirt meant that she had to flash everyone. Not that she minded, really as she was a bit of an exhibitionist. Brooke took her time getting out of the car. Darren met her at the car, pressed her against it and kissed her hard. His hands were all over her, ducking into her open shirt and pinching her nipples hard. His other hand went underneath her skirt before sliding two fingers into her already dripping pussy.

"Mmm baby, you're so wet for me," Darren groaned against her lips.

Brooke moaned and ground her hips onto his fingers. Using one free hand, Darren completely opened up her top and pulled out her naked breast. Other students walking by started whistling and making childish remarks.

Johnna, a freshman who Brooke uses as an assistant of sorts, broke through the crowd. "We have 2 minutes before the bell," she informed Brooke.

Darren pushed another finger inside Brooke. Brooke gasped and dug her fingers into his shoulder. Knowing that she was close but needed to hurry up, Johnna stepped up and put her hand between Brooke's legs and flicked her clit. Brooke cried out, shuddering her release around Darren's fingers.

Johnna removed her hand and Darren yanked his fingers out of Brooke's pussy. He pushed his fingers in Johnna's mouth, where she licked them clean of Brooke's juices. Once his hand was cleaned, Johnna grabbed Brooke's purse and books and headed inside. Brooke tucked her breast back into her shirt and smoothed her skirt down. She grabbed Darren and rubbed his dick through his pants as they walked toward the school. Darren grunted and put his arm around her. His hand found it's way to her ass, where he lifted her skirt and put his hand on her bare ass.

Once inside, Brooke didn't remove her hand from the front of Darren's pants, nor did he remove his hand from her bare ass. See, the perfect thing is that Brooke's father is the superintendent of the school system and her mother is the principal of the high school, so Brooke got away with a lot. As Brooke moved through the crowd of students, she felt fingers brushing against her ass and sensitive nipples as her classmates grabbed her freely, fondling her breasts, ass and pussy. By the time she got to her locker, desire was thrumming through her veins once again. Johnna already had Brooke's locker open with her books out. Brooke took the books from her and commanded, "Down." Johnna gave her a mischievous smile and sank to her knees. She parted Brooke's legs and Brooke let out a moan when she felt Johnna's warm tongue on her pussy. Darren captured Brooke's mouth with the hand on her ass parted her cheeks and he slowly slipped a finger past the tight ring of muscle. His other hand found her breast, which he pulled out of her loose shirt and pulled on her nipple. Brooke's hand was busy unbuttoning Darren's pants and pulling out his cock. She formed a tight fist around it and slid her hand up and down the thick, long shaft.

The bell rang and Johnna started to pull back, but Brooke's free hand came down on her head, "Stay. I'll get mom to write a pass." She sighed happily as Johnna resumed her licking and Darren's finger continued it's exploration of her ass. Brooke pulled her other breast out of the confines of her shirt and pulled at her own nipple. "More," Brooke whimpered. Johnna complied by inserting three fingers into Brooke's tight pussy. Darren also gently worked another finger in her ass and with Darren's tongue in her mouth, Brooke felt deliciously full. Her hips ground down on the fingers impaling her, rocking hard against the unending pleasure. She felt it building and her fist tightened around Darren. He pulled away from her mouth, letting out a groan as he came, his cum spilling onto Brooke's hip. He lifted up one of Brooke's legs and added a finger to the three that Johnna already had inside of her, stroking the silky warm walls of her pussy. "Come for me," he urged.

Brooke complied, coming hard with a loud moan. Her taut body shook as she rode the wave of pleasure, Johnna and Darren's fingers relentless in her pussy. She tossed her head back, it connecting sharply against the hard metal lockers. The pain only added another dimension to the pleasure she was feeling.

Finally her orgasm stopped and she slumped against Darren's chest, "Damn.. y'all are going to kill me," she drawled, her breathing heavy. Her fingers flexed against Darren's softening cock before letting go so he could put himself back together. Brooke didn't bother tucking her breasts back in her shirt, nor did she pull her skirt down. "Come on... let's go see my momma."

They started walking down the hall, Darren's hand back on her bare ass, her own hand rolling a nipple between her fingers. She had an insatiable horniness, never feeling completely satisfied. It wasn't a problem with the sex; she loved the sex...she just couldn't get enough. She longed to have her mother play with her, but she knew she had to be good while at school: she couldn't tip anyone off about the sexual relationship her family maintained.

Stopping just out front of the office, Brooke reluctantly pulled down her skirt and tucked her breasts back in her shirt. She gave Darren a steamy kiss and walked into the office, Darren and Johnna following her. She wiggled her fingers in a wave at the secretary before continuing into her mother's office. "Hey momma... we need a pass to class." Brooke went around the desk and leaned down to kiss her mother's cheek. While she did, she whispered in her mother's ear "I really need a fingering from my momma."

Her mother, Amanda, shook her head slightly with a small frown. She gazed at her daughter and with a small sigh, she wrote them all passes, excusing their lateness to class. "No dillydallying in the hallways... get on to class, now." She handed them the passes and made a shooing motion with her hand.

"Bye momma! You're the greatest!" Brooke bounced over to the door where Darren and Johnna were waiting, her breasts jiggling violently in her shirt. One popped out and she pretended not to notice as they walked out of the office and went on their way to class. The three of them had the same class schedule because Brooke never knew when she might need some .... assistance. Most of the teachers ignored them, giving them space in the back of the room so they wouldn't disturb the other students. Brooke often gave them sexual favors in return for good grades and being a senior in the second semester, no one expected too much from her.

Brooke opened the classroom door to her first class and marched in, her bare breast still out of her shirt. "Sorry Mr. Sanders... we were busy when the bell rang. My mom gave us passes." She gave him a winning smile and gave him her pass before walking to her desk. Mr. Sanders was one teacher who did not want them sitting in the back. In fact, he'd separated them, which really frustrated Brooke. Her desk was in the middle of the room, in the very front row.

"Brooke, please cover yourself," Mr. Sanders commanded. He'd submitted to her charms but refused to allow her special treatment in the classroom.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't even realize my titty had popped out," she giggled. She pinched her nipple and ran her finger around the sensitive tip before tucking it back in her shirt. She pouted briefly, still horny and knowing this class was one that wouldn't put up with her usual antics.

She decided to test her boundaries anyway. Brooke dug in her purse, which Johnna had put on her desk as she passed back to her seat. She pulled out a thick plastic pen and grinned as she turned her attention to Mr. Sanders and his boring lecture. One hand slipped into her shirt, playing with her breast as she bit the end of the pen. She let it drift down her chin, her neck, onto her chest to dip between her breasts. Not stopping there, she kept going until she shifted in her seat, spreading her legs. Her breath hitched as she ran the hard plastic pen between her pussy lips. Brooke bit her bottom lip as she slowly inserted the pen in her tight pussy. She sank it in as far as it would go before withdrawing and doing it again. Her eyes fluttered shut as the pleasure mounted. Her hand came out of her shirt and went to her pussy, rubbing at her clit. She tried to keep the pace slow, but it felt too good and she was too horny. Before she knew it, her hand was flying over her clit, while the other pumped the pen in and out of her pussy.

Just as she was about to come, Mr. Sanders stopped in front of her. "What are you doing, Brooke?"

Her eyes popped open and her hands stilled. "Um...masturbating?" In an act of defiance, she started moving her hands again, her pleasure growing once more.

"Do you really think a classroom is the appropriate venue for that type of activity?" Mr. Sander's voice was scathing in his disdain. Brooke, however, saw the heat of desire in his eyes and the slight budge of his cock straining against his pants.

"Hey, when you gotta, you gotta," Brooke explained, her voice sounding breathy and sexy to her own ears. Her hands worked at her pussy, pounding the pen in and out and rubbing her sensitive clit. She was close, really close.

Mr. Sanders sighed, his arms crossed over his chest. "I guess we will all wait until you finish so we can continue with our interesting discussion on genetics." He walked back and sat on the edge of his desk, gesturing for her to continue.

Brooke needed no encouragement, enjoying the fact that all eyes were on her, even though hardly anyone could see what was going on beneath her desk. She allowed herself to make small noises as she continued pleasuring herself. Brooke stretched a leg out and propped it onto the desk next to her as she settled into a better position, which would allow for much deeper penetration. "Oh yeah," she groaned as she moved the pen in and out of her pussy. She was very wet and could feel the juices just pouring out of her.

The pen wasn't quite enough, so Brooke pulled it out and licked it, cleaning her juices off of it. She reached for her purse and put it away. While she was rooting around in her purse, Mr. Sanders clapped, "Now that you're all done now, we can get back to learning." He tried to avoid looking at her exposed and open pussy, but couldn't stop himself. She knew he wanted to come over and fuck her himself, but she also knew he wouldn't.

Brooke shook her head. "I'm not done.. I just need something bigger than this pen. Dammt, where is it?" Finally her hand closed over a large dildo. She pulled it out of her purse and giggled as the class murmured with surprise. She put it in her mouth, hollowing her cheeks out as she wet it down with her spit. Once it was lubed up enough, she put it at the entrance to her pussy. It was big, but it was one of her favorite dildos. She started pushing it in, groaning as it stretched her. Once it was fully seated in her pussy, Brooke felt deliciously full. She slowly withdrew it and then slammed it back in, letting out a squeak as pleasure exploded through her body. Her orgasm was close so she kept fucking herself hard with the dildo, her other hand returning to her clit.

Brooke caught Mr. Sanders' eye and winked before slamming the dildo in one last time as her orgasm washed over her. She came, squirting a bit, wetting the floor in front of her. Her body twitched violently as she came. Once her orgasm passed, Brooke pulled the dildo from her sopping wet pussy and licked it clean. She sat back up, her legs still spread. "NOW, I'm done," she announced, her breath coming heavily. Putting away the dildo, she opened her notebook and held her pen, poised to take notes. With her free hand, she was gently stroking her throbbing pussy, not to arouse, but to soothe. She had a self-satisfied grin on her face as Mr. Sanders resumed his lecture on genetics.