Neverending Submission

Story Info
Neverending passion.
1.9k words
13.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah:

I laid awake in bed last night, my mind adrift with sensual thoughts of you. Your strong hands touching me so softly at first, caressing the tips of my nipples teasingly, moving across my shoulders as I felt the sweet tingles and heard your soft breathing. My heart beginning to race as you begin to speak to me, as only you do. Asking me in a very low monotone voice to step away from you, and reveal the images of my body to you that I wish to surrender. My heart racing faster I step back, unlatching the one silk button from my flowing black nightgown, eyes gleaming with sweet sultry lust, the gown falling slowly across my nipples and towards my lower torso. The cool wind striking my nipples as a shiver dances through my body, nipples reacting as I smile and look deeply into your eyes for your next enticing, erotic movement

Did you sense the prolonging of my most recent offering to you as I laid in my new firm bed, soft white blanket over my lower torso, the cool egg buzzing gently on low against my hiding rosebud? The pre-lubed pearl beads laying next to my back as I turned to one side, slowly pushing them in one by one, following your fingers as I imagined they were yours, feeling my body engulf them, the egg so low as it found its way inside my soft opening, tugging gently at the cord as it dangled and hid the entire egg inside me, my insides pulsating around it as I crossed my legs around one another, feeling the intense moan growl from deep inside me as my head fell back and the euphoric feeling swept across my soul.

My hands roaming my body as I imagined hearing your voice, my eyes closed as I waited.......and suddenly felt the largest pulsating tip I have ever felt thrust into me and just as suddenly pull back out. My knees lifting into the air, clenching my toes against the sheets, as deep moans escaped my flushed lips, my nipples immediately standing at full attention, and suddenly the egg stopped, the beads ripped from my throbbing backside, and I laid feeling helpless and at your mercy. A sweet smile as I patiently wait...........

Sir:

Ah, my sweet, dimpled, needy temptress

Who gave you permission to indulge your needs? ~smiling~

You must now pay the price for presuming you were free to pleasure MY rosebud and backside without my consent. Strip naked, and lie face down on those cool, crisp, sheets my pet. When it suits me, I shall bind your wrists and ankles to the bedposts and put some color in those adorable cheeks and upper thighs.

Now, be a good girl, and get me something cool to drink before you fetch my leather flogger.

Savannah:

Lowering my head in shame and then slightly lifting my eyes to look deep into yours. You see your own reflection dance in my glistening eyes as well as my sincere sorrow for taking it upon myself to TEASE Your rosebud and backside. My body still shivering from bringing myself to the edge and stopping, the thoughts of your pleasure engulfing me as I quickly fetch you something cool to drink, and appear before you once again, a tall glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, with just a hint of mango, chilled slightly with precisely 4 ice cubes for your pleasure...reaching out with my right hand and handing you the glass, and with my left hand, your flogger.

And then slowly allowing my black oriental patterned robe to fall to the floor, my naked body shivering as I move to the cool bed, and laying face down, arms outstretched on the bed as I wait...

Sir:

As I pick up the black leather wrist and ankle cuffs and unfurl the restraint straps, I pause momentarily to admire your naked form before me. I smile as I take in your sensual shoulders, back and lower regions...offered up for my attention and pleasure...the gift of your submission. I restrain your wrists first, then spread your legs wide and strap your ankles to the iron rails at the foot of your bed. As I sip the cool orange/mango juice, the ice cubes clink together in the glass...the only noise other than your breathing...as I watch the muscles in your slender back twitch with anticipation. I take a rose from the vase on your bedside table. Dipping the tips of the rose petals in the cool orange/mango liquid....I lightly feather the edges of the petals from the nape of your neck...straight down your spine...and gently across the rounded curves of your back. You are breathless now...and I proceed to address your lapse in judgment. The first fall of the flogger lands flat across both of your cheeks. More of a "thud" than a sharp, stinging blow. I smile as you moan aloud, and your fingers grip the leather restraints. The second fall is directed to one cheek only, and is much more stinging. Your body jerks and you intuitively sense the flow of moisture between your legs. The third fall is slightly below the cleft at the bottom of the cheeks of your ass...against the more sensitive upper thighs and you instinctively raise your head. The fourth fall connects with the other cheek and elicits a long, low, growl from deep within your throat. Your behind and upper thighs are already pink...and I've just begun. The next volley of falls are peppered across both cheeks...high and low...on the insides of the cheeks and the outsides. With each fall being slightly harder and more stinging. Your muscles burn...and your rosebud weeps. The cool sheets upon which you lie, are now wet with your essence. Your quiet, soft mewls and sobs stop almost the second you feel the warmth of my lips in the small of your back...and my voice...calm in your ear...as I release you from your restraints...

"I am going to place one ice cube on the nape of your neck my pet....and one in the small of your back. When these have completely melted...you may rise and bring me MY rosebud and backside. Until then, you must lie completely still...and ponder your lesson.

As I walk from the bedroom, I admire the raised red streaks and welts you now wear on your ass and upper thighs. These will soon disappear...but the lesson will be deeply embedded in your beautiful mind for an eternity.

Savannah:

My stinging body remains limp against the sheets, arms still outstretched, one tear remaining against my cheek as I close my eyes and ponder how you have made me feel. My heart still racing from the blows, yet remaining still, my mind drifts and wants nothing more than to bring you the ultimate pleasure. The ice drizzles down my neck into the sweet curves of my spine and from my lower back, creeping into the crevice of my pink and welted backside. As I feel the last trickle of the ice melting, my body turns and rises. My hair thrown softly across my face, I gently push it away from my lips and stand. The cool air mixing with the warmth of my essence brings shivers that appear on my arms and legs. I walk to you, hands to my sides, with a soft smile on my flushed face.

Sir:

Meeting you with outstretched arms as I settle back into the oversized leather recliner...and guide you into my lap. My palms slide gently along the rose-hued, welted cheeks of your sensitive backside...further still between your legs...and I splay the slick lips of MY rosebud with my fingers as you hover over the tip of my shaft with your hands resting on my shoulders. Our green eyes meet...and you instinctively lower yourself just far enough to engulf the swollen head of my shaft inside you. You smile as my eyes close...and my hands come to rest in the innermost curves of your sides. The heat of your walls enveloping me...I lean in to kiss the very tips of your breasts, then rake the edges of my teeth across your areola. Pulling your face to mine, I lick your upper lip and kiss the corners of your mouth, letting you taste the orange/mango on my lips and tongue. Smiling into those eyes which seek only to please me...I whisper...

"Arch your back and ride me slowly my aching little orgasm queen. I want to watch my reflection in your eyes as you ride me."

Savannah:

My hair falling gently against my back as I arch for you. My entire body shivering as my hands feel the strength in your shoulders, my arch moving forward, so slowly, as you watch my hazel green eyes turn greener with each stroke of your pleasure. My insides pulsating as the warm moans are all that we hear. The essence of our lust mixed with a single burning candle filling the air, you feel the genuine aching of what feels like the penetration of pulsating warm and overlapping layers and layers of pillows. You hear my purring voice as I whisper, "I feel you growing".

Sir:

My lips linger in the small of your throat as you lift and lower yourself along my hard length. I feel the small shudders of your body as you spasm and moan my name. My hands cup the sensitive cheeks of your backside...spreading them as you rise...and squeezing them tightly together as you glide down my cock. I feel your muscles milking me...the heat overwhelming my will to resist the pleasure that you so unselfishly are gifting me. Your breathing labored and ragged in my ear as the tips of your ruby hard nipples etch my chest. I gaze into those hungry, excited, and soulful hazel green eyes as I slide my hand between your legs....trapping your clitoris beneath my touch...and rubbing it as your pace quickens. Our mouths meet in the softest of kisses as you lean forward and lift your hips so..... that only the head of my shaft remains inside you...and you moan lustily into my mouth...

Savannah:

My warm and lustfully wet lips linger over your bottom lip as my moans subside. The back of my tiny hand caresses your cheek as you feel your own hot juices from within my shuttering body trickle down the ridges of your still throbbing shaft. I reach for the almost empty glass, with the melting ice cubes and look deeply into your eyes. My eyes seeking your encouragement.....

Sir:

~soft moan~

Far be it from me to withhold encouragement from a sufficiently spanked and penetrated temptress. Whatever makes that beautiful mind race my sweet.

Savannah:

Taking one ice cube between my teeth, I move slowly down your neck and across your chest, feeling your body shiver slightly as you watch me with a sweet smile. Grazing my diamond shaped erect nipples across yours as I feel the cold attack them even more, sending shivers down my spine and an exhaled gasp from my lips. I remove the melting ice cube from my mouth, but not before tasting its sweet flavor, and run it slowly down my tummy, feeling it tighten as I shiver all the way to the bone. Crossing my lower torso, I stop, and circle the cold water around my tummy button, my lower body pulsating on your lower chest, as I quickly touch the tip of my exposed clitoris and shutter. Every muscle in my body beginning to spasm with delight...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Room 217 All the talk & the maybe's are over.in Erotic Couplings
Lost In My Lover's Fantasy The games they play.in Anal
Another Night, Another Intruder Angelica passes out after partying. The neighbor fucks her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Confessions of a Male Cheerleader Practice makes perfect.in Erotic Couplings
A Night Out to Remember A fun night out.in Interracial Love
More Stories