Neverland Dark Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tingling sound drags her back into reality: a few yards away, a small formation of red lights. She jumps into a bush and stands as still as possible trying to melt in the ground, be one with the swamp. They don't seem to spot her and move along in the direction of the shore, disappearing between the trees. She waits for a minute and takes the opposite direction. It will take her back to the plains but if she sticks to the edge of the forest she might elude the fairies looking for her.

She has lost track of time but the tint of the sky tells her that the sun must be about to come up when she reaches the beach. The boat is just a hundred yards ahead of her. She's almost there, she's almost saved...

All hope abandons her nonetheless when she hears this tingling sound she has dreaded all night. She turns around. Tinker Bell is just behind her covered in blood, hovering a few feet above the grayish sand, just in front of her eyes. It's Tinker Bell, Tiger Lilly recognizes her, but not the nice fairy she's always known. This Tinker bell doesn't have four small firefly wings but two large leathery bat wings. This Tinker Bell doesn't look like a pubescent teenager but like a seductive adult woman. This Tinker Bell has fangs, claws and hunger in her eyes.

"With that delicious stench all over your clothes, you didn't really think you would escape us?" she rings.

The Indian princess starts to scream but the devilish fairy slaps her with extraordinary strength making her loose conscience.

When Tiger Lilly wakes up she's in her family's tipi. She is exhausted and her jaw still hurts. The remnant smell of her family, the familiar roughness of the heavy cover she's tucked under, the heat of the dying fire in the heart, everything coincides to convince her that the events of the night before must have been a nightmare; a terrible and excessively realistic nightmare but a nightmare nonetheless. Some daylight comes through the top of the tipi.

She's impatient to feel the hot rays of the sun on her skin to wash out all the terrible memories of her dreams. She yawns, pushing away the heavy cover. She gets dressed hastily and moves to the heavy drape covering the entrance. She pushes but it refuses to open. She tries again and again until she realizes that she's trapped inside. She stops.

That's when she realizes that she hasn't heard the usual turmoil of the camp since she woke up, all is silent. She calls out to no avail. She looks around the tipi to find something to cut through the heavy leather but she's unable to find anything helpful. Her father's weapons, her mother's cutlery, even her own small dagger hidden away under her bed - a present from Peter - everything has been removed. She sits and starts to cry.

Is she still dreaming? Is someone playing a very sick joke on her? Were the events of last night actually a dream? She's unable to make up her mind; all she can focus on is the despair that's overwhelming her. Eventually she falls asleep.

It's much later in the day when she wakes up again. Thanks to the thin ray of light coming from the top of the tipi she assumes that sun should be about to set over the horizon. She's terribly hungry, all her body is sore but at least she feels rested. She calls out to see if anyone answers her. She only gets a creepy woman's laughter as an answer. She begs and cries but the silence has fallen again on the camp. With the sun setting down life seems to come back to the camp. She tries to call for help, again; but no one seems to be paying attention. Again she starts to cry. With the night, darkness becomes total in the tipi. Powerless and mentally exhausted, she falls in a troubled sleep, dozing on and off.

When the door opens she is caught by surprise. A couple of large silhouettes appear in the door, she recognizes her brothers. The relief she feels is short lived as she has never seen such roughness on their faces. Their bodies are covered with fading pairs of tiny red pricks, their skin is pale and their eyes glow with hunger. Scared, she curls up in her bed. They grab her; forcefully strip her naked and throw her out of the tipi. During the process she's too shocked to react, sobbing silently... Outside she's caught by other soldiers who drag her through the camp towards the large fire. All the men's faces reflect the same contained violence.

There is a huge fire in the center of the camp. Her father is there sitting as a submissive squaw to the side of her mother who is standing like a proud chief. In the sky, hundreds of tiny red lights fly around playing with the burning ashes thrown by the fire. All her fellow tribesmen and tribeswomen share the same features she's seen on her brothers. They all look at her hungrily. One of the fairies leaves the terrible ballet and flies down towards her. Tinker Bell lands on the queen's shoulder.

"My dinner! How sweet of you all to serve it to me in such simple apparel" she rings looking at the tribe, she turns to the princess, "Come closer, Tiger Lilly, come closer, my soon to be childe, come closer so that I can taste you and bring you into the legions of the never ending dream".

Tiger Lilly, unable to control her body, moves towards her mother and the pixie. By the dancing lights of the fire, she kneels. Tinker Bell takes off again and flies to the princess. Landing on the ground between Tiger Lilly's thighs, she waves her hand forcing Lilly to bend backwards exposing her intimacy to the pixie and pointing her breasts towards the sky. The evening before she had been in the same position in the same place but tonight the stars are red and she's not alone.

Tinker Bell approaches; her tiny clawed hands grab the princess' cunt lips spreading them apart. A group of five Indian women form a circle around her. Her friend Dog Rose and her mother are among them. Their faces reflect lust and hunger.

"This filthy princess has been touching herself," she rattles, laughing. "It smells delicious!" she continues licking her lips.

She takes the now revealed clit in one of her hands and starts playing with it - scratching it, enticing it, making it bleed, showering herself in the royal blood now pouring abundantly from Tiger Lilly's cunt...

Tiger Lilly is both disgusted and excited. There's something in the little creature's petting that fills her with shameless pleasure. At the same time the presence of her parents and the whole tribe around her, fills her with ridicule and disgrace. Eventually, as Tinker Bell climbs into her bloody vagina, the pleasure overwhelms the shame and she lets out a long and animal moan of pleasure. It's a signal for the five red skin women to fall on her like birds of prey. While the fairy ravages her from the inside they reveal huge fangs just to sink them in Tiger Lilly's soft spots. Her mother in her breasts, Dog Rose in her neck, two of the other girls in her wrists and the last one in her left thigh. The unbearable pleasure makes her scream again and again. A red veil covers her vision as she drifts into death.

Tiger Lilly wakes up in her family tent again; it's dark outside and the door is open, she can hear the moans of pleasure as her fellow tribesmen indulging themselves in a fierce orgy. This time, she knows it wasn't a dream. The fangs in her mouth cry for blood and she knows exactly who will be her first victim.

4. I will strike the water and it will be changed into blood

Coralia contemplates the last rays of the sun hitting the Atlantic Ocean as she swims back towards her sisters in Neverland. She's been off for a week now, visiting a good friend of hers that lives at the bottom of the Brooklyn harbor. He's a nice guy of Italian descent with curious concrete shoes. She met him a couple of months before as she was trailing a Russian freighter. The guy's not much of a talker, which is good in the end because she's able to unload all her problems on him. He's a great fuck as well, not much initiative but man he's stiff, he's never tired, never complaining and always ready for a second or even a third pass.

She's been swimming since the morning following the Gulf Stream and then catching a ride on the North Atlantic Drift. Around noon her path crossed a medium sized trawler. For her it was a nice lunch with the fishermen, but for the Bermuda triangle enthusiasts it will be another missing boat mystery. As the sun sets over the horizon, she surfaces to admire the view. She's always enjoyed a good sunset over Neverland. The island is now just a few miles away but she'll have to swim against the tide and she won't make it until long past moonrise.

The seagulls have been following her since morning. The dirty water of the Hudson River has gotten under her scales and she's starting to smell like old dead fish. She's impatient to wash herself in the clear water of her pond. She doubles the pace.

She surfaces again when she reaches the shallow waters that surround her pond. A bit further away, she spots her sisters bathing in the moonlight. It's awfully late for them to be out. She had expected to be able to slip directly into bed and get the chance to wash up from the trip in the morning but apparently destiny has decided otherwise. Ondine, her twin sister, waves at her, offering Coralia to join them.

Since she's been travelling all day and must look terrible she decides to swim to her underwater room first, to refresh a bit. She couldn't forgive herself if her sisters saw her in such a messed up state; they wouldn't let her forget about it either. Mermaids are real bitches when it comes to appearances. The little door to the little cave she calls her own is open. She's almost sure she closed it before leaving. Since the place seems undisturbed she closes the door behind her and swims to the little cache where she keeps her valuables in.

She takes out the small mirror she found in a large wreck a few miles off the Greenland coast. The vessel was absolutely titanic and she looted lots of nice trinkets from it but her most prized possession is this beautiful handheld mirror she took from the cold hands of a really elegant lady that didn't seem to mind. She looks at her reflection. Her hair needs some heavy comb action and her makeup demands some fixing too. A long facelift later, she smiles. The image in the mirror smiles back at her. Much better, she thinks. She pauses. The door behind her is open again. She turns around.

Ondine is standing between her and the exit. Ondine has always looked exactly like her, but now there's something off, something different, something sharky about her. Casting away the though Coralia starts to smile. Suddenly something hits her; she freezes; there was only one image of her in the mirror. She looks back into the mirror, back to Ondine, back to the mirror, back to Ondine.

Observing her twin sister's comings and goings Ondine smiles, revealing a pair of oversized canines. Coralia drops the precious mirror and tries to escape, but the vampire mermaid is upon her, a clawed hand over her mouth. Ondine's tails wraps around Coralia's waist. Her ivory fangs swiftly penetrate the white neck of her sister releasing a cloud of red blood into the water. The pain is intense. Whipping her tail, Coralia manages to free herself.

She swims for the door and back into the night. She feels weak but she knows that she has to get to open sea if she's to survive. Her other sisters are waiting for her. Despite her fatigue and with strength born of despair she swims like she's never swum, leaving her hungry sisters behind her. After a short chase she loses them in the coral reefs. The bite on her neck has stopped bleeding, the salty sea water serving as band aid. The sharp pain of her wound is quickly fading away replaced by a strange cold numbness.

She surfaces observing the island. Swimming away is not an option; she has to go back to try to make sense out of what just happened to her. She decides to get the council of her friend Tinker Bell. Unlike the other mermaids she's always been quite fond of the choleric little fairy. Taking a large detour she swims up river towards Pixie Hollow. As she swims towards what she hopes will be help, the wound on her neck starts radiating a dark energy that runs through her backbone.

The last few hundred yards are particularly difficult as the river becomes a small stream but it's not the first time she's navigated those waters and she gets to her friend's resting place in no time. Expecting to find the place to be asleep she's surprised to find the clearing buzzing with energy. Hundreds of strange looking pixies fly in all directions like a swarm of fumigated bees. She hides behind a rock and observes the turmoil.

The pixies seem to be getting ready for something. Soon a large ringing ovation rises into the night sky. At first she doesn't understand but soon a couple of young women are dragged in the center of the clearing. The fairies form a hovering circle around the terrified girls. They must be in their early twenties, they're both wearing the torn remnants of very tiny swimsuits, one is blond and the other one is redheaded.

Coralia, to her own stupefaction, pictures herself having steamy sex with the two women. She shakes her head to dismiss the strange thoughts and gets her attention back on the scene. The blonde is crying, the redhead tries to beg for their lives with a strong American accent. In the midst of her implorations, Coralia understands that they both where on a cruise boat. The pixies attacked the boat at sundown, killed everyone on board except for the girls and took them back to Neverland.

The ring of fairies closes on the crying Americans. The pixies finally attack, biting ruthlessly their two victims. Waving her arms the redheaded manages to repel the swarm and stand but she only takes a couple of steps before collapsing again under the dozens of fairies sucking her blood. The moans of pleasure echo in Coralia's mind as she swims away from Pixie Hollow.

She reaches the main river and decides to swim to the Indian camp. The situation is too grave for her not to put aside the petty differences that have eaten away the relationship she had with the Indian princess. The camp per se is away from the river but Coralia knows that there should be a guard near the water. It's getting harder and harder to concentrate, her mind being overwhelmed with weird erotic images. She reaches the spot but there's no one to be seen.

In the distance she can see a very large fire at the center of the camp with Indians dancing around it. It must be some sort of religious celebration. A discreet splashing sound attracts her attention. In a recess of the river, shielded from view, she finds two Indian girls naked in the shallow water. Their dark hair highlights the unusual pallor of their skin. One of the girls has her mouth locked on the shoulder of the other one. The other one is repeatedly sliding a gentile finger in the fold of her friend's intimacy as the water bath her own. They both share a long and voluptuous purr.

They haven't noticed Coralia yet and her first impulse is to join them. She's incapable of turning away, fascinated as she is, by the perfect alabaster asses and pussies pointing in her direction. She'd like to run a tongue in that and maybe slip a finger or two in it...

She shakes the idea away and gets closer, clearing her throat. The Indian girls turn towards the mermaid. The one biting the other has blood all over her face and they both sprout huge fangs. The repeated orgasms have covered their eyes with a thin layer of tears. Terrified, Coralia backs out and swims away downstream. The Indian girls ignore her and go back to their games.

The mermaid has no choice now. She has to go get Peter. She avoided the Jolly Rodger ever since it arrived to the island. Not even the death of Hook has changed that. The waters that surround the boat are still inhabited by the ticking crocodile and she's always known better than to put her tail anywhere near the terrible jaws of the monstrous beast. Weaker by the minute she lets the stream carry her to the mouth of the river. Her mind is now mostly clouded by thoughts of blood and lust. Before fading in darkness she sees the boat in the distance but she's too weak. Losing all hope she abandons herself to the dark power overwhelming her.

The last thing she hears is "Tick tock".

When she comes to her senses, Coralia is assaulted by the foul stench of putrefaction.

"Tick tock" she hears again.

She knows she should be but she's absolutely not afraid. The discomfort from the bite has left her, she feels more powerful than she ever has. She opens her eyes. She's on her belly in a very dark cave. Despite the absolute darkness she's able to see the tiniest details: the complex interlacing made by the piles of bones, the flies running on the dried blood on the walls, the small pool in the center of the room that must connect this cave to the ocean. She lifts her head.

To her left a corpse is rotting, his left hand is replaced by a metal hook. She smiles.

To her right, she hears that same sound again: "Tick Tock".

She turns towards the crocodile who thinks he has found an easy lunch...

Covered in the crocodile's innards, Coralia looks at the clock in her hand. It has stopped. No creature in Neverland will ever need to fear the cold decay of time anymore. She feels hungry, hungry for life. She dives into the small pool and makes her way through the labyrinth of tunnels that used to compose the crocodile's lair. When she exits the maze, she's at the bottom of the Jolly Rodger's bay. The boat hasn't moved. She swims closer to it and surfaces.

The fresh night breeze lashes her face with the salty air, she inhales deeply. She can hear the sentinel snoring on the forward deck. She starts singing. The power of her song has been greatly improved as the pirate almost instantly jumps into the water. No letting him catch his breath and scream for help she drags him towards the floor of the sea. There, she pins her victim to the sand and sinks her fangs into his neck. A silent cry for help deforms the sailor's face. She gorges on his blood rubbing her tail against the bulge forming in front of the man's pants. When she releases her prey she realizes that she's surrounded by her sisters.

As the sailor's corpse drifts away, Ondine extends a hand and invites her to join her in the attack of the Jolly Rodger. A large swarm of fairies has already engulfed the deck. The Indians are climbing the flanks of the boat and jumping on the merry pirates. The song of the siren is dragging the sailors into the water. At the top of the highest mast, Captain Peter is fighting off wave after wave of vampires. He's valiantly holding the monsters at bay but as more and more pirates fall, the fate of the Jolly Rodgers is clearly sealed. The smell of blood fills the air. Coralia happily joins in the last battle of Neverland.

***

One month later

Coralia contemplates the blood in the water. A huge party took place on the beach earlier. The young summer breakers were enjoying themselves a bit too much when her sisters and herself arrived. Their song had drawn most of the partiers into the water. The ones that had resisted had fallen to the fangs of their Indian brothers and sisters that had attacked from land. It had been carnage, just like it had been every night for the last few weeks and she loved it. Next stop: Pearl Harbor. She is really impatient to sink her fangs into those beautiful young and vigorous marines.

***

Two months later.

Tiger Lilly is having a wonderful night. The musky taste of her latest victim's wetness still on her lips, she walks in the main bedroom of the magnificent palace. Behind her, the moans of dozens of women converting to darkness are like music to her hears. The fat man in the bed is so drunk that he hasn't even noticed the orgy taking place in the next room. The Indian princess beheads him. She then grabs the Arab Prince's body and throws it out of the window. The new world she's helping her mistress build doesn't have room for misogynistic old farts. Licking the blood on her fingers she goes back in the harem to see if she can find someone to sink her fangs in and make the most of the rest of the night with. Her job here is done, she can now enjoy herself.