New Age Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
382 Followers

Me: Discussed?

Laurie: Yes, discussed.

Before I could muster an answer of my own she continued on.

Laurie: He said that he had been thinking about me for years. Missed me and wished we could have gotten back together. I felt bad because he actually started to tear up. So I mentioned your open marriage idea.

Me: Oh? Are you considering taking me up on that offer? How does he feel about it?

There was a long, long pause here. It was nearly ten minutes before I heard back. In that time, I had driven myself back to the house pulled into my car port and gone inside. I was on my couch when she texted back.

Laurie: Is that still on the table?

Me: If you are open and honest with me about it. YES.

I could sense her excitement quicken within my own heart.

Laurie: Are you sure?

Me: Is Russel ok with it?

Laurie: Well, by the looks of it he is

Me: Oh? Is he flashing you or something?

Laurie: I need to know that you are absolutely ok with this before I answer that.

Me: I'm very ok with it Laurie. I told you I knew you had the hots for him years ago. If you are going to fool around on me it makes sense that he be the one. That and he is more romantic than I am anyway. You can think of it as having two husbands or something. But yes...I'm ok with you being physical with him.

Laurie: Two husbands?

Me: Yeah.

Laurie: Ok here is your answer

With her response was a video taken from her belly pointing down. Her pussy was recently shaved. That was cool but more importantly was the fact that Russel was also shaved and his cock 9-inch cock was poised at my wives' entrance. The video arrow came up and I pressed it. The video showed his cock sliding deep into my wives' pussy and I heard her moan in appreciation and excitement and then say "Does this answer your question" as his pelvis came to rest against hers and she let out a moan of ecstatic bliss as I watched his cock pump slowly in and out of my wife just before the video ended.

Of course I already knew what they were doing so that was no surprise. Getting a video of the fact was a bit of a shock. That my wife had sent it was even more so. I would later learn that Russel had been the one to convince her to send the video.

Me: Ok. Well that is definite enough. You took that just now?

Laurie: Yes, he is inside me at this very moment.

Me: I guess my asking if you like that would be foolish

Laurie: It feels even better knowing you are ok with it, but yes it feels fantastic.

Me: I'm glad babe. Maybe I should leave you to it.

Laurie: Not just yet. Russel wants a word.

A few minutes passed and I received a text from Russel.

Russel: I want to thank you. I have missed Laurie for a long time. I do hope that you won't mind sharing your wife with me. Were you serious about her thinking of me as a second husband?

Me: Yes. It makes sense really I'm the tough hard case and you are the hung romantic type. She wants me to be more romantic and I'm sure she wants you to be more tough guy. Now she has both.

Russel: Were you shocked by the video?

Me: Not shocked more than surprised. I thought Laurie to shy and reserved for such things. Actually it turned me on.

Russel: Videos are kind of my thing. I would love it if you let us share our times together once in a while.

Me: Sure.

Russel: I'd like to talk about this later face to face and over beer.

Me: sounds good. Take care of her tonight...get her home before curfew.

Russel: Okay

Laurie then responded.

Laurie: thank you for understanding. See you tonight...oh and you can screw your curfew.

Me: this is for you, enjoy yourself.

Laurie: I will...I will. Night.

I put my phone up and stared out the window for the next few minutes. It was done. My wife had actually done what I had been bugging her to do for years. I was both thrilled and nervous because it was a road neither of us had gone down. And it was now very clear that there was no going back. Once she had taken his cock into her that was something that just wasn't going to be undone. If anything it was going to be an interesting ride.

I went to bed around 11pm and vaguely remember my wife coming to bed around 1am. I remember it because I looked up, said "Hey" and nodded back off again. She kissed me on the cheek and snuggled up next to me the smell of hotel soap wafting from her soft skin and a soft whisper "Thank you" in my ear.

Next day I woke up to find Russel sleeping on my couch. He and I had coffee at the kitchen table where he told me of the evening and how it had all come to pass. He then decided to show me the video he took of it which he had set up on the dresser at the hotel.

They had left the beach once it was clear I was ok with them seeing each other and had booked into a nice beach front hotel for the next few hours and made up for what Russel said was lost time. Laurie was already naked from their exploits in the Flex so Russel drove to the hotel. Once they were checked in he pulled up to the room and Laurie, wrapped in only a blanket, ran into the room. She immediately got into the shower and Russel, being a strong conservation minded soul, decided that in the interest in conserving water should shower with her. 30 minutes and a few bottles of hotel shampoo later Laurie wrapped in a towel crawled onto the bed and lay on her back against the headboard.

Russel, an avid pussy eater, then crawled onto the bed and crawled between her legs and without so much as a warning dove right into my wife's pussy. Two fingers were buried to the knuckle as his tongue drove my wife over the edge to several mind blowing orgasms that seemed to flow one into the next, so that eventually it seemed that she was having one continuous orgasm.

Then in a rare near non-existent show of sexual aggression Laurie my wife pulled him down onto the bed, ripped his towel off and knelt next to him. Looking at him and then looking back at the camera she realized that he was making a film of their time.

"Ok" she said looking into the camera "Richard, you wanted this so I hope you enjoy it." With that she knelt over his cock and took his entire length down her throat in one shot. She then proceeded to suck his cock in deep throat fashion until the time came for him to cum.

Again I was in for a shock when my wife instead of pulling off of him when he was about to cum, instead pressed her lips to his pubic bone and squeezed his balls, gently, as he unloaded his cum down her throat.

So with that display I knew beyond a doubt that she had been doing this with him for a while longer than just that night. She would later confess under wine, years later, that she had been sucking him off since our wedding day. Only once or twice a year but she had never fucked him until that day.

Anyway, he was still hard after that so my wife crawled on top of him and with the camera clearly focused on her pussy took the head of his cock into her and rocked down onto his cock for the third time that night. She then turned around on his cock to face the camera and spoke to me.

"Richard I'm so happy that you are letting me do this. It makes me love you so much more. Just so you know, had you not clarified this tonight I would have likely had an affair and never told you. So I'm glad I do not have to make that choice. I do love you. Never doubt that but I'm so glad you are willing to let me have Russel. Thank you."

She then turned around and proceeded to fuck him like a wild woman. It took nearly 30 minutes more before he could release what was left in his balls into her. Likely it wasn't much because he had cum at least twice before that I was aware. So there couldn't be much semen left in his balls and his prostate had to be a shriveled prune and nearly empty.

Never-the-less he was able to satisfy her well enough to drive her to several hard core orgasms before the battery on his phone died. The last image on the film was my wife on her back kissing him passionately and moaning "I love you Russel."

While I was watching the last night's activities I hadn't noticed Laurie come in. She had taken a shower already and was in her robe with her hair still in the French Braid from the night before. She had taken a seat next to Russel who was grinning ear to ear as I sat mesmerized by their exploits.

When I looked up again they were both sitting across the table from me holding hands and smiling. Laurie was relieved and excited by the turn of events and nervous thinking that I might just change my mind about the whole thing. We had entered into a world from which there was no turning back.

It just wasn't going to happen, even if we each decided that it was a onetime deal. I knew and she knew that if I changed my mind she would just keep seeing him like before and not tell me that she was fucking his brains out in some hotel in Capitola.

When I put the phone down she was relieved that I was not angry or had any inclination to change my mind. I smiled at the two of them and asked "Ok, so how do we proceed from here?"

I had directed that question to Laurie more than to Russel. I mean there was no real plan of action on how to engage in a long term poly-amorous relationship.

Laurie my ever so thoughtful wife had already been thinking about it. "Well, at first we need to keep it low key. I mean the kids are still asleep and it would be awkward for them to find me holding Russel by the hand in only my bathrobe. We have to work them into this. Eventually, and I really think this is important, I want to make Russel my second husband. Though I realize that we can't officially acknowledge it as such, I want to make it semi-official and have a wedding ceremony. It would be between us and a few choice friends whom we tell about the situation. Otherwise it will be between us and the kids only. Then, when things settle down I want Russel to move in with us and take over mom's old apartment. That way on the outside it appears we have a roommate and it gives you a way to 'share' me without making it terribly obvious to the world around us." She then looked hard into my eyes. "I'm serious about this, you know I've loved Russel for as long as I've loved you...I want' to grow old with the both of you and' she swallowed I want you both in my life...forever.'

She reached for my hand across the table. 'Thank you for this. It means a lot to me that you understand me like this."

I smiled back thankful that for the first time in a while she wasn't irritated or angry with me for something. It was a rare thing in our house up to that point.

Looking into her eyes I smiled and squeezed her hand "Why don't you show him your mom's apartment to see if he even likes it. She is out of town at a quilting seminar so I'm sure she won't mind you showing him around."

Laurie's eyes brightened with a fresh mischief leaning in "Really? You want me to show him mom's apartment?"

I grinned "Yes, and didn't she ask you to check out the shower? I think she needs a new shower head or something. Might want to check that out while you're down there" I said.

I didn't see them for the next two hours.

To be continued.

dkmywife
dkmywife
382 Followers
12