New America the Sufferage of Men 06

Story Info
The lives of six men living in the female-led New America.
5.2k words
4.09
12.2k
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES

ALL CHARACTERS ARE AGE 18 AND OVER.

This story is about the intersecting lives of seven men living in the female-led New America government. It is primarily a CFNM story. Each new chapter deals with another of the seven men, each living in a different male Classification or cast. Eventually the seven men meet up and become a force for change. I recommend that you read the Prologue and Chapter 1 for background information for the story.

All characters engaging in sexual activity are age 18 and over.

This publication contains nudity and references and/or describes situations of humiliation of men in a female dominated society of the future.

© February 24, 2018 - Trapezoid1976

Chapter 6

Males in the Gene Pool - Classification 5

Dexter Morris is a young male from the town of Waco Texas. Dexter turned eighteen just one month ago and was enlisted to serve the New America government in the reproduction gene pool. He is a handsome young male with excellent bone structure and muscle mass, which are two criteria to be selected. At a young age, all males are tested and DNA analysis is performed as another important part of the selection process. Research isolated a gene that makes males more submissive so males selected for Classification 5 are required to have that "submissive" gene.

In addition to having the submissive gene, Dexter grew up most of his formative years under the female domination of New America so he learned how to submit to the authority of women. None-the-less, having had the largest per capita gun ownership in the old United States when the second amendments rights were eliminated, Texas is still one of the largest hotbeds for the Freedom Force I-II resistance movement. As a result, Dexter was caught in the middle of the conflict between female domination versus male self-determination and the old Constitution. His Texas spirit was constantly at war with his submissive nature and upbringing.

Indoctrination

Dexter arrived at the government run semen collection facility in Dallas Texas. He and nine other young men are ushered into a large rectangular-shaped room for indoctrination. The collection facility, or clinics the government fondly calls them, are used for the purpose of impregnating any female wishing to bear children. Intercourse is not allowed under the new laws in order to support the selection process that promotes continued dominance by women and male submission. In the clinics the male seeds-of-life are collected, controlled and stored by women in the government-run facilities. The room, except for the grey steel furnishings, is white, with bright spotlights illuminating the center of the room.

The ten naked, young adult males are escorted into the room and are lined up facing a table where six women are seated; some dressed in business suits and others in uniforms. To the left and right sides of the room are five younger women at each side. In contrast to the women seated at the table, the ten young women are dressed in very short white dresses with white thigh-high stockings and high heeled shoes. Provocative clothing is not typically worn by women in New America. Pornography and the objectification of females was abolished years before with the enactment of the laws dismissing the rights of males. To avoid breaking the law, Dexter and the other males carefully stared forward-facing toward the table of seated women. Dexter nervously stood there wondering what was ahead of him as their escorts left the room.

Rita Stallworth is the Director of the facility and stands to address the naked males saying, "You have been selected to serve your nation as a Classification 5 male. You have been selected using a stringent criteria and are ideally suited for the reproduction goals of the New America government. As a Classification 5 male you have become the property of the government. Understand clearly, you have no rights and no recourse. You will be divested of clothing at all times and submit to a regimented reproductive sample collection process. You have no right of refusal concerning the sample collection process. You will obey each and every command from any female in your attendance. Failure to obey any command will result in punishment and said punishment will escalate until full compliance is achieved. I demand and expect your immediate submission!"

As she continued her opening remarks, Dexter began thinking, "What the Hell did I get into? This place sound more like a prison than a clinic!" His Texas spirit wanted him to shout out and rebel but his submissive nature held him in check.

The war continued to rage inside his head as Rita Stallworth finished her speech and said, "I now introduce you to our Compliance Officer, Robin Warring who will administer your first test of submission."

Robin Warring stood up and walked around the table and stood in front of the stark naked males. She then commanded, "So, for your first test, turn around and face the opposite direction." All ten males, including Dexter, immediately complied.

Robin then said, "Now spread your feet at least your shoulder's-width apart, bend over and touch your toes." Again all Dexter and the other nine men complied, displaying their exposed buttocks toward the table of seated women.

How embarrassed and vulnerable Dexter felt with his testicles and penis hanging down between his spread legs. Peering between his legs he saw the five seated women at the table staring and grinning as they proud fully wielded their power over them. Dexter wanted to stand up and refuse to submit but he didn't.

Robin Waring then said, "You will now hold that position and under no circumstances do you move unless I instruct you to do so. Now for your second test..."

Robin Warring walked back to the table and picked up a three foot paddle that was lying there. She then positioned herself behind and aside the first man in line and smacked his bare buttock hard. It shocked the young man and stung so badly that it caused him to lose balance and he stumble forward to catch himself. He quickly stepped back into line and into the previously ordered position.

Robin, almost gleefully said, "Since you moved and failed to follow my command, you get another blow, and another, and another until you obey my order not to move."

For blow number two and the man was better prepared as he tensed all of his muscles to maintain his position. Robin landed an even harder second blow as the paddle clapped loudly against his bare buttocks. Although he was better prepared, the harder blow stung even more than the first, yet he was able to stay in position. Down the line Robin moved to the next man in line. When she reached him, Dexter held firm as the paddle cracked against his bare skin. The sting of the paddle radiated from his buttocks and as his muscled tensed, reaching all the way to his throat.

All except one other man was able to withstand the first blow without moving. The unfortunate male that moved had to endure three more hard blows of the paddle before he could contain himself and hold the ordered position.

Having finished the test Robin Warring said, "You have all passed the first test so now stand up and re-face the table." They all did as she commanded.

To Dexter's surprise she then said, "Grab a hold of your penis and if it is not already erect then make it erect now! I want to see no flaccid penises by the time I lay down this paddle and turn back around."

Male masturbation is not permitted in New America unless it is being used as punishment or humiliation. Dexter was both angry and embarrassed as he reluctantly complied along with the others until each of them was fully erect.

Robin then instructed them, "With your penis still in hand, each of you must now go to one side of the room or the other and stand directly in front of one of the young ladies dressed in white. The young woman you choose will be your Sample Collection Technician. They will be responsible for collection, documenting and storage of your reproductive samples."

Each embarrassed male did as they were instructed and reluctantly stood in front of one of the young women.

At this clinic we employ mechanized collection equipment for the collection process. Your Sample Collection Technician is a trained professional and responsible for your success here. Your body, and specifically your penis now belongs to her. As a demonstration of their dominance over you and your complete submission to them, we will now perform a manual collection process. Understand clearly that this is only part of the indoctrination process.

Holding a glass petri dish in one hand, each of the women knelt before the naked males, grabbed their penises and began stroking and pumping them. Eight of the men ejaculated rather quickly and the Sample Collection Technicians collected their semen in the petri dish and cleaned up any remaining fluids with a cloth. The technician then stood back up facing her male subject. Dexter was so distracted by the series of events that he was one of the two men slow to ejaculate. To hasten the process the Sample Collection Technicians wrapped her lips around his swollen member and began to bob up and down the length of his penis. Dexter had never experienced fellatio before and reveled in the moment as she expertly worked his member until she sensed he was about to ejaculate. As Dexter's penis erupted she skillfully collected his sample then cleaned his member with a cloth, and then stood in front of him. The same happened with the other slow-to-ejaculate male.

After all ten males ejaculated the Director dismissed the Sample Collection Technicians with the samples to complete a basic sperm count analysis.

The ten naked males were then lined back up and the remainder of the indoctrination training was conducted. Dexter's thought kept wandering to his first fellatio experience and he heard little more of the training. To his embarrassment, his penis was once again became fully erect. It did not go unnoticed by Robin Warring and she grasped his penis as she was reciting the house rules for their living quarters and the clinic's exercise and grooming requirements.

At the end of the indoctrination, each of the Sample Collection Technicians returned and read the results of the analysis to the Director and her staff. All of the results passed the minimum sperm count threshold.

When their indoctrination was completed, they were escorted to another sector of the building, which included their new sleeping quarters, the grooming facilities and the cafeteria.

Robin Warring then dismissed them to eat dinner and warned them to get a good night's rest and to be ready for their first official sample collection process the next morning.

Dexter walked into the busy cafeteria and was astounded at the number of males that were in service at the facility. He got his dinner and sat down next to a group men that appear to be older than he, hoping to strike up a conversation to get a sense of what was in store for him. To his surprise, they declined to speak anything about the facility or collection process.

Day Two - Sample Collection Begins

Morning Session

At 6:00 AM the alarm woke Dexter and he rolled out of his bunk as well as the other nine young men. As required by law they showered and shaved before going to the cafeteria for breakfast. Many of the men had already finished and were heading out the door. Dexter soon found out why because an announcement warned that the cafeteria would be closing in just ten minutes. He quickly got something to eat and gobbled it down just in time. A bell rang and two guards arrived at the cafeteria door to usher everyone out.

Another announcement said, "All donors, report to your sample collection station immediately."

Dexter just followed the others down the hallway to a security checkpoint and got into the line to file through. The collar on each man was scanned and they were then directed by a female guard on the other side of the checkpoint to different numbered rooms down the corridor. Dexter passed through and was directed to room 46 near the end of the corridor. The corridor was well lit and the walls, ceiling and floor were all stark white.

Dexter walked into his room and was surprised at what he found. The room was large with five open-ended rooms lining each side. Standing at the open end of each side rooms was one of the ten young ladies from the indoctrination the day before. Inside each of the side rooms was a sample collection system consisting of an examination table with bright lights overhead and several hoses and instruments hanging from the ceiling. Everything was white or stainless steel and very sterile looking. At the closed end of the room were several monitors and other sterile looking pieces of equipment. .

Another woman right inside the door scanned Dexter's collar and called out, "Number four."

Dexter's Technician from the indoctrination walked over to Dexter and escorted him to the fourth room on the left.

She was a cute looking Asian American woman and said, "Dexter Morris, my name is Maya and I am your Sample Collection Technician. As you learned yesterday in the indoctrination session, I am responsible for collection, documenting and storage of your semen. Your success is my success so if you cannot meet the collection requirements then I also fail in my duty and responsibilities."

Maya drew a thin curtain across the open end of the room to block the distraction of other men coming into their sample collection stations.

Maya was again dressed in a very short white dress with a very low cut front, which is certainly something he is not used to seeing women wear. She also wore white heels on her feet and white thigh-high stocking on her shapely legs. The dress was so short that the top of her stocking and the elastic suspenders of a white garter belt were clearly visible below the hemline of the dress. Dexter remember seeing images of what was then called a sexy nurse costume on the internet when he was a young boy and before the censorship of all images re-defined as degrading to women in New America.

Maya noticed him staring at her uniform and said, "In spite of the fact that pornography and the objectification of females was abolished with the enactment of the laws dismissing the rights of males, at this facility we do everything possible to ensure successful collection of your sperm samples. My uniform is intended to enhance the sample collection process. It is designed with that intent so please understand that there is no fear of reprisal for staring at me.

Dexter stared at her shapely legs as Maya walked over to the sample collection table. She turned and said, "Come here and jump up onto the bottom of this table."

Dexter did as he was instructed. She then pushed a button and the back of the table rose into a reclining position. "Lean back and relax, Dexter" Maya instructed him as the back came to a stop. She then took a strap at each side of the back and attached one to each of his biceps, essentially securing him to the table back.

Maya then pushed another button and two small padded tables with foot stirrups rose at each side of the bottom of the table. Maya then instructed him, "Spread your legs and please place your feet in the stirrups."

Dexter was already embarrassed by his semi-penis hard but as he obeyed her instructions and watched her working to further secure him to the table, his penis became fully erect and was standing straight up before she had finished.

Maya then looked everything over and then said, "We are almost ready to begin."

She went to the monitors at the end of the room and started to execute a number of computer commands to boot up all the equipment. When all was ready she said, "Dexter, I am going to place virtual reality goggles and headphones over your head and ears to help you achieve peak performance for your sample collection."

Without another word she did and Dexter was treated to soft music and a pleasant computer generated visual display.

Maya returned to the computer and switched on a camera and microphone and said, "You will be able to see and hear me in your headset when I need to communicate with you. When I move around the room, the camera will automatically follow me so you can see what I am doing." She paused briefly and continued saying, "I am now going to connect the sample collection device."

Maya moved over to the table and the camera moved as she said it would. She pulled one of the devices down from the ceiling and hooked up a clear hose. She then grasped Dexter's erect penis and slide the device down his shaft.

Maya asked, "How does that feel to you Dexter?"

Hesitantly, Dexter replied, "Pretty amazing!" And it did. Inside the device it was a warm lubrication and felt soft and smooth; reminding him of Maya's mouth from the day before.

Maya said, "Good. The sample collection device will provide stimulation to match the VR sight and sound programing. I will be turning off my camera and microphone now so just lie back and enjoy the sample collection experience."

The programming changed and to match, the device around his penis went through a series of stimulating pulses that began massaging and simulating a rhythmic stroking of his member. Dexter was soon thrusting his pelvis to match the sensations from the program. As the intensity increased he erupted with a powerful orgasm. The sample collection device captured every drop of his sample and sucked it through the collection tube and the programing changed as Dexter's panted heavily and began recovering from his climax.

When his breathing returned to normal Maya switched on her camera and microphone and said, "Good job Dexter. The computer has begun the analysis of the sperm collected and we will have the results momentarily."

The camera tracked Maya as she walked over to his table. She disconnected the sample collection devise from Dexter's now flaccid penis and took it to a work station on the other side of the room. As Maya began performing a sterilization process on the collection device, her skirt rose even higher exposing her bare buttocks and the fact she was wearing no under garments except for the garter belt. Dexter stared and admired her bare buttocks as she finished her work and his penis already began to recover from his climax. Maya then returned to the table and gently cleaned and dried off Dexter's slowly swelling penis. After finishing Maya went back to the computer. The camera tracked her back and was aimed breast high as she began reading the results of the analysis from the sample. Turning to her right to pull a print out of the results provided Dexter an interesting peek of her breast beneath the low cut and revealing dress.

Turning back to the camera she said, "Quantity is good, sperm count is excellent, temperature is stabilized and the sample collection for this session is a success. Good job Dexter. I will now turn off and remove the VR headset.

Click, everything went black and quiet for a few moments as Maya returned to the table.

Maya removed the headset and Dexter's eyes were immediately attracted to her breasts as she unstrapped his legs, feet and arms. She then retracted the foot stirrups and opened the curtain at the end of the room.

Dexter's sample container is labeled, scanned and placed in another temperature controlled container. Maya said, "Please follow me Dexter." She leads Dexter to the guard at the door who rescans Dexter's collar. Dexter then follows Maya down the corridor, passing where he entered through security earlier.

12