New Apartment

Story Info
You help me relax in my new apartment.
2.1k words
4.26
13.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You always know how to give me what I need, even without me telling you. You know the days I need you to choke me and hold me down, and you know when tender is best. But lately our options have been limited, since there's nearly always someone around. Well, I finally have my own apartment. That first weekend alone with you was fantastic...

"Bye Mom, bye Dad! Thanks again for helping me move all my stuff!"

After making sure the door is locked, I flop down next to you on the couch. You pull me in close and kiss my forehead. "Finally able to relax sweetheart?"

"Finally. It's been a long few weeks getting ready to move." Not to mention the stress of someone always being around has killed the mood every time we try to have sex...

You kiss me again and go back to watching Doctor Who. I lazily start tracing circles all over your thighs like I always do, even getting brave and lightly moving across your hips and yes, over your dick too because I like to tease you.

It doesn't take long before I feel you growing hard under my touch. Soon you're distracted from the show and teasing me right back. You slowly rub my clit through my leggings, kissing and biting my neck as you do. You rub faster bringing me almost to orgasm, then stop. You let me catch my breath for a moment then start slowly again, building me up to an orgasm and stopping just before my release.

"Not nice," I pout, wanting you to continue.

"What baby?" You ask innocently.

"I need more."

You stand up and pause the show, then hold out your hand to me. I give you a questioning look, but take your hand and let you help me up and lead me to the bedroom. I step closer to you to hug and kiss you, but you grab my hands and hold me away, sitting on the bed.

"Strip."

I hesitate for a moment before remembering no one can walk in on us. Since I can finally relax, I put on a little show for you as I slowly wiggle out of my skin-tight jeans and fitted t-shirt. After undressing, I spin slowly to let you admire the view. You slap my ass then turn me around to hug me. Standing on my toes, I stretch to kiss you.

Your hands fist in my hair as you hold me close and kiss me back, taking my breath away. You back me toward the bed and push me down, tying my hands to the bedposts.

"I'm glad you set this up already baby," I say with a smile. Suddenly you flip me over to slap my ass again. "Tonight, it's Sir," you say, answering my questioning look and sending a shiver of excitement up my spine. "Understood?"

"Yes Sir," I answer. This side of you thrills me.

You kiss your way down my stomach, taking a moment to tease me with your tongue before tying up my ankles.

I feel every nerve tingling with anticipation as you step back smiling to take in the view. You've never tied me up this way, and it turns me on incredibly.

Suddenly you plunge your finger deep inside me to massage my g-spot, and then slide it out to tease my clit. Before I can moan, you move away again to grab something. I hear it before I feel it: my favorite vibrator. You slowly work it inside me but leave it on low, not enough to make me cum.

You continue your teasing from earlier, bringing me just to the edge of orgasm then stopping. I strain at the ties holding my hands and feet, stretching toward you hoping you'll keep going.

Instead, you stop for a moment. "Please?" I ask after catching my breath.

"Please what?"

"Fuck me," I answer with a deep crimson blush.

"And how do you ask?"

"Please Sir?"

In answer you move the vibrator to my clit and slowly push your hard, already lubed-up cock into me. I let out a moan, loving the way you fill me up. But then you stop. When I focus on you, you ask me how I want it.

"From behind" I say. "Sir" I remember to add, and you oblige. You untie my ankles and adjust the cuffs on my wrists so I can roll over. You slap my ass again before starting to fuck me slowly. I try to thrust my hips against you, but you keep the pace slow.

"Tell me how you want it baby. Just say the words."

"Please, fuck me. Screw my brains out, I need to cum Sir!" I practically shout at you.

I feel a pull on my hair and nails lightly grazing my back as you gladly take my request. Almost immediately, I cum hard. You don't stop, pounding into me until I cum again. I collapse onto the bed, my legs feeling like jell-o already.

You untie my wrists, leaving the cuffs on, and flip me onto my back, kissing me passionately. You look into my eyes as I focus again. "Back in this world love?" I nod and kiss you, still not ready to stop.

You smile mischievously as I grab handfuls of your hair and hold you close to kiss you more. Suddenly you push back into me. I gasp as you fuck me again, pulling your hair as I get closer to orgasm. You lean down and bite each nipple and the sting pushes me over the edge. I moan loud and cum hard again.

As I relax, you remove my hands from your hair. You sit up, towering over me at this angle, and slowly place your hand on my throat. My eyes go wide and I gasp. A shiver runs up my spine, drawing a quizzical look from you.

"Does someone like my hand around her throat, using her as I please?" You punctuate your sentence with small thrusts, making me moan softly.

"Yes Sir," I whisper. Before my next breath, you pull out and flip me on my side. I see you raise your hand and feel the sharp slap on my ass.

You kiss me deeply as you slowly slide back in, filling me up deliciously. I moan, and your hand is back around my throat. I grab your shoulders and rake my nails down your back. The sensation turns you on even more, and you show it by fucking me faster and harder. My whole body tenses as I orgasm again, digging my nails into your back.

You sit back to catch your breath, fingering me slowly to keep me turned on. I sit up to kiss you, leaning into you and pushing you back on the bed. I straddle you, moaning as I sink onto you. I stop, holding out my hands so you can hook the cuffs together. I place my hands on your chest and start to move slowly. You help, controlling me with your hands and thrusting into me. It's not long before I orgasm again, grabbing your chest. You keep going, thrusting fast until I cum a second time.

My arms collapse under me as I catch my breath. You hold me close as I lay on you, running your hands through my hair and kissing my forehead.

Once my breathing returns to normal, I kiss you with little pecks all over your face. With one last long kiss to your lips, I kiss along your jaw. I stop to nip your earlobe before kissing down your neck. As I make my way along your collarbone I slide my hands down your chest and wrap them around your thick, pulsing cock. As I'm kissing down your chest and stroking you slowly, your hands fist in my hair. Just when I'm about to wrap my lips around you, you pull my head away.

With your other hand, you move my hands to the bed and place my feet on the floor. After a short pause, you spank me, five sharp slaps landing on each cheek. "That's for distracting me and stealing control" you explain shortly.

You bend me over the bed and fuck me from behind. With your hand still pulling my hair, I cum quickly. It doesn't take long before you pull out and cum too, all over my back.

After catching your breath, you let go of my hair and spank me, lightly and playfully this time. "Relax sweetheart," you tell me as you go to start the shower. I lay on the bed, still slightly winded and feeling more than a little weak in the knees.

I hear the water start, and soon you're back, kissing my forehead and helping me up. You make sure I can stand then lead me down the hall. My legs are still wobbly, so you help me step into the tub. Once you shut the door behind you, you grab my shampoo and start to wash my hair. Your fingers dig into my scalp, gently massaging. I relax into your touch.

You rinse out my hair, giving me a kiss on the neck as you reach past me to grab the body wash. Squeezing some out, you start to wash every inch of me, paying special attention to my breasts. Moving your hands away, reluctantly leaving with a final pinch of my nipples, you spin me around. We kiss, long and slow, but passionate all the same. That kind that melts away the world, leaving me aching for more between every breath.

Your hands glide down my back, quickly shifting your attention to my ass, squeezing and playfully slapping. I lather you up too, starting at your chests and working my way down to grab your balls and already re-hardening cock, making sure they're extra clean.

After a few minutes you wink and push me away, quickly rinsing off before stepping out to dry off. I hastily join you, checking to make sure all the soap is gone, giving you a quizzical look as you hand me the towel, walking out of the bathroom. I dry off as quickly as I can before following you.

I find you on the couch, naked still, already continuing our episode of Doctor Who. Discarding the towel and joining you on the couch, you wrap your arms around me, spooning me. I can feel the familiar beat of your heart on my back and the surge of blood racing through your cock as it lay nestled on my ass.

Not even five minutes in and you start to slowly rub my inner thighs, brushing against my lips more and more. Dipping in, you flick my clit, causing me to jump and jerk as the oversensitive nerves respond to even the slightest movement. Rocking your hips back and lifting my leg slightly, you start to rub your cock on my opening. "Ready for more darling?" You whisper in my ear "you know I am baby" I respond, my breath escaping with a moan as you plunge slowly inside me.

After fucking me senseless all afternoon you keep the pace slow, letting me feel every bit of you slowly filling me up. I let out a moan just as you stop, fully seated inside me, and hold me close. I try to move my hips, unable to tolerate more teasing after today, but you stop me. "My pace darling," you say and kiss my neck with a gentle bite.

You continue slowly fucking me, pinching and tugging on my nipples. I feel the next orgasm building and try again to quicken the pace, but you stop me again. "Please," I ask once more. In response one of your hands moves from my breast to my clit.

It doesn't take much more than a touch for me to cum again. Still you continue to fuck me, bringing me to another orgasm shortly. This time you finish shortly after me. I grab one of the discarded towels for you, snuggling close once we're all cleaned up again.

"Tired sweetheart?" You ask, kissing my forehead.

"You did kind of wear me out today, honey," I say with a yawn.

"Well, I can finally stay here with you tonight. Should we move to the bed so we can get comfortable?"

Smiling, I sit up and hold out my hand to lead you to the bedroom. We curl up under the covers and I fall asleep fast, glad you helped me relax in my new home.