New Asian Dominatrix

Story Info
Successful businessman becomes a slave for tiny Asian girl.
1.1k words
4.11
142.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tompee
tompee
3 Followers

My first experience with a woman taking complete control of me was in the last year. I was in Asia and found myself very fond of and living with a delightfully pretty and petite young Asian girl who captured my heart enough to make me stay in this land. for a couple years in fact.

She was much younger than I, her being just 22 and I was 44 at the time, married a couple times, and she was very innocent sexually. A virgin in fact when we met. But after awhile we did make love and it was gentle and one of the most special moments of both our lives. Her little body and sweet pussy absolutely captivated me and I enjoyed just eating her, and I did that often. But there was something else that started becoming an issue and that was experimenting with variations and positions and alternative ways of doing things in the bedroom and one of them was her taking complete control over me…sort of a dominatrix with me being a slave and doing anything she wanted. So on one of my trips back home, I stopped at an adult store and bought a few vibrators and also a blindfold and things to use in bondage and all the while I was doing this I started to have dreams of her doing things that even I had never done, things like tying me up blindfolded and ordering me to do things like lick her ass and drink her…pee. This made me hard as hell and I started writing her small erotic emails to which she replied that she would really “like” to make me a slave and pee in my mouth among other things!

So when I returned to Asia, and I showed her what I had bought at the adult store, little miss innocence smiled and told me she had been thinking a lot about these things and was looking forward to starting. You see the females in Asia have very little control and being a westerner and larger than she, it turned her on greatly to get that control and power for sure. That night started slowly and has become something we engage in quite often with some variations.

She took a shower while I worked on my computer. Afterwards she came into the office in our home and dimmed the lights…wearing only a very sexy pair of black nylons and half size black bra but also had a whip and a leash and blindfold in her hands. I was sitting at my desk and my heart started pounding and I was very excited over the thoughts of what would probably be following this “start” of the evening. She told me to stop typing “slave” and walked over to me, bent down just a little to kiss me and then while we were in an embrace I felt her slip on the blindfold over my head and position it over my eyes! She asked me, “can you see anything slave”? I replied “no master, nothing”. Then I felt her take my head in her little hands and maneuver me so that my lips grazed her bra and she told me to reach behind her and undo the bra which I did with hands trembling like a teenager. She then touched my lips with her nipples and I could see them in my mind, little dark brown nipples on about a 32C cup, but all in the front so she was not flat chested at all. I sucked on her nipples and felt her next put a leash on me. This was really getting exciting and she then pulled on the leash and made me stand up.My dick was hard as a rock and I felt her touch her hand across the head of it and she then told me to “strip” them off and I did. I had no shirt on so now I was naked, blindfolded and in a leash with this tiny and beautiful asian “master” going to invent her own way of making me do something she had never done and neither did I, and so this was a most exciting time for the both of us.

She pulled the leash and said “follow me slave” and I did, slowly follow the direction I was being led too and I felt her tug next on the leash bearing me down to my knees and she made me start sucking on her nipples and lick her belly. She was hot. As I licked she started asking me if I was thirsty and I replied yes mater I am very thirsty, why? With that she slapped me with the whip and told me she will make sure my “thirst was quenched soon!” But now she said, keep licking and maneuvered me so that her now very wet pussy was on my mouth and I licked and sucked on it, and drank her juices wildly. She started to moan and then all of a sudden her little body shook and then I felt an even greater amount of her juices starting to flow in my mouth and that’s when all of a sudden she moved away, and said in a very strong tone, “open your mouth now, I have to pee”, and in the darkness I did what I was told and opened my mouth not quite knowing what this was going to feel like or even if I would like what was about to happen. I will say that the anticipation alone of what she said and what I knew was about to happen made me almost come without so much as touching myself! I opened my mouth and could sense her warmness nearby when suddenly a stream of liguid hit my mouth and I tried to swallow as much as I could but it was no use, she was “really’ peeing in my mouth all the time saying “drink little boy, drink my sweet pee and tonight you are going to be totally my slave”, and I did and it was so good I know I was smiling while I gulped as much of her stream as I could and she peed a lot! Then the stream stopped and she lowered her little pussy on to my mouth and started to rub it all over my face saying “lick me clean now slave, lick my pussy and my ass clean” and I used my tongue and sucked on her pee hole to try to get every last drop from this little dominatrix….and this became only part one in a series that continues now for almost 2 years to where now I can’t live without her!

More coming up!

tompee
tompee
3 Followers